It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's new video "E.T." looks like Grey mind-programming psy-op.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymoushary

I believe that if it were that simple, they would just tell you to do drugs like the videos that show people smoking weed, drinking, doing coke, etc. Also, that would leave a few other parts of the video without an explanation.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by creatednotEvolved

making it taboo creates a more devlish essence. if they outright told people to do such things they would do the opposite so what is in play here is reverse psychology.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think people have to realize that musicians, artists, directors, etc, etc. ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU.

they have the same interests, the same imagination (you know what i mean), the same thoughts.

now if you are a director and you read over the lyrics, what are you going to imagine? aliens... NO WAY! i know - alittle abstract right...
anyone in the creative industries worth their salt are going to do research, and they are going to research ALOT. what happens when you research? you read over stuff on greys, reptilians, plaedians etc etc. and your still wondering why this imagery exists in this video? get out of here.

as for the lyrics, yeah, they are very thick with imagery and stuff we all know about. if youve lurked ATS long enough, who is to say katy pary isnt an ATS member? if an ATS member wrote this song, would it still have the same OH MY GOD ILLUMINATI ALIENS ARE GONNA EACHCHUR BABIES! attraction?

no.

you guys would be more or less loving the lyrics and how insightful they are. does that mean said ATS user is an illuminati reptilian chupacabre? no.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Well put. Topics like this blow away whatever slender credibility "Ufology" has or had.

Related: Ufology: A lack of nuance, culture and/or refinement

Subtlety is not the forte of “ufologists” or UFO mavens.

The grotesque grammatical assault on language and meaning is exampled by a plethora of UFO blogs and List-habitues which are eschewed by those with some semblance of sensibilities, but avidly followed by those who haven’t a clue about grammatical structure or the meaning or words nor a care for refinement of thought and online behavior.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
ya'll give Kanye West way too much credit.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
her new video looks hot, thats all i know.
I also know what im being for halloween now. (:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by creatednotEvolved

There was a time when I would have said your crazy. After watching this video a couple of times and listening to the lyrics in detail i believe that your comments as well as some others have some merit. There really is a few too many coincidences and sublties. A lot of things that the youth and masses would not even notice or just push aside as trendy. There was another comment earlier in the thread that said that movies, songs, commercials, and other forms of media have been portraying aliens as their themes. I have noticed that there have been a lot more alien invasion movies and aliens are seemingly coming into fashion. Interesting thread. definitely a lot of controversy over this song to say the least.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
1 thing i notice which could be seen as quite weird is it looks like fallout situation?

and randomly from 3:50 - 3:55 theres a couple of clips showing 2 planes followed by an explosion?

think im just looking into it to much though

PS. I would be katy perrys alien anyday

edit on 4/4/11 by Endling because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/4/11 by Endling because: spelling fail.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Music all sounds the same today.

And in the competition to get more attention, instead of becoming better artists, they've become better FREAKS.

Had to turn it off after 90 seconds. That's my limit.

I'm still attracted to that cute, simple, honest, and sweet farm girl I met 15 years ago. What's her name? Oh yeah... WIFE!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm kinda stunned. Is that really what passes for music these days? GTF off my lawn you corporate devil spawn kids.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think the directors may think Aliens have something to do with creation. Hmm perhaps they've been watching "Ancient Aliens". It is an interesting video and the one song I never imagined would be released as a single.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It is amazing that after 20 pages on ATS that so few people understand what they've witnessed in this video. The creators of the video/song didn't just watch Ancient Aliens they are far more versed in the subject of the Nephilim and Chimera than most of the people on this thread and they are exposing it to millions of people without those people even understanding what the message is (both of which are quite scary). They are not taking the side of God but the side of the Nephilim, praying to be their next victims. Its simple Luciferianism and how many people are wishing they could be abducted by a Luciferian? Sick...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You want to see music that is actually putting a relevant point across...?

Terrorism:

I'm sure the majority of members won't appreciate rap/grime, but just take a listen to the full lyrics.

American Government:

Note that I'm posting these for relevance, and does not mean I agree with statements Lowkey puts forward.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Yikes, the song is called ET, what did you think the video was going to be about? Any alien related music is now a conspiracy? OP what do you think of this song? Is he an alien too?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I guess the lyrics have nothing to do with your opinion on the visual aspect's of the video....

"[Kanye West]
I got a dirty mind
I got filthy ways
I’m tryna Bath my Ape in your Milky Way
I’m a legend, I’m irreverent
I be reverand
I be so fa-a-ar up, we don’t give a f-f-f-f-ck
Welcome to the danger zone
Step into the fantasy
You are not invited to the otherside of sanity
They calling me an alien
A big headed astronaut
Maybe it’s because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot

[Katy Perry]
You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Your so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
Katy Perry E.T. lyrics found on www.directlyrics.com...

And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

There is this transcendental
On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star

I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all
All

[Kanye West]
I know a bar out in Mars
Where they driving spaceships instead of cars
Cop a Prada spacesuit about the stars
Getting stupid ass straight out the jar
Pockets on Shrek, Rockets on deck
Tell me what’s next, alien sex
I’ma disrobe you, than I’mma probe you
See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do
I tell ya what to do, what to do, what to do

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial"

Universal love?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yea go team?
OK so is it just me or does it seem like some of us (occupants of this planet) are still hung up on the antiquated view of good vs evil? I think this video is an indication that our offspring have at least moved on to higher thought.

If this is evidence of an alien agenda then it is evidence of aliens by proxy. Why is it then that there are people on this forum that have the insight to be here, but the common sense of someone standing on there back porch with a rifle in one hand waiting to shoot the very things we have been trying to contact since we were created and a cross I the other?

How many of them have we killed already? And is it any wonder then why they would resort propaganda to disarm us before continuing? The fact that they didn't come guns blazing from the back porch of their battleships with a triple pyramid in one hand . . .

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but

If you have studied neuro linguistic programming techniques, this is a bingo, baby.

The way they play with words, and the timings. It's all there.

I didn't know this song was Perry's and West's song when I heard it. It triggered my attention instantly.

I can tell you, there's some serious programming going on in this particular song.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Whats interesting is I kept watchin to wait and see what advertisements they will throw in the video, be it subliminal or just straight, and all I could notice was the glasses lol. Anyway uh I found the very end kinda of weird, also the song is really catchy, and cool, but when I think deeper about it, the song exemplifies a very weak will, and how its seemingly ok to give into something out of your control, and effectively masquerades this in terms of love, but love is mutual, this thing was too one sided and promoting a weak will is not a good thing imo, its not ok to give up and do something you don't want to, you gotta be strong and fight till the very end.

TL;DR "FOR SPAAARTAAA"

My Opinion (on a serious note) if the video does indeed have a programming message (I have no idea how this even works going off the thread and opinion of others) then my belief is that the video is basically a programming to be more passive which would result in less standing up for your rights and adhere to the powers at be etc. the alien part of the video is just a medium of transfer because that is the social stigma and cultural fairy tale we are all engrossed in, and thus does not mean anything in regards to the extraterrestrial phenomena, so I respectively disagree with the opinion that the underlying has anything to do with being abducted or any of those issues.

edit on 5-4-2011 by lastdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

HAHA yeah when you see the songs that are top it makes you wonder....The messages in the songs are crazy.

But this song I am addicted to. I do NOT like Kayne...grrr he ruins it lol Yeah the gay fish thing was on the youtbe channel.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I don't like Katy Perry's music but this song I like alot, well the lyrics I like because it talks about aliens and things I enjoy reading and researching.

Would there be a good chance for you to like her music even more if you also watch and listen to this? www.youtube.com...

LOL I hated that song! That was the worst song ever imo.

Every girl thought they were lesbians after that..It was annoying.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join