learn more

Lets try to get this fact clear - Amateur Astronomers Spotting NIBIRU

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Alright prove me wrong, show me proof we can't view objects in the sky during the day.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It is impossible for an object to stay (from earth's perspective) 'behind' the sun, unless it is on the exact opposite orbit whilst orbiting at the exact same speed as earth, even then we would know it was close due to perturbations in all the other planets orbits.

So the argument that it is staying behind the sun is moot, therefore the need to see it during the day and near the sun is moot because it will move away from the sun at some point.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

That has nothing to do with seeing anything, it is merely an aid for imagers.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
again...

YOU CANNOT SEE A DAMN THING WITH A TELESCOPE DURING THE DAY WITHOUT APPLYING THIS>..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yes you can.

You are lying.
In the vid that was posted the mask was only applied after the planet was found, only to improve focus.
edit on 28-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Again prove us wrong, show proof that your right.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
edit on 28-3-2011 by Nobama because: double post.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well i'm off.

OP you were wrong no matter what your trolling saids

Enjoy living in ignorance.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
the point of this thread is..

that NASA's main debunking statement is that AMATEUR ASTRONOMERS WOULD HAVE ALREADY DING DONG THE BELLS and i have my doubts that amateur astronomer can not be able to see it yet

I absolutely and exactly support this. If there was a Nibiru at sun-distance it would have been already spotted, I think even naked eye by now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

Originally posted by heineken
the point of this thread is..

that NASA's main debunking statement is that AMATEUR ASTRONOMERS WOULD HAVE ALREADY DING DONG THE BELLS and i have my doubts that amateur astronomer can not be able to see it yet

I absolutely and exactly support this. If there was a Nibiru at sun-distance it would have been already spotted, I think even naked eye by now.

Exactly, and I think an object of the size rumoured to be of Nibiru would have already had a massive visible effect on the other planetary bodies in the solar system; amateur astronomers would have already picked up the anomalies in their orbits and news would be out already.

An object that size cannot be hidden for that long (the rumours have been around for years) especially if it suposed to be getting closer to us.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

When are you thick idiots going to realize that there is no flaming nibriu or planet x and i am sure in my own mind that everyone is sick and tired of reading crap on this so called planet x aka nibriu there is no threat so why doesn't everyone stop writing crap , there are dozens of books out on this crap and the authors are making lots of money out of the idiots that but this crap its like the millenium bug that never was.
edit on 28-3-2011 by dellbboytrotter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well, I just read this thread through...
I don´t know a thing about astronomy, but a clear question came to my mind... Nah two actually

1. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO TREATING EACHOTHER RESPECTFULLY?!?!?!?!?
Why can´t we disagree and still be respectfull?????
From my p.o.w. it is a valid question, since this line ´Amateur astronomers would have spotted it long ago´ are so frequently used to end every discussion...
I am happy that at least one person gave a good answer, without calling names and so on.
And please remember that the only thing we can be sure about concerning scientific facts is, that time will show that they all were illusions... (e.g. the Earth is NOT flat - hope it doesn´t come as a schock to anyone).

2. I have read that a Brown Dwarf only emits light on the infrared spectrum - is that true?
And if it is, wouldn´t it be even more difficult to spot such an incoming body?

Love and respect :p

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

I have read that a Brown Dwarf only emits light on the infrared spectrum - is that true?
And if it is, wouldn´t it be even more difficult to spot such an incoming body?

Yes, a Brown dwarf is hardly visible from long distances due to its low "shine" (energy emission). But it's 75-80 MJ (Mass Jovian), 75-80 times the mass of Jupiter.

Sun, Brown Dwarf, Jupiter, Earth

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

at last somebody read the thread and thus saw my point..tnks bro

i admit i was wrong on one thing..but i was right on another..

i was right on the fact that if Nibiru is only visible during daytime..no amateur astronomer is able to see it with his telescope

i was wrong since we go round the Sun and thus it must be visible at night time

(but still i have to check if a body can hide somewhere during night time..for example during the night it is only visible from the north or south pole were nobody lives)

as from the start i pointed out that i dont own a telescope nor am an expert in astronomy..i do though in computers

but i have been trolled all the way for raising a question but its typical of some people who sometimes i wish the first meteor falls on their home

as for asking questions....i will keep on asking question..raising threads...debate...because NO ..I DONT TRUST THE EXPERTS...i know by fact that some events are chosen to remain hidden..take chernobyl disaqster for example..the World knew 1 and a half months after it happened..and it was discovered by accident...that is just one case when they hide from you

peace and respect

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The reason no amature astronomer can see it is because it is not there, it's that simple.
A brown dwarf in our solar system would not only be visible but would have gravitational effects on us.
True a brown dwarf does not emit much light but it certainly can reflect light, if it was around it would be easily spotted.
Jupiter doesn't emit light either, yet it is clearly visible.

And in the daytime too. No bits of cardboard required.
edit on 28-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

dont tell you know everything about the universe

it might be surrounded by a particular dust cloud which does not reflect light...you cant prove this either right or wrong

so leave us speculating and enjoying an internet chat will ya

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What?
Nevermind.

Your clutching at straws now, do you mind pinpointing this particular dust cloud that is in our solar system hiding a fantasy planet?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
We need a mod in here cos most of these posts are WAY off topic, not to mention abusive.

To the OP - Nibiru has been thought to be Comet Elenin. Here is a link to a supposed view and explanation of Nibiru/Elenin as to why it can't be seen.
Believe what you will, but question everything.

There's even a thread about it I just found;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by zenius because: add

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

i will certainly look into this further

thanks for the tip buddy

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

since it does not reflect light it could be seen..
man..

it was just an example that the universe might offer some surprises

nevermind

whilst regarding the topic..i doubt a brown dwarf can reflect enough light o be seen during daytime with a telescope..you havent convinced me yet otherwise

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join