It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS I've discovered THE TRUTH!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey Doom

Back to FEAR........ From the enthusiasm of your OP, I gather you had a profound realization. One that opened up in you like it had not done before. Sure, you had heard people say how destructive fear can be but you had not, before that moment, really, really got it. If this is what your experience was, great.

From my observations, some people, when they have a profound realization, think it to be REVELATION.
Revelation, we have been taught is something to be shouted from the mountain tops. So they do. I'm not saying you believe you had a revelation. However your announcement, certainly suggested you did. BUT....

One of the wonderful things any of us can do in our lives is to have profound realizations. Some of us have one or maybe two in our lives and turn that into a life long direction. You might go off and start giving seminars on FEAR, (oh please don't). We can center our lives on these PRs believing them to be the central foundation of TRUTH, and close down to who knows how much more in the way of deep understanding.

Many of us who frequent ATS are focused on a larger picture. Some have that larger picture already in place. Some of these people have an agenda, which is to promote others thought into this already formed larger picture.
Others do not have this larger picture so firmly established and interact here at ATS with the goal of grasping more and more of the little pieces to slowly bring THEIR larger picture into better focus.

I don't know Doom, about your OP. I kinda took it as this fellow who who had just fallen into a profound realization and just wanted to share it. I kinda thought that your ANNOUNCEMENT was almost like laughing at yourself for not having grasped the depth of this fear thing sooner.

Anyway, I say good for you. I hope you many many more profound...... realizations.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

That link is rubbish. After a brief, brief look I hope it is satire.

When you open that link perhaps pictures of volunteer/career firefighters, volunteer/career EMT & Paramedics should show up. I won't add Armed Forces members in there because it will lead to a flame-fest by all the haters around here.

Those firefighters, EMTs, and Paramedics are the ones on the front lines ready to save your butt when you need it.

Going back to the OP though...

I will not sit here and say the guy (or gal, whatever) is mentally deficient, but c'mon. It appears as if another has fallen victim to some of the outlandish theories floating around here. Time to take a vacation from ATS.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Although I find the OP to be intriguing, and I like the concept, I'm not convinced that you've discovered "the truth". You can continue to imagine what lies underneath it all, but I don't believe you will truly know until the day you die. At that point you will either: dissolve into nothingness (which I don't believe), obtain the knowledge of "the truth" and your spirit becomes free, or you discover ____ religion was right all along. But until something similar occurs, you're just another one of us humans who got really reeally high and decided we discovered the secrets to the universe. Saying you believe in God, Satan, and the Illuminati---then connecting some dots--- doesn't make you any more right than the guy who thinks he's the only lonely soul in existence. The latter may seem infinitely more tragic, but I guess it depends on how you look at it. From the Christian perspective the majority of conscious individuals will end up in complete loneliness, and in writhing pain for eternity anyway. Although I would not call you completely off your rocker like this other poster is saying, I would also advise that you not come to any conclusions about ultimate truths when I doubt your brain could even comprehend the meaning at this point.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
While I agree with you Fear makes everything so much worse and humans usually do everything out of one or two things "Fear" or "Love". It doesn't however mean that change cannot happen for it is welcomed in this case. This world needs a change, spiritually, consciously and soul wise.

And where I choose to believe the next few years will bring about a conscious change and an end to a certain way of life for some, I am not arrogant enough to think that Mother Earth or Father Sun could not make a few changes themselves one day and shake us off like fleas.

It has surly happened before and will again, not a matter of "if" but a matter of "when". But yes, Fear mongering makes everything so negative and spews out negative energy. My Native American ancestors have taught us to be at peace during these times because what is to come will be for the betterment of humankind. Whatever it may be.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Bluoracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2011 by Bluoracle because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I believe in this thread about fear, I learned to controlled my fear,when you able to do that,you can make the worst situation look like a walk in the park,the human body can over come so much but its up to you to not let them brain wash you with all material items off your liking,

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
PEOPLE ONLY FEAR WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I just can't get over the fact that you posted this and your user name is DOOMSDAY..
Sorry, it just cracked me up..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yeah, i totally agree what we think comes into reality. .
These days everybody is thinking end of world..it will be brought into d reality by us only. .
Let's hope the good things will happen..we won't be facing any apocalypse, we have to live, make children, love others, we'l survive. .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I am very familiar with this movie, i watched it when i was much younger and was obsessed with the idea.
The word "Manifests" is just something that brings much into mind. I've but skimmed through the OP and i came to the conclusion that seems logical when you spend one late night watching this show after or during using ATS (using, yes like a drug)

I am not here to judge your beliefs. I have learned at a younger age with a conversation with a christian, there is no point in arguing someone's beliefs. If you think they're crazy they are. You are not crazy in my opinion. Like i said the outcome seems logical. I think you will outgrow this belief, it seems that this was hormonally pumped with excitement actually.

Perhaps you have not had this "belief system" be brought to you, since it seems it is only mentioned as a religion in the movie "Sphere" (by religion i mean, it's not practiced, and much harder to find someone who will for sure feel the same way as you). Try to relax my friend. That is some advice i have for you, if you so chose to take it.

Again, it's logical to think about this being our reality. However if this was the case the world would be hell. I am not scared of bombs being dropped in Iraq while sitting here in America. Do you fear that, and have that be brought to you? Fear in essence of evil does not exist to the fullest. There was this movie i saw ages ago that had to do with.. uhh Life sized insects that eat and kill humans. Why i bring that up is because it was in an Urban enviroment and it seemed to be very realistic how that bug could have survived. These types of things are manifested, but only in the movie screen. Fear is in the movie screen and is only manifested because we create it.

Fear is dirt, which would be in the air we breathe. We have generally speaking clean air, so we have generally no fear being manifested by the human mind.

Although if i'm wrong and you're right, it makes sense why UFO's seem to be everywhere but are always just at the tip of the tounge, because we make em that way xD

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I'm not Christian either, and I wasn't quoting the bible. It is my opinion in the context of the OP that Fear drives people to be corrupt and go against natural laws of humanity. For without fear, a person would treat another decently and with respect in all cases. Obviously, humans are flawed and we all fail at times even if we desire to live without fear, but for those that really try I believe they will treat others with respect and love and without fear and corruption.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Not that any of you will care... I wish I was able to broadcast this on
youtube or something. My research is now complete

The Truth is... it all comes down to FEAR.

never underestimate what the power of Fear can manifest it's self into.
The Devil Knows this. TPTB know this. this is why God wants you to fear him and nothing else.

Now I believe that the Illuminati have their hands on damn near everything.
Banks, Governments, The Media... most of us can agree on this...
the one industry they also own (that is commonly dismissed) is Hollywood.

The Freemasons obviously have their signs & symbols all over most big budget films...
So just like any other mason in the old days... they leave their secrets within their architecture.
This is how they"hide it in plain site" so to speak.... whatever craft they specialize in, weather it's
"building pyramids" or "directing movies"... they always leave their secrets within their architecture.

So what piece of "architecture" would I lie to examine today?
What film could possibly have a big secret to reveal?

The $hitty 1998 film Sphere:

www.imdb.com...

which got a 5.7 out of 10 on IMDB.

written by Michael Crichton, directed by Berry Levinson
(he has a very suspect resume... Wag the Dog & Sleepers)

Let me speed this up and get to my point: in the movie three people walked into the
sphere and their fears manifested into reality... Well the truth is...
We've all walked into the sphere... It's called Earth!!!
Collectively all of our fears are manifesting into reality
so be thankful there are still God Fearing People in this world (Sphere).

Remember what David Icke said: Everything is Backwards.

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down.
Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds,
scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information,
religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom."

you know what else is backwards in this world... To Fear God is to Love God.

I wish I could some how illustrate this revelation to you

I've been trying to do it in this recent thread I made:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So my question is this: What happens when everybody is afraid that the world will come to an end?

I'll tell you what will happen: Our Fears will manifest into this:

edit on 27-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

A great thread and a very good insight. I think you may have it right, that or the dark star is in fact on it's way to us as we speak. I haven't made up my mind yet on witch side of the line I wan't to be on.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
IMO our fathers love is unconditional. so it is not necessary to fear him. The greatest gift we are given is freewill so it is for the individual to act how they please. The father holds in his head an "image of perfection" and love towards all. A love that is beyond what we know. The more of us who share this image with him the more it will become true. The more of us who are living in fear will do the opposite. the easiest way to do this is to remember we are all one, different aspects of the same thing. Like buddha says "fear nothing".

also. to remember were all in this together.
edit on 28-3-2011 by feather88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Australia's Aborigines tell that before "the end of time", we will enter a dream time where what we "have in us" will manifest. I can see how TPTB would make us have intense fears, directed towards a goal of theirs, so they can remain in power after whatever might be happening now.

Only fear the fear of fearing... sort of
Be the positive change you want to be!
edit on 28-3-2011 by Aresh Troxit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Michael Ellner said,

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom."

not David Icke

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Not trying to take away from your post.. But maybe after this 2012 business is over with, And December 21'st finally rolls around, and nothing happing's.. Maybe that is when we will start seeing the changes we seek..

I have my own theory i have developed over time.. maybe on December 21st 2012 the entire world will stop, Wars will stop..Violence will stop.. People won't disagree with one another.. And we will all just stand together and wait too die..

And when nothing happing's.. Maybe we will wake up and realize we gave peace a chance..and it worked..

Fear maybe the the only truth YOU see.. But Change is the only truth I see.. And we are in desperate need of it, More now then ever before..

Actually I could not agree more..!!

I think that all this hype that 2012 will actually be the dawn of a new age of enlightenment, has some merit.

If nothing happens on that day, people will start to realise that they have been in fear for no good reason and will start to have hope instead..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Guys I am creating a new thread because I have a revolutionary idea that might change the game. Help me get some attention. It has to do with the truth. THE REAL TRUTH. Thank you. It is concerning the need to end laws on marriage to end all social conflict by eliminating the need for marriage among other interesting finds. I have proof of "god". Lets see if it stands up to all the ATS skeptics like me because I too was in serious denial

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
universal consciousness

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
you know what else is backwards in this world... To Fear God is to Love God.

So since everything is backwards, the truths you say, are actually all lies!
edit on 28-3-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by mrwupy

It is my opinion in the context of the OP that Fear drives people to be corrupt and go against natural laws of humanity.

What natural laws? If it was a natural law we would not be able to go against it so easily. Oh, you mean Morality? Morality is a human construct, an individual creation.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

The problem with the world is EVERYBODY has watched too many movies. The lemming have they'r version of reality, and it apears the rest of us simply make up our own for the most part.

The world is "backwards" because its more PROFITABLE, thats it, no magical diety, or book or anything, Plain old greed is all it is.

Until people open their eyes to this blatantly obvious fact we cannot change anything, its always the greed, there is not a war, terrorist attack or even accident that was not created for profit or profited from, so theres your revalation, good old fashioned greed, it is killing us all! (and we're letting it!)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xavierangel

Let us know when you post your thread sounds intriguing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join