It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detox/Alkaline now against harmful radiation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I wanted to share with you something I feel may be helpful in eliminating dangerous toxins as well as hydrating yourself on a cellular level.

With everything we have bombarding us today from the gulf oil/chemical spill to the Japanese Nuclear reactor disaster, this just may save your life and even help to protect the cells from accumulating the heavy metals around them which are cancer causing.

I personally will be starting what I have on hand, something my Mom sent us years ago but that has sat shelved since that save a few times when we simply licked the salt itself.

What I have is called Miracle Krystal Salt. www.miraclekrystalsalt.com... But here is a video which can tell you a bit more about this amazing product.

And for the bath, to cleanse the skin and keep it also alkaline :

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This salt is over 250 million years old and does indeed look like a pink crystal rock. This may be one of the most important things we can do to counter the cancer causing affects from the radiation and pollutants in the environment.

These are vital minerals which are 100% natural and absorbable.

For more information on this important mineral to have in your home med kit, here is a free online book to help you with your decision to use or not to use. As I said in the Op as for my family we are going to start this tomorrow.

www.powerorganics.com...

Ancient cultures all over the world valued natural salt tremendously. The Celtic word for salt also means holy or sacred in the Celtic language. In the mythology of the Sumerian culture, the God Enlil determined that Gods and human rulers might never taste cooked food before it is sanctified by salt. In the Egyptian, Greek and Roman cultures, salt was regarded as a divine gift and frequently used in religious rituals. The Romans attributed such value to salt and it was often used as money, which is where the word “salary” comes from. Roman soldiers were often paid with salt. The Chinese even had a special God for salt, named Phelo. This cross cultural appreciation of natural salt is now supported by modern science as more and more evidence for the tremendous health benefits of unrefined salt comes forth.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
spam does infact have a rather high salt content but I think the op is just trying to share something that might help people, op is doing a nice thing

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have not heard of crystal salts, are they similar to dead sea salts, or even epsom salts?

I do know of a few other options people may consider looking into as well and perhaps this would be a good thread to toss them into, since it has to do with detoxing heavy metals and potential help with radiation doses, especially at lower levels.

I have read that detoxing with epsom salts may be a health alternative option: here.

As well as Bentonite clay for healing... good article here and here and my favorite: here.

Here is an article on Spirulina and Chlorella as well as algaies for detox and another on help with side effects from radiation therapy.

Looking forward to seeing what other suggestions people have (minus the trolls that came out) and will watch those videos tonight.

edit on 29-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Looks like a scam.

Who is this man, and where did he study medicine?

He probably didn't. And their website has the classic look of all the other scam sites. Notice that while selling their product which is likely regular salt.. they have taken the time to fill their site with ads to increase the revenue they get from googles ad agency.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Also I would like to note that salt while an extremely important part in your bodies processes will not hydrate you. In fact it does the opposite. It removes water from the cells.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This Miracle Krystal salt company has been around since the 80's that I know of. It has a solid foundation and could use some modernization of its web page for sure, but is indeed a very important resource for detoxification of the heavy metals and even possibly the effects of radiation.

I do recommend this 100%

Krystal salt is not ordinary processed salt.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I wonder how long snake oil has been around.

It can probably help with radiation as well.

The Krystal salt seems like a BS scam from a biological stand point. I'd like to hear some actual science to their claims.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Apologies. I cannot view videos at the moment, will someone please describe to me the differences (positive, negative or neutral) between the crystal salts and dead sea salts and/or epsom salts? Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
does ionized water help detox? drank out of nothing but my ionpod for the last month and wondering if this could be of any benefit.
edit on 29-3-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

I don't believe there are any known effects on the body from ionized water.

I don't know why there would be.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
definitely noticeable effects

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Which are?

I did a brief read up on ionized water and it appears to be another scam.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
water used to sit in my stomach and make me feel full, slowed down consumption rate. it generally taste smoother,i can tell the difference. and now i wake up craving water, which i never did before. you seem like your here to nay say all anti-oxidants, why?

im simply asking if this is a similar kind of way to condition water for OPs purposes.
edit on 29-3-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I never nay say-ed antioxidants.

But lets be clear on this.

Too much hype is given to them. They are an important part of your bodies health, but they aren't going to magically make you thin and pretty.

I'm however saying this salt is most likely just your average salt, and it is a scam. Mainly because either A) Their science is plain wrong or B) It doesn't exist.

It is more or less just non-existant.

I also don't take health advice from people who don't have any qualifications to show me.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Krystal salt contains at least 72 of the essential mineral elements that the human body requires to be in perfect balance.

Table salt contains highly refined sodium chloride. The other natural occurring elements in sea and rocksalt have been eliminated.

Regular salt can cause edema swelling and cellulite, it also comes with additives such as aluminum hydroxide, sodiumferrocyanide, calcium phosphate, stearic acid, to name just a few. It becomes a toxic poison in our bodies and so our cells go into defensive mode and retain water around the cells to protect us from the freeradicals and their invading presence. Refined salt is no longer energetic, and can be found in abundance around cancer cells.

Jaques Loeb, MD and biologist from University of California demonstrated that pure sodium chloride or refined salt, is poisonous to marine organisms.

Krystal salt is still energetically charged, it contains 72 of the essential minerals needed to help:

Neutralize radiation
Capillaries can become more elastic to increase blood flow
Extra electrons are added to the body that are super antioxidants
Uric acid detoxified
Elimination of heavy metals

All cellular structures become alive through electrolytic activity. Life begins with electrolytes. Trace minerals carry the life force in our bodies more than any other substance.

Dr. Bernard Jensen

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I would say you are probably on the right track, hopefully it is based in the pure Himalayan crystal salts. Tellme, do you use purified water or distilled to start?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join