It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi caf and Nyx:

Originally posted by caf1550i have another question

Asking 1000 questions is never going to 'debunk' one word of the Opening Post in a million years. Making posts with no links to third-party evidence is never going to convince one soul of anything; except that somebody is presumptuous and has little knowledge of this Nibiru/Planet X/Dwarf Star Topic.

Originally posted by caf1550now if Nasa knew that "nibiru" is going to be coming through our solar system and is going to do a bunch of damage to planet earth why would they be planning all these missions to investigate things like Titan, Jupitor, New Horizons going out to Pluto and the Kupier Belt why would they plan for the future if there isnt supposed to be a future

Stop presuming to understand NASA intentions and try to address what appears in the OP of this discussion. The reason many people stumble around and make empty posts is because they have no clue about what is coming. The OP thesis 'is' supported by evidence and I hope you will at least try to offer a 'supported argument' that makes one lick of sense.

Originally posted by caf1550and still the fact that IF "nibiru" actually has a 3600+ year orbit that last time it would have passed was during the 1580 BC and the Greeks and Eygptians where both flourishing at these times also was China and India and many other civilzations why weren't they destroyed...oh yea because there is no "nibiru" thats right

Nonsense. Please make case using some kind of evidence, so I can attack your argument and not your person. You are assuming that every passing of this dwarf star takes place during a 'summer perigee,' when that is just not the case. That means the dwarf star is nearest the Sun in the center of its orbit at the same time that Earth is on the same side of the Sun. If this event took place 6 months earlier or later, there would be no pole shift and the nearest point of our encounter would be approximately 1.5 AU; because Earth would be on the far side of the Sun at the critical time. 3600 years ago is the time that Moses led Israel through the Red Sea and the Egyptians were killed trying to follow. The approaching dwarf star does not terraform the planet with each visit, but that 'is' in the cards for particular encounter; because perigee is September 11, 2011!!!! Does that date ring a bell? Then we have another alignment on November 22, 2011 where some expect a pole shift reversal. Does that date ring any bells having to do with JFK? What about the LEOnid ELEnin Russian whose name also carries Illuminati codes (link)?

This truth investigator does not believe in coincidences and neither should you. These warnings are sent out so people have time to prepare. Or sit there and do nothing. Here are some clues though:

Pastor Dowell

Christopher Green

Charlie

DEMCAD

I know LOTS of people who have gathered their survival supplies and headed for the hills and they do not even see this dwarf star coming! If you guys want to sit there in the stench of Normalcy Bias and your own ignorance/arrogance and pretend that everything is normal, then go right ahead and ignore all of my posts and God bless you. However, coming here every day to make sure nobody else is prepared will come back to haunt you forever and ever, when the crap hits the fan and they listened to you and did nothing. I am the most hardcore survivalist you will meet hoping for the best and prepared for the worst-case scenario and just trying to warn others about what is coming like a freight train ...

Originally posted by NyxOneYou're pathetic.

Hey! We finally agree about something and share mutual views about one other. ;0)

edit on 1-4-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: add nyx

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi caf and Nyx:

Asking 1000 questions is never going to 'debunk' one word of the Opening Post in a million years. Making posts with no links to third-party evidence is never going to convince one soul of anything; except that somebody is presumptuous and has little knowledge of this Nibiru/Planet X/Dwarf Star Topic.

Originally posted by caf1550now if Nasa knew that "nibiru" is going to be coming through our solar system and is going to do a bunch of damage to planet earth why would they be planning all these missions to investigate things like Titan, Jupitor, New Horizons going out to Pluto and the Kupier Belt why would they plan for the future if there isnt supposed to be a future

Stop presuming to understand NASA intentions and try to address what appears in the OP of this discussion. The reason many people stumble around and make empty posts is because they have no clue about what is coming. The OP thesis 'is' supported by evidence and I hope you will at least try to offer a 'supported argument' that makes one lick of sense.

Originally posted by caf1550and still the fact that IF "nibiru" actually has a 3600+ year orbit that last time it would have passed was during the 1580 BC and the Greeks and Eygptians where both flourishing at these times also was China and India and many other civilzations why weren't they destroyed...oh yea because there is no "nibiru" thats right

Nonsense. Please make case using some kind of evidence, so I can attack your argument and not your person. You are assuming that every passing of this dwarf star takes place during a 'summer perigee,' when that is just not the case. That means the dwarf star is nearest the Sun in the center of its orbit at the same time that Earth is on the same side of the Sun. If this event took place 6 months earlier or later, there would be no pole shift and the nearest point of our encounter would be approximately 1.5 AU; because Earth would be on the far side of the Sun at the critical time. 3600 years ago is the time that Moses led Israel through the Red Sea and the Egyptians were killed trying to follow. The approaching dwarf star does not terraform the planet with each visit, but that 'is' in the cards for particular encounter; because perigee is September 11, 2011!!!! Does that date ring a bell? Then we have another alignment on November 22, 2011 where some expect a pole shift reversal. Does that date ring any bells having to do with JFK? What about the LEOnid ELEnin Russian whose name also carries Illuminati codes (link)?

This truth investigator does not believe in coincidences and neither should you. These warnings are sent out so people have time to prepare. Or sit there and do nothing. Here are some clues though:

Pastor Dowell

Christopher Green

Charlie

DEMCAD

I know LOTS of people who have gathered their survival supplies and headed for the hills and they do not even see this dwarf star coming! If you guys want to sit there in the stench of Normalcy Bias and your own ignorance/arrogance and pretend that everything is normal, then go right ahead and ignore all of my posts and God bless you. However, coming here every day to make sure nobody else is prepared will come back to haunt you forever and ever, when the crap hits the fan and they listened to you and did nothing. I am the most hardcore survivalist you will meet hoping for the best and prepared for the worst-case scenario and just trying to warn others about what is coming like a freight train ...

Hey! We finally agree about something and share mutual views about one other. ;0)

And Halley's perigree was on February 9th.

Oh my god, February 9th 1950 was the start of the Second Red Scare!

Surely, Communists were behind Comet Halley!

Or February 9th 1825- John Adams is made President! Coincidence?!

Or the same date, 1965- America deploys troops to Vietnam!

Yeah, see the flawed logic?

Oh, and insult, don't argue. I bet your brain cells are suffering.

Exodus happened around 1200 BC, too, not 1600. Oops.

And if you really are going to keep using that number, at least know that Sitchin's predicted date was 2900 AD.

Did any disasters happen around 700 BC, then?

Hm?
edit on 1-4-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Looks like they sent another stereo lap dog.Check agenda.

Good thing about all this is it's not far off,we dont have to wait long.IF another earthquake happens on the next alignment i would call it more than coincidence,however i will still hold to the thought that it will do absolutely nothing as it pass' except give us some valuable data.
I would not be surprised at all if it is something with greater mass,however the proof will be in the pudding.I will patiently wait and the truth shall come to fruition.
Wouldnt hurt to stock up just in case,however iam more worried about war and japan at the moment.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
hey pal, 1. USE something other then youtube videos to prove your point

2. How can you be so certain that it is a brown dwarf or a planet coming this way

the sun is at a very active peroid that happens about every 11 years or so how can you be certain that it isnt the sun effecting us and it is this dwarf star, how do you know that the last time it passed supposidly we weren't in the same spot in our revolution around the sun as we are now prove these facts to me

and what has NASA lied about show me something that they lied about and got caught doing and if you say the moon landing i literally might have a hernia from laughing so hard, SHOW me something that isnt just a conspiracy theory.

prove me wrong that homosapians havent been around for around 50,000-100,000 years it is believed why weren't we wiped out time and time again by these past why do archeologists keep finding artifacts dating back farther and farther and time

and when comet hale-bopp was going to pass us back in the 90's guess what a lot of people started saying the same things that your saying here today about comet Elenin

and you keep saying this about the OP's orignal post i should be arguing that well i am but im also arguing things that i read throughout the whole thread, thats the point of debate to broden your horizon

another thing i don't know if they have been shown on this thread yet but the so-called videos of nibiru or this brown dwarf on youtube showing something next to the sun, why hasn't that object moved in years why is it always in the exact some spot ALWAYS if this star is supposidley moving as fast as you believe it to THEN why hasn't that little thing next to the sun ever moved

your not backing yourself up with any real scientific data, out of all the astronmers all over the world and all the astronmers who work for NASA and the ESA WHY hasn't a single one of them come foward about this brown dwarf you speak of, yea yea the thing they found in 1983 during the IRAS scan you will say that that is what your talking about well no because that turned out to be a galaxy thousands of light years away.

another thing you say "dont think you know NASA's intentions" please enlighten me what do you think there intentions are?
edit on 1-4-2011 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Hi caf and Nyx:

Pastor Dowell

Christopher Green

Charlie

DEMCAD

And if you really are going to keep using that number, at least know that Sitchin's predicted date was 2900 AD.

Hm?

I'm sorry but those are note even close to good analogies.

We're talking about specific timing/orbit patterns of one real comet vs. specific timing/orbit patterns theorized about before the comet was discovered, of planet x.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

Originally posted by NyxOne

Hi caf and Nyx:

Pastor Dowell

Christopher Green

Charlie

DEMCAD

Hm?

I'm sorry but those are note even close to good analogies.

We're talking about specific timing/orbit patterns of one real comet vs. specific timing/orbit patterns theorized about before the comet was discovered, of planet x.

I take it you missed my point entirely.

Elenin's perigree is on the 10th, by the way.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Your mistaking me for someone that give's a S#$T about what you say.
I will wait to see what happens,the next alignment should show us who right and who's wrong.
At present i will keep my mind open about the op and various against arguments,however i dont listen to trolls or lap dogs.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

you say that someone is a troll or lap dog, infact he has his own opinion like yourself and since there is no scientific research to back up yours im gunna go with the assumptions that you are wrong and he is infact right

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

how do you explain the fact that most of what we know of written history does not date back more than oh say about 3600 years ago all but for cave writings and such funny thing most of these cave writings seem to suggest a planet or somthing and what better place to survive somthing such as poles shifting earthquakes volcanos ect. than in a cave

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyful

3600 years ago both the eygtians and the greeks where flourishing societies

actually there is a lot of historical data that dates back to about 5000 bc india has been flourishing for about 11,000 years

The earliest signs of a sedentarization process can be traced back to the Mediterranean region to as early as 12000 BC, when the Natufian culture became sedentary and evolved into an agricultural society by 10000 BC.[10] The importance of water to safeguard an abundant and stable food supply, due to favourable conditions for hunting, fishing and gathering resources including cereals, provided an initial wide spectrum economy that triggered the creation of permanent villages.[11]

Eridu was the oldest Sumerian site, settled during the proto-civilized Ubaid period. Situated several miles southwest of Ur, Eridu was the southernmost of a conglomeration of early temple-cities, in Sumer, southern Mesopotamia, with the earliest of these settlements dating to around 5000 BC. By the 4th millennium BC in Nippur we find—in connection with a sort of ziggurat and shrine—a conduit built of bricks in the form of an arch. Sumerian inscriptions written on clay also appear in Nippur. By 4000 BC an ancient Elamite city of Susa, in Mesopotamia, also seems to emerge from earlier villages. Whilst Elam originally adopted their own script from an early age they adapted the Sumerian cuneiform script to their own language. The earliest recognizable cuneiform dates to no later than about 3500 BC. Other villages that began to spring up around this time in the Ancient Near East (Middle East) were greatly impacted and shifted rapidly from a proto-civilized to a fully civilized state (e.g. Ebla, Mari and Assur).

The rise of dynastic Egypt in the Nile Valley occurred with the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt in approximately 3200 BC, and ended at around 343 BC, at the start of the Achaemenid dynasty's control of Egypt. It is one of the three oldest civilizations in the world. Anthropological and archaeological evidence both indicate that the Kubbaniya culture was a grain-grinding culture farming along the Nile before the 10th millennium BC using sickle blades. But another culture of hunters, fishers and gathering peoples using stone tools replaced them. Evidence also indicates human habitation in the southwestern corner of Egypt, near the Sudan border, before 8000 BC. From around 7000 BC to 3000 BC the climate of the Sahara was much moister, offering good grazing land even in areas that are now very arid. Natural climate change after 3000 BC led to progressive arification of the region. It has been suggested that as a result of these changes, around 2500 BC early tribes from the Sahara were forced to concentrate along the Nile river where they developed a settled agricultural economy and more centralized society. However it should be borne in mind that indigenous tribes would always have been present in the fertile Nile Valley and may have developed complex societies by themselves. Domesticated animals had already been imported from Asia between 7500 BC and 4000 BC (see Sahara: History, Cattle period), and there is evidence of pastoralism and cultivation of cereals in the East Sahara in the 7th millennium BC.

By 6000 BC predynastic Egyptians in the southwestern corner of Egypt were herding cattle. Symbols on Gerzean pottery, c.4th millennium BC, resemble traditional hieroglyph writing. In ancient Egypt mortar was in use by 4000 BC, and ancient Egyptians were producing ceramic faience as early as 3500 BC. There is evidence that ancient Egyptian explorers may have originally cleared and protected some branches of the Silk Road.[citation needed] Medical institutions are known to have been established in Egypt since as early as circa 3000 BC. Ancient Egypt gains credit for the tallest ancient pyramids and early forms of surgery, mathematics, and

The Minoan civilization was a Bronze Age civilization that arose on the island of Crete and flourished from approximately the 27th century BC to the 15th century BC.[35] It was rediscovered at the beginning of the 20th century through the work of the British archaeologist Sir Arthur Evans. Will Durant referred to it as "the first link in the European chain."[36] The early inhabitants of Crete settled as early as 128,000 BC, during the Middle Paleolithic age.[37][38] in 5000 BC the first signs of advanced agriculture appeared, marking the beginning of the civilization.
barge transport.

The greek civilization goes back to Neolithic times 7500 BC, Sesklo is one of the most important sites for our knowledge of this period in Greece, since it demonstrates clearly the so-called 'Neolithic triptych' of sedentary habitation, agriculture and animal husbandry. The size of this first settlement (Sesklo A) is impossible to determine because of later occupation. However, traces of this period located 125 metres beyond the hill's northeast border (Sesklo C) show that it was quite large, Sesklo was at its peak during the Middle Neolithic when it occupied an area of approximately 100,000 square metres, which included the Kastraki Hill (Sesklo A), the plain (Sesklo B) and the surrounding area. On the hill, the settlement's 500-800 dwellings were densely arranged, with narrow streets and squares running between them, surrounded by large retaining walls.[33] [34].

en.wikipedia.org...

you kidding pal

cave painting date abck almost 32000 years

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Can you read?Personally i think this comet will pass with out problems.
Alternatively the OP is a good conspiracy THEORY, and i would never be surprised if it were true.
Thats why the next alignment is of interest.
There is a difference between opinion and an agenda of trolling, the snake pit thread comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

read your post wrong my apologies

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Accepted.If people are going to debunk then fine,that will always happen on ats,thats what makes it great.
However predatory trolling of one certain subject leads us to ask,what is the agenda.

edit on 1-4-2011 by iceblue20-12 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi ice:

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
reply to post by NyxOne

Your mistaking me for someone that give's a S#$T about what you say. I will wait to see what happens,the next alignment should show us who right and who's wrong. At present i will keep my mind open about the op and various against arguments,however i dont listen to trolls or lap dogs.

Amen. Actually I do believe we will know if the ELEnin object is a dwarf star before the September 26, 2011 alignment. Dutch Quake 1. Dutch Quake 2. Dutch's Quake Updates are now running almost thirty minutes, which is much longer than in the past; because of the uptick in activity around the globe as this thing gets nearer (now 1.931 AU from Earth). The Earth Change Symptoms (topic) should continue to increase in frequency and intensity throughout the spring and summer leading up to the September 26, 2011 alignment and the anticipated pole shift. If the earth change symptoms to not continue increasing around the globe, then the OP hypothesis is wrong and I am more than happy about that. However, if these things do continue on the uptick, then we know the likely reason why.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

no dought but I guess if you have a place in a government bunker you can do that we will see how that works out

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

The approach that you have taken on this thread has been great.It is a good theory, However the thread has been overshadowed by negativity aimed at Emotional response.
There is no harm in being wrong and admitting it,in fact it takes a greater person to do so.
So keep at it and dont feed the troll

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
The only thing I find odd about this orbital diagram is if you go on the dates where the planets are suppose to line up with the sun "dec 21, 2012" and that is just one of them. The planets are not lining up like there suppose too. Can someone explain to me why this" orbital diagram" doesn't show the planets lining up like their suppose too?

because it will align in between days if you know what i mean
it simply wont tick around like a clocks hands
also the planertary alignment is stuff from the movies but... this comet/sun/earth alignment seems credible

i have seen the model myself and it lines up during the the days of the last 3 major earthquakes (yes including japan sadly) and find it quite disturbing

BTW I'm new to ATS

S & F OP

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

hey planet x-guy where did you get your info saying perigee for comet elenin is september 11th 2011 because everything ive found has said mid october astrobiology.nasa.gov...

on september 10th it will make its closet approach to the sun but not to earth

also i have found that the comet will also have a earth/sun/comet alignment on 11/23/11 not 11/22/11 like you previously said www.sott.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join