It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agent identified on ATS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
guys, guys, stop it. I found the real one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I remember this one from last year.
It was an absolute classic then; hogged the top line on "recent posts" for about half an hour before the mods shifted it.
Let's bring back the original.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I reposted it with a more added.

ATS membership does grow, hence why I did this and I think it should be repeated every single year.

edit on 1-4-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yes, this should be a tradition.
It works as a sort of initiation test as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
lol you got me, I mean really you got me I was like who the **** is this guy to say anything about me?!! but then after I thought about it for a bit I was like ok how did he make the link do that its got to be a trick lol as I read down the thread I had to laugh star and flag good one op!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceDiggory
reply to post by Rising Against

Out of all the members why was I named?

Everyone is named...April Fools!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wait a minute if I am as dis-info agent where is my paycheck?
I don't want to be doing this pro bono.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well done ...... 45 seconds of amazement mixed with indignation mixed with paranoia mixed with confusion untill 14 year old points out date.

brilliant, thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes still funny. But funnier -
The ones still scratching their heads.
Happy April Fool's Day ATS!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Maybe some of the real disinfo agents didn't wait around long enough to see the prank. In that case, you have done a great service if even one ran back to the Pentagon.

"OMG SIr! I've been outed on ATS. They're smarter than we thought!"

Nice!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I admit I saw that it was in jokes and puns and I also knew today was April first.
I was getting ready for a good chuckle when I clicked on the link and my heart still skipped a beat.
This is truly an awesome prank

Even being prepared for tomfoolery today I manged to be April fooled for one second

edit on 1-4-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Lol and i thought i knew myself

Good one

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

lol that is awesome rofl
i can't stop laughing, i'm thinking about all the members who thought they were being targeted

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Maybe some of the real disinfo agents didn't wait around long enough to see the prank. In that case, you have done a great service if even one ran back to the Pentagon.

"OMG SIr! I've been outed on ATS. They're smarter than we thought!"

Nice!

You never know, you might be onto something.

Considering the abuse ive had in an inbox of some sorts if you get me

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OMG !

You have so got to be kidding me lmao

I am definately not a who you say I am, I can't believe this.

Ok I shall tell you exactly who I am ....

I am a 33 year old woman, single mother of 2 young children, I work in retail one day a week, I pop to the gym when I can, and compared to most on this site I have a pretty uneducated mind.

I apologise if my behaviour has made anybody feel I am some disinfo agent, certainly not my intention, in fact I'm not even sure entirely what it means (I assume it means I go around trying to manipulate, and control in a direction other than the truth ???).

Seriously barking up the wrong tree here, I am in shock, and I have to say no disrespect but I am deeply offended and hurt, if you had any kind of doubts about me the adult thing to have done would have been to pm me, and I could have had an honnest conversation with you, and have alayed any fears you hold about me, instead you do this, why ????

I'm happy to answer anybody's questions ( although I live in england, and I actually have to get to bed for work in the morning), not that I should have to, but I like visiting this site, and contributing, never realised I was perceived in this way.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

When I clicked on the link I was saying to myself "what the hell" my posts don't sound like I'm a disinfo agent. Than I clicked on the other link and saw all my posts and said "what the hell again"
Than I read your thread again and saw the forum and
. Than I said to myself "you dumb#ass" it's a joke!
Good one! S&F for you!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
OMG !

I am a 33 year old woman, single mother of 2 young children, I work in retail one day a week, I pop to the gym when I can, and compared to most on this site I have a pretty uneducated mind.

I apologise if my behaviour has made anybody feel I am some disinfo agent, certainly not my intention, in fact I'm not even sure entirely what it means (I assume it means I go around trying to manipulate, and control in a direction other than the truth ???).

Seriously barking up the wrong tree here, I am in shock, and I have to say no disrespect but I am deeply offended and hurt, if you had any kind of doubts about me the adult thing to have done would have been to pm me, and I could have had an honnest conversation with you, and have alayed any fears you hold about me, instead you do this, why ????

I'm happy to answer anybody's questions ( although I live in england, and I actually have to get to bed for work in the morning), not that I should have to, but I like visiting this site, and contributing, never realised I was perceived in this way.

Ha April fools read through the previous posts

People keep falling for this one it is great.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Ok I so don't think this is funny, and I really think an apology of sorts is in order, god damn it, plus its after midnnight in England, so the joke should backfire.... MOD'S where are you.... this is a violation of members credibility !!!

I Hate April Fools Day official !

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

If you read through the thread from start to finish, I posted a reply just after 12pm GMT stating this was an april fools.

Its not my fault that everyone keeps clicking on it.

I think its hilarious quite frankly and im from the UK as well.

You are still not understanduing the prank itself as you seem think your membership details are here for all to see, its a generic link that only works when you are logged into ATS, when you click on the links it directs you to your own profile etc. Nobody can see your details, each and every member that clicks on the links sees themselves.

Relax.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah

Originally posted by solargeddon
OMG !

Ha April fools read through the previous posts

People keep falling for this one it is great.

I am surprised its still going, I tried to end it on page 2 of this thread

Seems im doomed to never ending abuse!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join