It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT - MUST SEE - Updates on Fukushima -- Fairewinds Associates, Inc -- March 31, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
I think this is a prime reason to go to war with Japan they are lying and endagering all humanity and they have no reverence for human life......I say nuke em again let god sort em out

Kind of like the U.S. & British did with the Gulf of Mexico / BP Disaster, huh?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

There was also a webbot prediction something to the tune of "ill winds in Europe" (nuclear).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's a shame that we have to hear the most up to the minute news from a private citizen. This, among many things, is a clear indication of how much our government cares about our well being. I'm sure they would say it's so there is no undo panic. Panic, no. Very concerned, yes. Watching CNN right now and they are reporting the budget cuts. No cuts for military spending [ 600 million a day for Libya war ] or government salaries, but they are talking about cuts to the programs that feed the poor and hungry. ANYONE still think they actually care what happens to us?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
great report thanks ..stared and flagged

Yes!!!!.... it is about time someone that makes sense has begun to talk about
the huge radioactive elephant in the room

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I preferred listening to it with the 1911 button pressed, made it seem far less scary . Try it and see. www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-4-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So as i was saying(in a round about way)...this is the most important and informative information i have seen on the subject. And it is far from over.

Thank You OP i am spreading this far and wide.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

I preferred listening to it with the 1911 button pressed, made it seem far less scary . Try it and see. www.youtube.com...

sorry i hope this is not off topic...but what is a 1911 button.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

MODS please move to correct forum if needed, thanks.

Sad news about Hawaii suffering from radioactive sea water. We returned last week from Kona, HI and some of our good friends leave next week for Honolulu then to Kauai. The hotels are advising people against swimming in the ocean because of radiation exposure and have seen close to 80% cancellations, this according to my friend who received his info from the hotel in Priceville, HI. This seems to go against what the MSM in Hawaii is reporting.

See link below for the "story" according the Hawaii MSM

www.hawaiitribune-herald.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
So as i was saying(in a round about way)...this is the most important and informative information i have seen on the subject. And it is far from over.

Thank You OP i am spreading this far and wide.

Looks like the information was well received (which really can be hit or miss around here), I am glad and your welcome
Like I said I came across it and at first I thought "Geesh another talking head that either wants to tell us that we are all safe and not to worry, or we are all doomed and there not a damn thing that can be done about it....all by someone that isn't qualified to say either way"

But....I decided to check it out anyways especially since it was "hot off the presses" and I haven't been able to follow the story all week due to a horrendous work schedule all week, and was really impressed with how that guy broke it all down identifying the key elements that present a danger as well as hypothetical scenarios that could play out in both short and long term. ALL of which I felt was well researched and delivered in the best way I have seen yet!

For that I didn't care if some of the "regulars" would come in attacking me and the message (like has happened many times in the recent past) because this message I felt was too important to not only share, but to do so with the hopes of constructive feedback in order to determine if what I got from the message was shared by others as well. So thank you to all that have posted/contributed and by all means please upload anything that you feel might contribute to this message (especially any updates from this Fairwinds guy) as my hectic schedule might prevent me from being able to be as active as I should be in this thread that I started (plus I turn 40 years old tomorrow....something that I am NOT real happy about, but what can you do about it).

So yea...thanks ATS'ers please get this message out to any you think would be willing to listen to something more rational and realistic than what can be found in the mainstream propaganda media/governments around the world

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Two comments that have been posted in response to the video that....I really wished I hadn't have read:

Genocide of the Japanese population, soon to be followed by everyone else.

Renathra 1 hour ago 30

and

is this why our govt's conspire together to create a seed vault?

missgrace77 54 minutes ago

Maybe now would be a good time to begin going over that "101 Things to Do Before I Die" checklist. Man this is weak. Sorry all for this doom and gloom moment, but for perhaps the first time in my life...I believe that the sky might actually be falling. Goodnight.

NT

You shouldn't, all of this happening is there for a reason. I know many people were killed and it is truly a tragedy out there but don't loose hope NEVER! If you do TPTB will win it's was against humanity and the light will be absorbed by the shadow. Again, stay optimistic and keep the belief it is for a better world.

Anyway, between me and you, can our current world of capitalism ( rich getting richer and poor getting poorer keep on going like that ??? ). I don't think so. Amny changes will occur. I cannot proove it but I can feel it, and in rare case my intuition played me wrong. Think whatever you like but I felt like I had to tell you my opinion on it.

Sincerly,

thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
this is another interesting vid

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Mind boggling. Hasn't there been previous predictions that come mid-March, all hell would start breaking loose? I'm not exactly a prediction buff, but it looks like that one seemed to be pretty accurate. Of course, at first it was mostly about the tsunami with bits here and there about reactor concerns; but as the weeks pass, the danger just seems to ramp up day after day.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I asked that question on here a few days ago. I'm glad someone else is concerned about where the radiated water is going too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
they have no reverence for human life......I say nuke em again

Presumably millions of them would die in this nuclear attack which you desire, clearly You have no reverence for human life !

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
reply to post by Farnhold

And men call women vain! He's breaking down just how bad the situation is and your focusing on whether or not his hair is real. ROFL. FYI, I've seen many old men with lots of hair like that, naturally. At least here in Canada I have. Back to the subject at hand, not hair, this is informative yet in the way that makes you feel ill and like it's time to put on the 'armageddon is nigh' t- shirt and kiss your butt goodbye.

I see dumb people. They don't even know that they're dumb.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OMG, did he say a casualty rate of 137,000
from lung cancer ????

In what time span is he speaking of?
It was vague

I remember seeing those pics from Iraq
of those deformed babies after the US used
Depleted Uranium rounds. Are we to expect
this type situation here in the US ???

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
IMO, the atom may lead to the demise
of the human species.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

We are all gonna DIE and there ain't nothin we do about it now, and no amount of survival gear can help save you from it.
There are a lot of things we should have done differently I am sure *sigh*

Welp that's it then......it was a good run wasn't it ATS?

Before we go though the least we can do is stop the idiots who got us in this predicament in the first place from getting in their safe little bunkers and terminating their rights to them. Then I'd feel a whole lot better about the dyin part.........well as good as can be expected I suppose hehehe

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

Originally posted by tarifa37

sorry i hope this is not off topic...but what is a 1911 button.

It a button on the ytube videos marked 1911 press it and it makes the video sepia with silent movie style music.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the info.

It's very important to share this info with everyone you know. We need more straight forward reporting like this.

I found this story interesting "nuclear forensics"; As Fukushima fallout circles the globe

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join