It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victimized by THEM....HELP!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Dear Magestica,
I have lot of experience with "dark forces", spiritual interference.
I don't know what are your beliefs, and can you accept this, but only way out of this is through prayer. You should go to priest to prayer.
You see, many years ago, my life twisted upside down, I was involved in all kinds of spiritual crap which is all really Satan with another face.

You should go to priest so he can conduct prayers above you.
After I converted, all evil on me and my family gone.
Please, consider this, it is the only way out.

You see, people will tell you to fight back on the same way they hurt you, but that wont help you. Only way is prayer, and if priest can do it above you even better.

I know a person, which went to certain health therapy, but she suspected it has something to do with New Age, alternative crap.
So, before she went, she prayed God to be protected with Christs blood. You know what happend? Healer was all sweating, after 30 mins healer said he couldnt "help" her therapy.
Its the only way out.

However, if you do choose to "strike back" with some rituals, and using "gifted" people (influenced by fallen angel who gives them power), let me know in 2 months did it help, or did it make things worst, just like it did to me.

P.S. I heard someone told you there is a black cloud over your family, well, when I was into that stuff, someone also told me there is evil on my doorstep. Its simmilar when you look at it.
Now I am free, and you can be too.

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
for the welcome magestica

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I just wanted to add a quick point real quickly if I may. My mother had somewhat of a similar problem. She heard voices and saw what she thought were demons. My siblings and I grew up watching her in this raging battle with the demons. I don't know the whole story but I do know that she had a close friend who got into witchcraft for a while (in the 70s) and they traveled to Alabama to visit someone there ocasionally. Her friend says she became possesed by a demon or demons. I think she knows more than she will tell me. maybe someone put a curse on her. We all prayed for mamma for years and she went to church often. She died with her problem unsolved in 98. It is still a mystery to me exactly what troubled my mothers life but it seems that no amount of praying did a lot of good. I wonder now if she had sought someone who works with spirits if she could have gotten some help. I guess we'll never know. I hope you find the answer to your problem. I would be interested to learn of the outcome.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hey Magestica, was your moms boyfriend into drug dealing? It kinda sounds like the DEA to me, watching the house etc. As far as the animals and such...I do know that when you open yourself up to the dark side, they will oblige and come right in to ones life. Have you and your family ever had occultic meetings in the house when you were young? Or I mean "seances"(if thats how u spell it)? For if you all did this, you may very well have demons within you.............................Believer

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
No we've never done anything of the sort. The man was not involved in drugs. And the DEA was not involved. We involved some friends of my moms that were in the military to watch the house. Read my post again.
Magestica

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Majestica Your last post was a while ago, if you are still here, I might be able to help, but I hat replying when no-ones looking, If your their please post another coment, I've been in the shadows for a while now, and I'd like to shed some light, If it will help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join