It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Tried To Contact Aliens, I Think it Might Have Worked!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I have had lucid dreams, this was not lucid dreaming, I was awake.

Can i ask why you did that? Did you read a book about contacting aliens? I had gotten a book from my library about how to contact aliens and reading it freaked me out, just by reading the book you open yourself to alien contact according to the book itself, this was last year btw.

I did the same thing you did once, and I got my result two weeks later, and it scared the piss out of me and I never did it again!! It took me a long time to talk about aliens again and no i have a different take on them, but yeah if you do that you will get results! Mine was done out of curiosity, someone said they did this thing wher they sent a message to aliens through their minds and a week later when they least expected it they had an alien encounter. Not believing them I did it myself and viola, two weeks got confirmation. I too was also wide awake and sitting up in my bed, with my husband next to me.

I also don't recommend it unless you are able to handle what you ask for. Sorry you had to go through that!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I to am not religous but if it happens again I will try it out.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I have had lucid dreams, this was not lucid dreaming, I was awake.

The best judge of if you were awake is your girl friend rather than yourself.

The reason I say that is, you had already preconditioned yourself to make contact, when nothing happened you were frustrated by it and then continued to want to in your sleep, at this point your brain can be one hell of an enemy. Its very easily for your subconscious to recreate your exact environment in your head, everything would look and sound just as it should.

The brain will also create all the parts you fear like not being able to move, being unable to either speak or speak coherently (this usually ends up with the dreamer shouting) and being able to see your partner seemingly unable to help you. Eventually when you make enough noise and movement your 'real' partner will wake you up but even then the brain will create you looking at your partner as she shakes you as if you were never asleep.

I know all that sounds doubtful but I suffer from night terrors and I swear I have been wide awake most of the times but was actually having a nightmare. You may find you repeat this dream a few more times.

BUT, all this is just my opinion, if it really did happen to you then think carefully before trying to make contact again. Somtime's the unknown is best left just being that, unknown.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i agree with ear-responsible. weird as it seem, every time i have been in danger i think: i am in Your arms, like a child in the fathers'. nothing bad ever happened and i always felt protected.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutante
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

strange and scary. remember that you sent out a signal and left your sistem open: anything might have answered: from aliens to less than friendly spirits. might be quite dangerous, doing it this way. you need to realign to higher levels and do what you can to protect yourself. bad things happen to amateur mediums.

true..and the astral is pretty full of them strangies..next time you need to formulate an exit strategy from that; 'if grabbed ..then..' scenario

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
soo...you had a dream..

when your being pulled out of your body and your g/f WAKES you up.
how is that not proof you were just sleeping?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I had a very similar experience about 6-7 years ago. I was living in Pimpama on the north side of the Gold Coast. i fell asleep on the couch and was woken up by noises in my kitchen. When i tried to get up to see what was going on i could not move my body. Very frightening!! some how i managed to will myself to roll off the couch, when i hit the floor whatever had hold of me released me it has never happened again. hopefully it will be a one off for you aswell

chooselove

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

i agree with ear-responsible. weird as it seem, every time i have been in danger i think: i am in Your arms, like a child in the fathers'. nothing bad ever happened and i always felt protected.

I think that's psychosomatic, its like having an amulet that you believe will protect you, its your belief that's doing the work not the words or the object.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

I think that's psychosomatic, its like having an amulet that you believe will protect you, its your belief that's doing the work not the words or the object.

But if it works, it works. What does it matter?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

It doesn't and I didn't say it did

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I did it out of curiosity, I believe in aliens but I want/wanted confirmation of there existence.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kassych

How would I go about formulating an "exit" strategy?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by kassych

How would I go about formulating an "exit" strategy?

If it was a dream, as I say IF then you have little or no chance of creating one, if the mind is creating this dream / nightmare then it will bar you from getting away, normally you escape by either being woken up, shaking or shouting so loud you wake up or you have that falling feeling (in truth its just your body arched in tension) and when you land (relax) the thud wakes you up.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I just told her I was having a nightmare (I don't want her thinking i'm mad!). I asked her why she woke me up, she told me I was shaking and making weird noises.

don't worry she will not think you were mad.......however the shaking and making weird noises on the other hand........ maybe

then again it depends in which context the shaking and making weird noises occurs

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I would say congrats but it didn't sound like you got the friendly sort,I call out with my mind most days, but as yet haven't had a reply either way.
I too though have had sleep paralysis and felt as though there was another being ( apart from the wife ) in room, I was awake enough to see a cloaked figure and a smaller one I could only describe as a gnome? about 3 foot high.
I even have a saying that I recite when I feel like it, and when I pass government and military buildings, being in Central London its fairly easy to do that incase they're there listening to our thoughts.?.?.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

It doesn't and I didn't say it did

Right on

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kassych

strange and scary. remember that you sent out a signal and left your sistem open: anything might have answered: from aliens to less than friendly spirits. might be quite dangerous, doing it this way. you need to realign to higher levels and do what you can to protect yourself. bad things happen to amateur mediums.

true..and the astral is pretty full of them strangies..next time you need to formulate an exit strategy from that; 'if grabbed ..then..' scenario

This is so very true you have left your mind very open to contact, these 2 posts I have quoted I beleive to be the most plausible answers and some very useful information from kassych "next time you need to formulate an exit strategy from that; 'if grabbed ..then..' scenario" I beleive from what I've read that most people call for Jesus in this situation, or which ever method best suits you. I think its much like lucid dreaming, you need to set yourself up with solid groundings before attempting any sort of contact.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Well that makes me feel better.....
. I have heard that trying to cough can help release you from these sorts of situations.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I just remembered that I made this statement:

Hello my intergalatic brothers and sister.

We the people of Earth urge you to help us, we are slaves that wish to be freed.

Our masters are planning the destruction of our home and we do not have the means to stop them.

Please we beg of you, HELP US!

On the thread "Humanities open call to ET help Japan and the world survive". Anyone think this could be connected to what I expereinced last night???
edit on 28-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I would be careful what you try to summon. Perhaps it was not an ET but a demon.If you try this again, ask for the guidance and protection of Jesus, you may have a better experience.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join