It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lellow

The Swiss Franc does not show the orbit of Elenin. It pays homage to Leonhard Euler, the Swiss scientist that appears on the same note. His work in astronomy provided many breakthroughs in the study of comets including determining their orbits, which is what is depicted on this note.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Funny, yes as a way to describe that fact that they did know about these things for a while, and the fact that these have been classified not as brown dwarfs, but the failure of a star or a brown dwarf. Timing is everything, they know when to release this information and they know when to hold on to the cards...

They did not know about them. They predicted they might exist. And yes they are classified as brown dwarfs.

The timing of the information is based on the publication of the study. That is what sets this date - a journal.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Sky watcher

There is no new large object out there. If it were within the orbit of Jupiter it would be easily visible to the named eye. Nothing could be hidden. The planets would not be where they are supposed to be. Amateur astronomers all over the world would be abuzz with this. You simply cannot hide something of this scale.

You are fast asleep. There IS a large object out there, but not near enough yet to be detected with the naked eye. One planet, Neptune, is not where it should be, Saturn has tilted, Pluto has turned red, Jupiter has lost a stripe and most are undergoing global warming. Regarding Elenin, you could say that CW Leonis is a coverup for the brown dwarf and has been proved to be moving on the same trajectory as Elenin, also a nasty bit of work, as we shall soon discover. All this is well-documented and I don't intend to do your homework for you. There have been several sightings recently in Australia of what looks like a brown dwarf and an evil looking sod it is! And I haven't mentioned YU55 yet. By the time that arrives, it will be like adding fuel to the flames.
Your days are numbered, I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking

You are fast asleep. There IS a large object out there, but not near enough yet to be detected with the naked eye. One planet, Neptune, is not where it should be, Saturn has tilted, Pluto has turned red, Jupiter has lost a stripe and most are undergoing global warming. Regarding Elenin, you could say that CW Leonis is a coverup for the brown dwarf and has been proved to be moving on the same trajectory as Elenin, also a nasty bit of work, as we shall soon discover. All this is well-documented and I don't intend to do your homework for you. There have been several sightings recently in Australia of what looks like a brown dwarf and an evil looking sod it is! And I haven't mentioned YU55 yet. By the time that arrives, it will be like adding fuel to the flames.

I'm not so concerned with your claim to a large object, because, well. There are. The Sun is a large object, Jupiter is a large object, Saturn is a large object, etc. etc. etc.

What I am more concerned with is your claims regarding the other planets in our solar system. You say Neptune has gone missing. Could you elaborate on this? I mean, please provide some proof for this claim. The same goes for Saturn and Pluto. With regards to Jupiter losing a stripe. I believe I did read about this, but this is a natural occurance that has happened before. We can only hypothesize as to the cause of the disappearance.

Indeed, Jupiter's atmosphere is a mysterious place which would benefit from exploration. No one knows, for instance, why the Great Red Spot is red—or what has sustained the raging storm for so many years. Neither does theory explain why the twin equatorial belts are brown, nor why one should vanish while the other remains. "We have a long list of questions," says Orton.

This isn't the first time the South Equatorial Belt (SEB) has faded out.

"The SEB fades at irregular intervals, most recently in 1973-75, 1989-90, 1993, 2007, 2010," says John Rogers, director of the British Astronomical Association's Jupiter Section. "The 2007 fading was terminated rather early, but in the other years the SEB was almost absent, as at present."

The return of the SEB can be dramatic.

Source

Thanks,

-saige-

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
count me as one of them watching to see what happens. I am noticing though, with 2005yu55 being the next thing to watch, if nothing happens this go around, there will always be another "something" to watch. Leading to my next point, what if something does happen and cause I am so numb to everything never coming about I do nothing and parish with a packed bug-out bag right next to the door...how about that for a what if story! what if the real "Rapture" is only a few sought high ground

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saige45

I'm not so concerned with your claim to a large object, because, well. There are. The Sun is a large object, Jupiter is a large object, Saturn is a large object, etc. etc. etc.

What I am more concerned with is your claims regarding the other planets in our solar system. You say Neptune has gone missing. Could you elaborate on this? I mean, please provide some proof for this claim. The same goes for Saturn and Pluto. With regards to Jupiter losing a stripe. I believe I did read about this, but this is a natural occurance that has happened before. We can only hypothesize as to the cause of the disappearance.

Indeed, Jupiter's atmosphere is a mysterious place which would benefit from exploration. No one knows, for instance, why the Great Red Spot is red—or what has sustained the raging storm for so many years. Neither does theory explain why the twin equatorial belts are brown, nor why one should vanish while the other remains. "We have a long list of questions," says Orton.

This isn't the first time the South Equatorial Belt (SEB) has faded out.

"The SEB fades at irregular intervals, most recently in 1973-75, 1989-90, 1993, 2007, 2010," says John Rogers, director of the British Astronomical Association's Jupiter Section. "The 2007 fading was terminated rather early, but in the other years the SEB was almost absent, as at present."

The return of the SEB can be dramatic.

Source

Thanks,

-saige-

I'll qualify that. There is a NEW large object.
As for Neptune, NASA investigated perturbations of the orbit of Neptune back in 1983 - this is common knowledge, surely!
As for Saturn and Pluto, do a search on this forum for related threads.
The rest of your response re Jupiter is nothing to do with this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

So your evidence for Neptune not being in the right place is an article from 1983? First off, perturbations in Neptune's orbit were realized shortly after its discovery. Since 1983 however these perturbations have been explained. There was this little satellite called Voyager II that passed Neptune and on top of discovering new moons it was also able to get an accurate measure of Neptune's mass. These things together explained away the perturbations. Once again Nibiru believers must rely on outdated science to support their theory. As for Saturn flipping on its axis that was straight up bad astronomy. The people claiming it didn't even know how a telescope produces an image. As for Pluto, I haven't really looked into that, but I'm sure someone can provide a rational explanation. Furthermore, his response regarding Jupiter was in response to something you stated. So if it's off-topic you're the one to blame.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You state there is a new object. Okay, if this is so, could you post some proof of this new object. Perhaps coordinates so that I can peer through a telescope and find this object? Surely something that is massive enough will reflect light, I mean really, pluto reflects light and it is tiny by comparison.

As for Neptune, NASA investigated perturbations of the orbit of Neptune back in 1983 - this is common knowledge, surely!
It is true that there were unexplained perturbations of the orbit of Neptune and that there was a search for something that would have been tugging on Neptune as Pluto was deemed too small to create such changes in Neptune's orbit. However, when the Voyager 2 craft flew by the planet (in 1989). The real mass of Neptune was determined. When these new findings were plugged into the equations that determined the orbit, the perturbations disappeared. The interesting thing about Neptune is that it was found by mathmatical prediction rather than empirical observation.

Discovered on September 23, 1846,[1] Neptune was the first planet found by mathematical prediction rather than by empirical observation. Unexpected changes in the orbit of Uranus led Alexis Bouvard to deduce that its orbit was subject to gravitational perturbation by an unknown planet. Neptune was subsequently observed by Johann Galle within a degree of the position predicted by Urbain Le Verrier, and its largest moon, Triton, was discovered shortly thereafter, though none of the planet's remaining 12 moons were located telescopically until the 20th century. Neptune has been visited by only one spacecraft, Voyager 2, which flew by the planet on August 25, 1989.

Source 1

Planet X disproved

Harrington died in January 1993, without having found Planet X.[37] Six months before, Myles Standish had used data from Voyager 2's 1989 flyby of Neptune, which had revised the planet's total mass downward by 0.5%—an amount comparable to the mass of Mars[37]—to recalculate its gravitational effect on Uranus.[38] When Neptune's newly determined mass was used in the Jet Propulsion Laboratory Developmental Ephemeris (JPL DE), the supposed discrepancies in the Uranian orbit, and with them the need for a Planet X, vanished.[3] There are no discrepancies in the trajectories of any space probes such as Pioneer 10, Pioneer 11, Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 that can be attributed to the gravitational pull of a large undiscovered object in the outer Solar System.[39] Today, most astronomers agree that Planet X, as Lowell defined it, does not exist.[40]

Source 2

Why do *I* need to qualify *your* claims? I support *my* claims, why can you not support *yours*?

To you, the rest of my response may have nothing to do with this thread. However, I feel that my whole response, while maybe to you, is not relevant to the overall thread, it is relevant for clarifying your stance.

Thanks,

-saige-

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Neptune is where it should be
Saturn is not tilted.
Pluto has changed color
Jupiter loses stripes often
Planets change temperature - they are not static
CW Leonis is not in the solar system
There have been no sightings of a brown dwarf closer than 9 light years away by anyone

All of this is well documented.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by saige45

Saige45, I believe that an amateur reported the missing stripe first which just goes to show people how a person that is an amateur astronomer can contribute to science.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Sorry, there isn't a new large object.
Neptune's perturbations were fixed by determining a better mass by the Voyager flyby in 1989.
Saturn's tilt is a hoax article which used a flipped image to make the false claim.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by saige45

Saige45, I believe that an amateur reported the missing stripe first which just goes to show people how a person that is an amateur astronomer can contribute to science.
Really? I did not know that. That is awsome.

-saige-

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Non topic now:

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1), widely known for inaccurate reports of its threat to Earth, appears to be breaking apart. Observations by amateur astronomer Michael Mattiazzo of Castlemaine, Australia show a rapid dimming and elongation of the comet's nucleus akin to that of Comet LINEAR (C/1999 S4), which also disintegrated when it approached the sun in 2000. Comets are fragile objects, so this development while unexpected comes as no surprise. Readers with pertinent images of Elenin are invited to submit them here

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Don't be suprised if the conspiracy theorists say this is proof that Comet Elenin was a psyop cover as it is now too late for people to do anything about the real threat. Comet Elenin, as has been said before, is really just a distractive tactic.
I'm just waiting to see the thread for it.

-saige-

edit on 29-8-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by saige45
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Don't be suprised if the conspiracy theorists say this is proof that Comet Elenin was a psyop cover as it is now too late for people to do anything about the real threat. Comet Elenin, as has been said before, is really just a distractive tactic.
I'm just waiting to see the thread for it.

-saige-

edit on 29-8-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)
and waiting for the 2005yu55 threads with bated breath

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I am wondering if the OP can please 'splain this

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread753831/pg1

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

Great connect the dots, i saw your post on google blocking Niburu out.

When you investigate it you find that there is multiple false things to cover up the one true thing. Leading people to believe in the comet ELEnin, making a big deal about it and using false information planted into conspiracy theory forums leads us off the wrong trail. Everyone believe nibiru is wrong, or ELEnin is niboru, then they see ELEnin break up = give up on nibiru.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

This is my first post, and I feel this is a good point to start from. I was shocked the first time I heard of the alignments and earthquakes. I went on a fact finding mission to see if there is any possibility to a dwarf star entering our solar system and reeking havoc. Is it possible? Very much so. Is it happening now? No. Two things people fail to realize in this thread and really touch on a dwarf star would be messing with all bodies in our solar system. Also earthquakes happen daily. There are several earthquakes per day. Some days have 6.0 and great. Anything over a 5.0 can be hazardous. Anything over 6.0 can endanger life. These are known facts. If Elenin was a dwarf star it'd be impossible to survive it. So to sit and tell people to prepare is a waste of time. Flipping the polls would be the least of our worries. The distance it'll be this month is close enough to pull us out of our orbit of the sun. We would eventually be pulled into deep space. The hope for any creature surviving is of some sci-fi movie status.

To sit and say that you know with no doubt in your mind there is a dwarf star in our solar system is like saying you know for a fact god is real. The absurdities of such a statement are baffling to me. The women who made the prediction was impressive, but there have been other people who have made predictions of earthquakes, storms, and other natural disasters that have been right. Do they hold some super natural power? Or is it just because these things occur very often? The latter is far more plausible by reality than the former. I've seen some absurd things stated on this site that makes me wonder how childish mankind can truly get. I'm a huge fan of conspiracy theories. I'm a fan. Because there is so much out there that is awesome, but never comes true. This has been debunked. Many times over. Not by NASA or a government, but by common sense, understanding how things behave in certain situations and being able to have a level head and see stuff for what it is. Not for what our over active imagination twists things into looking like.

There have been some things that have happened in our life time that are a mystery to some extents. That has happened prior to all of us being born. There will always be things to baffle and amaze us. The world is constantly going through chaotic cycles. All the dwarf star preachers need to realize one thing, if you're right you're doomed. If you're wrong, you're still doomed no matter what your life will end. It seems like you try far too hard to figure out your death when you need to live your lives to the fullest.

My last tid bit I shall post is in reference to all these dwarf star preachers using conspiracy sites as proof of evidence. None of these sites you post from have been correct ever. EVER. There is no way in hell that citizens would find out any information of a top secret level unless it is handed to us. You can speculate all you want, but you're wasting your time. We don't have to fear Elenin. We need to fear current events. Like the potential for war to break out between America and China. Look into that a bit more and get aware and fear what that could bring Times are stressed to almost the breaking point and you rather worry about a small comet. Bit sad.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

You can speculate all you want, but you're wasting your time. We don't have to fear Elenin. We need to fear current events. Like the potential for war to break out between America and China. Look into that a bit more and get aware and fear what that could bring Times are stressed to almost the breaking point and you rather worry about a small comet. Bit sad.

Amen, though I think Turkey vs. Israel is more likely than China vs. US. Nevertheless, welcome aboard! The candle burns more brightly in the darkness.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Either or. It's still in it's baby steps faze, but it can take a turn for sh*tsville at some point.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join