It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle Continues to Pump Crap Without Confirmation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Always stories from "Hawk", "Anonymous", "Anonymous Truck Driver" and the like without confirmation.

False Steve Quayle Story?

The problem with these posting these stories are that they are plausible. We have been set up in a way that we are the only one in the world that likes us. (Think of 1941 Germany).

So Steve Quayle..........if you don't want your keywords to be associated with words like "crap" (or worse) tell your sources to be men and come forward.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: spell check

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Don't be too hard on him,He got me started on ATS. That's how I found this site, so he isn't perfect but he serves a purpose.Oh yeah and I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
Always stories from "Hawk", "Anonymous", "Anonymous Truck Driver" and the like without confirmation.

False Steve Quayle Story?

The problem with these posting these stories are that they are plausible. We have been set up in a way that we are the only one in the world that likes us. (Think of 1941 Germany).

So Steve Quayle..........if you don't want your keywords to be associated with words like "crap" (or worse) tell your sources to be men and come forward.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: spell check

My apologies to Steve Quayle
Link
edit on 1-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: link

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Our government has sold this nation to the Red Chinese and an invasion in the lower 48 states is pending;

HA.

The wars in the middle east have been a deliberate conspiracy to weaken our economy, military and police by offering high paying contractor jobs overseas,

I'd almost be willing to believe that one, though.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Our government has sold this nation to the Red Chinese and an invasion in the lower 48 states is pending;

HA.

The wars in the middle east have been a deliberate conspiracy to weaken our economy, military and police by offering high paying contractor jobs overseas,

I'd almost be willing to believe that one, though.

I found his site not too long ago and saw these alerts. One said Anonymous truck driver delivers food to Chinese troops in Mexico. So like the dumbass like I am I go looking for the location in the article on Gooogle maps and find alot of conex in certain areas.

Then I see him posting other things Anonymous, etc.

I called him out on it here as google ranks this site high and he responded today with a reference at least............with a phone and address for awhile before it was changed to a link.

My thing is don't post crap like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without a source.

I think Chinese invasion is plausible why...................Corporations have shown in the past they don't have too much honor. In WW2 you had Ford building war machines for Germany killing a whole bunch of Americans and American bombers ordered not to bomb the factory. They weren't putting out defects for sabotage.

Not to mention we don't have any strong allies across the globe...................our DHS was designed by KGB

Charlotte Iserbyt -- Former KGB Heads To Help Spy On Americans

You tell me whats goin on. There have been numerous documents leaked from "world" bodies saying we stand in the way...........

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hmm, how about this one, I am a Police Officer in a large Metropolitan city, and I can assure you of the following, The only thing on that list from Steve Quayle that is true is Blackwater, or dyncorp or whatever they call themselves lately are offering huge amounts of money for Police Officers to go to Iraq, or afghanistan, Last I checked it was like 150k for Afghanistan which is nice compared to my 50k a year to do the same thing in Detroit. All the other stuff is a bit far fetched...OK a lot far fetched.
I have had the occasion to speak with Steve Quayle personally on the phone while ordering some of his books (I like the giant stuff). He was nice and seemed genuine in his convictions he did not try to sell me precious metals his advice was BUY FOOD, and that was about 2 years ago.
edit on 1-4-2011 by ANOMALY502 because: clarity

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
Hmm, how about this one, I am a Police Officer in a large Metropolitan city, and I can assure you of the following, The only thing on that list from Steve Quayle that is true is Blackwater, or dyncorp or whatever they call themselves lately are offering huge amounts of money for Police Officers to go to Iraq, or afghanistan, Last I checked it was like 150k for Afghanistan which is nice compared to my 50k a year to do the same thing in Detroit. All the other stuff is a bit far fetched...OK a lot far fetched.
I have had the occasion to speak with Steve Quayle personally on the phone while ordering some of his books (I like the giant stuff). He was nice and seemed genuine in his convictions he did not try to sell me precious metals his advice was BUY FOOD, and that was about 2 years ago.
edit on 1-4-2011 by ANOMALY502 because: clarity

I posted this as to what someone said on yesterdays thread about whay harm this could do.

"Yea I think its a BIG deal.

When you start saying that American police officers, unprovoked, are going to start kicking in doors across the country with troops from other countries..................and that DHS is heading this, you better have a source.

There are local and federal crimes for this if not true and someone wanted to prosecute. By posting things like this with no source you are legaly accepting all responsibility to anything that may go bad attributable to that article."

There are ALOT of people trying to create anarchy in this country making the youth hate police and America

top topics

join