It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Ancient Alchemy Symbol For Mercury Really On The Planet Mercury?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
*Stomps around room* I cannot still see it! Please someone outline it or something.

2nd

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Anyone see what looked like structures in the pictures? Not many, mind you, but while I was out at a job site this last week I wandered through the break room where the TV was showing the photos, and a number of us yelled, 'what's THAT' ...'there it is again in THAT photo up there..."

It sort of looked like a radio tower casting a shadow. I didn't have off-site access at the time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bd1a291bb3e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/699b28f3db02.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3ffecd54121.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It took me awhile to see it but, I dunno. It seems like a stretch. Though that is very observant op! Kudos.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wow, Timewalker. really nice work bringing that out so it can be seen. That is really uncanny. Who would have thought the symbol itself could be seen on the planet Mercury. I think it is also interesting that the center of impact seems to make a 'dot' in the 'circle' which would also be a symbol for the Sun. Really neat.
Also love the correlation to and addition of Debussy's music. That will open up new avenues of musical fun for me, thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I think it is also interesting that the center of impact seems to make a 'dot' in the 'circle' which would also be a symbol for the Sun. Really neat.

I did not see it till you pointed it out.

Very plausible.

I am not sure what's the correlation of Debussy and the crater, but I found it pretty interesting about his work containing the Golden Mean and Fibonacci along with the dissonance neurological influences.

Deep stuff.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

One more thing if you look near the intersection of the right arm of the cross, does that appear to be Luna?

Mercury, Sol, Luna.

Hmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thank you!

2nd

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Very interesting, intriguing!
You've got great eyes.
S+F!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AuWolf

Your most welcome.

Thanks for the interest.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

We can definitely see the Alchemical symbol for Mercury there; nonetheless, I think that the picture of the dead looking "Planet" of which we are told is "Mercury", is really only just a moon. Why? Because:

Originally posted by Tamahu

In the book Cosmic Ships, Samael Aun Weor wrote that it's very easy for Extraterrestrial Humans to turn the Earthling's space cameras without them knowing. They are said to do this because there are specific things that Planet Earth's people–due to our barbarity–of official science are not yet supposed to know.

Perhaps it is even Mercury's Moon?

It supposedly doesn't exist; but perhaps it actually does exist, and that is what we are actually being shown a picture of....

edit on 3-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

It does look like a moon.

I had not heard about the "believed to exist" moon of Mercury.

Interesting theory.

It seems 'something' registered the UV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join