It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS I've discovered THE TRUTH!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This thread is clearly BS to anyone with half a brain it’s got nothing to do with me claiming there are not conspiracies, something that I do not believe. I do believe in some conspiracies I just have more moderate views that many of you.

You cannot possibly say that the OP is rational.

The OP is being rational in that he is sharing a thought process in part to either validate it, better define it, or abandon it through a vetting process.

Crazy would be silently keeping it to yourself and making mad scientist laughing noises while plotting out how you are going to take over the entire world and make the next god that all must worship a giant Ju Ju Bee!

You simply lack the intellect and imagination and spirituality to have a conversation that includes all those things.

So you would rather flame people and make the conversation about you for attention.

Some would call that crazy.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

He genuinely believes that he has discovered the ultimate truth and that the Illuminati are behind Hollywood.

The bottom line is that such believes are not manifested in a sane mind.

And you cannot judge my intellect, imagination or my spirituality with your pseudo-intellectual rubbish. Someone as intelligent as yourself has to realise that the OP is just talking utter rubbish, perhaps it is you who is lacking the aforementioned qualities.

I have not tried to make this about me, all I am doing is pointing out the fallacy of the OP.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

No as a matter of fact the Original Poster is not full of Rubbish, as you put it.

In fact he is 1/3 of the way to completing a very sound thought. He has scratched the surface of something, and has a bit further to go before he has the complete equation.

Whether he finds it or not I can't say.

Speaking of fear, which is what the Original Poster is actually talking about, using fear as a tool for manipulation and using fears to manifest realities through self fuflilling prophecies it is clear your number one fear is being labelled as 'Crazy'.

Yet the truth is the fine line that seperates genius from insanity is something called success.

Where you err is in thinking that those with highly developed minds and imaginations, imaginations that give birth to invention and art which is what genius is all about, fear being labelled as crazy.

Crazy is wading into the hot tub with the Swedish Bikini Team and the Dallas Cowboys Linebackers attempting to bed them and stealing the Bikini Team away for an orgy back at your place.

Genius is succeeding at it.

See Kevin I am crazy and I wouldn't want to be any other way.

Crazy is what makes life fun, people like you is what make it a deadly drag.

Thanks.

edit on 27/3/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wow, lot of negativity in the replies to DD2012, some pretty unpleasant & personal stuff.
Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Do you realize HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PLAYING MODERN WARFAR 2 & BLACK OPS!!!

what is that $hit going to manifest into???

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

People prepared for war, when the time comes.

Thats all its about. First, to prepare the little kiddies psychologically to get all pumped up about the thought of going to war, and secondly, as a form of entertainment.

There are always primary and secondary reasons.

For instance, whats going on today is primarely based on esoteric principles. The secondary benefit is financial profit.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

thank you for your replies in this thread.

I found them to be more than helpful.

Wow... everything is making sense.... Do you think History repeats it's self because
if we continuously study it, it manifests it's self into reality again.

Let me give you an example: Studying the assassination of Lincoln
manifested into the assassination of Kennedy.... Now that might be an
extreme example that I'm not even willing to believe... but it's an
interesting thought to ponder.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The OP is not speaking rubbish, he's merely expressing his own level of understanding as it is. that is not wrong. Let me explain.

When I was a young man I thought knowledge was the goal of life and so I studied as best I could. The more I learned the more I come to understand. That taught me, to some degree, about wisdom. Understanding is the crossroads between knowledge and wisdom, the more you learn the wiser you become. Wisdom became my goal. (I failed miserably, still.)

What wisdom I achieved taught me that there is actually truth behind all thoughts and ideas. Truth is higher than wisdom for truth is the very root of the experience of life. If we know the truth we know the reason of our very being. All I wanted was to know the truth.

I was so innocent and screwed up. (Still am.)

The truth can be manipulated by whoever is telling the story. The truth is nothing more than a matter of opinion. No single raindrop believes it's the cause of the flood. No human being believes they started the fight. Truth is in the eyes of the story teller.

I took the next step and learned of love. Unconditional love is the greatest gift you can give to this world, and to yourself. THAT'S THE TRUTH! Have I achieved it yet? Nope. I try though. Everyday I get a bit closer and I know once I achieve it, I'll have another something or other to learn.

I look forward to the lesson.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

to summarize:

1. Knowledge
2. Wisdom
3. Truth
4. Love

I think I'm making that transformation... I really do.

here is an example of Knowledge vs. Wisdom.

and what do Knowledge & Wisdom go on to figure out?.... The Truth.
and That Truth ultimately leads to Unconditional Love.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Psalms 23

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Fear is the root of all evil. It makes people go against what is good for humanity, for themselves, and for their soul. Faith is trust in that inner voice that talks to you about what you should do that is fair, right, and just in every circumstance. Our modern society calls that inner voice stupid and childish, as to ignore it you are able to take advantage of others and gather worldly possessions. You can rise above the pack and accumulate wealth by undermining another persons desires. This is real charity, when a person puts off their own lack of fulfillment in this world so that another person may get what they want. When we encounter another that wants worldly items we should give it to them as it means nothing to someone that has no fear. Fear makes people corrupt. Fear makes people lie, cheat and steal. Earth is the valley of the shadow of death, dead souls that are in fear of those without fear. I am not talking about physical fear here as if a bear were chasing you down in a forest. Fear in the mind of going without stuff made in this world causes a person to lose their connection with their spiritual part of them.

Great post OP.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Fear is the root of all evil..

As long as you're quoting the good book, I'm pretty sure it said, "The love of money is the root of all evil."

I'm not a Christian, (I'm a Spiritual Anarchist) but if you want to quote scripture, you should at the very least quote it correctly.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Deep breath everybody! Calm it down please!

There is only the now. All matter and separation is just an illusion. All conspiracies are speculation.

Why ruin the now by upsetting oneself over speculation upon an illusion. One is only fighting with ones-self.

Take a break, and I can pretty much guarantee that ATS will manage just fine in ones absence.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The more posts I read from you, the more I am glad you are around here. I could not have said it any better myself regarding the OP.

Thanks for beating me to it! LoL

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Whats wrong with stating his opinion? ATS is seriously becoming a battleground for egotistical f***s.
People who are less spiritual and dont have any sort of spiritual perspectives, that is fine. Just agree to disagree.

I dont really think its fair or rational to believe the OP has a mental disorder. to have a mental disorder it needs to be negatively affecting his life somehow, to the best of my knowledge it is not.
Many spiritual teachers talk about fear and love as the biggest influences in the universe, so i think it is quite alright for the OP to put his part in about what he thinks about it.
Thats not to say we dont have some nutjobs on ATS, but the OP is really not ringing any alarm bells. Hes just on a little weed, dosent really offend me one bit. hahaha
Theres been worse $hit on ats, i read a thread about aliens controling animals to spy on us (no, really.)
Anyway, end of my little rant.

I agree with part of your thread, but not when it comes to the fearing god bit. Fear is the ultimate means to control. I believe that the bible and all religions have been manipulated from going to loving god to fearing god, thus giving whoever is in the control of the religion more control. It would be a very wise decision to do this as controling religion would be controlling a massive amount of the worlds population and this is why i dont believe in religion, only god.
This is everywhere, how does the beauty world exist? Through the consumers fear of being unnatractive, this is how it maintains its place as a multi million dollar industry. Who invokes this fear? The media.
There are soo many different examples that go back to the media and the elite that i will not bother to name them. But how do you conquer this fear/control? With love.
If you love yourself, you wont need to buy into the beauty industry. As through love for yourself you have conquered that fear of being unnatractive.
Love really does set you free from fear and control.

So yeah, i agree with the OP when he says that overcoming our fears help us move on. Weather you believe you move on to a higher conciousness or just a more free happy person is up to you.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

congrats!!

I too figured this truth out a while ago...and since then have rarely found a need to post anything here anymore...however this thread sparked a reply!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

OMG you're a genius.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

I wish I could be like Batman.

I recall once watching a interview with a guy who was clearly mentally ill and believed he was part of a top secret MK-ULTRA type supper solider program. Throughout the interview he makes subtle references to super hero movies along the lines of “I used to hulk out”. Your last comment reminded me of that interview.

What is a supper soldier? Sounds like an obese individual particularly unsuited
to fighting. It is known that some mk-ultra victims are programmed and controlled
via hollywood movies e.g. the wizard of oz, and super hero movies are apt
conduits in the methodology of the generation of fearless fighters.
Google and digest Brice Taylor - thanks for the memories

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Fear Started For Mankind: Genesis 3:6 (They Lost Their Spiritual Union With God) Brought The Curse of Death and Decay To Mankind, Animal Life and The Entire Earth.
Satan's World, For A Little While Longer

When Lucifer rebelled, he was defeated and cast down from the heavens back to the earth: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground" (Isaiah 14:12 KJV).

Jesus Christ also described the fall, as He witnessed it in His pre-human form (see The Logos): "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." (Luke 10:18 RSV).

Although he may not be absolutely confined to earth (e.g. Job 1:6), the earth is where Satan now resides and has his throne -

"And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: 'The words of Him who has the sharp two-edged sword. 'I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is; you hold fast My Name and you did not deny My faith even in the days of Antipas My witness, My faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells." (Revelation 2:12-13 RSV) (see That Old Serpent)

"The Lord said to Satan, "Whence have you come?" Satan answered The Lord, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it." (Job 1:7 RSV)

"And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God." (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 RSV)

"Thou shalt not fear!" To act on fear is to act as though Satan is bigger than God. But he isn't! Besides all that, you have God on your side. Think about that. Of what in the world do you have to be afraid? Scripture Reading: Mark 5:21-24, 35-43

edit on 27-3-2011 by Faith2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Now, please do not start saying that video games like Black Ops are here to condition people for war. I just cannot fathom how some of you people rationalize that.

I have been in a war zone. I have shot and been shot at many times. There is no way...NO WAY...that games like Black Ops can condition someone to prepare for war. It is a video game for entertainment purposes.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
you could register your self with the real life super heroe's, who go around parks dressed up in capes and masks at 3:00 am harassing gangbangers and breaking up drug deals.

their life expectancy is 15 mins.

super hero academy starts at 3 pm. you go thru the basics, like treating yourself for blunt object injury, first aid on bullet and lethal projectile wounds, how to dial 9-1-1 with a glock in your mouth, how to zig zag your way out of multiple gunfire, how to pull a cap out of your... etc. you get the picture.

heres a link. www.reallifesuperheroes.org...

edit on 27-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join