It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super weird... Word appeared on girlfriends thigh?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Okay so I know a ton of weird stuff happens to me and bla bla bla... But seriously check this out...

My girlfriend and I were just chilling in bed when I noticed she had a scrape/cut or something on her thigh... Upon closer inspection I realized it looks like a word of sorts? I don't know if it is, or if it's in a different language? But check this thing out!

She has no memory of getting cut, had no idea it was there, and I know it wasn't there when we went to bed last night because we were coloring all over each other and I colored right by there, I know I would have seen it.

Any opinions?

i7.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What other weird stuff happens to you? How much is a ton?

It seems too roughly etched to be a deliberate form of communication

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I can tell you with certainty that the wound in the image didn't just appear out of nowhere. It was done intentionally.

+42 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
you said you were colouring her?

allergic reaction to your pen?

or maybe her other boyfriend is too rough?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
That looks like self mutilation. Not pointing fingers, but that definitely didn't just appear out of nowhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

It looks like roman numerals or some sort of self mutilation. But it looks to deep to be razor blade cuts or anything like that. She may of laid down on something while she was sleeping. Hope I helped

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What exactly where you using to color on her? Allergic Reaction? Dry Skin?

Do you have long nails?

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
unless you zoom out about 10x it's hard to get clear picture. go back to your girlfriend and post a new picture. try to include as much as her thigh as possible so we can get an estimate on the size of the word.

also use some baby oil and massage it into her thigh. it would make the wound stand out more.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Squinting i can see the word GRAIL.
You say ye were in bed...
Could be a sign for the second coming

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
it appears to be self enflicted...to me it looks like it reads "a N D Y"....not trying to start anything but could it be an ex boyfriends name? someone that she still has feelings for? just questions//please dont take them the wrong way...maybe ask her if she has had any bfs with name or someone that she has been close to...one thing that i have learned is that you cant always believe what females tell you...they can be the sneekiest people,,,just in my experiances at least
edit on 27-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
By the way I see a small "A" inside the first letter. It's not part of the wound though, it's part of her skin. Creepy. It's so perfect.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It looks like O R G or GiFP now if that dont mean anything,look under the bed you might find Criss Angel........mindfreak....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

lol "jesus cut up my leg to say "brb" and now we wait"

to 0p, that really strange. any missing time for possible abduction?

do you have any marks on you?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ok so...

you burned your own leg with a hot object and let it heal, and now you have just picked the scab off and expect us to believe a ghost done it?

you have already said your known for wild claims this just looks like to me you went a step further and did some self harm

sorry but its the most logical explanation to me, and it look exactly the same as when me and my mates used to burn smileys on ourselves with heated up lighters, kids ehh

Looks like its healed alot more than this one, but this is what we are looking at IMO

edit on 27-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
unless you zoom out about 10x it's hard to get clear picture. go back to your girlfriend and post a new picture. try to include as much as her thigh as possible so we can get an estimate on the size of the word.

also use some baby oil and massage it into her thigh. it would make the wound stand out more.

Halfway through this, i was thinking..
Ehh i won't bother explain this was a laugh!

Originally posted by sparda4355
My girlfriend and I were just chilling in bed when I noticed she had a scrape/cut or something on her thigh... Upon closer inspection I realized it looks like a word of sorts? I don't know if it is, or if it's in a different language? But check this thing out!

She has no memory of getting cut, had no idea it was there, and I know it wasn't there when we went to bed last night because we were coloring all over each other and I colored right by there, I know I would have seen it.

How often do you get things that you don't remember?
Maybe it was a night she was drunk and got a tattoo and got it removed which she didn't want to mention. She ever have nights that she went out and didn't mention it to you, which could have been getting drunk? This is just a second opinion, since you asked for them. Hope i don't hurt.

Too bad so many people beat me to the..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
These are nothing more than a deep itch wound most likely done in her sleep while not realizing it. But go on and let your eyes believe it is some sort of elvish writing from Souron himself.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The second one looks similar to the mark I had on the back of my neck.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5df084e8465.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If you hadn't said you were 'colouring over each other' I'd say it was self inflicted.

However, the last mark shows what seems to be a cut to the skin, although, very shallow, not enough to draw blood.

I cut myself shaving, they bleed like hell.

it seems to be a reaction to the skin.

Can you describe in more detail what you mean by colouring each other?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
These are nothing more than a deep itch wound most likely done in her sleep while not realizing it. But go on and let your eyes believe it is some sort of elvish writing from Souron himself.

No because there would be bubbles in the skin, or just a layer of skin gone like a carpet burn, this is a slightly deeper wound which i believe is from a hot object pushed onto the skin, when he/she has pick the scab early it leaves holes much like we see in the picture

are we to believe these wound was done over night as deep as they are there was no blood and its already healed up impossible!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

The second one looks similar to the mark I had on the back of my neck.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5df084e8465.jpg[/atsimg]

That's yur neck.. thak god you pointed that out, it could of got you a ban.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join