It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake/Tsunami being Engineered for the UK and aimed at Sellafield Nuclear Plant

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have trawled through the whole of this thread to disseminate the wheat from the chaff as they say! Lol!

Anyhow's I thought I would put in a few points.

1. When I was studying Geography in University some 30 years ago now, one of the subjects which came up was this business of fracking/'shale' drilling. In summary it was only a theory then, but was generally agreed that although 'do-able' it was indeed a VERY bad idea from a geologist/seismologists point of view, and if ever acted upon it would be an act of sheer desparation on oil/gas company's part. There is plenty of evidence here on ATS and other places on the web, mainly in relation to the fracking that has been going on in Arkansas (which sits at the top of the New Madrid Fault), which has been suspended in it's entirety due to the sheer volume of EQ's that have occured in the region, let alone the gases seeping into the ground water causing the tap water to ignite in the presence of a naked light! I signed the petition already mentioned earlier in this thread a long time ago.

2. The NW coast does sit on a fault line which runs approximately from North Wales up to Cumbria. Tsunamis can be caused for lots of different reasons. As already posted many are caused by the weather, the Japanese one was caused by tectonic plate movement, and indeed some are caused by earthquakes. Put a fault line and fracking together and it is an 'accident' waiting to happen believe me.

3. THE GOVERNMENT MOST DEFINATELY KNOW SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND SOON.
Whether an engineered event or not, we shouldn't be wasting our time trying to figure out what, when and where.
The reason I shout this is because at the beginning of February, one of my 6th form students told me that his mother's best friend had just come out of hospital and she was`handed a leaflet by the woman who was discharging her. This leaflet opened out into a poster size picture of a ruck sack which they called a 'bug out bag'. We are all well aware what these are here on ATS. His mum's friend was told to go home, get one put together and have it ready at her front door ASAP and at all times. I was totally shaken by this. Even though I have been making my own preparations I couldn't believe that the NHS in WARRINGTON (near Manchester for those outside UK) was handing this out. I came to the conclusion she got one (they were and are not handing them out to everybody) because she was an ex-nurse!
I obviously cannot prove to you the existence of this leaflet, suffice to say my student is the sort of chap that lives`in his own little world, has no idea about this type of thing but it had`set off alarm bells for him.
Just yesterday, posted on another website forum....am I allowed to post the link for this?.....a man in the UK said his wife who has worked for her local council for many a year came home with what sounds like the same leaflet. Besides wind up torch, wind up radio, the usual food and water stuff, she needs to put in her birth certificate, passport, and COPIES of family photos. CAN I PUT THE LINK HERE PLEASE MODERATOR?
The only 'conspiratorial' idea I have for this one is that she perhaps operates the computer system and would indeed be very handy in checking off people against the councils electoral roll when we are herded into 'holding areas'.

All I know is looking around this thread and others, and then looking at the world in general, people are reflecting how mother earth is feeling right now....pissed off! Just look at yourselves having a go all the time, attacking each other just because you don't agree. Well, beg to differ then, and move on to a posting that you can have a sensible, educated thought out argument....you know who you are! Just remember this....all things are conected and all things reflect each other, just respect one anothers opinion, and in the words of Thumper "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all"....all you do is create more negative energy waves!

OK I'm off my soap box!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I thought of way's to create Earthquakes. I always thought it could be done with nuke's. What's keeping us from disposing our nukes at the bottom of the ocean on a fault line? Kind of like giving it an extra push to happen, then say it was natural.
edit on 2-4-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

VOLCANIC UPDATE

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dajjal

Well they are wrong - we earthquakes nearly every week.

I'm giving you a star for that line alone

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Your point is????

Originally posted by NovaDawn

VOLCANIC UPDATE

In my defence, I am in the process of finishing my 3rd glass of rather nice Australian wine. You do know where that is don't you Mr Hawkings?

Well, I know I was sober when I read this threads title as being something along the lines of the UK getting 'set up' for an EQ to create a tsunami which could trigger some sort of nuclear holocaust in the UK. So you pick a vid by Dutchinsens (sorry about the spelling) who spends most of his vid talking about the west coast of America, gets his Pacific mixed up with his Atlantic, has no idea for quite a while where Greece or Turkey are, does not look at the BGS helicorder plots properly and calls the web site something completely different(That's the UNITED KINGDOM/GREAT BRITAIN some people insist on lumping it all together and call it England! Thought this might help to clarify), thinks he's pointing to the mid ATLANTIC RIDGE when he is clearly indicating the PACIFIC OCEAN, then talks about the RING OF FIRE (Pacific) when he's looking at the ATLANTIC.

And your point with regards to the title of this thread is please? Hell, I might as well stick some vids of George Carlin up here....at least good ole george knew what he was talking about!

Kind regards....no rainbows for you....you wouldn't know what one looked like!
Jane

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I was enjoying your opening post until I read:

This would all help the Elite's depopulation agenda

/facepalm

Why do people seriously still believe this? I mean, we pay their taxes, we fuel their greed, they are nothing with out else.... So WHY would they want to depopulate the world - Makes NO sense!

edit on 2/4/2011 by Kliskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey

/facepalm

Why do people seriously still believe this? I mean, we pay their taxes, we fuel their greed, they are nothing with out else.... So WHY would they want to depopulate the world - Makes NO sense!

They already have enough of our hard earned money and no longer need us around.
with up to 80% of us disposed of, they will find it easier to control us and use us as slave labour.
No doubt you're going to tell me i'm paranoid and an idiot... but it seems pretty obvious to me.

You may not agree on the subject, but one thing cannot be denied, we are losing more and more of our rights by the day are getting closer step by step to another world war.
Bring on the FEMA camps!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Well Well Well, whats the chances of this Thread opening up
Look at the thread I posted weeks ago. hhmmmm. similar. but I still think if the Inevitable happens its going to start many miles from here ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
see for yourselves, !

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey

/facepalm

But destroying Sellafield with a tsnumai would, if it succeeded (no idea why anyone would think it would - the Fukushima disaster only occurred because the reactors needed diesel generators to maintain cooling after shutdown and Sellafield has no reactors) kill quite a few less than are killed daily in motor accidents.

They'd be better off blowing up an Indian train or two. Or sinking an Indonesian ferry.

Edit: did you know it took less than 2 days to replace (in terms of global human population) all the 250,000+ people killed by the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami, just through natural, ongoing, procreation.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Essan because: added comment

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There has just been another small quake near Blackpool, 1.5 on the Richter scale. They are syaing it is due to shale excavation or 'fracking'.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Sir,
In the press last week I read of one particular company laying a certain line from Scotland to N.Ireland. One Government department - according to what I read - warned the cable layer's to note how one Million tonnes of disposed explosive shells, arsenic, etc. lay in a certain sea trench across which the cable was to be laid, the Company were simply told, "Be Careful".Prep for possible Tsunami ???? and how about the multile stack of similar old DoD shells etc. that are said to lay on the seabed off the coast of the Isle of Sheppey??? There was some large explosion off the coast of Dover last year, several inland houses were then damaged. Remember that ??? and if so any idea what that was please??

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by markyjayxyz
There has just been another small quake near Blackpool, 1.5 on the Richter scale. They are syaing it is due to shale excavation or 'fracking'.

www.independent.co.uk...

That's the 3rd minor quake in the last 2 weeks in UK.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
After reading each post of this 11 page thread; i'm just shocked to hear what is actually going on; i've only recently discovered this site hence this is only my second post. I always believed 9/11 was an inside job and no one ever believed me everyone was so far into the latest crap going on with celebs; It is atleast an advantage ( a small one at that) to even know there are few people out there who arn't getting happily raped by the governments and so called elites.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i keep coming bsck to this, where do we go i live almost nerxt to a nucleur plant not to far from sellafield either

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A few month's back one particular company were about to lay one large cable from Scotland to N.Ireland. Read in the paper how the MoD reminded that company of one large, long trench deep in the Sea off W.Scotland, has approx 1 Million tonnes of old, unwanted Military devices - sure you can imagine what they may be - and to make sure the said Long cable, neither aggrevated, disturbed or set such off. Small island near Scotland where certain WMDs were tested during and for some time after, WW2.

Is or could that be the pre-planned Tsunami starting point?????

Check out old history books etc. and see what you reckon.

I wish we did live on a planet with members of the 'Homo Sapien' species we could fully Trust. Apart from fellow ATS friends of course.............

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join