It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
How about now:

Leo Zagami - Working for the CIA

Leo Zagami is a Jesuit Co-Adjutor. He is an infiltrator and not a defector of the illuminati. He is trying to create an uprising for the vatican. If an uprising happens, it furthers their cause and the US government can create Martial Law.

www.smokescreendesign.com...

"Leo Lyon Zagami: US needs the North American Union Superhighway"

Leo Lyon Zagami Admits Demonic Possession but Fights Satanists He is trying to appeal to Christians by saying things like God helped him get out of the illuminati and that he is fighting the satanists. He describes in this video what a satanist is. He then goes on to say that he does the very thing satanist do. Can you be a satanist and be fighting them? I say no.

Project Camelot: Leo Lyon Zagami is working for the CIA Leo was interviewed in February 2008 by Project Camelot. He told all kinds of things and personally, I think he opened his mouth and exposed himself in their interview. They also didn't dig deeper into the more important issues. Since their interview, they have made a statement saying that they can't support what he is saying and doing. They also said that he told them that he is forced to work with the CIA. Well, as I have said, I believe he has always been with the illuminati. This video is the screen shot from their website about their current statements on him.

Trained Infiltrator This video is 2 clips from the Interview with Project Camelot. He admits that he was asked to infiltrate an Islamic Organization. This shows that he is a trained infiltrator. He also exposes himself that there is not such thing as a rebel within, even though that is what he has been claiming since March/April 2008.

Source: www.smokescreendesign.com...

REMEMBER FOLKS....DENY IGNORANCE!! I move to have this put into the HOAX bin, right where it belongs. In fact I find it DISGUSTING with all that is going on in the world, and hope is something that is in short order and now these A$$HATS are offering this brand of hope? Deny ignorance folks.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I've been aware of both these two tools and have watched other videos of Lyon.

The fact is... he's probably who he claims to be but like Wimp-lo was to Kung-pow... trained wrong as a joke.

Everyone needs a good laugh, even secret societies. I can't take either of these two seriously. I just end up laughing at them.

We on the same page then

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Heck IMO this spaghetti Leo is a poser. Though in one of his videos he did predict the Election of Obama
when the election campaign was underway.
I would take leo witha rather generous pinch of salt.
He refers to non illuminaties as wogs

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
There seems to be so little info on who Benjamin Fulfords other associate Princess Nakamaru is
as I detailed a couple pages back she shows no connection to the current imperial family.
All searches on her name lead in circles either going to Fulford or back to her Bio.
Wikipedia has nothing to say on her.
I'm wondering what her angle is.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
We on the same page then

Definitely... the thread title says, "NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE" implying that it's just run of the mill Joke.

Any clown can make videos claiming to be a secret society. The sad thing is... lot's of other clowns that will believe it.

That's why cults form and thrive in the modern world. People are stupid m'kay.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I disagree with the OP.

Don`t fall for this pathetic bull#.

Real change will be what 95% of even normal people will probably won`t like at first because they have been conditioned to be addicts to consumerisme and derivatives.

The complete tower has to come down people, dont setlle for less....

Benjamin Fulford is foremost ego driven so dont pay any attention to him.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I don't know why but Leo Zagami reminds me of that guy that lives with his Grandma in his grandma's basement. Constantly practicing and perfecting his "Illuminati Prince" routine. I feel like one day he'll be doing an interview from home and his grandma will start shouting down into the basement: "Leo, sugar, are you down there filming again? Time to come up and get your supper". Hopefully it will be a live webcam interview. You'll see him wearing his Prince attire from the seated position, but then he'll nervously jump up to quiet down his grandma and we'll see his lower half will be some kind of 80's gym shorts or something. Then word would spread around the internet in the conspiracy circles about the little ol Italian grandma that destroyed the Illuminati with her meatball surprise.

I guess its that accent. Somebody who speaks the english language that well, should they still have much of an Italian accent? I don't know. I just wonder about that guy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'd like to say I felt the "funniness" everyone else was mentioning about this video. I think it came from the smallness of the room they were sitting which made them look like they were sitting in a box, as well as the tacky public access like wall and plant they were sitting in front of. They didn't really grab me as being big shots trying to call the shots. Both elements contrasted against their so-called big announcement, and in fact, made it kind of corny.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It has already been pointed out that the OP video is quite old.
These seem to be the more recent ramblings of Benjamin Fulford.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Everytime I hear this Rap about the "Higher Consciousness" we are about to gain, I wanna puke. Ghost storys like that have emerged in all times of universal crisis. You allways had people who predicted the end of the world, the coming of some great help out of the sky, some of the prophets being so foolish as to predict a date. You can lay out the blueprint of the univers in front of human kind, it wont change human kind, for it is what it is. So I think its better we loose all that mumbo jumbo of a higher spirit coming to grab us all soon, lets come back to earth, keep an eye on the Gangsters of this world and do our best to prevent them to destroy us all with their greed and take good care of our families in the meantime, as we allways have done. But I know, my words are in vain, its part of the human condition to get wild headed in times like this, so the words of people like me have allways been in vain in such times...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting, and I don't know what to say, except just look/listen to the videos, and see what's being said. With that being said, I looked up "Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis", and I found out this website oiu.angelfire.com. Not sure what the website is for, because when I click on the "link" thingy below the pyramid (from the dollar bill), it seems to be going nowhere. You should try and chek it out, yourself.

Again, this is the link

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This video is bs,

that benjamin fullford is so full of himself that it get's ridiculous, he is just saying what everyone says these days about the illuminati. He doesn't know a single thing about it, maybe it is for his own goods because his simple mind can't handle the whole thing . . . .

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by PoopDawg

Well then no offense you wouldn't know the truth if it was (ahem) right in front of your face..just saying.

This is all i need to see

his further attacking of anyone who doesnt buy it is further testimony.

even if this was true, the OP has completely discredited his own thread before it even got started.

Bravo, dummy

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
He is just a sad fantasist, an ex music producer. Frankly looking at that video with Benjamin Fulford, the two of them deserve each other.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I hope this is true aswell other wise the world may be entering a dark time it feels like. Something like a new dark age not for the lack of technology or information but for the lack of compassion and respect for life.
edit on 2-4-2011 by KingConn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I want to thank the OP for bringing Benjamin Fulford to my attention again.

This guy is obviously not just some dunce. Everything he says sounds legit to me, and I only pray that a Chinese secret society of immense proportions relative to our own, has a knife to the Illuminati's throat. That would be wonderful.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Welllll, hell. I keep saying the changes won't happen overnight, so let's give this a chance and see how it plays out. If we don't see changes occuring in a reasonable time frame, then we'll pretty much know this was another snow job.

And if some of you are wondering why it has taken so long for the "good guys" to step forward, I imagine that if tptb are as strong as everyone thinks they are, you would want to be operating from a position of power and be able to accomplish your goals.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I think that I am a wog. Who else is a wog?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

S&F

Very important, I hope we can trust them

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
When I saw the Italian guy he reminded me of someone and then I remembered who it was. I had to go look up a guy on youtube named forerunner 777. I don't endorse his stuff. I don't agree with his teachings and am not affiliated with his Church, I think he endorses Seventh Day Adventists, but I could be wrong. But I'll post the link to his interview with this Italian guy for anyone interested in hearing what he has to say (and it is very different than the way he was talking in the link in the OP):
-EDIT to add - Notice video two for evidence that this guy provides for who he is.

edit on 2-4-2011 by Calender because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join