It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT - MUST SEE - Updates on Fukushima -- Fairewinds Associates, Inc -- March 31, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Just hit my subscriptions and wanted to share the message:

We need more regular updates from those guys. Probably one of the BEST breakdown of what is actually happening and what is at stake in layman terms yet

Sorry, here is the link to their website:

www.fairewinds.com...
edit on 31-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Added link to source

edit on 31-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

Love those scorpions.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This does not look good for this World System. Does anyone have any information on dosing for Potasium Idoide... Is it needed at this time??... There is no clarity on preventative nutritional solutions for what is to come and worsen over the next several weeks. We need some credible info on this as to what we can be doing if we are not all wiped out in the next year or so by nuclear issues (water, food supply, etc.). Anyone have information on this... Are they (TPTB) giving the Japanese any supplements to counteract what is happening to them biologically???

Arrrrggghhhhhh....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This needs to be caped like the containment cap over Chernobyl.
Its not going to stop.

Chernobyl containment cap
en.wikipedia.org...

In 2013 the cap over Chernobyl is being covered with a new one. Looks like they may need 2.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Well... There is an oil derived from the cannabis plant that has shown very good results in curing cancers of a number of types. It's derived from the flowers and not the seeds.

Quoted for its truth.

The time has come for you to educate yourselves, people. Don't hold your breath waiting for any authority to divulge this information to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baracas
This does not look good for this World System. Does anyone have any information on dosing for Potasium Idoide... Is it needed at this time??... There is no clarity on preventative nutritional solutions for what is to come and worsen over the next several weeks. We need some credible info on this as to what we can be doing if we are not all wiped out in the next year or so by nuclear issues (water, food supply, etc.). Anyone have information on this... Are they (TPTB) giving the Japanese any supplements to counteract what is happening to them biologically???

Arrrrggghhhhhh....

Once again everyone needs to relax a bit. Chernoble was far worse than this and the world survived just fine..I swear you guys panic at every little thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Arrrrggghhhhhh....

Once again everyone needs to relax a bit. Chernoble was far worse than this and the world survived just fine..I swear you guys panic at every little thing.

Yet the fear still remains. This has the ability to be 4 times as big as Chernoble.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The not-so-scary airborne isotope (iodine 131) contamination has reached and crossed the continent all the way to Eastern Canada. I'm guessing that Europe is next.

OTTAWA - Radiation monitors in Ontario, New Brunswick and British Columbia have detected minute traces of radioactive iodine suspected to be from Japan's stricken Fukushima nuclear plant.

The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission characterizes the quantities of Iodine-131 (I-131) as infinitesimal and stresses there are no health hazards to Canadians.

www2.canada.com...

edit on 1/4/11 by masqua because: sp

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Excellent find. Thank you. ...The site went offline as I was flipping through its pages - looks like an overload or a DDOS(?) attack. Good thing the vid is on youtube.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

news.yahoo.com...

hey all i wanted to post this on here. something i found while reading my news in the morning. These workers are saying that there company in japan are paying them 2,500 dollar per day because they are going to die soon anyway. this is very saddening to see. these workers are the true heroes in all of this. the elites should be cast into hell for what they have done to so many lives.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Arrrrggghhhhhh....

Explain to me how that is possible?

Yet the fear still remains. This has the ability to be 4 times as big as Chernoble.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
With the spent fuel rods and two plants on fire housing 11 reactors, where there is smoke there is fire, this is a touch more than 4X chenobyl and they know it.

What was officially admitted to the number of spent fuel rods in the one alone was over 11 000, but they do lie, and if lying the estimate goes up to 600 000. Why lie? I spent one day reading tons of pdf's and some government on mox fuel and some manhatten project info on PU.

The only reason they wanted Mox when there is safer is it is easily converted to atomic bombs. They had the biggest stockpile in the world aside from their supplier France.

The PU and mox is fissible. I repeat it is fissible and that is said clearly over and over in the pdfs.

In fact atoms divide themselves if a proton goes in, due to it being crowded from what I found most interesting in what someone said.

The spent fuel rods dont explode like fission does, but they add to the intensity heat and radiation of this.

Potentially being 1000X to 1 million times chenobyl which was one reactor, that was eventually cooled enough to be entombed with an enormous manpower. That was one reactor.

reactor 3 made a mushroom for the second "explosion" which indicates fisiion

Japan had enough PU and mox for 60 automic bombs..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is far more serious than we are led to believe. I think the whole Libya thing is a distraction to try to take our eyes off Japan.

Thank you for posting this important update.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Arrrrggghhhhhh....

Explain to me how that is possible?

Google it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
I think this is a prime reason to go to war with Japan they are lying and endagering all humanity and they have no reverence for human life......I say nuke em again let god sort em out

Wow this is perhaps the most ignorant post I have read in ATS. People are dying and here you are pointing fingers and even going as far as saying some BS about nuking them?

Words cannot express the disappointment in humanity's action these days. You have no heart and in the end Karma will haunt you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Fukushima Nuke Workers Expect To Die

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It was reported to have been above Glasgow 2 days ago..I am 40 miles from Glasgow in Edinburgh, was reported on Sky News..very briefly.

It was rained 2 days here now (Well it has north/west Edinburgh).
I have had my 4 air purifiers in since...lol

We are doomed I tell's ya......DOOOOMMMMEED.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
they have no reverence for human life......I say nuke em again

Presumably millions of them would die in this nuclear attack which you desire, clearly You have no reverence for human life !

I understand it may appear cruel and unusual. I do indeed have reverence for human life.... My human life my children's live's my family and maybe even your family. Here is our situation we are being poisened and lied to about it everyday,We sit back and do nothing this situation grows worse.I say wipe japan off the map..... The whole thing after we evacuate everyone that we could.....Mass exodus style ....Like Moses and the Isrealite's and in the meantime we all will suffer for their mistake and suffer means dying and watching our loved one's dying .... Now if we were to make a sacrifice and do whatever needs to be done, We may still have a chance. If you or I have a part of our body say a kidney fail or an arm becomes gangrenous you have it removed because if you dont you would surely become sicker and eventually die. I know it's hard people but when do we decide not to share the same fate as japan? We are going to die if we do nothing which is what we are doing, nothing.....The gulf spill should have been a wake up call for most of us and maybe it was. So as we sit back and do nothing we will watch those around us get sick and suffer all because we refuse to accept what is really going on and to do something about it. Sorry if I come off as mean or insensitive. But I am starting to get pretty scared of the whole situation. I mean we dont even know what the real rad levels are here in North America, None of us do. We just believe it is safe as thats the lies we are told.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcin
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Oh now that's an intelligent statemnent...............NOT !!

It's only my opinion and we are all welcome to our own....

you only make yourself look bad by feeding in to your anger.....freedom of opinion and choice and speech right?
Deny ignrance friend,Thats our way here. Read those terms and conditions....Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It is essential we preserve our planet,
No More Nuclear!!!
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join