It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victimized by THEM....HELP!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This post is kind of related to my other post "familiars" but I figured it opened up a whole new can of worms, so it really needed to be own it's own instead of within that thread...
I ask that I only receive sincere replys please. This is a very serious matter that has haunted me for years and I do not take it lightly. As you guys reply I will tell you more, as I am very skeptical to reveal this in it's entirety.
Here goes...I have personally been a victim of "dark forces" I will call them. And before anyone says something like I should get saved (It's already been done) that did not stop them. These forces have followed me throughout the years and I continue to see signs of them around even today. Paranoid? Yes...definately, with good reason to be. I will never stop looking over my shoulder until I atleast maybe find the answers.
I can tell you guys that it all started when I was 7 or 8 years old. I am now 29. We lived in Louisiana at the time the first inccidents occured-my home town-Baton Rouge. My mother became involved with a man there that would forever change our lives and the way we looked at things. He and his "followers" terrorized our family until we finally moved out of state-and it continued there after lying dormant for a year or so..
So here's my first question. Do you guys know why someone who is involved in the "occult/illuminati" would use innocent people at their discretion? And does anyone know how I can put an end to it? I've asked myself both questions, and the first leaves me clueless, but the second one, I feel will be ended if and when I find the answers.
As promised, I will answer anyones sincere questions about my dealings if I feel you can somehow help me to end this....I have a 3 year old daughter and I DO NOT want her to live her life the way I have lived mine. If you do not understand this post or cannot "read" between the lines, then I would prefer that you did not reply, please.
Sincerely, Magestica

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by magestica]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well "using dark powers" hmm I'm very skeptical of this all.

But here's what religious advice I'd give if I were religious.

"Your mother slept with the devil, this is the thanks she gets"

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It was dark forces and no, she did NOT sleep with him.
Please don't reply like this anyone...
This has taken me a very long time to come to grasps with and to post as well....
This post is with only intentions of receiving HELP...meaning if you are skeptical or have "no clue" then read it but do not reply..
Thanks Again

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by magestica]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well no one is going to have a clue, because all you said is "I'm chased by bad forces from a dude whom my mom was involved with"...that's fine, but like one more paragraph of info, and I think the responses will be a LOT better. So now I shall wait until you give more info.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Humanism is the answer to all evil

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yes I know all about Jimmy.
5P0F-
You have to understand how hard this is to explain, without it sounding ridiculous so to speak. We moved into a house on Oak Mount Dr. and at first..things were quiet and normal. We lived behind a horse and cow stable-which I need to mention. As soon as my mother became involved with the man mentioned above, everything started to get dark. We were also made aware later on that the "man" was deeply involved in the occult/illuminati. We all started to have strange dreams and visions for one, and then things started to manifest into reallity. We actually thought at first that our house was haunted, but that was no the case. We were actually being stalked and watched by "real" people. On one particular occassion-this stands out the most-we had authorities-military- come out to our house in the middle of the night and watch this was "the grande finale" so to speak, we moved soon after that night, to a different state. They surrounded the house and area and watched for anything odd...nothing happen. But in the morning one of the men who was watching from a tree on the side of our house was white as a ghost-as so were them all- and speechless! There were tire tracks leading from the back of our house to the side, as if they came from nowhere and went nowhere- but noone heard or saw a THING?? there was the head of a horse-just the head- in our front yard as well and a dead snake on our doorstep...None of the men could explain any of this???
The military man who was friends with my mom said we should leave town and we did.
Now some of the things that happened that night were infact the type of things that we had to endure for most of the time we lived there...But I figured you would get the picture if I told you what our last straw was....Also I must mention the deaths..my mothers boss and nightclub owner was murdered around this time and a young girl in the neighborhood whom I was friends with was also killed...her mother ran her over...whether or not these deaths are related? I don't know? Like I said, I am seeking answers..I do not have them myself
Thanks

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
My mom saw a psychic during all of this and she said that our family has a "dark cloud over us" I went and saw a psychic in Florida a couple of years ago-just for fun-and she said "there has been a dark cloud over your family for many years" Now I certainly do not make it a habit to visit psychics or take what she said to heart, but when she said that, I froze....

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Guess I stumped you illuminati/occult buffs??

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
hi
I'k going to try to reply helpfully to this....without knowing anything more about this man, its hard to make much in the way of guesses as to what his affiliations might be. Are things like the occurances in your old home still occuring, or did they stop once you moved? If they did, I would guess that perhaps it wasnt you or your family that they were after, but your house. I am not sure what to believe when it comes to "magic," but it may be that your house was located on a convergence of power or some such, and this man or his group wanted this location, so they used the powerful properties to drive you away, perhaps, either accidentally or intentionally, tying whatever they directed to you permanently. I am not sure even how much I believe any of that to be possible, but I have done a lot of research on different types of "magic," and pretty much all state this as being possible.
whatever the case, it was probably tied to that location in some manner. If it is still ongoing...well, then what is happening?

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
No unfortunately after we moved, they did not stop. Trust me the thought that it was somehow related to the house had already crossed my mind long ago. I've had a few people here try to help me with this, but thus far, noone is able to offer me any answers...
Everyone seems to need more information, but what they need to understand is that alot of it is just so difficult to explain?
I've thought many times that maybe we just fell under some wicked spell and aren't able to release it? It's just that there are so many things that have happened that cannot be explained and I wonder if they are in any way connected with each other? That's what makes it so difficult to reveal to you guys, it's like I'd be throwing random pieces of a puzzle at you and expect you to put them where they belong. I just feel that sometimes an outside perspective can denote answers better then someone actually involved. Does this make any sense?

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
We all started to have strange dreams and visions

Imagination, you have vivid imagination, you need some calming pills with hop extract and some valeriana root and a good night sleep.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yes, I've seen "games players" like that. Yes, they like to pretend that they're the Illuminati/Satanists because this plays on your powers of fear. It essentially makes YOU hex yourself.

Could he have been a Satanist? Yes, I'd say that was likely.

Could he have huge powers? No, I'd say what he had was the power to scare you and your family and CONVINCE you that you're under a hex.

I saw this happen with another family. It happens lots in Africa with "witch doctors." Someone goes up to the victim and says "wow! You don't look too bad today. I'm surprised you're holding up under that curse!" The victim promptly gets ill.

I'd have to know what your religion/philosphy was before telling you how to get rid of it. And yes, you can break it so that it falls back on the one doing the cursing.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Whatever you wanna know I'll tell you Byrd! My religion right now is just a "believer" I grew up Southern Baptist but I don't go to church and haven't in a while. I say my prayers and read the bible on occasion, but that's pretty much it? I have only just recently thought it was a curse though. I would have to tell you more in order, I guess for you to validate it...you can u2u me with any questions or thoughts on this and I'll answer you in full.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
saved from what? I can tell you the answer isn't being saved, but understanding what you're dealing with. You can fight it but only if you know what you're doing.

I can tell you that the only way to avoid dying if you get shot by a bazooka is to rub yourself down with bacon grease so the shell glances off you, but it won't work- the same thing with this "saved" business...a simplistic answer from people who don't know anything and suffer from fairytale-itis.

It's all about the power of your mind, what you believe, and how much you believe it- not one of the thousands of gods man has worshipped for ages.

Give us more details about these "dark powers".

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well I don't know if i can help but I feel that i sould at least try. Ok I just want to make sure that I have everything straight. You mom was involved with this man when you were young. He at some point told her or she found out that he was involved in the illuminati. The military also got involved. Was this to protect you all or did they add on to the problem?

What's happening now? Are the military still around? Where is your mom? Do you still have visions/dreams? Dreams can tell you a lot about you because for the most part you are all of the characters in your dream. The only exception is when you are visited by a sprit (sometimes a loved one).

I see that you are in great pain and despair. I would be lying if I said I feel your pain because I have never been in a situation like yours. There are a lot of thing that the average person cant explain. That is one of the reason that I think theses secret societies exist. They know something It may be ancient, out of this world or out of this dimension ( by out of this dimension I m referring to sprits). If you tell me a little more I will try to give you advice to the best of my ability. But you should take what anyone tells you with a grain of salt. It is up to you to take control of the situation. Harness the power of your mind and your sprit. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay Strong

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Majestica........may be of help.........

i guess it does not hurt to try............

www.orthodoxinfo.com...

As wax melts from the presence of fire, so let the demons perish
from the presence of those who love God and who sign themselves
with the sign of the Cross..."

When properly applied, the sign of the cross is a most formidable
weapon in a Christian's armour.

The power of the Cross in the unseen warfare with the demons is
illustrated in countless lives of saints. One of the most striking
examples is found in the life of the holy martyrs, Sts Cyprian and
Justina (2/15 October).(died around 400AD)

An expert sorcerer before his conversion,
St Cyprian was engaged by a pagan youth to use his magic in order
to seduce the Christian maid Justina. But even with the help of the
prince of demons, the sorcerer was powerless before the maiden who
fled to the defence of the Cross of the Lord and placed its honourable
image on her forehead causing the demons to depart in shame.

webmail.earlham.edu...

The Testimony of the Nun Tatiana (1912)

Following the early morning service, at 5:00 a.m., I had scarcely stretched out to rest, when an unusual vision began. I saw myself in St. Petersburg, on Vasiliev Island. I was going to Divine Liturgy at the Cathedral of St. Nicholas. I was wearing my monastic Schema and sitting in a small carriage.

Suddenly I found myself in a dark square. Frightened and overcome by trembling, I ran in different directions, looking for a way out of this terrible situation. Suddenly, I saw hundreds of people coming. They were all laypeople. Their faces were dark, smitten with an everlasting sadness, with faces just like my own face.

continued........ssppoc.org...

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Magestica.........hi.

I will not preach to you or judge you.

From what I've read and I am sure you're being sincere. You may need to seek some professional advice. There is nothing wrong with speaking to a counselor. That is what they are there for. You seem to have been
traumatized throughout your childhood and now you are paying the price for it. You seem to live in paranoia because of what you saw heard and felt. For the animals that were mentioned, my guess it was a sort of Voodoo. Your living in the area of Louisiana is pretty much influenced by Santeria which also is a form of satanic cults, et cetera. My only advice is keep Christ in your heart, seek the help of therapy (you seem to want to get things of your chest). Take care.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
erm... ive skipped reading a few posts so im not totally sure whats been said.

it seems ure seeking a religious answer? or are you seeking a REAL answer?

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The answers you are seeking are out there somewhere, but i do not think that you will be able to find them. I am not trying to get your hopes down. If the illuminati did this to you, they keep it very secrative. Only the people high up in these secret societs know all of the information.

The two suggestions i have for you is. Try and find someone high up in one of these secret societs who is willing to give you information. You might also try doing a background search on the guy your mom was seeing.
If you remember his name post it here, and someone may be able to find out information on him.

You said a snake was left at your door, what type of snake was it? This could help narrow down any ritual it might have been.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thank you so much for your words and thoughts! I do know his name, however, I will not post it. I just don't think it would be a good idea?
And as far as getting involved with "them" again to find answers, NO way! I'd rather be answerless.
I've tried the background search, and nothing comes up for him.
I'm not up to par on what different kinds of snakes are, it wasn't one I've ever seen though. I was black, and it was split in half at the front door.
Magestica

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join