It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victimized by THEM....HELP!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
No~ the answer is no. I won't find it there, I'm pretty sure.

And I don't think a couselor will give me it either-I'd probably be thinking about "typing" to you guys in a nut house somewhere if I told a counselor what I've seen!
Magestica

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sent U2U earlier last week... I hope. Computer was wonky and don't know if you got it after all.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Would you mind sending a u2 to me of the guys name. I hate to see people abuse power and hurt other people. It must be real scary, but try and not let them take away your spirit and yourself. They can abuse you, but cant take away what is inside you. Remember that.

I hope this guy gets arrested.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I actually told a certain someone here at ATS his name-and he's looking into for me(I hope anyway) He's away from ATS for a bit, but when he returns I'll see what he found.
I'll let you know later then what his name is, if he doesn't find out anything. Please understand that I really don't want to go around throwing his name everywhere, just yet. Plus, it could even be a fake name? Who knows??
Thank you all so much for anything you've added in helping me!!
And don't worry, noone can take away my spirit. My mind may be weak or my body-but not my spirit or soul.
I'll keep everyone informed of anything new, I promise.

Byrd~ Thank you, I did get your u2u

Magestica

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hmm speaking of "spirits".

"There's no shame in defeat, so long as the soul remains unconquered."

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Did the person from ats find any information about the man?

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I believe in you... I myself have had similar problems throughout my life and it seems to have been revolving around this one "friend" of mine who now is in the middle east... I seriously feel that someone has been following me at times and one time I saw this freaky guy standing on the side of the road dressed all in black ... tall and thin... he was doing some very strange goblin type movements (as in Spiderman) it was very bizarre to say the least.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
How do we find more information about this if "they" are keeping it secret?

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
And you may think that I'm also obsess by "dark forces" :
Magestica, do you think that these forces can be human. Like some mind-control experiments ?

I know many person who had or are victims of MC, both in USA and in EUROPE.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It seems like you are inbetween some hidious battle inside yourself and are really struggling with your own personal demons.

Its hard to say because I don't really know what your going through, all I can say is that you will have two choice:
Comfront what is bothering you
or continue being bothered.

In the realm of the unknown anything is possible

It seems as if your fighting something within yourself and if this is true. Remember in your body you are the master, you hold all the keys, and are in complete control of your sleep.

Consider medatating to try to get rid of whats bothering you, you never know it could work.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Do you honestly think that I haven't meditated and considered all of what you mentioned? YES...I completely agree that alot of the things we saw were infact..not of this world. And then alot of it was. I'll tell ya a little something perhaps "good" that came of all of that-AND this is not something I go sharing with just anyone, but what the hay..
I became VERY intune with my mind after and during all of this, some very extreme knowledge was gained through this. And when you are just a child, this is something you don't understand, but over the years and staying intune with it...I've come to understand it and learn from it and use it..per say. Sometimes it can be very frightening and sometimes if you look past the fear, you will see the truth and the light and you can learn from it and use it to benefit yourself and others around you...
Do ya see what I'm saying...it's subtle but, if you look "through" my words, you'll see what's there.

Sometimes confronting our greatest fears of the "unknown" can give you knowledge in the greatest sense
And sometimes we turn away and we lose that knowledge because of our own inner fear...I myself have done both.
Magestica

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
GET REAL...It's not like I'M possessed?? Is that the signal that I'm sending out here? I think you guys lost track of the whole point or perhaps I did...I give up
Magestica

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
GET REAL...It's not like I'M possessed?? Is that the signal that I'm sending out here? I think you guys lost track of the whole point or perhaps I did...I give up
Magestica

You know that I work with associations of victims of mind-control ? Do you think that you are victim of Mnd COntrol experiments ?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
These are serious questions to Magestica...Have you had a physical exam recently and were there any interesting results? Have you considered that you may be schizophrenic? (please don't be offended, I am serious. I am not trying to make light of your situation or hurt you.)
Have you been hyponotised, with hopes that it will reveal something? Try tracing your family tree to see if there is anything in your family's past. Are there any witnesses who will confirm these occurrences that are willing to come forth? Do you have any physical evidence or have you captured these events on film or audio? Let me know if any of this helps or not. Good Luck....we are with you.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
* My private life is mine. Gone. *

[Edited on 1/24/04 by magestica]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You are not crazy. You had a rough child hood, and that may be the cause of some of the troubles you have today, but a very small part.

Remember never give up. People may say you are crazy or other rude and nasty remarks, but dont give up. Those are just words they tell you, never never give up.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Not to shabby, I would say.

I read what you said about Cali, I think it's F*cked up you moved away.

I've known Cali to be heaven on earth. Everywhere else is so midiocre.

Anyways.

Your story seems like you made a lot of personal choices that determine where you are today. Its not your fault until you admit you are the problem.

It seems as if every morning you look in the mirror and say, "your looking at the problem." When you should be saying "I'm looking at the solution."

Don't try to look at the past with such hatred (hatred being to strong of a word). I've learned that if you want to defeat an enemy that is no where but in your mind. Then a person must first understand that their is a gap their that must be filled.( I hope this is making sense).
You told me you have meditated, meditation does nothing but give you a better understanding of yourself and raises your awareness level anything else is details to those two things.

You have to use the knowledge and awareness you have gained from meditation. Don't do what most people do, like meditate for 30 minutes and then continue on with the same problem. You must use meditation to clear your mind of problems and worry and fill the gap of your mind that is causing this problems with solutions. ( I dont know if that makes any sense to you.)

You've had a rough childhood, your not crazy in my oppinion, just lost.

"You can be surrounded by millions of people and still feel alone, you can be in a desert surrounded by nothingness and truely see who you are." - Me and many others.

You need to find direction, I don't mean it literally, I mean spiratually. You need things of a good nature to take your mind of your problems.

Its been my experience that you can be with friends (good friends), spend time with your kids, Learn the Art of Chilling, or have Sex, ect....

Luxuries are the ultimate aphrodiziac (proably misspelled)

You live only to understand one thing, your reason for being, unfortunately nobody knows that answer, and strange enough the answer is in the question itself.

Tell me what your interpretation of this is.

Good Luck

P.S. if your moving back to the states, make it Cali

[Edited on 4/29/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thank you...and that's the BEST insight anyone has shared thus far..
And all of the things you've mentioned and shared have been in the works..and has been working.

Unfortunately, I'll be moving to the east coast area...but no worries! I have a big feeling my life is about to take a huge turn for the better..for the first time in my life there won't be anyone around to "dictate" what I do and try to pursue-noone standing in the way of my goals and dreams..I'll be thinking and doing for me and my child and TRUST me...that will be the greatest feeling of accomplishment..

AND let me not forget pizza
you're always so positive and helpful and it's greatly appreciated..
Sincerely, Magestica

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Mag,
maybe you need to read my post again...
These are serious questions to Magestica...Have you had a physical exam recently and were there any interesting results?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join