It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's do not crash. They are shot down.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
Do you have any shred of evidance to back up your extraordinary claims?? Or you just know this stuff and that should be good enough??

Might wanna take a look/listen to this:
LINK
Not that it´s any evidence, but listen carefully you might
see something new...

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Do you have any shred of evidance to back up your extraordinary claims?? Or you just know this stuff and that should be good enough??

I have all the evidence in the world. It really just a matter if you wish to believe it or not.....Which you will find that there will be help offered if that what you wish to try and do. If not thats okay too because many believe that the others will come around in time since we feel as if the ending is the same for all no matter the path. It works best that way.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
youtu.be... .......listen to the shots fired but thats just one event of many using different weapons.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

I see a big kite and hear some fireworks ???

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Brianegan

I see a big kite and hear some fireworks ???

Wow....Not sure why I even spent my time trying to help.....You dont need any help...Youre good to go....My mistake...Wont happen again...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm more than open to suggestion but come on now.... that wasnt a convincing Alien craft and it most certainly wwasnt being shot down or even shot at...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'm more than open to suggestion but come on now.... that wasnt a convincing Alien craft and it most certainly wwasnt being shot down or even shot at...

Youre right.....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If anyone wants to research aliens, I suggest you study crop circles. You'll find the following revelations:

Obsession with time.

Circles show the genesis of circles starting at a small level then a gradual growth to large, then a reversal to small. This pattern keeps showing up.

Some circles start small...then go large...then back to small.They imply all the time of growth (above) and then a statement.The statement could be an outside circle that contains part of another circle. This would indicate that the circle within another circle is auto-destructing. There are a few reasons they would do this.Aliens are recyclers. They leave nothing behind.That's a hint.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a- Whether anyone believes it or not we are extraterrestrials ourselves; our parent race brought us here long ago.
b- Another truth is that we have inhabited our planet for millions of years and many many lifetimes; our parent race is far older than we are.
c- An additional truth is that our dna was altered to make us forget we are a spiritual race.
d- Prior to that point in our time/space continuum we flew beam craft that some see in our skies now using gravity wave amplifiers to propel our craft in the skies, and underwater (Atlantis will rise again by the way)
e- Some (not all) of the craft seen in our skies now are reverse engineered by DARPA
f- There are untold numbers of more highly evolved races than we are in existence; the difference between them and us is our vibratory level.
g- Everything ever created in the Universe operates at a specific frequency, or a harmonic, or sub-harmonic, or multi-harmonic of that fundamental.
h- We are watched 24/7, and each of our personal thoughts are known or read.
i- At this moment a vast number of cloaked beam craft are within a relatively short distance of us. Some of them came from distances far beyond our imaginations.
j- Religions, Countries, Political Divisions were all created for the specific purpose of controlling the masses (after our dna was altered by scientists who wanted to create their own warrior/slave class)
k- Money is an illusion, it is created from thin air with no backing (in most cases, especially in America) it was created for the purpose of creating DEBT.
l- Time is an illusion...there is no past, and therefore no future. The only real moment of existence is the now.
m- Light speed is not even a close second to the fastest speed in existence; the speed of thought is far greater
n- Travel can be accomplished by bending space much faster than straight line travel, similar to flying a polar route here shortening the distance.
m- Thought is creative, therefore if you can think of an idea it must have substance or reality somewhere in the universe (otherwise that thought would be impossible to have unless you actually originated the thought yourself).
o- Negative thought is destructive; Positive thought is creative.
p- Negative thought returns to the person who created the thought and causes that entity harm and lowers that persons personal vibratory level, and can effect everything else around that person.
q- Positive thought elevates not only the thought thinker, but everyone and everything around them including our entire planet, and every life form on it.
r- More highly evolved races communicate telepathically not verbally. (Everyone of us has that ability).
s- These temporary shells we inhabit in this 3rd dimension are something we shed every time we incarnate again.
t- Eventually the idea is to rid ourselves of these at this level permanently and move up to a higher existence where free will is absolute.
u- That is something that the dark forces will try to prevent by keeping our vibratory level down with the creation of fear and all of its many offshoots because we are their slave/warrior class.
v- The forces of light and truth can always defeat the forces of darkness and lies.
x- Each of us must find the truth on our own.
y- Others are always available to help each of us if we can learn to listen inside ourselves.
z- In reference to j; one set of teachings banned from the bible are the Gnostic Christian spiritual teachings of Jesus.
Just remember someone told you the truth; it is your choice whether to believe it or not.
Love, Peace, Harmony to all...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Communicater

You just summerized what my threads are all about. LOL....that was funny because it seemed as if by posting that in here that you thought it was the first time anyone was going to be hearing it when it was actually the purpose using much more detail and concern.

Feel free to visit the other threads because you obviously understand what they will be saying. There is a goal behind these threads which if you look closely you would seem to want to get behind as well.

It seems that free will needs just a timy bit more exploration. It goes deeper and has the ability to rock your world if you spend more time with it. Yes more time than you already have since we are the only ones effected by time. Its only us that believes we have done anything for a long time.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm skeptical, they are probably a high tech civilization extraterrestrial, but that does not mean they don't equip their ship with weapon. The reason may be that they are forbidden to use weapon on a primitive society.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
youtu.be... .......listen to the shots fired but thats just one event of many using different weapons.

Wow!
That video looks a lot like this drawing: LINK
Which I made back in january after a meditation.
Got a notion these ´entities´ were forming like a golden web around the globe: LINK
Transforming the energyfield of the Earth... Getting ready for ´X´ : LINK
All made back in january....
My conclusion... We´re about to Rock n Roll... Fasten Seatbelts!!!!! (Please)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
I'm skeptical, they are probably a high tech civilization extraterrestrial, but that does not mean they don't equip their ship with weapon. The reason may be that they are forbidden to use weapon on a primitive society.

That is true. It depends on which race we are speaking about.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Brianegan

Wow!
That video looks a lot like this drawing: LINK
Which I made back in january after a meditation.
Got a notion these ´entities´ were forming like a golden web around the globe: LINK
Transforming the energyfield of the Earth... Getting ready for ´X´ : LINK
All made back in january....
My conclusion... We´re about to Rock n Roll... Fasten Seatbelts!!!!! (Please)

It doesnt look like it.......... it is it.......humble laffoe strikes again....lol.......Looking at that pic and looking at that vid I don't even notice a difference......Keep bringing this proof to the table and the rest will be forced to begin to see things a little differently. When they do then these threads will be the guide that they will soon afterwards need to read.

Well done laffoe.......... got any more proof?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have returned from a successful mini-mission and am ready for any questions that need addressing. I have missed all very much. Will you speak your hearts to me?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm announcing to everyone who comes in here to be careful about posting things in this particular thread...I'm not sure why but I was fined 500 points by a mod for "my behavior" in here....Im looking over every post and I cant personally find justification for them sending me a warning such as that. All i can conclude is that some who are monitoring this site are on a power trip so please be careful when writting in this thread or any other of my threads bc they seem to be making an example of me by throwing their weight around....

I don't rely on the points other then the fact that they display how many people are understanding the words inside the threads. I can feel it without those points but they were easy to translate so please be on your best behavior in here bc they seem to be looking for anything to show their dominance. Plus they did it while i was absent and seemed a little sneaky if ask me. I really don't want anyone to be penalized for speaking on a thread Ive authored so please take head.

Brian. (if you have an idea of why they may have sent me this penalty please feel free to enlighten me.)

Love you guys...even the grumpies so you see why it would be hard to understand how someone could see anything different than love coming from me...lol....On we go....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I would like to give you a few more perspectives..

First.. Shot down VS. Crashed..

Any technology has to abide to the laws of atrophy. Just stating that if a super alien space faring race has the tech to travel across the universe ( or fold space for travel etc ) also could have the limitations on the craft.

Also understand that depending on the environment said Alien civilization would have to grow to the nature of that environment. It might not be completely conducive to our gravity or makeup of our little bubbled Earth ( including electrosphere .. global radiation levels .. etc..) ..

Therefore there is a (imaginative) possibility that They have a harder time in our World than we do. All the pics I have seen of "Aliens" have Huge heads .. and scrawny muscular structure.

Makes me think of only 2 things..

1. They have evolved that way due to the Gravity of there own home planet ( less gravity than our own Earths .. Simply because of there Structure ).

2. They have been living in an artificial Gravity for enough time to not require them to have mass in there bodies ( enough gravity to hold up there heads but not enough to require them to build sufficient muscles in a larger gravity environment ).

Second.. Weapons..

I would think any Highly advanced Entities would have the use of weapons/beams/collective manipulation of light and so forth ( well we would probably use the tech as weapons ). I agree they probably dont think of the tech being used for blowing up a celestial body..but may be they need to do this from time to time. Who knows for sure.

Last. Spirit ..

Just because another Highly advanced race could go zipping across light years or folding space does not mean they are Spiritually connected anymore. For this reason it is Possible that they are interested in our race as Having Empathy (which they may or may not have lost during there evolution with technology .. ) .

Just think about what We will be like in a few hundred ( if not a thousand ) years with Our Own technology. Micro/nano chips enhancing our own brains..recording dreams..direct communication Via nanochips. ...

We are Ourselves coming to a point Very fast as a Tech based society .. or a spiritual society..IMO..

Reaching the point of Past,Present and Future .. its inevitable ..

Remember that the "Angels dont even know the outcome of man" and in the end IT will be revealed ..

Im no Bible thumper..but I do see between the lines ( Alien,space/time travel,ships that cross time .. its all in there .. ) .

JG.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaduguru All the pics I have seen of "Aliens" have Huge heads .. and scrawny muscular structure.

Isn't it quite likely that those "pics" of "aliens" are all man made hoaxes?

Not too many scientists think that ET would look humanoid at all.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Thank you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by jaduguru All the pics I have seen of "Aliens" have Huge heads .. and scrawny muscular structure.

Isn't it quite likely that those "pics" of "aliens" are all man made hoaxes?

Not too many scientists think that ET would look humanoid at all.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

We were created in their image so it would make sense that they look like us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join