It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victimized by THEM....HELP!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
NOT at all...
I asked for no pitty, and expect not to receive any..
I HONESTLY posted all that thinking "maybe I AM crazy" and if you or anyone else read it and thought I truly was..then you would tell me.. THAT'S why I tried to tell you about my life...the thought HAS crossed my mind, but not when it concerns THIS thread..most of the stuff that happened here we all saw and dealt with, not just one...not just me
BTW....I do however feel for you, I'm not saying my life is any better or worse then yours...by no means!! I don't compare my life to anyone EVER!! I just share it here because it's easier for me to write about it to hands around the globe then it is to tell someone face to face sometimes...I'm a quiet and shy person and by writing, I become open and and perhaps outspoken..
I'll also be the FIRST to admit that BY writing you can easily lose what the writor is actually saying...meaning perhaps, I didn't understand what you meant and then by me responding, you took it the wrong way?

So let me clarify, I meant no harm or disrespect towards you or anyone here..I promise you that.
I guess maybe this particular "time" in my life is just difficult to explain and therefore have answers from you guys? Maybe I was looking for a certain answer? And it has yet to come...sometimes we do that(or I do)
So please forgive me...by reading your second post here..I understand what you meant in the first..And your thoughts are greatly appreciated

Sincerely, Magestica

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
GREAT! I hope that we can be buddies now! Lets have some fun!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good Luck,

Im sure the east coast is the same as the west. Hopefully

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
magestica

I've been wanting to ask the same thing.

I suspect that I'm also under psychic attack.

First off I don't want to blame other people and things for my problems; but, when someone attacks you is it always your fault?

At first I thought that my lack of energy and positivity was due to depression, which some or most of it was/is. I first began to suspect that outer forces may be involved almost 2 years ago.
I was smoking some chronic with my friend and some other people. I got really high and out of nowhere, ultra negative thoughts that I won't even describe popped into my head. They weren't urges but thoughts. Even though they weren't urges, it still scared the $hit out of me!
I haven't been the same ever since because It made me wonder if I myself am evil. I can't even handle weed now because I don't feel a positive vibe from it anymore.

But now that I think about it; those thoughts could have come from an external source. They certainly don't reflect my intentions. When your ripped, you're open, and that could be an ideal time for negative energies to attack.

I've been following the activities of Illuminati for about 2 or 3 years now but have suspected that something is wrong with society for much longer.

Is it far fetched that Illuminati could have remote viewers, psychics and clairvoyants working for them?
I have a friend who practices remote viewing and he said that he could see 2 negative energies following me around. I didn't really believe him but one day I was reading something about a guy who claims that he was under psychic attack by the Skull and Bones. His symptoms were similiar to mine. Later I read in a book called, I think; the Tutankhamun prophecies; that 33rd degree+ Masons have extraordinary mental abilities such as telekinesis.

My friend who supposedly remote views, said that I can repel these forces by meditating and putting a gold mental shield around my aura. I've recently taken up the study of Zazen meditation and other means to raise my vibrational rate; so that I can overcome this; whether it's a product of my own mind or some sort of astral beings that are trying block my third-eye and chakras.

I would like to see some sort of shaman or psychic but with all the frauds out there it might be hard to find an authentic one. I'll maintain either way. I'm not too weak.

I know this post is about your situation but maybe we can relate and build.

Sorry my post sounds like rambling; I'm in a weird mood w/ lack of sleep.

ONE

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
BUddha can you friend trace the energy back to the remote viewer who sent it to you? Once you learn how to do all of that stuff, fight fire with fire. I normally dont think that is a good aproach, but i see no other way. Dont try and harm the people, just mess around with them.

Also can you have your friend make a post on how to remote view. I have always wanted to learn how to.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
so why did u wait so long before letting your fears out into the open?

i know it can be harder to open up, than it is to shut away!

blackwidow

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
For one, I was afraid to talk about it. Everytime I did, things would start happening again. whether I brought them on myself...I don't know. But by not thinking about it and even trying to forget about it...seems that nothing would happen. Another reason is that, this year I decided to find answers period...no matter what it takes, I want answers. Almost as if I'm not afraid anymore, I'm more then ever willing to face whatever truth in my life is out there, however I'm not stupid either...I don't want to possibly bring danger to my child..if it was just me, then I think I would be doing some stupid and bold things about finding the answers...but it's not the case, I have my 3 year old to think about and she comes first. I feel almost in a sense ready and even tired of the not knowing, ya know? Does that make sense? When I found this board and was reading other members ordeals and even seeing how intelligent some folks here are, and willing to help, THAT'S when I thought, I should tell my story...someone here i know can help me..Does this answer your question?
Magestica

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
yes thank you magestica, it does answer my question. and its good that you have come out in the open, trying to find answers, to questions that have troubled you for so long.

having had to find answers myself and also hide from people, i know it isnt easy to do.

even if you move away and change your name, someone or something will find you out, i dont look forward to that day myself.

but time will tell

I also have a son 14 yrs and hide things from him

for safety more than anything

blackwidow

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I apologize for not seeing your post til now. I hate to think that someone may think i'm just ignoring them...so anyway I wasn't.
I can't see a "real" comparison between your ordeal and mine, for one simple fact-no drugs were involved in mine. Yes I've DONE drugs..but not during these times or this time, I was young too young...remember?
Now, I do however believe you have dealt with some evil forces such as I, all in all, it's really not uncommon..But what bugs me the most is that these forces of mine started with an actual human..then lead to more so mind attacks or psychic attacks, whatever you wanna call them..This to me seems more scarey then those of the mind, because I just find it so hard to believe that a human can possess such power sometimes...I mean I know they can, that's evident, but why? Why us? Why my family? We aren't special, we haven't done anything to anyone to cause this or prompt this...Unless of course this is something that has cursed our family bloodline or is a rather karma from a past life? I'm really starting to learn alot by just sharing things that have happened to me and so in a sense I feel with everyones help, I'm finding the answers myself.
I don't dwell on this at all...but it is a memory that never fades, and things pop of every now and then like to say "don't you forget"...I have studied and read the bible and have gone to different churches and I believe in God and that Jesus died for our sins and I've been babtized twice in my life...I have seen psychics, but never asked about these ordeals, but they were brought up both times by 2 different psychics...I have met a shaman, and I told him a few things..not details though as I did here...but today I feel very positive about my life and even peaceful in my soul, I even feel stronger then I ever have and this is why I think it's time to find the answers...If I do..then I feel like it almost breaks the "curse" and my daughter will never have to worry about anything like this ever happening to her. Do I think it was illuminati somehow involved-yes I do-we were told he was involved by a very credible source, and thus is the reason we left town and never went back. Do I think it was a form of mind control? Well I don't know enough about mind control to say yay or nay. In all honesty I am fully coming to believe that it was somehow connected or related to my grandfather. And this was recent that I thought of this, as in the thread where Byrd found all that stuff about him and his invovement with certain people...that's what made me think and wonder. However it's not right or even fair of them(whoever them is) to have done this to our family. And I would like it to stop. Does this help? I know i rambled and probably missed a few things you said or asked...just remind me, or I'll go back and look over your post. But I'm at a loss for the most part, so I don't think I can truly offer you help. Unless anything I've said here helps and I hope it does.
Magestica

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Magestica, if you need help, then i can help you get it, i know some people who are...gifted... in the region of settling dark forces, if you accept my offer then send me a U2U, i will put you in contact with them.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well, majestica, as far as fleeing actual persons, My advice would be to pull a complete fade. Find someone, a friend, far off, that would shelter you, someone they are unaware of your relationship to. Another idea is to take up survivalism and move out to the woods. Tho an extreme measure, and one not taken lightly by someone who has a child, its a very good way to shake off human agents of darkness. Find someone you trust, and let them join with you, so you will have the benefit of two people.

As fars as non corperal, Im not sure of your exact religiousbtradition, but I know of many pagan ones. Dealing with unseen forces of darkness, negative beings from wherever you might think, can be terrifying. There are ways to deal with it, tho, and the way to it is within your own soul. Everyone has a warrior within that usually lays dormant in most people. But we need the vicious predator within to surivive. Invoke her! In any form you choose, whether a Minerva type warrior maid in full battle garb, or a powerful lioness who bows to no one.

It has worked for me, when i had been harrassed by some sort of unseen dark power. Dunno if it was an entity, human projection, or simply some sort of mindless force, but for a while, I lived in terror, until one night, in my dream, I got tired of cowering, and became a huge ferocious tiger and attacked it. I became the tiger, a beast of great power and force, and attacked my tormentor. When i became the tiger, i shifted from paralyzing fear to pure rage at being stalked....how dare this darkness stalk ME.......the queen of the wild? that image and transformation came from within and was so whole, i laughed at the force that had once frozen me in terror. It raked at me, and when i expected pain, i realized that those claws of terror it held were a mere illusion, the raked through me like air. I suddenly realized this force, its only weapon it used against me was my own terror, and when i shed that and donned the form of a fearless beast, it was suddenly unarmed, defenseless, and meat within my mighty jaws. I had defeated it simply by deciding i had enough of terror, i BECAME terror itself.

After that night, every night after that, i was no longer afraid. I reclaimed the night for myself, and as the tiger, i patroled my terroritory without fear, reveling as the shadow beasts shrank back in fear at my approach. I was once again the queen of my own domain.

No matter who they are, thier weapons are terror and the Illusion of unbridled power. Take those weapons from them, and they shall too cower at your approach. That is how u deal with the unseen weapons of the powers that be, the non physical ones.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Magestica

Our situations are not THAT similiar but we may have a common foe. I don't know why Illuminati would be attacking you.(at least while you were 7 or 8) Maybe it's some sort of unaffiliated cult? My friend that remote views(the one who saw dark energies following me) was asked by a guy named "Zeus" to join his cult because he saw great psychic abilities in him. I don't know if Zues was affiliated with Illuminati or not, but my friend isn't that aware of the CONCEPT of Illuminati(which I find to be kind of odd) but he is aware of their activities I guess. He claims to be in contact with aliens and all kinds of weird -ish.

Have you studied the Occult and Fremasonry? It would be a good idea to know your enemy like Sun Tzu taught. There are a few black authors that are writing books on ancient Khemetian(Egyptian) knowledge; of which alot of Freemasonry is based on. Try a book called The "Metu Neter". It might help you out. You may also want to try Zazen meditation. It's superior to any other form. There are two main schools. Soto and Rinzai.

I'm pretty sure that I have some of the Illuminati bloodline in me. My grandma's family is from Bavaria and I have royal German blood from way back. This could have something to do with them keeping their eye on me. My mom of whom I live with right now, lives just down the street from the Masonic Temple and my mom and stepdad are part of the Mormon Illuminati cult (they don't see it as that, as far as I know). Really trippy.

I'll reply more later.

ONE

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ilovepizza

I haven't talked to this friend in a while but when I find out more I'll post it. I'm still not sure about all this psychic/magic/occult type ish and how real it is. I know that chi and many other unseen energies do exist though. It's all science.

ONE

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Still there?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What can I do for you Buddha? I'm losing hope very quickly in this thread as I've u2'd SEVERAL who just 'know' they can help, but then I get no response back...so I apologize for not reading back on this thread recently, plus I was taking a little posting break from here the past week.
But I'm here now and I'll look over what you've written and try to answer to the best of my knowledge

Sincerely, Magestica
(And answer others here I've missed as well)

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
.I'll answer your post first then I'm off to bed-as it's 4:30 AM here in Japan-
and I'll get to the others tomorrow..

You are absolutely right we may very well have a common foe, as I'm sure we share that same foe with others as well..But I'm STILL not 100% sure it was illuminati related, it just seems to stand out as the most probable cause for what we endured. And remember it was not just me being 'attacked' it was my entire family and people we knew closely(my moms boss, and my friend) but still unsure if they are even related, they just all happened around the same time??

Yes I have studied ALOT about freemasonry and the occult. In fact I've studied about many different things/people that would be considered a common 'foe'
I learned to meditate completely by myself and continue to do so, when there is a peaceful break for me, or time..
I have all kinds of theories and such that seem to have come from within, meaning I never had to pick up a book to learn about 'certain' things, like meditation, paranormal, aliens, demons...you name it, the list goes on. And when I do read a book that touches on any of these things above, and see relation, it's kind of spooky to me. Like I'll say to myself " how did I already know what this person is saying here in this book" or whatever..

As far as 'my' bloodline goes, it's pretty well Native American, Scottish, and on my fathers side he's 100% full blooded clicilian(sp??) Italian whatever, I don't think it's from his side anyway, so it doesn't matter that I can't spell it..I think though there is a touch of German if the name Merchant is German and I think it is?? That would be my grandfathers side...

So theres what I know about me...

Now about you...you definately seem to be drawn to by affiliates of the illuminati and your bloddline obviously shows it there..so this could be why you are 'singled' out by them or have had dark 'forces' follow you around throughout life. Maybe they want you for some reason, maybe by family connection, maybe for a reason you aren't even aware of at the present time and moment...
Some may see something within another, that you yourself cannot see, unless it's brought to your attention, then you may notice it..so this could be why certain people are taunted by certain forces, so that you become week and then they can step in and do whatever it is that they are aiming to do...I certainly believe that there are alterior(sp?) motives involved when it comes to the 'occult' or 'dark forces' that follow certain people around throughout life..the scarey thing is, finding out what those motives are.
I could go on for days and days about all this and end up connecting it to many different things...but I just don't know the full truth about it all, I can only speculate and ask others to speculate for me as well-as to see a different view...
Maybe you and I can help eachother? Or maybe just discussing it is the best medicine? I just don't know...but I'm extremely appreciative to those who've answered and spoken throughout this thread, and I'm learning more and more each day, with some of you guys' opinions, stories and views here..So I hope to that I can offer you as much help as I can as well...
Sincerely, Magestica

PS) if there are like a ton of mistakes I apologize, my eyes are getting blurry and tired...Will talk more on this soon, promise and thank you Buddha

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just a note to let you know I have read over your post and I'm not avoiding it or ignoring it...just trying to find the best way to answer it(without revealing too much)
Alot of the things you mentioned though, just so you know, have been done or are being done as we speak...
I will write more about this, when I can think of what to say without actually saying too much..geez that sounds worse then it is! I'll get back to you though promise.
Magestica

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You live in Nippon huh? That would be a cool place too live but it's annoying how it's been so corrupted by capitalism and so many Nipponese wanna be like AmeriKKKan's. I think that they might have a decent Hip Hop scene though.

Anyway; we'll build more on the subject of the discussion later...

Peace

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
is actually to summon some dark demon whos name i cannot recall right now.

and the reason everytime you talk about the subject bad things start happening is because this is what this ritual was intended to do.

Also: You yourself wasnt the initial target, it might have been your mother, but this "hex" might carry on to your daughter as well.

You said youve been to psychics, im surprised they didnt tell you how to get rid of this

In any case there are endless ways to do so.

In any case this doesnt seem to be work by illuminati, it was most likely this guy you refer to, brainwashing freinds telling him he is an illumanati, so he could get them to do his bidding.

Illuminati do not know they are Illuminati, the Illuminati to them are a higher existence.

Anyways, go to an occult store, ask for help to get rid of this ritual, do not be afraid when doing so.

I dont beleive it to be a psychic attack as he would have to be thinking of you constantly his entire life... for quite some time now.

SEEK HELP - YOU DONT HAVE TO FIND IT ON THIS BOARD - HELP IS AROUND THE CORNER!!!

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by mazon]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thank you so much...really. Everything you said made some sense and seems to definately 'fit' with my own thoughts about it..

You really creeped me with the mentioning of the demon..I've never heard that before. I'll have to go on a search and find out the connection there for sure!

No none of the psychics ever mentioned how to rid it..they just said they could feel it and knew that it still lingered about..

So thanks again for the info..extremely 'eye opening' indeed what you've said.
I'll get back to everyone with anything new that comes of everything posted here..

*And also* Welcome to ATS~hope you enjoy it

Magestica

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join