It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super weird... Word appeared on girlfriends thigh?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Um...I hope you don't have bedbugs.

I thought at first this was pressure urticaria, because I do that if I don't have enough meds in me.
That's not urticaria though. Yesterday I just carried a little purse thing to the car and was holding it too tightly and it got me, hope it goes away soon. I could write WWJD on my inside thigh if I wanted to and a couple of hours later I'd have a raging red WWJD there for the next day.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
In my opinion I think this subject requires some sensitivity. Some people seem more interested in making sordid references than constructive criticism. What if this were your girlfriend/boyfriend?

In regards to the phenomena in question, I'm undecided. However the marks seem to resemble deep scratches.

As mentioned earlier, one possible cause might be involuntary movement during sleep. Perhaps the proceeding fun and games had influenced a dream state.

I'm sure many people can recall having bad nightmares, and waking up sapped of energy, or bruised..or even worse. Many years ago I was sleeping in an unfamiliar place, and during my sleep I kicked a glass lamp shade so hard it cut my big toe to shreds. I didn't realise what I'd done until I awoke the next morning - the cut was so severe it required hospital treatment.

If you don't mind me asking, has anything like this happen before? Any history with the location and/or the people in it? Does your partner suffer from nightmares? Do they ever take anything to help them sleep better? Like hadriana and the others I'm just trying to rule out the unknowns.

Thanks for sharing your experience, sparda4355. Keep posting. All the best to you and your girlfriend

edit on 28-3-2011 by Ross Cross because: Sometimes my body awakes up but my brain is still half asleep.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Some people are just rude and mean or they are probably just jealous that you have a girlfriend.

You are asking if it looks like some type of language that u do not know, the first thing that popped in my head was Hebrew. I don't know anything about Hebrew but here it is on wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

hope that helps somehow

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Yep, looks like a classic case of bed bugs to me

I had that problem a while back, next morning I was left with the words "thank you" scared into my leg

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Looks like a calligraphy pen?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
One word-scabies.

Get some flea powder or your own bed!
edit on 28/3/2011 by glen200376 because: to add my advice!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boniknik
Some people are just rude and mean or they are probably just jealous that you have a girlfriend.

You are asking if it looks like some type of language that u do not know, the first thing that popped in my head was Hebrew. I don't know anything about Hebrew but here it is on wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

hope that helps somehow

Grrr I was going to post this. Lol glad someone else saw it though

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It really does look like one of 2 things....

1) Self inflicted. She possibly could have taken up cutting (sorry to bring the topic up, but it does happen and it does have to have a starting point).

2) I have seen scratches like these (in fact almost EXACTLY like these) caused by the zipper of a pair of tight jeans gauging accross the theigh as the jeans were pulled on. Hurts at the time and you don't realize that there are cuts till you take them off, or even till the next day if you take them off in the dark or in dim light.

What was her reaction like when you asked her about it? And what made you go directly to the paranormal for a reason behind it before ruling out everything not paranormal?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OK, I think it unlikely that it was self-inflicted and also not writing.

The reason I don't think it was self-inflicted is that the scrapes that have removed the top layer of skin all seem to be relatively even in depth and abrasion, which would be pretty hard to do if self-inflicted.

More likely, I think this was caused by something both folding and scraping her skin, leaving a minor injury resembling skin abrasions on the top folds as it scraped over her thigh... possibly removing jeans quickly or scraping against something while physically focused on something else could cause it to happen without being noticed...

I would bet it was something along those lines...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How big was this writing anyway?

That looked like a pretty close-up shot... We should really see more pics (zoomed out) for perspective.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

My only question is; is that the inside of her thigh or the outside. It will help me visualize.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
this was done from two directions. first 3 letters are done upside down to appear right side up. and the last few characters were done with the right hand. (notice the derma penetration is to the level of nerve tissue. so pain
was a consideration.

as far as the word: Grail, yes - females is the real Grail I would assume from the writing of Dan Brown.
interesting and self malingering. is my diagnosis
edit on 28-3-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
you said you were colouring her?

allergic reaction to your pen?

or maybe her other boyfriend is too rough?

Haha that made me laugh out loud. Anyways, everything needs to be a conspiracy on this site, which I guess is sort of the point but yeah. The marks don't look anything sinister.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

That's yur neck.. thak god you pointed that out, it could of got you a ban.

Thanks for my first morning laugh!

I had a friend tell me once that he was abducted by aliens and he had a wound such as this
right center of his forehead. It was a circle and obvious that it was a car lighter or something
similar that he did it with. Just looks like a boo boo that has started healing - I see no name
there.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It' s Aramaic, roughly translated it states your girlfriend is the devil.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

looks like shes had an itch and scratched to much,
looks like OMNI... maybe you can tell me what that stands for

oh, and i should tell you these wise words: smack b*tchez, scratch itches!

just kidding, peace!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Squinting i can see the word GRAIL.
You say ye were in bed...
Could be a sign for the second coming

Christmas IS about nine months away...
The Winter Solstice I mean.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

To me, It looks like Hebrew and would look like this if filled in all the way ךאץם and this basically translate to Yahweh. I hope this helps you clear up the mystery

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ok, so if anybody speaks Hebrew this could help. I am trying to compare the letters to the Hebrew alphabet instead of the English alphabet. Seems to match up well, but means nothing to me bevause I don't speak it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh come on guys!
When sparda says he would recognize it if she´s cutting herself, simply believe him. He started this thread because of (mainly) two reasons:

-The marks were not made by her or him intentionaly
-The look like a word or something

If you truly want to help him, just believe him and try to give him a good statement. it makes no sense that he would bring this up just for attention as he already stated that it was a mistake posting it here.

Don´t make fun of him, stay out of this thread if you have nothing to say!

Sparda, are you absolutly sure that there were no marks on her? Maybe you just oversaw it. I do not want to make fun of you because my girlfriend and I woke up a year ago with similar marks on my right index finger and she had a almost identical carved mark at her back.
We did not know where it came from we just woke up and while washing my face in the morning, i felt a little pain at my finger and told my girlfriend about the curiosity of it because at the evening before i washed my face too and there were no marks for sure. Then she mentoined that the skin on her back "burns like hell" so I looked at it and her back was firered, scratched/carved.
We don´t know how it happened but when you state that you would see it if she cuts herself etc, I believe you to the fullest because you have more credibility to me with your story than the other ones that just troll around here, posting "funny things" and try to debate about "you do not follow her to the toilett...you cant know!" this is what happens when such people run out of arguments.

For me it looks like there has been a scurf before, that went scratched away. If you state that you and your girlfriend know for 100% that there was nothing before and no one is lying/has false memories, this had to happen over night. You wrote that your´e sleeping naked, I do so, too. Is there a chance that your bedwear has a zipper on it and she crumpled it between her legs?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join