It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets try to get this fact clear - Amateur Astronomers Spotting NIBIRU

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I believe with respect to you that if we want something hard and urgent enought o prove a point we go out and get it.

I know you understand\\\

i mean telescope, beg borrow etc... this will apeeeeease your worried mind IMOA

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
now i see how easy it is to fool the sheeple

Can you see the Sun from somewhere on Earth during Night Time...please tell from where so that i go and see how it will look

If the object is coming from behind the SUN in a Straight Orbit...how the fak would it be visible during night time with the Earth pointing the other direction...are you serious~???

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Oh, and, uh, if a brown dwarf was right by our Sun, I doubt we'd even be here having this discussion.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

This again....lol

I swear it's like the OP knows he's wrong and just can't admit that a giant dawf star coming at us, but cant be seen makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
now i see how easy it is to fool the sheeple

Can you see the Sun from somewhere on Earth during Night Time...please tell from where so that i go and see how it will look

If the object is coming from behind the SUN in a Straight Orbit...how the fak would it be visible during night time with the Earth pointing the other direction...are you serious~???

...Except it can't come from directly behind the Sun without being sucked right into it because of its gravitational pull.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

hi guessing...

they made it to look absurd to think of it ...but trust me..it cant be done...

you cant see it coming if its only visible during daytime...

i showed you what setup is need to see Venus and Merciry during daytime..you have to know the exact location and cover the rest

Yes, you can see stars (besides the Sun) in a telescope in daylight. The planets Venus and Mercury are both easy (I've seen them both), and Jupiter is also possible. A few of the brightest stars are visible, provided you know exactly where to look. My friend Bruce McCurdy often uses the Astro-Physics 6" refractor at the Edmonton Space Centre to observe stars in daylight. A good telescope, a good goto system, a clear deep blue sky, and accurate focus are all necessary, but it can be done.

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

as you can see..you cant see an onject which is only visible during daytime without the setup i showed

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reply to post by guessing

hi guessing...

they made it to look absurd to think of it ...but trust me..it cant be done...

you cant see it coming if its only visible during daytime...

i showed you what setup is need to see Venus and Merciry during daytime..you have to know the exact location and cover the rest

Yes, you can see stars (besides the Sun) in a telescope in daylight. The planets Venus and Mercury are both easy (I've seen them both), and Jupiter is also possible. A few of the brightest stars are visible, provided you know exactly where to look. My friend Bruce McCurdy often uses the Astro-Physics 6" refractor at the Edmonton Space Centre to observe stars in daylight. A good telescope, a good goto system, a clear deep blue sky, and accurate focus are all necessary, but it can be done.

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

as you can see..you cant see an onject which is only visible during daytime without the setup i showed

So you keep shrieking that telescopes are not used during the day, and that you can't see the planets or the stars...yet you link us to a post that says you can do just that?

link   
reply to post by heineken

did you really just link to yahoo answers?

link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Your just a moron that has no knowledge of how the Earth axle effects the viewings of Planets and Stars.

listen dude

1) i am not a moron

2) can you see the Sun during night time with all your axle effect expertise??...you will not see neighter something coming from behind the Sun

and by Behind the Sun..I DONT MEAN CLOSE TO THE SUN enough to be sucked in

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Your just a moron that has no knowledge of how the Earth axle effects the viewings of Planets and Stars.

listen dude

1) i am not a moron

2) can you see the Sun during night time with all your axle effect expertise??...you will not see neighter something coming from behind the Sun

...Then what do you mean?

# like this?

www.youtube.com...

Because if so, you need a bit of education.

link   

You do understand we travel AROUND the sun? Which means if there's something there we will see it once we travel AROUND the Sun?

link   
OMG

this is the only way to view stars and planets during night time..is having the setup like this...

YOU UNDERSTAND NOW??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f3b7587a79e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Oh the irony...

Tip: If you're going to attempt to insult someone's intelligence, then make sure to know the difference between "you're" and "your" while you're doing it.
edit on 3/28/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

OMG

this is the only way to view stars and planets during night time..is having the setup like this...

YOU UNDERSTAND NOW??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f3b7587a79e.jpg[/atsimg]

...No, it isn't.

Did you just conveniently ignore all the other types of filters posted because they punched holes in your flimsy argument?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

listen dude

1) i am not a moron

...Then what do you mean?

# like this?

www.youtube.com...

Because if so, you need a bit of education.

no..

its not visible to the naked eye ..pleas re-read the thread ..you are trolling for nothing kid

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

How's that make me a moron? the fact that I don't take time to write out words that sound the same on a Forum? lol no ones writing a book here dude...sheesh

lol interwebz itz serious businezzz

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

i believe there is a connection between me and you.

i need you to say that you have seen with with you own eyes.

i am sure you will understand this

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

You do understand we travel AROUND the sun? Which means if there's something there we will see it once we travel AROUND the Sun?

an object can be only visible from the southern hemisphere during night time dude

never heard about the South Pole Telescope Conspiracy??

we are talking about amateur astronomer who chose not to live in the frozen South Pole...are you with me now?
edit on 28-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You can most certainly observe both planets and stars in the daytime infact some astronomers do just this and try and build a list of daytime targets.

As for the solar filters, well what you have shown is just the white light filters, it's good for things that throw off an extreme amount of light so it is plausible that something so close to the sun would reflect enough light to be visible through one of these too. But even if not there is more than one type of solar filter available, definitely better equipt filters to image other objects in wavelengths that are not visible to the eye.
edit on 28-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join