It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki welcoming party in may

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
But it is also the date to some that Jesus will return.
Zipping these 2 stories together, you get good versus evil, the final battle.

Jesus returns
Thread about jesus returns in may

Claims of Annunaki return

Thread about Annunaki return

And from an old thread I just remembered.
Look at the second part after the 4th point. (I think the comments added are just for fun, ore else we would be played big time :lol

The Annunaki may thread reference

I never made an prediction, and I am happy to zip these stories. I,ve created an prediction yeah.

edit on 28-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If the Annunaki come we are finished, on the other hand if Jesus comes then all will be well, I prefer to leave it in the hands of Jesus,but we know not what hour.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
If the Annunaki come we are finished, on the other hand if Jesus comes then all will be well, I prefer to leave it in the hands of Jesus,but we know not what hour.

Well may seems to be the meeting point between us and them. 'seems' is my prediction claims

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think the chances of either prediction coming true is equal = 0%. Stuff like this makes me wonder, how the hell can someone predict the realization of their own or someone else's fantasy. I may as well make threads predicting that May is the month I will finally become a rockstar and bang Jessica Biel and Marilyn Monroe.
edit on 3/28/2011 by budaruskie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
www.sitchiniswrong.com...

There is no such being called Anunnaki.

Sitchin has poor interpretation skills and is FAR from an Expert like Mike Heisner P.H.D is.

Mike has a doctorate in the field and should be brought to ATS to dis-spell this Nibiru-Anunnaki crap.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If Jesus were ven able to return which he wont, he would be put in a nuthouse for claiming to be Jesus , as have many before him I suspect !
As for the Annunaki thats even more preposterous than the Jesus thing !
So No and No I think !

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If anunnaki are coming..I suppose some people do know..what about statues and some stating there is a hiding taking place, some mayan deity apparently knows much

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The Annunaki need gold to have a functioning atmosphere, as told by Stitchin.
Now, why do you think gold has been disappearing, lately? Is it prepared for them? We were created for gold extraction, exclusively...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

The gold is for the elites, its called greed, all they want is control and they are doing a damn good job of it too,Watch for project Bluebeam, IMO aliens are demons and the fake invasion should be coming round real soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So I guess they will be moving past SOL then. I will be awaiting the welcome party.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Do you know what to bring to the welcome party? As a gift?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

What should the bring, other then my refined awakened self.
edit on 3/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You are going to the welcome party, when the Annunaki return? So when you meet them, are you going to give them a gift? It seems they like human meat

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Again I fear not what they like. All 1 can present is proof that we have became more then we were since they last left. And my birthday is round then so I will give em some bday cake...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

Well, if the elites inherited knowledge and/or technology from the ancient elites, it means they roughly do this stunt every 3600 years?!?
I mean to keep gold while pretending to fake an alien invasion with a blue beam like program?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

hold on a second.. i thought this site was for those that believed? not those who say "nope, not real"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well maybe Jesus and the Annunaki are the same!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Well maybe Jesus and the Annunaki are the same!

That would be amazing if they were related... eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Again I fear not what they like. All 1 can present is proof that we have became more then we were since they last left. And my birthday is round then so I will give em some bday cake...

Did i intend that you should fear something? No.

All I said, i heard they like human meat.

I dont think you need to present anything to them, they know.
The journey on this earth, has nothing to do with jobs, making money etc etc. Life school is ending? I just hope you succeed, or else you will be in the stomach of Sarlacc. (joking :lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I got you I thought thats what you were getting at if I was worried they are blood lusters* As far as if I personally passed. I dont know I have failed before trying to destroy for religious reasons -masses- But again if I pass then I am happy to finally, but if I failed again then so be it they only deserve the most highest anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join