It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake/Tsunami being Engineered for the UK and aimed at Sellafield Nuclear Plant

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

To be fair I think there are trolls about who will just hang around these forums all day to wind people up, they are best ignored as they are attention seekers and if you don't answer them they will eventually go away. Is there any facility on this site whereby one can automatically ignore (not see) any posts coming through from a particular poster?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I havn't gone through the whole thread, however as far as I am aware all our plants in the UK have Tsunami protection for their main and back up systems as well as Tsunami Bunds.. hence surprise from some UK scientists that these measures appear not to be in place in Japan.

and we have this protection because the UK is prone to Meteotsunamis, (meteorological tsunamis) although these are caused by the weather they still have the same destructive power as other Tsunamis.

In 1824 Chesil Beach (Dorset) was hit by a 30ft Tsunami, that ran up to at least 40ft by the time it got into Fleet (According to Ordnance Survey datum calculations) in 1929 Brighton and along to the coast of Kent (including the Ness that is now Dungeness Nuclear Power Station) was hit by a 20ft Tsunami that fortunately hit at low tide, and you'll find the same Meteotsunamis happening all round the coast of the UK.

So we don't just train to go and help out other nations who have been impacted by devastating Tsunamis but also to respond to the Tsunamis that hit here, and as there have been enough incidents, we are at real risk..

So lets hope when it happens the bunds and other protection put in place around our power stations hold.. and in the meanwhile hope the Japanese regain control of the situation.

edit on 2/4/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

And as I'm sure you're aware, Britain experiences hundreds of earthquakes every year, almost all of which are too small to be noticed.

why don't they show up on the global earthquake maps then?

even the blackpool one didn't show, i called bull# as soon as i heard it on the radio... .sellafield up the road does add extra risk...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
successive govs systematically ruining all that was / is great about the UK, one isn't surprised at new ways of adding threat and stress to the general population, happiness of the people isn't their goal.

Supression, depression and dependance.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Text Black Honestly I already know the Government has spent billions of dollars creating Earthquake machines and lets not forget H.A.A.R.P which is the reason why Japan is the way it is now its a shame how there whole plan is to kill off several billion people of the population to leave a small amount so it can be easier for them to control us smh

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Man go check yourself in to an asslym and enjoy the company of your fellow nutcases.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
So when I connect all the dots of the OP ..

.. it appears the Elite is going to engineer a tsunami to .. be able to .. drill for oil ? Off the coast of Blackpool ? In order to use the oil for the destroyed English industry that will be struck by the tsunami ?

That simply doesn't make sense.

It might make sense if someone was trying to flush Blackpool into the sea, but not to drill for oil, but rather because it's a dead ugly town.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yes... because David Cameron is obviously going to try and engineer an earthquake to destroy his own country. I suppose i'm the crazy one though for being naive right?

Sometimes you guys look too hard for a conspiracy. I cannot imagine living my life where i'm scared to leave the house because theres going to be some natural disaster every day. The illuminati are going to enslave us all and then the world is going to end in 2012 anyway. Get out the house and enjoy life, we're not here for too long anyway!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The NWO (American Imperialists) don't need to engineer an attack on the 'UK'.

We have been their mindless subjects (we still think we are independant) since their troops first occupied us in the early 1940's

At present they have approximately 120 military installations here, most falsely labelled as RAF bases, many top secret. Their fighter aircraft and bombers roam our airspace freely. We are basically their 'unsinkable aircarft carrier'.

Our 'citizens' already have less rights thanks to 'extradition treaties' imposed following 9/11.

So, again, even if it was possible to engineer an attack like you talk about on the 'UK', why bother, they already control and own us hook line and sinker.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have just read 10 pages of the op's thread. I am interested in these types of theories, but I will have to say that we need more evidence. I have been reading hoping for more information, ........still hoping.

I was going to make a longer reply but I do not want to seem....Trollish....Or made out to be a disinfo agent...I do have a problem with some of the 911 theories that the op refers to. So with saying that. Good effort in the opening post. All else seems to be too focused on speculation.....I also just wanted to add that I think maybe if you could post a little more information relating fracking and earthquakes to add a little structure reinforcement of the original hypothesis?

I understand how frustrating it is when people want to argue. This seems to happen alot nowadays and I am guilty of this from time to time. I get angered also. I need to be reminded sometimes that this is a site where opinions are like -------, everybody has one.

Thank you...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Just been reading / watching an interesting piece on the BBC web site.
good video explaining the fracking process for those of us who have never seen it in action.

I will be keeping an eye on this one ! ... worrying to say the least

UK shale plans target cheap gas
edit on 2-4-2011 by Scholz because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've nothing to add to the discussion really, but saw the headline this morning and put it in favourites to read later. Was in the car with my son about an hr later - obviously hadn't mentioned this thread as he's only 7- and he tells me he had a bad dream last night in which the whole of our country experienced a Tsunami . He said they kept coming every day for many days.Funny timing

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
Looks like they are already trying. Greece just had a 5.9 quake, looks like they missed the mark by a bit eh?

it was a 6.2

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
OP, your premise doesn't match the facts. Why would they train the populace to effectively handle an earthquake / tsunami incident, if their agenda was to depopulate? Would you not want them as inept as possible? Have them be completely unprepared?

Anyway, I think the NWO / Depopulation agenda is bunk. It certainly is easy to blame EVERY event, be it natural or man-made, on this NWO theory. But no one has any of that proof stuff ever to back it up. And honestly.. even in our worst nuclear accidents so far (including our current one), the # of people who have died as a result has been quite tiny. A horrible attempt to take lives due to some super-secret agenda to wipe out people on the planet. These guys really suck at what they do.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Yes... because David Cameron is obviously going to try and engineer an earthquake to destroy his own country. I suppose i'm the crazy one though for being naive right?

Sometimes you guys look too hard for a conspiracy. I cannot imagine living my life where i'm scared to leave the house because theres going to be some natural disaster every day. The illuminati are going to enslave us all and then the world is going to end in 2012 anyway. Get out the house and enjoy life, we're not here for too long anyway!

I'm not saying I agree with the OP, I don't know, but you can be absolutely sure that Cameron's loyalty is to the NWO above all else. UK as a sovreign state no longer exists anyway.....that was lost when power over the judiciary and other essential sovreign structures were handed over to the EU.

The NWO has no problem with destroying countries in order to further its psychotic agenda. They do it all the time.... UK's turn will come in one way or another.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is pretty nasty. This guy is predicting an earthquake there too.

Thanks for this post. Hope you're wrong

edit on 2-4-2011 by dadgad because: correction

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
THERE was a gas cloud over BARROW today,and thuderstorm with a lot off water build up.BARROW is next to
BLACKPOOL ,and thay are going to start drilling in barrow for gas aswell.
edit on 2-4-2011 by leejones because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

How blind are we... why do we let this happen? How can we make people see this is real?

Reducing population, then agenda 21, you know they want imprison us behind walls.... this to let nature reestablish itself. How can anyone believe these words coming from an oil giant. They talk of climate change and repairing nature while they are responsible for damaging it. wtf... how upside down is our world.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I would like to refer everyone to newrealitytransmission.com . THAT is what we need. Everyone coming together for a positive projection. Please check it out.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is just silly... We have EQ in the UK all of the time, infact in the last 30 days i think we have had 5+ the largest been 2.4 in Scotland.. Geographically we couldn't have a large enough Tsunami on the West Coast of England and we certainly wont be having an EQ anywhere near that of Japan...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join