It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super weird... Word appeared on girlfriends thigh?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hate to break it to you pall, but your gf is a cutter, get her help.

Nothing mysterious but a mental health disorder.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
unless you zoom out about 10x it's hard to get clear picture. go back to your girlfriend and post a new picture. try to include as much as her thigh as possible so we can get an estimate on the size of the word.

also use some baby oil and massage it into her thigh. it would make the wound stand out more.

This post is the polar opposite of epic fail......epic greatness, and nominee for post of the year!

I was thinking the same thing.....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
it appears to be self enflicted...to me it looks like it reads "a N D Y"....not trying to start anything but could it be an ex boyfriends name? someone that she still has feelings for? just questions//please dont take them the wrong way...maybe ask her if she has had any bfs with name or someone that she has been close to...one thing that i have learned is that you cant always believe what females tell you...they can be the sneekiest people,,,just in my experiances at least

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Wow such interesting feedback... Well for starters I know she didn't do it, I know I didn't do it... This is not where I colored on her, so no not an allergic reaction.

I have better things to do than fake poltergeist activity with a bunch of Internet people I've never and will never meet...

God you people are unbelievable, let's pretend I have better things to do than fake paranormal activity, my girlfriend has not left my side in the past 48 hours and could not have cheated on me, she did not mutilate herself...

I did not fake this (thank you for assuming I had to have, you just validated it's legitimacy to me) so that said, does it look like any foreign words I might not be privy to, and does it look like letters it is it just a scrape and all in my head?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It looks like a picture of an orange to me?
If it is real, could she have come in contact with any type of acids, bleach, or chemicals?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
How can you say self harm without knowing what he means by colouring each other.

Hair dye causes terrible reactions, making a face bloat like it's been hit with a baseball bat.

I must admit, the cut on the last mark does raise that question, however, my shaving cuts bleed like ...loads, yet they are shallow. no other cuts seem to be there. It seems like more of a skn reaction.
edit on 27-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: coke on the keyboard,....need a new one

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Hate to break it to you pall, but your gf is a cutter, get her help.

Nothing mysterious but a mental health disorder.

She is not a cutter, she literally hasn't left my side, we've been together for a year... First sign "cut" ever... I would also like to point out these are not deep at all, appears to be surface only...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

What do you mean by colouring each other?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

By coloring I mean we were writing on each other with dry erase markers... I colored all over her, nowhere where I colored on her or her on me is there any reaction at all. This was not a result of the coloring. I simply stated we were doing that because I would have seen this if it was there last night.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by JonoEnglish

By coloring I mean we were writing on each other with dry erase markers... I colored all over her, nowhere where I colored on her or her on me is there any reaction at all. This was not a result of the coloring. I simply stated we were doing that because I would have seen this if it was there last night.

Did you use different pens?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
You know from someone that has experiences with cutting, you cannot honestly say there's no way she could have done it. if she doesn't want you to know, there's lengths she can go to to keep it from you.

This is not paranormal at all. it was done by something worldly.
edit on 27-3-2011 by ComplexSimplicity because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It appears to me to be consistent with self inflicted fingernail scratches. Five individual "patches" of damage. The furthest one even at a different angle, just as a thumb would do in relation to the four fixed fingers.

You, your girl, or somebody else, scratched her thigh with fingernails, intentionally or otherwise. But I'd bet my last buck that I am looking at scratches consistent with fingernails.

~Heff
edit on 3/27/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ComplexSimplicity

If she is a cutter, I would know... We are together every day/night... We live together and sleep naked, I see her intimitally daily, how could she hide this...

And foe the love of god, tge look more like scratches than cuts... Millimeters deep, I've cut myself shaving worse!!!

She is not a freaking cutter you judgemental $&@€£%'s!!!

It is either a accidental scratch or something strange... She didn't do it, I didn't do it!

Lomflrotflmao!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What does she think?

Does she think it's a message?

edit on 28-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
It appears to me to be consistent with self inflicted fingernail scratches. Five individual "patches" of damage. The furthest one even at a different angle, just as a thumb would do in relation to the four fixed fingers.

You, your girl, or somebody else, scratched her thigh with fingernails, intentionally or otherwise. But I'd bet my last buck that I am looking at scratches consistent with fingernails.

~Heff

Most realistic plausible response thus far!!! THANK YOU!!!

I only think it's odd that it might be a word lol hence the post!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

~Heff

Ok, I've not seen the scratches down my back from the odd occasion where mrs English has been a bit too in eager.

However, How were the marks made on the first mark, they seem like dots to me.

A reaction to pen dye seems more obvious, apart from the last one showing a slight cut.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Now now there is no need for name calling. You posted a thread asking for observations. I gave my observation. If you don't like it that is your problem. Also nothing I said was judgmental in any way. Kinda flew off the handle there aye?

And she never leaves your side? Is she conjoined to you?

Also this wasn't supposed to be a reply to Hefficide.. lol
edit on 27-3-2011 by ComplexSimplicity because: cuz im slow

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ComplexSimplicity
reply to post by Hefficide

Now now there is no need for name calling. You posted a thread asking for observations. I gave my observation. If you don't like it that is your problem. Also nothing I said was judgmental in any way. Kinda flew off the handle there aye?

And she never leaves your side? Is she conjoined to you?

Yeah but to be fair, they were drawing all over each others bodies.

I'm sure if someone accused my gf of self harming, I'd be a bt defensive too.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
To say that you would know she's definitely not a cutter is ridiculous and obvious denial on w/e level you decide. This woman does use the restroom and take showers I assume. Do you walk her into the bathroom and watch her pee every time she goes in there? This could easily be done in a short period of time. Definitely looks self inflicted.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Looks like it might have been made by a malfunctioning zipper.

Any chance of a zipper being in the area?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join