It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki welcoming party in may

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I got you I thought thats what you were getting at if I was worried they are blood lusters* As far as if I personally passed. I dont know I have failed before trying to destroy for religious reasons -masses- But again if I pass then I am happy to finally, but if I failed again then so be it they only deserve the most highest anyway.

If I were judged on the things i've done. I would fail. If I were judged on the spiritual growth, i pass.
I think they judge your spirit, if they dont. Then they can screw off, and I would try to kill them all

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Did you know May 21st was also Feast Day?
You ate the Savior's body and and drank his blood... Does it have to go both way?!?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You cant be serious? I cant wait for may to come and pass, then I wont have to see crap like this unless the date is moved to next year, and with the history of the guy who made this prediction, it would not surprise me.

2060 is the end of the world...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

They are REAL!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
Did you know May 21st was also Feast Day?
You ate the Savior's body and and drank his blood... Does it have to go both way?!?

I think the pope is on the matter.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If I was judged by my 3rd dimension activities hmm ... I havent done too bad but have done bad here before. If my spirit was judged then hope they see what it has became and understand why it became what it has.
edit on 3/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm starting up a tin foil hat business.

Rich I tells ya!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thanks for the video! I hadn't seen it, tho some of the info I knew, but some others I didn't.
I'm glad I never made my faith confirmation in the catholic church!!!
I refused to do it, but I have always had faith in God. I don't bow to no one except God. Even Jesus doesn't expect us to bow to him, only to our Father.

Time will tell if the Annunaki will be back, but even if they did, I'm not sure they would show themselves because now they could have access to everything they desire from this planet, without having to meddle with us, the people.
That is if they are indeed in league with the elites.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I didnt mention nothing about the annunaki. I am talking about that harold camping.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps God wiped us out because we were getting too cozy with Satan and we are quickly approaching the next human wipeout from the sun? I have yet to see a convincing video of a ufo, aliens are demons.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

and god created man in his own image.. as did one of the Annunaki

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by believer74

No God said "Let us or lets create man in our image", which tells me there was more than one of these gods hanging around at the time.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

I didnt mention nothing about the annunaki. I am talking about that harold camping.

Sorry

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

no probs
unless he is one of them aswell and knows exactly whats going on

edit on 28-3-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Jesus declared that he wasn't here to bring peace, but to bring war that would divide families. The parable of the weeds (Matthew 13) explains the genetic assault that mankind has been subjected to. I think it's worth considering that the creation of workers as described in Mesopotamian myth (Atrahasis for example) might well be the beginning of this assault.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

lol I dont think many know
But we cool.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Valuable point..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
If the Annunaki come we are finished, on the other hand if Jesus comes then all will be well, I prefer to leave it in the hands of Jesus,but we know not what hour.

Rather it is the other way around, according to what the Bible says about the return of Jesus and the slaying of all the "Unrighteuos ones". And, given that God himsef will weed out most part of Humanity except for a number of 144 000 and a handful of other remaining survivors that will be kept outside from "The Kingdom", I would say that the Earthlings have a much bigger chance of a fair treatment if it is the Anunnaki returning.
On the other hand, Anunnaki and "God" are of the same group, just different names.
And no, Anunnaki are not Fallen Angels.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
www.sitchiniswrong.com...

There is no such being called Anunnaki.

Sitchin has poor interpretation skills and is FAR from an Expert like Mike Heisner P.H.D is.

Mike has a doctorate in the field and should be brought to ATS to dis-spell this Nibiru-Anunnaki crap.

I believe you are intending to say that there are no such thing as Sitchin's interpretation of the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki, on the other hand, is indeed an existing part of Mesopotamian Mythology- The interpretation by Sitchin is another thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ohh my head :/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join