It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detox/Alkaline now against harmful radiation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This Miracle Krystal salt company has been around since the 80's that I know of. It has a solid foundation and could use some modernization of its web page for sure, but is indeed a very important resource for detoxification of the heavy metals and even possibly the effects of radiation.

I do recommend this 100%

Krystal salt is not ordinary processed salt.

He is selling Himalayan Rock salt with a new name. It is great stuff. There is also RealSalt and pink salt that is loaded with minerals as well. Don't over pay just get the himalayan Rock salt from the source.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha

reply to post by gougitousakusha

I would say you are probably on the right track, hopefully it is based in the pure Himalayan crystal salts. Tellme, do you use purified water or distilled to start?

tap water, i let it sit in a jug for a day then double brita filter it. i wouldn't drink tap water any other way, OCD.
edit on 30-3-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

Brita doesn't do much. Get a Ro-DI filter system. It will make the purest form of water. It will also remove radiation from water as well all others fluoride ect.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

I would like to know more about it, I am hoping it wont cost too much? Do you have one and are you sure it filters radiation? I wonder why if this is so they are not sending them in bulk to Japan? Or are they?
Interesting!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I was hoping this thread was going to offer methods to lower the body's acidity and raise the alkaline levels, and was disappointed to see the only solution mentioned is some miracle salt. Cancer thrives in an acidic body and can't grow in an alkaline body.

Been meaning to look into ways to lower the body's acidity levels. I hear a teaspoon of baking soda mixed in a glass of water taken on a daily basis is a good start. Certain fruits and vegetable, but I have no idea which ones. Anyone have any ideas on other ways to lower acid levels? My skin is way too acidic, I've actually had girls complain.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Deja`Vu

I would like to know more about it, I am hoping it wont cost too much? Do you have one and are you sure it filters radiation? I wonder why if this is so they are not sending them in bulk to Japan? Or are they?
Interesting!

Check this link out LINK it is about $120 bucks or so for the 6 stage 0ppm rodi reverse osmosis filter. I have been using it for years and Love it, the best water ever. Yea I found out from the Government website EPA/CDC something like that forgot the exact site but yes it does remove radiation. its always a good idea to store water using surewatertanks.com for emergency situation.

I remember watching a youtube vid with a guy in Japan crying because he couldn't drink tap water because of the contamination and all the stores were sold out of bottled water. Imagine if he would have made simple preparations and got a ro system and water storage tank.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
I was hoping this thread was going to offer methods to lower the body's acidity and raise the alkaline levels, and was disappointed to see the only solution mentioned is some miracle salt. Cancer thrives in an acidic body and can't grow in an alkaline body.

Been meaning to look into ways to lower the body's acidity levels. I hear a teaspoon of baking soda mixed in a glass of water taken on a daily basis is a good start. Certain fruits and vegetable, but I have no idea which ones. Anyone have any ideas on other ways to lower acid levels? My skin is way too acidic, I've actually had girls complain.

You can get an Alkaline inline filter and attach it to your fridge or to your ro system for alkaline water. your body also regulates ph and will maintain it at certain levels based on diets. A diet rich in vegetables and fruits will help as well and using a alkaline filter for your water will help boost the body's natural levels.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Well the holding tanks are not completely reliable because they can be destroyed, but this filter would come in handy in the BOB as it is portable right? I am not saying that storing is not a number 1 priority, but man when our family was out of power for 10 days in 06, you go through a hell of alot more water than you'd think in shut in situations even being thrifty.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

More natural foods

More basic diet. Less processed food. No junk food.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

There was a link about foods that lower acidic and raise alkaline.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oops my bad... said it so many times before figured I had linked it already, guess i got stuck in defense mode rather than discussion...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Learn about chemical salts and their toxicity in our bodies and then natural salts, she is saying the same things I did in the OP. Water and Salt the essence of Life is her book with many studies...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What kind of joke is that?

I love seeing Medical Doctors that can't even describe a study properly and need to be leaded in the subject. When she says chemical salt and salt, one must realize they are the same thing. They still undergo the same chemical processes.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I wonder if you have a source that isn't looking to sell a product..

Also. Checking pH on Urine? That's always going to be more acidic than the rest of your body due to the nature of urine.. Which is acidic. And would be more so than your bodies level of homeostasis.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

One of these days you will wake up, and you have no idea who you are challenging. Could you start your own thread to tout your intelligence and animosity?

This thread is about saving lives not making them miserable which you seem to have the corner in. I refuse to play your vicious and uninformed games this will be our last correspondence as you are now on my ignore list.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I woke up. Waking up, however is a sham. It is a term that people used to feel superior to others. Because THEY ARE INFORMED! Like I told you, I've spent my time with the spiritual groups, and discussions both in real life and online. I have developed no significant hate or dislike for them in particular.

But they aren't. You're not saving lives. You want to save lives? Go out and do something. Right now you are just peddling products with a misleading advertisement.

This stuff may have it's uses, but it's not going to detox radiation and it's not going to make you suddenly healthy. Nor is it going to do something superior to salt. Sure it might have some negligible levels of trace elements, which on the spectrum of organismic biology is going to do nothing unless you were already starved of those elements.

So far you haven't presented anything that can be either shown to be A) Proven, or B) Is different from regular salt.

You may hate me for what I say. But there has to be a voice of logical opposition here on ATS. Scams thrive when everyone is illogical and falls for basic statements that could be easily disproven.

Here's a question; Why don't you wake up?

You don't know me, and I am engaging on a basic logical discussion. Quit accepting every piece of evidence you see here on the internet. Strangely, not everything put here on the internet is true.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join