It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake/Tsunami being Engineered for the UK and aimed at Sellafield Nuclear Plant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by jameshawkings

Earthquakes are not tsunami's

Do you and the op even know how a tsunami is formed ?

The shallow gradient of the coastlines in the North West are not the type which could "slip" and cause a Tsunami.

The only way a Tsunami could occur is if a rock from space crashed into the Irish Sea!

At worst all this drilling would do is cause subsidance and possible sink holes within the area but definately not a Tsunami.

And I know the area very very well seeing as though I've lived there the best part of 28 years and still go back during University holidays

Science and education is your friend, do not hate it

I hate to tell people when they are wrong but I suggest you read my thread here;

Earthquake & Tsunami: UK Next...?

The UK is NOT immune from the tsunami threat. They had a 33ft tsunami in 1607 along the Bristol channel and a 70 ft tsunami hit the east coast of Scotland 7,000 years ago. Oh, and another one hit the coast of Cornwall after the earthquake that hit the Portuguese coast in the 1700s.

Science and education were not your friend in this case!
edit on 1-4-2011 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by artistpoet

You mean Windscale - Windscale was the name that they erased renaming it Sellafield - Why - Cos there was a "liitle accident there" and they renamed it cos they did not want its association in peoples minds.

I remember reading about that, it's a bit like how they are going to rename Aspartame. It's all a con!

You got it - Did you know they put radio active isotopes in drinking water in some USA STATES - Oh well they must know what they are doing right - and we should all STFU

I have never heard about that isotopes, something to put on my research list, thanks

Yes type it withSodium Fluoride as it is in that

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by Dock9

Only 11 people since the year 974ad have been killed by earthquakes in the uk?, Wow all i can say is thats quite a statistic, it does make you speculate about the drills. Can i just say, i dont have a head for science, but this thread has been dead interesting.

So true thedoctorswife, something doesn't smell right

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

The shallow gradient of the coastlines in the North West are not the type which could "slip" and cause a Tsunami.

The only way a Tsunami could occur is if a rock from space crashed into the Irish Sea!

At worst all this drilling would do is cause subsidance and possible sink holes within the area but definately not a Tsunami.

And I know the area very very well seeing as though I've lived there the best part of 28 years and still go back during University holidays

I hate to tell people when they are wrong but I suggest you read my thread here;

The UK is NOT immune from the tsunami threat. They had a 33ft tsunami in 1607 along the Bristol channel and a 70 ft tsunami hit the east coast of Scotland 7,000 years ago. Oh, and another one hit the coast of Cornwall after the earthquake that hit the Portuguese coast in the 1700s.

Yes the lights you are correct - It is in the historical records.
Seems that water inundation will be a major factor in Britain.
edit on 1-4-2011 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

the.lights,

That's a fantastic thread of yours, I'm put it my list of reading tonight, thank you. Most people don't know we've had Tsunami's here as they haven't seen one in their lifetime

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Dock9

Only 11 people since the year 974ad have been killed by earthquakes in the uk?, Wow all i can say is thats quite a statistic, it does make you speculate about the drills. Can i just say, i dont have a head for science, but this thread has been dead interesting.

So true thedoctorswife, something doesn't smell right

Yes something does not smell right and that is Natural Gas which is supposed to be odourless yet it stinks

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Im touching a huge piece of wood here for luck (no clever comments please) but it sounds like im more likely to win the lottery that get killed by a eq. cant believe i just said that.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Just wanted to say 'good post', here, on page 1. You nailed it, head on. Nice allegory with the submarine example.

Glad someone's on it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
reply to post by Essan

No, this thread, DOESN'T go to the skunkworks, my thread below yours DOES point to some sort of conspiracy, as, myself, as a local, have to log on to a website based in Texas to know anything at all about this! What do you want? Do you want screenshots of my email account from 1/1/2010 and all the contents of every last political email to support it? Believe me, THAT in itself is the conspiracy here, THAT is why I'm angry about this... Believe it or not, I generally fricking SUPPORT the NWO!!!!

Edit to note... I'm sorry if you read this as me being angry at you, Essan, I'm not. I'm just angry at that PRICK Paul Maynard MP, HE should have told us, HE should have opposed it and fought against it in the commons!
edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: edit to note

Well said rufusthestuntbum, thanks for supporting the thread! It's great that there are people like you out there paying attention to what's going on and doing your best to influence important decisions

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
reply to post by Dock9

Just wanted to say 'good post', here, on page 1. You nailed it, head on. Nice allegory with the submarine example.

Glad someone's on it.

It was a great one from Dock9!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Gas is found in enormous cavities under the sea bed - the pressure of the gas stops the chambers from collapsing in and causing Earthquake - when emptied - Oh dear no pressure - CAVERN COLLAPSES
perhaps we could plug upthe caverns with the global elite and their lackies

This is what I mean about people changing the facts to to suit the theory, there is a reason it is called shale drilling, because they are drilling into shale, not caverns... Please read up on some facts before making preposterous claims. And please point me to where drilling for gas anywhere where the resulting cavern has collapsed and caused an earthquake.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Dock9

Only 11 people since the year 974ad have been killed by earthquakes in the uk?, Wow all i can say is thats quite a statistic, it does make you speculate about the drills.

Hmmm. So you don't think our expert rescue teams should practise saving lives because they only save lives in other countries?

Makes you think ......

(they are not drills, as you well know, but I suppose one should never let the truth get in the way of a good fantasy, eh?)

link   

Originally posted by Dock9
So, according to official records

on average ONE PERSON PER CENTURY

has died in the UK as result of earthquakes

Yet UK authorities recently conducted earthquake drills

in preparation for a scale 8 quake

and in addition to Chinook helicopters and demolished cars, buildings, caravans, etc.

they ALSO employed 600 actors and amputees !

WHAT do they know ?

WHAT have they planned ?

I'm glad you found this thread Dock9! A very convincing argument

link   
reply to post by the.lights

I hate to tell you, but..... the North West of England does not equal the UK, it's one region, so no, I wasn't wrong and it appears geography was not your friend in this case

I know the UK has had Tsunami's in the past however I'm talking specifically about one region which is pretty well protected from any Tsunami's due to the geography there

As for Earthquakes being felt, I live across the Ribble estuary from Blackpool and I've felt about 5 or 6 quakes in the past 28 years I've lived there

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Gas is found in enormous cavities under the sea bed - the pressure of the gas stops the chambers from collapsing in and causing Earthquake - when emptied - Oh dear no pressure - CAVERN COLLAPSES

This is what I mean about people changing the facts to to suit the theory, there is a reason it is called shale drilling, because they are drilling into shale, not caverns... Please read up on some facts before making preposterous claims. And please point me to where drilling for gas anywhere where the resulting cavern has collapsed and caused an earthquake.

PrinceDreamer,

In the first post there is a link about drilling for Shale gas using saltwater injection causing earthquakes

geology.com...

A study of seismic activity near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport by researchers from SMU and UT-Austin reveals that the operation of a saltwater injection disposal well in the area was a "plausible cause" for the series of small earthquakes that occurred in the area between October 30, 2008, and May 16, 2009.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Fracking already has peeps in Arkansas being able to light their drinking water with a match...Looks like its heading to the UK....TPTB and Big Corps. have their eye on everyone these days...If there is $$$$ to be made, they will come....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You really don't like people saving lives do you? What an nasty, bitter person you are
And how offensive you are to some of the greatest people in the country - who unlike you will put their lives at risk to save foreigners.

I do hope you are never caught in an earthquake.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeonflux

I see in one of the reference to injecting sea water in this process. Sea water is a fluid and I wonder whether standing waves could be created in that fluid to give rise to ELF waves. ELF waves have large wavelengths which can pass great distances around the earth with little degredation, and which can be focussed in a particular direction. there is experimental evidence ELF waves can create earthquakes. Tesla new all about how ELF waves could be used to control earthly events.

Aeonflux,

I hadn't thought of it from the ELF perspective, I'm going to do some research into this. Thank you for bringing this up. Tesla was one of the best!

Originally posted by Aeonflux

Incidentally, perhaps its my imagination but there appear to be certain people on these type of threads who always come on to discredit the idea of earthquakes or any other event being used as part of a weapon by the "Powers that be". I'm beginning to wonder whether those people are in on the conspiracy - well I'm keeping a beady eye on those usual suspects and perhaps one day I may start a topic on how the "Powers that be" use their lackies to discredit any conspiracy ideas on ATS that come close to the mark.

The more you post here, the more you'll see it. There is a shill in the drug/vaccine forum with limitless amounts of time on his hands. No matter what good points you bring up, if it goes against his agenda, he'll do whatever he can to put a stop to you, even if he manages to find a bizarre way of getting your thread banned.

When you see people trying to get your thread moved into the Skunk Work forum, that's because they are trying to discredit it, that is their agenda. A normal poster wouldn't be bothered with things like that, only someone who is trying to surpress the truth
edit on 1-4-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

You really don't like people saving lives do you? What an nasty, bitter person you are
And how offensive you are to some of the greatest people in the country - who unlike you will put their lives at risk to save foreigners.

I do hope you are never caught in an earthquake.

It's the other way around Essan, I'm here to save lives, this is a war of information, I'm only here out of duty

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

I am not talking about shale drilling duh - I am talking about what I stated
And that is the Truth wether you like it or not
And this is another aspect of their stupidity and points to the bigger picture

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join