It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT - MUST SEE - Updates on Fukushima -- Fairewinds Associates, Inc -- March 31, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Just hit my subscriptions and wanted to share the message:

We need more regular updates from those guys. Probably one of the BEST breakdown of what is actually happening and what is at stake in layman terms yet

Sorry, here is the link to their website:

www.fairewinds.com...
edit on 31-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Added link to source

edit on 31-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
S&F for you OP

It is amazing how scary logic can be.

I have no clue who to believe anymore about Fukushima.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Best report I've seen on this yet.
THX

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Two comments that have been posted in response to the video that....I really wished I hadn't have read:

Genocide of the Japanese population, soon to be followed by everyone else.

Renathra 1 hour ago 30

and

is this why our govt's conspire together to create a seed vault?

missgrace77 54 minutes ago

Man tell me THIS isn't where and how it all begins, or should I say ends...or better yet the beginning of the end
I mean seriously...my wife and I have managed to not freak out while remaining level headed/rational with optimistic views on all of this over the past 2 weeks, but this stuff....it ain't ending man and in fact it seems that with each and every day that passes, instead of getting better it is becoming WAY WAY WORSE.

We have prayed for the people of Japan since day 1, even going so far as to send the positive thoughts to the water that had been used to try and extinguish the reactor fires in reference to that thread posted earlier today about getting people on a global scale to try and make a difference.....ugh man oh man now I am beginning to pray for the entire world based on what is becoming known/revealed

Maybe now would be a good time to begin going over that "101 Things to Do Before I Die" checklist. Man this is weak. Sorry all for this doom and gloom moment, but for perhaps the first time in my life...I believe that the sky might actually be falling. Goodnight.

NT

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Just hit my subscriptions and wanted to share the message:

We need more regular updates from those guys. Probably one of the BEST breakdown of what is actually happening and what is at stake in layman terms yet

Sorry, here is the link to their website:

www.fairewinds.com...
edit on 31-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Added link to source

edit on 31-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that...informative. Scary. There is little if any discussion amongst everyday hardworking people regarding this unmitigated disater. It is frankly disturbing it has been marginalized like this. I know now nothing really matters in the general mind. Stumped.

CJ

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So, what they need to learn from this is that ONE MONTH AGO, Japan was a very different place. The world was a very different place. Its time for us to start over-engineering everything. Stop building the sensitive energy systems in natural disaster zones and build to withstand even unheard of phenomenon (Magnitude 10 quakes, 600 km/h winds...)

Or... Let loose Tesla's free energy and lets get off the dirty stuff.

edit on 31/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
People are starting to realize the severity of the situation. It looks like the northern hemisphere will be affected by nuclear fallout for many years to come. I believe we are looking at widespread contamination over a long period of time. The result will manifest as increases in cancer, birth defects, and a lower quality of life. Everything will be affected including food, water, animals, and plant life. I too pray everyday for the Japanese people....I am too sad to type anymore. God Bless the Japanese!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
problems, problems, problems.......Ok we know we are srewed....now how about some solutions.
This is becomeing just like a bad accident on the road, you know, when you can't look away.
The best thing that I have read so far is it seems as though "they" are going to try and bury this sucker??
Good start, at least "they" are trying to do something. One...My heart goes out to the men, woman, and children of Japan, two...why has the WHOLE WORLD not come to together with the greatsest minds and get a handle on this thing??? I know that the Japanes are a proud people but come on. Forget that the government is not telling us anything....BIG SUPRISE THERE....how about SOLUTIONS, SOLUTIONS, SOLUTIONS!!!!
Sorry for the rant everyone, it just seems that with all the wonderful and brilliant minds that we have an this planet we could come up with some wonderful and brilliant ideas. Then again maybe we are just all screwed!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The man in the video put out a second video on Thursday as well. It examined the images from the exploded reactor building.

He pointed out that the rod tops were exposed. Just another informative video no one else is reporting.

It has not been uploaded to youtube yet but this is the URL for it.

vimeo.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Very interesting vid, and marries into what one scientist* seemed saying on Sky News in the UK.. at least that was the general direction he was going while the talking heads kept trying to redirect him! Shame the interview was not repeated again, nor can I find it online.. they really want to keep us in the dark on this one.

*Not sure of the guys name, but he worked to put out the nuclear fire at Windscale (UK Nuclear disaster late 1950s) and helped design the UK plants, he stated how shocked he was that there was no tsunami protection to backup systems since even the UK plants have that in their designs.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thinking about this and the longer term effects....... wasn't there a thread on ATS a while ago, prophecy or something which suggested that Northern Europe would become uninhabitable because of radioactive fallout ???

I'm sure there was a thread about this on here......? If so then maybe it was suggesting the Northern Hemisphere ....

PDUK

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

It was prediction of Baba Vanga.

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

It was prediction of Baba Vanga.

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).

That was it..... thanks for that !!

Although perhaps not 100% accurate in the detail, some scary similarities don't you think........

Just looked at another thread, illustrating a 'model' of the spread of any radioactive fallout around the planet...... if true ?? doesn't actually look that good for us I don't think ??!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PDUK
edit on 1-4-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: addition

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

And men call women vain! He's breaking down just how bad the situation is and your focusing on whether or not his hair is real. ROFL. FYI, I've seen many old men with lots of hair like that, naturally. At least here in Canada I have. Back to the subject at hand, not hair, this is informative yet in the way that makes you feel ill and like it's time to put on the 'armageddon is nigh' t- shirt and kiss your butt goodbye.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join