It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS I've discovered THE TRUTH!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not that any of you will care... I wish I was able to broadcast this on
youtube or something. My research is now complete

The Truth is... it all comes down to FEAR.

never underestimate what the power of Fear can manifest it's self into.
The Devil Knows this. TPTB know this. this is why God wants you to fear him and nothing else.

Now I believe that the Illuminati have their hands on damn near everything.
Banks, Governments, The Media... most of us can agree on this...
the one industry they also own (that is commonly dismissed) is Hollywood.

The Freemasons obviously have their signs & symbols all over most big budget films...
So just like any other mason in the old days... they leave their secrets within their architecture.
This is how they"hide it in plain site" so to speak.... whatever craft they specialize in, weather it's
"building pyramids" or "directing movies"... they always leave their secrets within their architecture.

So what piece of "architecture" would I lie to examine today?
What film could possibly have a big secret to reveal?

The 1998 film Sphere:

www.imdb.com...

which got a 5.7 out of 10 on IMDB.

written by Michael Crichton, directed by Berry Levinson
(he has a very suspect resume... Wag the Dog & Sleepers)

Let me speed this up and get to my point: in the movie three people walked into the
sphere and their fears manifested into reality... Well the truth is...
We've all walked into the sphere... It's called Earth!!!
Collectively all of our fears are manifesting into reality
so be thankful there are still God Fearing People in this world (Sphere).

Remember what David Icke said: Everything is Backwards.

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down.
Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds,
scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information,
religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom."

you know what else is backwards in this world... To Fear God is to Love God.

I wish I could some how illustrate this revelation to you

I've been trying to do it in this recent thread I made:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So my question is this: What happens when everybody is afraid that the world will come to an end?

I'll tell you what will happen: Our Fears will manifest into this:

edit on 27-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-28-2011 by Springer because: DO NOT circumvent the foul language censors

edit on 3-28-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
vewy vewy good gwasshoppa,

now u take pebble fwom my hand
and you wive enwightened.

staw and fwag !!!!

edit on 3/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have spent many years pondering the reason for being in the world. The meaning of life if you will. I have come to some very similar conclusions.

Fear is prevalent in this world, the physical world. Everything is driven by it.

I have come to believe that it is the reason we are oin this life. as a developmental test, those that fail remain here til they get it right.

Those that master their fears move on to the next level.

Consider fear to be the end of level boss on a video game and you get the idea.

There is always something new to be afraid of. Even back to the cavemen. with them super tigers!! It's just part of our psyche. But to master it within ourselves, makes us the masters of our own destiny,

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
fear is really what messes up the whole thing. Love can set us free, but with so many already affriad, what the hell we going to do about it?

btw i actually liked sphere
edit on 27-3-2011 by pazuz69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Although truth is entirely subjective, so the title is a little flambouant wouldn't you say.

Also that you indicate that you think no one will care, coupled with the above indicates you fear.

That no one will read this, or think it is important.

It is important. You only have to believe it to make it so.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Not trying to take away from your post.. But maybe after this 2012 business is over with, And December 21'st finally rolls around, and nothing happing's.. Maybe that is when we will start seeing the changes we seek..

I have my own theory i have developed over time.. maybe on December 21st 2012 the entire world will stop, Wars will stop..Violence will stop.. People won't disagree with one another.. And we will all just stand together and wait too die..

And when nothing happing's.. Maybe we will wake up and realize we gave peace a chance..and it worked..

Fear maybe the the only truth YOU see.. But Change is the only truth I see.. And we are in desperate need of it, More now then ever before..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
this thread is amazing by itself,
what is more amazing to me is that
enlightenment came to you through
David Icke. That's a story within itself

no offense to Icke of course.

me thinks that guy is part alien anyway.
Anybody checked to see if he has RH
Negative blood type yet ???

edit on 3/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Reply to post by Doomsday 2029

This is a very good post, would s&f if I could from atsmob! I tend to believe in mind over matter, and that indeed the collective consciousness is powerful beyond our imagination. Fear has a lot to answer for. Fear is why people will actually seek to give up their liberty for protection. Fear can cause war, like when an animal is scared, it will lash out, society is no different.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

so what you are saying is
that when we all master our fear,
then the whole world will change
on it's own ???

sounds reasonable

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

preach it brotha ! come on now

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It is very un-likely.. But one can dream right ?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
your going crazy dude..get out while you still can

im going to go watch sphere now- never even heard of it looks pretty cool

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If this thread demonstrates anything, it’s the danger of conspiracies and how they bread ignorance. Read what you have said to anyone who reads mainstream media, is remotely intelligent and willing to listen and they will probably tell you that you’re crazy. Guess what, they’d be right, this is totally nuts it is a perfect example of what happens when you take conspiracies to the extreme and mix in some religion. It creates this type of alternative reality that is only real to you, for everyone else looking in your absolute crazy, much a like a schizophrenics mindset.

Nothing you have wrote is true, there is not one word of truth in this entire thread it’s just a mush of ignorant conspiracies all mashed in together with a pinch of your own paranoid believes to articulate your delusional reality. You have became so consumed by the massive internet ignorance machine that you probably actually believe what you have wrote, you really do believe that you have “discovered the truth”. You’ve not, you’ve only discovered that you need to stay away from the internet for a few moths and re-engage yourself with reality. I don’t know how you can tell when you’re having a crazy dream and when your awake.

I don’t blame you, I blame people like David Icke who are making money out of what in your case probably is a psychotic illness. I blame members of this website for entertaining your delusions of grandeur and fantasy.

I hope one day you see the light and join the rest of us here on Earth (not a sphere) and recognise the difference between sensationalist fiction and reality.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sorry for quoting that entire thread... still learning, I am new...
My question is this.. So am I to understand that you believe it is backwards to Fear to Love God or are you saying that is what some are missing??? Looking for clarification on your idea...very interesting by the way.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Those that master their fears move on to the next level.

Remember in the movie Batman Begins... The League of Shadows were
teaching Bruce Wayne to face / overcome his fears. He even smoked
some type of blue plant to enhance his fears to maximum.

I wish I could be like Batman.

I'm sorry for the title being so flamboyant... but it's not everyday that you realize ATS
is manifesting our deepest darkest fears into reality... and it's all part of TPTB plan.

we might be the ones who are most responsible for TSHTF.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Remember in the movie Batman Begins... The League of Shadows were
teaching Bruce Wayne to face / overcome his fears. He even smoked
some type of blue plant to enhance his fears to maximum.

ok, now u have me worried.
when you start wanting to be like
super heroes, maybe it's time to
turn the tube off for a while

while I do admit Sphere was a good movie.
I see no resemblance of it to human life.
That's why they call it science-FICTION.

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I do believe there was not one positve thing in that entire post.

Just because you don't agree with someone, does not mean you have the righ to accuse them of being mentally ill. That action in itself is a failure of rational thinking.

While I do not agree with everything the OP said, I agree in part with the concept.

And while the OP may or may not have issues. That is none of my business, and certainly not something that should be posted as plain rhetoric on a public fora.

Should you be so concerned, and have the PROFESSIONAL capacity to aid the OP in this matter, Surely you should act on you Hippocratic oath, and contact this person by U2U, to see if you can speak to them and / or aid them in any way. should you be so concerned.

If the above is not true of you professional. Then you are spewing bile out of your arse, and basically "should" remain quiet.

But what do I care. it's no my Karma!

Good luck to you.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I recall once watching a interview with a guy who was clearly mentally ill and believed he was part of a top secret MK-ULTRA type supper solider program. Throughout the interview he makes subtle references to super hero movies along the lines of “I used to hulk out”. Your last comment reminded me of that interview.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by kevinunknown

I do believe there was not one positve thing in that entire post.
Just because you don't agree with someone, does not mean you have the righ to accuse them of being mentally ill. That action in itself is a failure of rational thinking.
While I do not agree with everything the OP said, I agree in part with the concept.
And while the OP may or may not have issues. That is none of my business, and certainly not something that should be posted as plain rhetoric on a public fora.
If the above is not true of you professional. Then you are spewing bile out of your arse, and basically "should" remain quiet.

lmao, star for you for noticing.
Kevin does the same thing to me
on numerous threads. That's just Kevin.

like I said maybe the OP needs to turn
off the tube for a while and get some fresh air.
Might do him some good

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join