It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detox/Alkaline now against harmful radiation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well in light of all the rad readings in the US, we started enjoying the Krystal salts tonight and we all felt like it just felt right to our bodies. Laugh if you must but I believe this will help my family.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Krystal salt contains at least 72 of the essential mineral elements that the human body requires to be in perfect balance.

No evidence of this has been offered.

Table salt contains highly refined sodium chloride. The other natural occurring elements in sea and rocksalt have been eliminated.

Right, and our bodies need sodium. That's the point of salt.

Regular salt can cause edema swelling and cellulite, it also comes with additives such as aluminum hydroxide, sodiumferrocyanide, calcium phosphate, stearic acid, to name just a few. It becomes a toxic poison in our bodies and so our cells go into defensive mode and retain water around the cells to protect us from the freeradicals and their invading presence. Refined salt is no longer energetic, and can be found in abundance around cancer cells.

Just.. basic biology can explain this. I'm curious as to how the salt would not be broken down by the time it reached the cells. Here's a tip: Sodium is present in some form in many if not all cellular structure.

Jaques Loeb, MD and biologist from University of California demonstrated that pure sodium chloride or refined salt, is poisonous to marine organisms.

Broad statement, and completely irrelevant to human physiology.

Krystal salt is still energetically charged, it contains 72 of the essential minerals needed to help:

Neutralize radiation
Capillaries can become more elastic to increase blood flow
Extra electrons are added to the body that are super antioxidants
Uric acid detoxified
Elimination of heavy metals

Proof needed.

All cellular structures become alive through electrolytic activity. Life begins with electrolytes. Trace minerals carry the life force in our bodies more than any other substance.

Dr. Bernard Jensen

Yup.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't laugh at you. No not at all..
I just believe things like these are a scam, and I feel that if I can offer some basic understanding that I have with biology perhaps some people will not be taken in by these sort of things.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just bumping this thread back up for the content. It does not matter if we use precautions because of the nuclear fallout or to ward off the pollution created by other means, this is something simple you can do to help your body in the fight against freeradicals.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Scams come and go, this man is genuine and his studies solid science. This is no fly by night set up created to take your money, the prices are very reasonable and affordable, the quality high and one of the founding companies to offer Krystal salts.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by gougitousakusha

I would say you are probably on the right track, hopefully it is based in the pure Himalayan crystal salts. Tellme, do you use purified water or distilled to start?

tap water, i let it sit in a jug for a day then double brita filter it. i wouldn't drink tap water any other way, OCD.
edit on 30-3-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have seen no solid science.

I have seen no medical degree.

The Jaquecs Loeb you referenced, all records I found was an old biologist that in his prime researched biology during the 1880s at the university of California. I doubt they even had modern equivalents to Medical Degrees then, and medicine back than was a joke anyways, and has been up until recently.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Try your own remedies to help with your ph balance, pure apple cider vinegar, sodium bicorbanate(baking soda), tumeric...to name a few. There are a lot of natural ways to get healthy without buying some snake oil from an unproven source.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Try your own remedies to help with your ph balance, pure apple cider vinegar, sodium bicorbanate(baking soda), tumeric...to name a few. There are a lot of natural ways to get healthy without buying some snake oil from an unproven source.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Stop peddling this junk for your personal interests...

Here everyone is the near free version of this pink CRAP. Million year old salt my arse!

Bath: Epsom Salt, just add a couple cups and it will clean your skin well.
Cleanse bowels: Drink Citromag ~or~ Epsom salt w/ Sprite.

Eat healthy and drink plenty of clear fluids.. Not Coke.

-Regards

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Citromag is potentially deadly and should only be used in cases such as crones disease prior to a colonoscopy.

Poor advice in general.

We are talking detox and preventative measures for total body.

To eliminate waste in the colon prior to a procedure is one thing, but to truly detoxify is completely different.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

Good choices in general, turmeric for one is highly underrated. Yet again safe salts and refined are two totally different substances.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It is important to keep moving in a sustained direction here and not to deflect from those who are interested in Krystal salts and their energetic properties which are just another smart part of a preparedness imo, so unless you can prove otherwise or back up the snake oil claims, please find other threads to bombard.
edit on 30-3-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Excuse me?

If you're going to post these claims, you better damn well be better to prove it.

I think I've done much more than you have in this regard. So far you have only made unproven claims, or have shown no difference from regular salt.

So I want your proof more than "It makes me feel good." Which is great for you. Unfortunately I cannot jump into your body and confirm your positive state of being. Please Antar, unless you want to give us some evidence I suggest you go back to the new age boards where they'll take you at your word. I, however will not.

Does anyone know if we can have this moved to the HOAX section?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

You are very mean spirited. You and others have backhandedly trolled this thread to the point of pushing away any real discussion.. What evidence have you stated? None. Saying it so does not make it so.

Perhaps once you go away people will read the info provided in the OP and make their own decisions based on the information given.

I looked in your profile to see who you are as I have never seen you until now. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

It is not a one man side show act trying to pry newagers from their money with snake oil products. I am part New age and personally find your hatred against new age offensive.

To whom that may concern.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What. Do you want me to explain how your body breaks down either salt, and mainly needs the sodium.. So it doesn't matter which salt source you retrieve it from because the same biological processes stay the same? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject without parroting some scam artists website. The website is written in such a way to mislead people. Making claims and offering no evidence. They don't even have any fake studies to support their product. If they had been around for 20 years, there should be some sort of evidence to it.

Lets note that this would not be a very expensive study to follow, as it is regarding simple salts. There are many things they could do to show that it is different from your average salt, but alas none of these are present.

Perhaps you confuse mean spirited. I'm hardly a mean spirited person. Please do not confuse my desire to see hoaxes not consume ATS like they have in the past with my own demeanor.

I'm not trolling your thread. I'm asking for evidence. This is a scam.

But hey, feel free to come here and use peoples paranoia and ignorance to market your products. I suppose objecting to the Tin Foil New Age QVC Channel makes me a troll.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You can take a number..

I've spent enough time with new agers to know their games.
But that's a whole other story, Antar.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The body eliminates waste on its own. That is what it does and is why you have kidneys and skin and organs in general.

Citromag is not deadly. Perhaps to some very very select few it could possibly be. This is not listed on Wikipedia though at all. Citromag is available over the counter and is a great way to purge the system. You do not do this all the time, perhaps once a year if you think you need too or are uncertain. If you do have a problem with it, it is only letting you know that you have other problems and need to see a doctor.

Drink water and eat healthy is all you need. Stop selling people on junk that is NOT GOING TO HELP WITH RADIATION while stating this is the purpose and intent.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I will apologize for any personal stress I may have caused you in my statements, Antar. It is not my goal to hurt anyone here emotionally. However we have many hoaxs, hypes, and scares here on ATS..And I believe that someone has to offer a voice of logical opposition.. or if the situation is such, logical support.

In this case I see yet another miracle product being peddled by an unfounded statements, or broad and irrelevant statements. You may look across the internet and see many of such products. The scammers have gotten much better over time, they have realized that they could take something simple such as salt and resell it at a markup.

One of my first clues t this being a scam was the statement that it would hydrate cells at a cellular level. This is not true. It contradicts current understanding of biology and biochemistry. When sodium is introduced into a solution, it is made more hyper tonic. In other words t will draw water out of the cells. In this case this is mostly irrelevant, as your body will have a fine control of the sodium once the salts are dissolved. In other words consumption upon of this between and regular salt will have no difference.

In the case of a salt bath, this is sometimes used to use people with swelling due to build up of interstitial fluids in the tissue of their feet... or whatever body part have you. The salt bath can act as a hyper tonic solution to help draw out fluid and create the balance to reduce swelling. Again this is an example of the opposite effect of hydration.

If you were to go swim out in the ocean, your body would be dehydrated due to the effects of the salt in the water.

One of my other clues was just the plain language of the ads, and how it was spouted. Have you ever seen that movie, Idiocracy? Where they would spout out "Mondo has the electrolytes that plants need to grow!" When asked about that they were, they would just repeat the ad over again.

When you say that this product has 72 other trace elements and minerals.. I am certainly expecting to see a chemical composition analysis to prove this. But they don't offer that. An I doubt you would be able to find that many elements/minerals in salt. And if there were, they would be of negligent amounts.

Again, I apologize for any statement I made which may have given you the perception that I am personally out after you. I do not know you well. I have seen you in a few other threads here on ATS, and can recall no significant disagreement between us as posters.

I do however currently stand by my statements that this this is a scam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join