Lets try to get this fact clear - Amateur Astronomers Spotting NIBIRU

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
It is a very common tactic to suggest that "no one could keep this a secret so long" or that "someone would have said something". It can be a valid point, however it is not completely factual. The Manhattan Project is a clear example that secrets can be kept, and no whistles blown, if it is the interest of "National Security".

That's not really relevant to the whole Nibiru thing though. The Manhattan Project was done in a secure location by people sworn to secrecy on the matter.

Nibiru, if there, should be visible to tons of regular citizens, with no reason to keep anything a secret. So should the effects it would have on the surrounded planets.

A good analogy to the Manhattan Project would be in they were building the bomb in the middle of new york city where everybody could just walk up and take a look at what they were doing. If they did that, then people would be like "oh yeah I saw the military building an atomic bomb in the middle of time square yesterday"

Nibiru is supposed to be inside out solar system, up in the sky where anybody that wants to can take a look. THATS why the argument "if it's there people would have seen/talked about it" holds up perfectly fine in this case.

Several times in Nibiru threads, people have been so sure that it would be visible by (insert random date here) And from the limited attention I give those threads, I've seen 3 proposed dates come and gone without anything being visible.

How many times do people have to hear/read "By this date they can't deny it any longer because it will be visible to everybody!!!!!!" and then when that date comes and goes Nibiru STILL isn't there? This keeps happening over and over, yet nobody will admit "yeah, I was wrong, I said I was sure it was going to show up, I made fun of and insulted the skeptics, and they were absolutely right" I've not heard that once.

20 years from now people will probably still be saying "Nibiru is almost in sight!!! 3 more months and everybody will be able to see it! No denying it anymore!!!!!"

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by heineken

So you admit that none of those Youtube videos actually show Nibiru. Amateur astronomers would be able to look for signs other than a new celestial object. An object as close and as large as Nibiru is reported to be would cause perturbations in the orbits of the other planets. This would become immediately clear to pretty much every amateur astronomer on the planet, as the other planets are probably the most viewed objects in space.

i admit what???

and who he hell starred you for your post??...it is completely OFF TOPIC

i know my english is very bad..wanna try my maltese ....here we go "jahasra xi x-zobb ghandu x'jaqsam li qed ghid??"

now you get my point regrading mu english..of cource its difficult for me

Still though..i see that the point of this thread is frikkin obvious :

1) NASA AND DEBUNKERS USE THE SAYING THAT IF NIBIRU EXISTS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED BY NOW BYTHOUSANDS OF AMATEUR ASTRONOMERS

2) I'M TRYING TO SHOW THAT IF NIBIRU IS THERE AND IT IS ONLY VISIBLE DURING DAYTIME...AMATEUR ASTRONOMERS CANNOT SEE IT WITH THEIR TELESCOPES

3) SO NIBIRU CAN EXIST AND CAN BE NOT REPORTED BY AMATEUR ASTRONOMERS

4) "tahseb li fthemna issa jew? (Do you think its clear now?)

move this video to 1:04 and you grasp the idea...morrison is saying that if nibiru exists astronomers would have been reporting it

Many seemed to have derailed this thread and succeded in doing that...maybe i'm guilty of not having expressed myself pretty well because of the language barrier..but if it dosnt get the right attention..i'm gonna re-try and keep on retrying

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
BUMP

there is something wrong with this thread??

They downplay Nibiru existence by saying that amateur astronomers would have sounded the alarm...i think that if Nibiru is only visible during daytime , amateur astronomers will miss it....is this irrelevant to you?? seriously??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
the problem is you let them troll this thread..not having enough flags..21 Replies 2 Flags might make it look not that important such as the thread to contact ET for help since it hitting even the front page

and in the meantime you are being fooled..very nice

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You can easily filter the light through your telescope (as I have done many times) but there is nothing behind the sun or anywhere near us for that matter. Pictures that have been taken that show planet x are nothing more than reflections of the Sun..I've seen 1930s photos of the sun that show the same thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
You can easily filter the light through your telescope (as I have done many times) but there is nothing behind the sun or anywhere near us for that matter. Pictures that have been taken that show planet x are nothing more than reflections of the Sun..I've seen 1930s photos of the sun that show the same thing.

you have not been following the thread did you...with the filter applied you cant see a damn thing..here is a setup you need to do the view Venus during the day...now you tell me how you can find Nibiru in the sky..thank you..

as you can see..you have to hide everything else

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
am i missing something

any expert can help us out here??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Okay you didnt read my post, I was saying there is nothing behind the Sun if you use a filter, as for the set up you posted that is completely wrong...there is no Planet x, I look at the sky at least twice every night (when weather permits) and have been doing so for 15 years, and can safely say you cannot view which is not there.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

it might not be behind the sun..it can be further east or further west...the fact is..IF ITS VISIBLE DURING THE DAY YOU CANT USE A TELESCOPE..POINT

now..what are you using to watch out for it???

thank you

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

If you apply a solar filter the telescope can be used during the day. By the way if it was further East or West it would be visible at least somewhere on Earth, but yet no one can spot it?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

hey ...i already told you about the solar filter...why are you trying to make it this hard to grasp the fact??

IF YOU APPLY THE SOLAR FILTER YOU HAVE TO ONLY LET THE SUN VISIBLE...YOU HAVE TO COVER THE REST YOU UNDERSTAND?????????????? YOU CANNOT LOOK OUT FOR STARS OR COMETS DURING DAYTIME....YOU GRASP THE CONCEPT NOW??????...I ALSO POSTED YOU A PICTURE OF WHAT SETUP IS NEEDED TO VIEW VENUS DURING THE DAY??? YOU CANT USE A TELESCOPE DURING THE DAY OK

but wtf im doing wrong?? why i'm not explaining myself well?? you are really confusing me pal..to me I really think i'm clear enough...

IF PLANET X is visible only during daytime sthere is no way amateur astronomers can locate it....and NASA and all the 2012 debunkers the first they tell you is that Amateur Astronomers would have sounded the alarm...are you grasping the concept you may have been fooled all the time now???

sry for the caps but at least i dont punch my Monitor
edit on 28-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
the pcture i posted o fthat telescope is applying the Solar Filter you are referring to to watch Venus and Mercury..you see..there are 3 Holes..

1 FOR THE SUN
1 FOR MERCURY
1 FOR VENUS

THE REST BLACK..YOU WONT SEE A DAMN THING

elementary isnt it??

so basically you have to have the same setup with a hole where Nibiru is..but if you dont have a damn clue where Nibiru is in the Sky..tell me..how are you going to do that??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Let me ask you something, you do understand their are different Solar Filters?, and you are trying to prove me wrong when I have done it myself and yet you haven't?? wow it's people like you that have their heads so far up their ass that they think they know everything even with lack of information.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by Nobama

hey ...i already told you about the solar filter...why are you trying to make it this hard to grasp the fact??

IF YOU APPLY THE SOLAR FILTER YOU HAVE TO ONLY LET THE SUN VISIBLE...YOU HAVE TO COVER THE REST YOU UNDERSTAND?????????????? YOU CANNOT LOOK OUT FOR STARS OR COMETS DURING DAYTIME....YOU GRASP THE CONCEPT NOW??????...I ALSO POSTED YOU A PICTURE OF WHAT SETUP IS NEEDED TO VIEW VENUS DURING THE DAY??? YOU CANT USE A TELESCOPE DURING THE DAY OK

but wtf im doing wrong?? why i'm not explaining myself well?? you are really confusing me pal..to me I really think i'm clear enough...

IF PLANET X is visible only during daytime sthere is no way amateur astronomers can locate it....and NASA and all the 2012 debunkers the first they tell you is that Amateur Astronomers would have sounded the alarm...are you grasping the concept you may have been fooled all the time now???

sry for the caps but at least i dont punch my Monitor

So, all the telescopes with different kinds of solar filters, and all the cameras and observatories and astronomers that monitor the Sun and the vast area around it on a daily basis, they somehow miss it?

And why would it only be visible during the day to begin with?

Oh, and here's examples of other filters.

www.solarscope.co.uk...

www.scopesnskies.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.365astronomy.com...

www.qsl.net...

Care to retract your ignorant statement?
edit on 28-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Let me ask you something, you do understand their are different Solar Filters?, and you are trying to prove me wrong when I have done it myself and yet you haven't?? wow it's people like you that have their heads so far up their ass that they think they know everything even with lack of information.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

With those you can ONLY and ONLY SEE THE SUN FFS

YOU CANT SEE THE STARS AND PLANETS ...OMG

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

This right here, the sky doesn't move, only Earth, so at Night it would be visible somewhere on Earth, and with the added fact that Planet x is suppose to be huge would only further fuel the fact that this thing would have been seen by now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Why is the Sun only visible during day time for you??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

What?! Yes you can stop being so damn naive

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

With those you can ONLY and ONLY SEE THE SUN FFS

YOU CANT SEE THE STARS AND PLANETS ...OMG

Of course you'd see something right next to the Sun, because it would be illuminated by it.

It's like seeing the Moon in the daytime, for christ's sake, which does happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join