It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was President George W Bush Just Playing The Fool ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Clearly you never read Decision Points:

Chapter 1: Quiting - Pg 3.

"Quitting drinking was one of the toughest decisions I ever made. Without it, none of the others that follow in this book would have been possible." -GWB

GWB was much smarter than people ever gave him credit for. I think the reason people perceive him to be "dumb" is because I think he is an honest person who was instructed to tell lies. Not everyone can lie and not blink an eye to it.
edit on 1-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

I dont think he needed to be instructed to lie.

He comes from an American Political Dynasty for christs sake.

Anyone who really understands politics, understands that lying is apart of it. This is as the great political philosophers say: Machiavelli, Thomas Hobbes.

Love him or hate him, Machiavelli describes how politics really works. He describes man as he actually acts. Leo Strauss says no less in his "thoughts on machiavelli", and Strauss of course is considered to be one of the major influences in neo-conservative thought ie; that which defined George Bushes administration..

But in anycase, Machiavellis politics works above both parties. Both parties use it, because both parties ultimately work together as ones left and right legs work together. Together they are walking to the same destination.
edit on 1-4-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You may have a point or you may not. Who really knows? It's all speculation. Im under the impression he didnt understand what being a president entailed and got sucked into the vacuum of campaigning. Once in office, reality set in and he now had the job for four years. I beleive he truely does not like lying and was instructed to many times for whatever political gain. I can literally see it in his face sometimes.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Do you mean the real George Bush or one of these clowns/ clones?

Video link to Bush clones video on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
he was the side joke while cheney was into serious business and now obama is ment to be the calculated one and biden the fool, it's all been planned for awhile.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

haha, never seen that.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Absolutely no way he could be that smart!

Get it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join