It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was President George W Bush Just Playing The Fool ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just an observation, that if you go back and look at GWB's interviews and speeches when he was Governor of Texas, he actually comes across as quite articulate.

I was just watching an interview with him again tonight, and he appears to be back to his old articulate self. He gave some quite good insights into women's rights in Afghanistan, and several other topics.

When he was President, and ever since the campaign trail in the late 90's, EVERY network (including FOX) was showing pictures of the bumbling fool who couldn't even pronounce "nuclear" correctly.

We all know that people behind the scenes are pulling the strings, I really wonder if GWB was told to play the fool as a distraction. If so, he should probably get an Oscar for his eight year performance.

Probably been discussed before, I thought it might make a nice new thread for April Fools day!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yes I remember writing something like this before and telling other people this back in 2009ish. Not on ATS though. Yeah but it is interesting to think about to maybe say hey bush the son you be the fool while chney does all the work.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
dont ppl write for the prez when they do interviews, so the questions they ask, whether it be live or pre recorded, they already have the answers written down? maybe they asked a question they did not prepare him to answer so he looked like a "idiot" trying to answer a question he didnt know how to answer while trying not to give out to much info.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
And something else from everything that I have read and studied of Bush the father., He seemed very dedicated to bringing in the NWO, But it just didn't seem that Bush the son was as dedicated as his Father was. I mean yes there is all the nmosterous legislation done by the bush the son. But he was obviously never bold enough to outright say it like his father in a speech. Or maybe he was just pretending again??

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Bush the Son probably wasn't as dedicated, but others in the administration, like Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rice, certainly were, and you have to wonder how much control Bush the Father had over his son while he was President.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Yeah exaclty I was thinking that too. With him making the axis of evil speech and going back into Iraq To finish business that his father started.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
imo bush the son is a puppet and does w/e hes told to do, good or bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Oh you can bet your behind that bush was playing the fool. He may be an immature, alchoholic, but hes not stupid. He had a very good education. The man is intelligent, not brilliant, but intelligent.

When you look at whats transpired between Bush and Obama, you have to see it in this wider context. The fool, made way for the "savior", as Obama has been cast.

I cant help but see a similarity between this and the Tarot deck.

O is the fool, and following this card - and it should be understood the procession of cards is archetypal, expressing a development that is a law of nature - is the Magician, whos motto is "Mutationis auctor & impulsor" "Author and instigator of metamorphosis". This basically means the ignorance of the fool necessarily leads to a want for order, which is what people looked for when they elected Obama. And the Magician is a deciever. As was Hitler. So to, will be Obama. The Metamorphosis means a transformation of one thing into another. Implying that Bushes administration was needed so Barak could make the complete transformation of society, whether on a financial or complete administrative level. The world will probably change under his tutelage.

Afterall, how likely, and coincidental can it be that his name also happens to mean in Hebrew, Barak - "blessed" Obama "leader", and his middlename Hussein, is Arabic for "handsome", making his total name "blessed handsome leader". Gives credence to the theory that his actual name is barry sotero, while his made up "messianic" name is Barak Hussein Obama.[
edit on 31-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

They're actually a rich Connecticut family, his father was director of the CIA for some time, and his grandfather was involved with the only american coup attempt I'm aware of.

Bush wasn't no dummy. You should see footage of him from some of his presidential debates for the 2000 election. He was pretty sharp - I think what he saw of him as president enabled him and his to get away with things that otherwise wouldn't have played well.

Be well.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm not so sure it is indicative of a shadow-government so much as it is a media facet.

It's no secret that Bush was not well liked in the media. Conservatives, generally, are viewed with a bit of disdain and interviewed tongue-in-cheek (argue about exactly how conservative Bush was all you want). It is rare for a conservative to get an honest segment of air-time outside of radio.

The trend is to paint conservatives as unintelligent hillbillies.

I got to see Bush in person while he was campaigning back in 2004. I saw him take questions from a dynamic crowd (although he did have his "pre-screened" bunch that he talked to before hand) and answer questions on the fly. I'm sure it can be established by my posting record that I'm not a dim person - perhaps on the other side of the political aisle - but ranking well above the average. I honestly would like to sit down with Bush and have a conversation. I think he could handle it - which is more than I can say for most people.

I think at some point - you just stop caring how the media tries to portray you. You're not elected to try and get MSNBC to give you a snowball's chance in hell at sounding intelligent. Your voice and reasoning can easily be expressed through the system of government, and the media can laugh about you choking on a pretzel until they have to change underwear.

When you look at the time and resources Obama has invested into his public image, and then see what is happening to him - it is simply not worth it. Of course - if Obama had a shred of competency, he would likely not be getting grilled by the media like he is. I'm actually quite pleased to see some real journalism.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The fool, made way for the "savior", as Obama has been cast
reply to post by dontreally

I actually think it should me another way the Destroyer made way for the fool. Bush the son being the destroyer of liberities and hacking and re writting the constituition and making way for the fool so as there is no way he can mess up the plans that have been set in motion.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
BEST. ACTOR. EVER.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

No . . . he was a real fool!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sorry, the fool is fool; no one could possibly degrade nor upgrade its status along with the people who voted for him as commander in chief for 8 years.

The PTB still laughing their arse off for the (democratic communities)…

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I just did a quick search and failed but there was already a thread on thus already. Also included were links of videos of his debating when he was campaigning in Texas. He really did sound like he knewhis sh!t. Nothing like when he was Prez.

So yes, you can say that he is a great actor. He didn't play dumb. He played us for dummies!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think it was because he had to read from a teleprompter.

I'm not saying that he can't read well. I'm saying that its harder to follow words thats not close to you like a piece of paper on a podium. If you look at his speeches he gave in spanish and that were off the cuff, he speaks very well.

I have the same problem. I can read a book out loud very well, but I can barely read captions on the television or off the computer screen out loud.

I think this was his problem and why I never really held any clout that the way he read off the teleprompter proved that he was an idiot, like some did and some still do.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The guy was under a lot of stress, you know taking vacation every few weeks.. lol

Nahh... I read his memoirs. Smart guy. He had help writing the book, of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nah, I think he pretty much was just a plain fool. But aren't they all? I mean aren't Presidents just marionettes, strings being pulled by multinational corporate masters? Is Barry O Puppetman any different?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So if the Fool makes way for the Saviour in Tarot, who is next? The Soccer Mom?

In Tarot Arcana, the Fool appears to actually be closely followed by The Magician and then "The High Priestess".

The Fool, Bush playing the fool to distract the world.

The Magician, Obama playing the magician, appearing to keep the crowds enthralled / distracted while the policies of The Fool continue.

The High Priestess, Palin (?) or Bachmann (?) - I REALLY hope not! - Two interpretations of this card are "Wisdom" and "Common Sense". Hardly applies to either of these two. Maybe it's in the pack upside down, in which case the meanings would be reversed, which would make PERFECT sense !

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Apparently, we haven't moved beyond the fool, as we still seem to think the President holds a significant amount of legislative power.

Might want to pay a bit more attention to Congress, there, little buddy. The President is merely a check on their power.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join