It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Illuminati Interview!!! threatened Japan before the earthquake 11 311

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The son of a Canadian diplomat, Benjamin Fulford rebelled against his upbringing and at the age of 17 made his way by boat into the heart of the Amazon to live with a tribe of former cannibals. Continuing to seek answers and better understand Western society, he spent time in a self-sufficient community in Argentina before heading to attend university in Japan.

source:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This one is just posted:

If ats would like to get in to what seems so vids full of codes etc try this one:

edit on 31-3-2011 by stavis because: add

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Howz about a short recap or something to indicate what its all about. Perhaps not all can watch the video....
thanx 2nd

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Why do people cast this guy as legitimately, "someone who rejected his uprbringing".

Its politics man. Read Machiavelli. Read Hobbes. Read Strauss. Read Politics.

You need both good and evil to run a society. You need evil, to destroy it, and create new orders. And you need good to maintain it.

We are in the transistion period which will be a period of destruction. Thus, those who "appear" on the surface to be honest rebels against corruption, are in actual truth serving the same "noble" end that the supposed "bad cops" are.

Theres a philosophy, and a belief that motivates all people. This grand scheme, this "great plan" is something millions of prominent powerful people subscribe to.

Do not think alex Jones, or benjamin fulford is not serving some aspect of this agenda. There needs to be this role theyre serving. They are currently in the stage of "galvanizing a movement".

How else do you think he gets meetings with rockefeller, and the japanese finance minister? He can talk all day about the chinese freemasons etc, but at the end of the day he is what he is and the intelligent among us wlll see him for what he most probably is.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
though i would agree that it was probably HAARP, and not some mysterious asteroid in outerspace that caused this earthquake.

HAARP is an evil, evil thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Well I guess you got me there

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
though i would agree that it was probably HAARP, and not some mysterious asteroid in outerspace that caused this earthquake.

HAARP is an evil, evil thing.

How many people has HAARP actually killed, or even harmed?

Links please.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Please are you for real? IF HAARP is used as a weapon wich many people are saying then what kind of link do you need? a link to the japan earthquake? to all dead fish or birds around the world? take your pick and I will post all links you want me to

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
reply to post by badw0lf

Please are you for real? IF HAARP is used as a weapon wich many people are saying then what kind of link do you need? a link to the japan earthquake? to all dead fish or birds around the world? take your pick and I will post all links you want me to
Any link that would provide some sort of factual evidence and is not based solely on- "which many people are sayin.'

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

where are his 10ooo imaginary friends - ooopps " elite ninja " now

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Though i have my reservations about Haarp, and would like to get the story out to the public as to the dangers or not of it,
It has yet to be proved the dang thins has done much but heat the ionosphere with micro waves....
Whether they are doing itfor weather mod, earthquakes, or radio communications they dont say.
We need more information from independant sources about this device.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Its the possibilites behind HAARP that is evil.

The same men who wanted to harness the power inherent in an atom, also would want, undoubtedly, to harness the power of creation to create earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes...

If were to believe Machiavelli and Hobbes, that mans greatest desire is power, and the most powerful are those who control society, than i would have no choice but to admit, logically, that they are probably creating these earthquakes.

Its a strange idea indeed, but seems to be true.

In anycase, besides atmospheric interruption, what constructive purpose can HAARP have?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Illuminati forced the nukes on Japan as well as the rest of the world.
They can't handle the Tesla energy from the environment.
You don't know what I'm talking about.
See how successful the Illuminati are.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
reply to post by badw0lf

I can only take your post in jest as it was obviously intended, and fort this I give you a star

Because if you were serious, I'd not want evidence of haarp causing these, but the pink unicorns on the moon being the cause.

See if I dont

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Its the possibilites behind HAARP that is evil.

The same men who wanted to harness the power inherent in an atom, also would want, undoubtedly, to harness the power of creation to create earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes...

If were to believe Machiavelli and Hobbes, that mans greatest desire is power, and the most powerful are those who control society, than i would have no choice but to admit, logically, that they are probably creating these earthquakes.

Its a strange idea indeed, but seems to be true.

In anycase, besides atmospheric interruption, what constructive purpose can HAARP have?

Who knows, maybe the HAARP website has that information, buried in all the secrets it hides?

God forbid the people are being honest and stating it for all to see, but you know.. Truth never makes a good story

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Very intresting

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Have you noticed the dual meaning behind HAARP?

On one level it is an acornym. But on a deeper "mystical" level, the HAARP could be thought of as a Harp, and the strings it plays are the "strings" of creation ie; they send out a frequency and the planet responds..

Their arrogant "we are gods" mentality must be really inflated now that they have the power to create earthquakes. If you were to speak in ancient terms, todays "leaders" have displaced the gods of the past.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Have you noticed the dual meaning behind HAARP?

On one level it is an acornym. But on a deeper "mystical" level, the HAARP could be thought of as a Harp, and the strings it plays are the "strings" of creation ie; they send out a frequency and the planet responds..

Their arrogant "we are gods" mentality must be really inflated now that they have the power to create earthquakes. If you were to speak in ancient terms, todays "leaders" have displaced the gods of the past.

Not really, an acronym can be made of a use of something, and made to appear mundane, but I don't think this is the case here.

Everything the acronym stands for, it does..

it's not like it's called Normal Earth Collecting Recording Ongoing Magnetosphere and Atmospheric Natural Collecting for Evaluation. NECROMANCE..

Or HAARP is not really, Horrendous Attempts At Ruining the Planet.

Just like NASA is not Never a Staight Answer.

Or the USA is not Unintelligent Stupid Asspoopers..

Any acronym can be changed to fit if you try..

"Their arrogant "we are gods" mentality must be really inflated now that they have the power to create earthquakes"

WHO? The mole people?

WARRRGHHH!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
so who's next Iran ??

check this out www.abovetopsecret.com...

Japanese Have Washington Post Running Scared over 9/11

a post by Alexandro said :

reply posted on 8-3-2010 @ 10:52 PM by Alxandro
Oh crap.
Looks like they might now start playing the HAARP just for Japan.

WOW this GUY got it right
edit on 3-4-2011 by B4Truth because: it didnot post fully

top topics

join