It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by catsapphire
[
I have photos of the sun that I took last week and when I blew the photos up, sure looked like a solid mass/sphere in more than one of the photos. Is there anyway I can share these?

choose tools+ on the ATS menu bar, choose uploads, search for images you wish to upload after hitting the upload button, upload images, click on image to retrieve image link for posts ( looks like this
), copy link info, post link info into post, then post.

on topic, I read a great article on the WISE website pertaining to discovered Brown Dwarves from 8/23/2011

NASA'S Wise Mission Discovers Coolest Class of Stars

It had this quote:

"Finding brown dwarfs near our sun is like discovering there's a hidden house on your block that you didn't know about,"

It would be interesting to know exactly what they mean by that comment...
edit on 25-9-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxnibiruxx
It does exist ! It's far-south below the Earth and can only be seen from the Amundsen-Scot American SPT (South Pole Telescope). Look at the Sumerian culture and the people that they were. They actually made contact with inter-dimensional beings because they were in tune with their higher senses through the use of the pineal gland because they did not have any electromagnetic-radiation technology which puts a limit on those higher senses like our civilization is today, but this is changing !

Isn’t this thing supposed to be planet-sized? If so, it would be seen from the entire southern hemisphere. And the South Pole Telescope is a radio telescope, not an optical instrument. It cannot take images or photos.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

The claim it can only be seen from the SPT is ridiculous. Anyone in the southern hemisphere can see in the direction of the south pole. To say that you need to be at the North Pole to see Polaris is just as ridiculous ad that is what you are saying. BTW, the SPT is what type of telescope? Did you look it up?

The Sumerians did not contact aliens.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
How people can believe this BS is beyond me. Really, do you have anything better to instead of putting fear into gullable idiots?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Planet Nibiru, or Planet X, might not exist. It could have been documented as a way for primitive people to understand. It wouldn't be easy for them to understand going to other planets, especially of other stars. So, would be easier to understand other planets coming here.
Also, planet Nibiru is said to make an orbit of the sun (or something like that) every 3,600 years. That would mean it going far out into interstellar space - beyond the sun's gravity.
It surely also wouldn't come by earth each time? But then again, Halley's Comet makes an orbit of the sun every 76 years, and at least the last two times came by the earth (1910 and 1986).
I saw a video once, mentioning that planet Nibiru came by (or must've come by) earth last in the time of ancient Rome. That would mean the next fly-by would be around the year 3,500 A.D.
But then again, it's best to keep an open mind about these things. Maybe it exists, maybe it doesn't. There're also plenty of unexplainable things in the universe.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Aquarius1011 because: Add info

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1011

Acquarius1011 I like your basic idea. I have a few suggestions. You might consider them minor, even irrelevant to your idea.

Gravity goes out with no end so a planet way out in space away form the Sun is still affected by the Sun's gravity even if the effect is small and just keeps the planet orbiting the Sun over the source of many, many years.

I thought that it was rather insightful of you that passing by the Sun does not mean passing by the Earth.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Theres so much Dis-Info out there. Its really hard to decipher what could actually be taking place.
One video i saw suggested that Sitchin could really be a Reptoid.

Although, growing up as a kid, hearing about the "Great flood" and the "Great Event" that killed off the dinosaurs, it really does explain how these massive earth changes would occur. Another planet comes in the vicinity of earth, disrupts her Magnetics, and Volcanoes erupt, Tides Rise, Sunspots take out the Power grid. etc

The sumerian tablets do depict a 10th Planet. I find it interesting that the sumerians knew about Pluto, thousands of years before its discovery in the early 1900's. Could the possibly know about Nibiru simply through a Mathematical equation? I remember reading somewhere that there was a planet discovered by a mathematical equation, this could be true for Nibiru i suspect? Not too many people are cashing in on this theory. But you have to agree that there is some type of "RESET" switch already in existence. Are we due for another Reset?

We would be lucky to have JUST the power grid knocked out during this whole ordeal. All of you non-believers, i suggest you start looking at the evidence, along with the increasing sun-spot activity, and tell me this hype is just like Y2k!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate64

Theres so much Dis-Info out there. Its really hard to decipher what could actually be taking place.
One video i saw suggested that Sitchin could really be a Reptoid.

YouTube videos are not a very good source for information.

Although, growing up as a kid, hearing about the "Great flood" and the "Great Event" that killed off the dinosaurs, it really does explain how these massive earth changes would occur. Another planet comes in the vicinity of earth, disrupts her Magnetics, and Volcanoes erupt, Tides Rise, Sunspots take out the Power grid. etc

"The Great Flood" was a local event that had to do with ice barriers left over from the last ice age breaking. The dinosaurs perished, it is widely believed, due to environmental changes caused by an asteroid impact. Another planet approaching the Earth would not disrupt its magnetic field nor cause volcanoes to erupt. If it were large enough or near enough, it might alter the ocean tides. It would not cause sunspots. You have thrown together unrelated things, based, no doubt, on what you have seen on YouTube.

The sumerian tablets do depict a 10th Planet.

No, they don't. In fact, we have no astronomical records from the Sumerians. There is one tablet that contains a list of planets and constellations. Pluto is not on it.

I find it interesting that the sumerians knew about Pluto, thousands of years before its discovery in the early 1900's. Could the possibly know about Nibiru simply through a Mathematical equation? I remember reading somewhere that there was a planet discovered by a mathematical equation, this could be true for Nibiru i suspect? Not too many people are cashing in on this theory. But you have to agree that there is some type of "RESET" switch already in existence. Are we due for another Reset?

I repeat, the Sumerians did not know about Pluto. Here is a link to everything the Sumerians knew about astronomy:

www.astronomy.pomona.edu...

Note the conspicuous absence of the word "Nibiru," which appears with the Babylonians. Sumerian mathematics was limited to the sort necessary for measuring fields and raising taxes. The Babylonians, however, had a very sophisticated mathematics. In fact, we still use their angular measure; degrees, minutes, seconds, hours... all Babylonian. Even the Babylonians only knew of the five visible planets. They left very detailed observational and mathematical records. Incidentally, have you ever wondered why the Nibblers would tell earthlings about Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, but not Eris or any of the other Kuiper Belt planetoids? The two outermost planets and Pluto were discovered mathematically, starting in the 18th Century, after Newton discovered the laws of gravity.

We would be lucky to have JUST the power grid knocked out during this whole ordeal. All of you non-believers, i suggest you start looking at the evidence, along with the increasing sun-spot activity, and tell me this hype is just like Y2k!

And for you believers, I suggest you start looking at actual science, including archaeology and philology, instead of watching silly videos on YouTube.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate64

Cylinder seal VA 243 portrays nothing of the sort. What is shown on this seal is a person pledging fealty to a lord. What Sitchin claims are planets are in fact stars. We know the symbols that the Sumerians used for the planets and the Sun. None of these symbols appear on this seal. However, the Sumerian symbol for star appears multiple times.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I had a weird dream last night about an object from space.
- It was blue
- When it went overhead a reddish explosion occured.
- I remember in the dream telling my brother, you think this is bad, "it is meant to take up 1/3 of the sky".
- Then I woke up.

Only a dream though....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

The most disturbing part about that movie was, there were (NO PEOPLE OF COLOR) on the escape ship. Can you say racist?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashcan

Okay...so some people say it's true...some say it's not. Is there any actual way to figure this out? I saw a post where a member said it would be visible by October 2011 to the naked eye....well obviously that didn't happen or I'd have a picture of it. There's a lot of information on this subject, just nothing that pinpoints a direct yes or no answer.

I have read about NASA finding it in 82 or 83 and launching Hubble and then the Infrared telescope all in conspiracy theories to locate this brown dwarf. I know history says it has happened. I just want to know if we are the lucky ones to be around this time?? lol

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

Unless I'm mistaken, didn't the Nibiru phenomenon first sweep the conspiracy community around 2003 or so? Wasn't it then predicted that it would cause devastation on Earth in May 2003? I'm fairly certain there have also been subsequent dates for its "arrival," all of which have passed without incident. Now it's being linked with the build up to 2012, or in some cases, the belief that 2011 is the "real" date the Mayans were warning us of with their long count calendar.
reply to post by AceWombat04

For answer to the above question read the following..

(Long quote from external source removed)

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
edit on 27-3-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

From your own external source:

becoming easily
visible to the naked eye in the night sky by October of this year [2011]. During the last
three months of the year the world’s “elite” should begin disappearing into their
underground bunkers.
When the “elite” leaders of the world just suddenly disappear it
will cause absolute chaos among those left on “the face of the earth.”

It is presently January 2012.

Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee
reply to post by Ashcan

Okay...so some people say it's true...some say it's not. Is there any actual way to figure this out? I saw a post where a member said it would be visible by October 2011 to the naked eye....well obviously that didn't happen or I'd have a picture of it. There's a lot of information on this subject, just nothing that pinpoints a direct yes or no answer.

I have read about NASA finding it in 82 or 83 and launching Hubble and then the Infrared telescope all in conspiracy theories to locate this brown dwarf. I know history says it has happened. I just want to know if we are the lucky ones to be around this time?? lol

It's more like there is a lot of misinformation and hype on the subject.
Xcalibur254 covers the NASA thing in this same thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Right Under Our Eyes: Nibiru On Its Way?

Ridicule might delay truth but it can't replace it. In recent weeks astonishing rumors have been spreading fast in science circles, and soon the wider public will be in the know. According to these rumors, despite all the denial and ridicule, planet Nibiru is real. Yes, you read that correctly. Nibiru is a fact. Science leaders are ready to admit the observation of Nibiru.

This rogue object was there all the time. Right under our eyes. Since the days of Galileo we are aware of its existence. Initially it was mistaken for a star, and later for a solar system planet. It's neither.

We currently know Nibiru as Neptune, allegedly the ninth planet. It simply isn't. You could call it the 8.5th planet: a massive object disguising itself as a planet in-between the 8th and 9th stable planetary orbits. Astronomers now refer to Neptune as a WIMP, a Wandering Immensely Massive Planetoid. WIMPs are dark objects that appear to be abundant in the universe and make up most of its mass. They wander from planetary system to planetary system, leaving a trail of havoc

Nibiru Cataclysm

The breaking news is that our solar WIMP, aka Nibiru, aka Planet-X, aka Neptune, is behaving according to the Mayan and Nostradamian prophecies. It is leaving its unstable orbit and will soon be on its way to Earth. Large-scale computations by a NASA team headed by Dr. Nancy Lieder have revealed that this WIMP weighing in at 17 times Earth, will approach our planet at the end-date of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, December this year. The good news is: there will be no collision.

However, that does not mean the close encounter will not affect us. Far from that. On December 21st, at the point of closest approach, Nibiru's gravitational forces will cause unparalleled tidal effects on Earth's oceans, and large-scale global tsunamis will result.

www.science20.com...

Mod Note: Please use ex tags when quoting other sites and remember to add your own thoughts to the quote.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysterious007

Dr Nancy Lieder eh?

She has lie in her name for a reason.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Okay....here it is in a nutshell......the majority of solar systems are binary systems, meaning most solar systems have two suns. That is the norm. Accept it. It would be very unusual for our own solar system to have only one sun....and it doesn't. It has a brown dwarf star companion that orbits around Sol(our sun) in a highly elliptical orbit, taking it by our planet every 3600+ years....once passing by on its way in one direction and then passing by again going back the other direction, giving it a total orbital time of 7200+ years. Depending on whether it's passing by coming in or going out has a lot to do with the amount of damage it does to Earth as it passes. Apparently the pass that's occurring now is the damaging one. To make matters worse it is itself being orbited by five small planets of it's own. So before long chem trails will no longer be able to hide our second sun(one of the other posters said October) and it's existance will be undeniable, though I'm sure TPTB will certainly try to sugar coat it. So...there you go.
And on a personal note...this is not information that I wish to share with my 18 year old and 21 year old children because it's just so tragic.
You are close to being right, however Nibiru is the not the binary companion star. Nibiru is a planet that orbits back and forth from our sun to the companion star. So it is not the star that comes around every 3600 years but a planet with several moons and boulders rocks and debris it carries along with it. The reason it does this 3600 year orbit is because it moves from our sun then back to the other in a never ending cycle.
edit on 22-4-2012 by danray35e because: just because

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I just want to make a very quick observation before I do a bit more digging into this, if required.
Do you think the article release date of March 31st is of any relevance?

Message kicks in by April 1st?
Just a thought.

Seems a push to sell you this:
Order info: you can preorder you own unit(s) from this site. Just put your full name, city where you live, plus the number of units you want to order (you will need one unit for each of your family members) in a comment below. Provided the total order reaches 10,000 units, the price per unit will be US$ 2,012 only. There is no need to transfer any money at this stage and you can cancel your preorder at any time prior to shipment. We have an option to acquire a total of 15,000 units (the number of readers of this blog) and will use the number of reactions to commit ourselves to an order total at or below this number. Those who have put down their names here will be first in line (based on a first-come-first-served principle) to receive a unit.

Anyone agree?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
@ Mysterious007

The You Tube video links you posted today on 2 other "Nibiru" threads, do not load, not for me anyhow.
This is one of them:

I have read a fair bit of Sitchin, and when a well known programme on the History channel touts "as ancient alien theorists believe..." he is talking about me for one. However, if you excuse the pun, there is nothing new under the sun as far as Nibiru is concerned. Or rather, if there is, I have yet to be shown it.
Would love to be proved wrong though.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by danray35e

It is impossible for a planet to have a stable 3600 year orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets. That is a well established scientific fact.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join