It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If what you say is correct.....that the earth was inbetween Elenin and the sun on March19th as shown on the diagram and the Japan Quake.....then surely we must have alot more to worry about on Sept 26,27th this year when Elenin is between the earth and the sun, thus there'd be you'd assume a double strength pull of gravity on one side of the earth.

If my assumption that elenin on one side and the sun on the other was strong enough and the reason for the japan quake then surely having bothj the sun and elenin pulling together could be strong enough for something even more catastrophic..????

a physical axis tilt of the earth on its side maybe?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Comet Elenin=anagram for "Con Elite Men"
anagrams are fun.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Little extra info for people that havnt researched it yet.

Elenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles. It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon. The comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October. Part of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different. This means its mass is less than one billionth the mass of the Earth. Needless to say, we will not be aware of the tiny gravitational pull from Elenin. In spite of these simple facts, some websites (such as godlikeproductions) are making wild claims that Elenin will hit the Earth, or disturb our orbit, or cause tides, or interact with our magnetic field. Such claims are pure fiction. One of the worst examples is a video that someone posted on the NASAbuzzroom website that claims that the magnetic field of the comet will cause a large shift in the rotation axis of the Earth and produce mega-earthquakes on March 15, 2011. It is hard to imagine anyone would take this seriously. Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis. The Chile earthquake was a normal slippage in an active fault that has produced many previous earthquakes, including the one witnessed by Charles Darwin in 1835.

-JagSR

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hi Jag:

Originally posted by JagSRElenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles.

The very first thing to post with any update is a link to any information. NASA JPL. Forward the date and zoom in closely to find perigee on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 Attacks at a Sun Distance of .482 AU, or 44.82 million miles from the Sun; and .708 AU from Earth.

Originally posted by JagSRIt will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon.

Take the JPL orbit chart date forward to October 17, 2011 to see the smallest Earth distance at .232 AU, or about 21.58 million miles from Earth. You are assuming that ELEnin is a little baby comet, but we have seen three major Quakes (Japan 9.0 on 3/11/2011, Chile 8.8 on 2/27/2010, Christchurch 7.2 on 9/4/2010) at Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments. We also saw aquifer levels shifting from Texas to Florida (Link, Link, Link) on the March 11, 2011 alignment 'and' aquifer shifting with the 2/27/2010 ELEnin alignment the very same way. Of course, these are mere coincidences for those with the Normalcy Bias disease ...

Originally posted by JagSRThe comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October.

Again you are assuming this inbound object is a mere comet, but with no explanation whatsoever for the seeming coincidences described in the OP and in this post; because like many others the purpose is to push the ELEnin Comet Psyop Cover Story that appears to have no basis in reality whatsoever. Did anyone find that reporter interview with the famous Leonid ELEnin (code), or manage to come up with a recent photograph of your 'comet' that is apparently less than 2 AU from Earth? No????? Why the hell not? Those of you so confident that this inbound object is only a little baby comet should have hundreds of NASA photographs and media stories on a recently-discovered comet that is supposed to pass only 21 million miles from Earth later this year. What is the problem? Oh, that is right: This thing is NO COMET (Video).

Originally posted by JagSRPart of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft.

Are we blind? The topic says: "ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star." My thesis, claims, evidentiary support and conclusions appear in the Opening Post of this thread and Jag is out here grandstanding on no evidence for anything but supposition about some comet discovered by a Russian that does not exist (links). The way we can be very confident that this inbound object is MUCH LARGER than any mere comet is by the major events that have taken place on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments that point to future events expected to take place on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments.

Originally posted by JagSRHalf a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different.

No reason? Jag obviously has no intention of ever reading or responding to what appears in the OP, but will paste this unsupported comet drivel in hopes that people will not be prepared for the next Sun/Earth/ELEnin event.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
please forgive my writing am out of practice...at last i have read something rational about all this nibiru elinen thing around us...its a great job writting something and that the people like me, that have left astronomy aside side since 60s or 70s give or take althoug i still have my astronomy books :
ut of date.of couse..can read and have a bette ridea of thats going on ...............its precise and understandable.
i have been watching many videos and only a few have given me a clue, but nothing like this.
in venezuela things are up to that i have heard, we are not listening or paying attention to the situation..including my family..so this i will translated to spanish..and i hope they all will react in some way..
but i do have some questions...i read that this piece of ice (elinen). or.rock (biggg nibiru )..or both at are less than 2 au (149597870au average ) ill round up to 300.000.000 km...how come we do not see the tail ?...because its coming from behind the sun ?
do you have the speed of these wanderers..? the program of jpl on small (?) body objects is valid ?
i saw sombody in youtube saying that there was a fault in the orbit of pluto in jpl and that he fixed it a telescope program wich i could not identify due to poor video ( i will find the person who did the video and pass it here,, but i have see so many..its a shame i did not see this forum before.id like to thank terral03 for the info...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi Jag:

Originally posted by JagSRElenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles.

The very first thing to post with any update is a link to any information. NASA JPL. Forward the date and zoom in closely to find perigee on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 Attacks at a Sun Distance of .482 AU, or 44.82 million miles from the Sun; and .708 AU from Earth.

Originally posted by JagSRIt will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon.

Take the JPL orbit chart date forward to October 17, 2011 to see the smallest Earth distance at .232 AU, or about 21.58 million miles from Earth. You are assuming that ELEnin is a little baby comet, but we have seen three major Quakes (Japan 9.0 on 3/11/2011, Chile 8.8 on 2/27/2010, Christchurch 7.2 on 9/4/2010) at Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments. We also saw aquifer levels shifting from Texas to Florida (Link, Link, Link) on the March 11, 2011 alignment 'and' aquifer shifting with the 2/27/2010 ELEnin alignment the very same way. Of course, these are mere coincidences for those with the Normalcy Bias disease ...

Originally posted by JagSRThe comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October.

Again you are assuming this inbound object is a mere comet, but with no explanation whatsoever for the seeming coincidences described in the OP and in this post; because like many others the purpose is to push the ELEnin Comet Psyop Cover Story that appears to have no basis in reality whatsoever. Did anyone find that reporter interview with the famous Leonid ELEnin (code), or manage to come up with a recent photograph of your 'comet' that is apparently less than 2 AU from Earth? No????? Why the hell not? Those of you so confident that this inbound object is only a little baby comet should have hundreds of NASA photographs and media stories on a recently-discovered comet that is supposed to pass only 21 million miles from Earth later this year. What is the problem? Oh, that is right: This thing is NO COMET (Video).

Originally posted by JagSRPart of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft.

Are we blind? The topic says: "ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star." My thesis, claims, evidentiary support and conclusions appear in the Opening Post of this thread and Jag is out here grandstanding on no evidence for anything but supposition about some comet discovered by a Russian that does not exist (links). The way we can be very confident that this inbound object is MUCH LARGER than any mere comet is by the major events that have taken place on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments that point to future events expected to take place on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments.

Originally posted by JagSRHalf a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different.

No reason? Jag obviously has no intention of ever reading or responding to what appears in the OP, but will paste this unsupported comet drivel in hopes that people will not be prepared for the next Sun/Earth/ELEnin event.

What about all the other insignificant comets that are discovered each year?

What about Hill, Boattini, Ikeya-Murakami, LINEAR?

That's what Elenin is: an insignificant little comet.

Oh, and here's what a brown dwarf would do to our entire solar system, but I see you're difficult to reason with:

www.youtube.com...

And funny how your 'evidence' for Leonid not existing comes from conspiracy websites. Why don't you actually look up what he's discovered?

en.wikipedia.org...

Or better yet, contact him yourself?

www.linkedin.com...

He has a Facebook profile, too. Go bug the non-existent man there.

Elenin is also nowhere near Orion.

ubasti.cfa.harvard.edu...

Got any more nonsense?
edit on 28-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi miles:

I edited your statements slightly to help others understand:

Originally posted by milesgable
please forgive my writing am out of practice...at last i have read something rational about all this nibiru elinen thing around us...its a great job writing something and that the people like me, that have left astronomy aside side since 60s or 70s give or take although i still have my astronomy books :
ut of date.of course..can read and have a better idea of what's going on ...............its precise and understandable.
I am a truth investigator simply looking for the truth about this ELEnin Comet case that appears very much to be a cover story for something else.

Originally posted by milesgableI have been watching many videos and only a few have given me a clue, but nothing like this. In Venezuela things are up to that I have heard, we are not listening or paying attention to the situation..including my family..so this i will translated to Spanish..and i hope they all will react in some way.
The warnings are given out so people have the most time to prepare for the worst-case scenario in case my suspicions are right and this comet is indeed a dwarf star (Video).

Originally posted by milesgableBut I do have some questions...I read that this piece of ice (elinen). or.rock (biggg nibiru )..or both at are less than 2 au (149597870au average ) ill round up to 300.000.000 km...how come we do not see the tail ?...because its coming from behind the sun?
The original pictures taken last December show signs of a tail (picture). That picture was supposedly taken when the comet was more than 4 AU from Earth and today the same object is supposed to be less than 2 AU, which means nearer to the Sun and solar winds. Good luck finding an updated NASA picture of this comet with a larger tail. Astrolpatriot from the video above has been looking for the comet and found a brown dwarf star with orbiting satellites, but no sign of any comet. He says that one of the moons orbited outside the proton cloud (my supposition) to become visible for a comet discovery, or, at least he gives NASA and this ELEnin guy the benefit of that doubt. Personally I believe the whole ELEnin story is a psyop to hide the dwarf star, so people will not panic and remain controllable in the declining USA Empire.

Originally posted by milesgabledo you have the speed of these wanderers..? the program of jpl on small (?) body objects is valid ?
I believe the object speed is near 100,000 miles per hour, but a NASA guy had to point that out as I had no clue either. Earth orbit speed is about 65,000 miles per hour, which allows the dwarf star to pass by like a race car on the inside corner around the Sun. I believe the NASA JPL ELEnin data to be correct for our brown dwarf star that has nothing to do with any comet, but that is my hypothesis that is being tested in these debates and my subsequent investigation. Hopefully I am wrong and none of this means anything and ELEnin will just be a light show later this summer.

Originally posted by milesgableI saw somebody in youtube saying that there was a fault in the orbit of pluto in jpl and that he fixed it a telescope program which I could not identify due to poor video ( i will find the person who did the video and pass it here,, but I have see so many..its a shame i did not see this forum before.id like to thank terral03 for the info...
You are welcome. If the earth change symptoms (link) continue to become more frequent and more intense, then we know the reason why. The dark star should become visible later in the spring or summer, or maybe we will get lucky and see only a comet. However, if there is just a comet, then Astrolpatriot would have already said so IMHO.

The Feb. 27, 2010 and March 11, 2011 Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments and those events tell me that something is coming with great mass and that we should expect these earth change events to increase. Another consideration is that the global economy is trying to implode and WW3 is trying to start in the Middle East. Lots of people are prepping for Economic Armageddon here in the USA and heading for the hills and they do not even see this dwarf star coming. Wisdom says to hope for the best and prepare for the worst by gathering survival food, water, survival supplies with guns and ammo to protect them just in case; because eventually all the signs say the crap will hit the fan one way or the other ...

edit on 29-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just a few small issues I have.

1. Google sky is not realtime. It is stitched together images.
2. If it is a NASA Psyop. Why are you accepting their orbit and speed data to peddle your suspicions ?
3. Why would they bother feeding false information about an object at a distance that you state amateur astronomers could not see it at ?
4. Where are the disruptions in the rest of the solar system ? If it is causing, as you surmise, earthquakes. Then surely there would be other effects also ?

Look forward to the response.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi Non:

Originally posted by NoncompatibleJust a few small issues I have.

I have issues too. First there is nothing in your post that addresses one thing in the Opening Post, as in a rebuttal or counterproposal to the thesis, claims, evidence and conclusions already presented. What is your explanation for all the earth changes that are increasing in frequency and intensity? Greenland had sunrise two days early. WHY? We see increased earthquakes, volcanoes, rogue tides, mass animal deaths and the OP makes the case that these things are all caused by the approach of a dwarf star using the ELEnin orbit/flight path. The OP hypothesis was presented to allow everyone here the opportunity to offer their advocating or opposing views using whatever you consider to be credible evidence.

Originally posted by Noncompatible1. Google sky is not realtime. It is stitched together images.

Obviously Google is not real-time images. These are sky images taken in 2007. To say they are stitched together to create this empty box (pic) seems a bit disingenuous on your part. Google and NASA are hiding something, which led me to investigate the ELEnin situation more carefully back in early February, which makes this just one piece of a very large investigation puzzle.

Originally posted by Noncompatible2. If it is a NASA Psyop. Why are you accepting their orbit and speed data to peddle your suspicions?

I am not peddling anything. There is nothing for sale in regard to any of my Bible work, 911Truth investigation work or anything involved with this ELEnin case. ZERO. My ELEnin = dwarf star hypothesis is posted here to give others the opportunity to look over the evidence and make up their own minds one way or the other. In fact, I hope that someone like you will come along and prove the entire thesis to be wrong. That would be truly wonderful. The ELEnin Comet itself does not exist! I know this for an absolute fact no matter what anybody says, because our group has captured images of what is really coming (Video) and it ain't no comet.

We have an inbound dwarf star with multiple orbiting satellites using the ELEnin orbit/flight path at these coordinates (11h48m13.71s, +13°13'12.1) and heading towards the belt of Orion. Astrolpatriot has been tracking this object for about four years and knows more about what is coming than anyone here. My conclusions are based upon THE EVIDENCE having very little to do with my suspicions. The February 27, 2010 and March 11, 2011 alignments with subsequent Quakes, aquifer shifts and Earth axis shifts, say this thing is HUGE. The evidence says the ELEnin orbit diagram contains the data for the approaching dwarf star gravity well around which the other satellites orbit.

Originally posted by Noncompatible3. Why would they bother feeding false information about an object at a distance that you state amateur astronomers could not see it at?

Listen here: You come to this topic with no evidence for anything and condescend in the direction of your supposed idiot. Amateur astronomers cannot see any comet, because there is no comet! ELEnin photograph. Open the picture to see your famous ELEnin Comet taken last year at more than 4 AU with what appears to be the start of a nice tail. Now go out there and find us a picture of this comet at less than 2 AU that must be larger and have a more well-defined tail at less than half the distance. Astrolpatriot has been looking and cannot find hide nor hair of any comet where NASA says this comet exists. Why do you bother coming here empty handed with accusations of feeding false information? Quote something from the Opening Post and PROVE SOMETHING IS FALSE. That is what we are here for and not for grandstanding nonsense based upon mere supposition and Non handing out boatloads of false information about what appears in the OP of this topic.

Originally posted by Noncompatible4. Where are the disruptions in the rest of the solar system ? If it is causing, as you surmise, earthquakes. Then surely there would be other effects also?

That is the kind of information that you failed to investigate from the OP of this topic, but somehow I am supposed to make the case all over again. Video. Watch Dutch's Magnetosphere update and try to tell everyone this is normal. Video. Dutch is reporting an uptick in seismic activity all around the globe and in places that have not seen activity in the last fifteen years. Story. The evidence says all the volcanoes on earth are waking up and my hypothesis says these things are all explained by the appearance of the approaching brown dwarf star (LUCUS). If Non has a better explanation, then I am all ears ...
edit on 30-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Hi Non:

Originally posted by NoncompatibleJust a few small issues I have.

I have issues too. First there is nothing in your post that addresses one thing in the Opening Post, as in a rebuttal or counterproposal to the thesis, claims, evidence and conclusions already presented. What is your explanation for all the earth changes that are increasing in frequency and intensity? Greenland had sunrise two days early. WHY? We see increased earthquakes, volcanoes, rogue tides, mass animal deaths and the OP makes the case that these things are all caused by the approach of a dwarf star using the ELEnin orbit/flight path. The OP hypothesis was presented to allow everyone here the opportunity to offer their advocating or opposing views using whatever you consider to be credible evidence.

Originally posted by Noncompatible1. Google sky is not realtime. It is stitched together images.

Obviously Google is not real-time images. These are sky images taken in 2007. To say they are stitched together to create this empty box (pic) seems a bit disingenuous on your part. Google and NASA are hiding something, which led me to investigate the ELEnin situation more carefully back in early February, which makes this just one piece of a very large investigation puzzle.

Originally posted by Noncompatible2. If it is a NASA Psyop. Why are you accepting their orbit and speed data to peddle your suspicions?

I am not peddling anything. There is nothing for sale in regard to any of my Bible work, 911Truth investigation work or anything involved with this ELEnin case. ZERO. My ELEnin = dwarf star hypothesis is posted here to give others the opportunity to look over the evidence and make up their own minds one way or the other. In fact, I hope that someone like you will come along and prove the entire thesis to be wrong. That would be truly wonderful. The ELEnin Comet itself does not exist! I know this for an absolute fact no matter what anybody says, because our group has captured images of what is really coming (Video) and it ain't no comet.

We have an inbound dwarf star with multiple orbiting satellites using the ELEnin orbit/flight path at these coordinates (11h48m13.71s, +13°13'12.1) and heading towards the belt of Orion. Astrolpatriot has been tracking this object for about four years and knows more about what is coming than anyone here. My conclusions are based upon THE EVIDENCE having very little to do with my suspicions. The February 27, 2010 and March 11, 2011 alignments with subsequent Quakes, aquifer shifts and Earth axis shifts, say this thing is HUGE. The evidence says the ELEnin orbit diagram contains the data for the approaching dwarf star gravity well around which the other satellites orbit.

Originally posted by Noncompatible3. Why would they bother feeding false information about an object at a distance that you state amateur astronomers could not see it at?

Listen here: You come to this topic with no evidence for anything and condescend in the direction of your supposed idiot. Amateur astronomers cannot see any comet, because there is no comet! ELEnin photograph. Open the picture to see your famous ELEnin Comet taken last year at more than 4 AU with what appears to be the start of a nice tail. Now go out there and find us a picture of this comet at less than 2 AU that must be larger and have a more well-defined tail at less than half the distance. Astrolpatriot has been looking and cannot find hide nor hair of any comet where NASA says this comet exists. Why do you bother coming here empty handed with accusations of feeding false information? Quote something from the Opening Post and PROVE SOMETHING IS FALSE. That is what we are here for and not for grandstanding nonsense based upon mere supposition and Non handing out boatloads of false information about what appears in the OP of this topic.

Originally posted by Noncompatible4. Where are the disruptions in the rest of the solar system ? If it is causing, as you surmise, earthquakes. Then surely there would be other effects also?

That is the kind of information that you failed to investigate from the OP of this topic, but somehow I am supposed to make the case all over again. Video. Watch Dutch's Magnetosphere update and try to tell everyone this is normal. Video. Dutch is reporting an uptick in seismic activity all around the globe and in places that have not seen activity in the last fifteen years. Story. The evidence says all the volcanoes on earth are waking up and my hypothesis says these things are all explained by the appearance of the approaching brown dwarf star (LUCUS). If Non has a better explanation, then I am all ears ...
edit on 30-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

They can't see it because it's magnitude 15.

Do you even know how dim that is?

Comets only form tails when they get especially close to the Sun, and those coordinates you posted are nowhere near Orion.

And this is what lies behind the patch in Google Sky, which, I might add, is not the only one.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

I look forward to you again ignoring everything I post that demolishes your weak argument in favour of propagating more bull#, however. It's what you do.

Funny how your only sources are like-minded conspiracy theorists, too.

Again, also, if you're so terribly convinced Elenin is a brown dwarf, explain why it isn't visible, because brown dwarfs, having the same composition as Jupiter, would reflect so much light that it would be clearly visible, and explain why this has not happened.

www.youtube.com...

And in the case of the old fraud Astrol, I too can point at a random area of space and call stars other names. It's very easy.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yes, this is true, Elenin is actualy Nibiru.

But no need to worry. We all know that Nibiru is allready a 4 dimensional space ship of the GF.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

But no need to worry. We all know that Nibiru is allready a 4 dimensional space ship of the GF.

And Eris is the home planet of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I too can spout nonsense.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Frankly you lost me at the first mention of astrolpatriot.
His video are frauds and have no bearing on reality what so ever.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm currently researching this matter like the rest of you (thanks for your efforts!)

Anyways, I wanted to see what the "story/theories" were on this Planet X stuff pre-comet elenin, which is easy since Elenin wasn't discovered until 2010.

In these videos made by some astronomy/alternative journalists, it's reveleated that photos of Nibiru from South Pole telescope were popping up but getting buried/removed. As well, planet x could be a big asteroid, big comet-like object, or constellation (dwarf star not quite entertained in 2008 I guess), and they go through 8 fly by scenarios...we now know the orbit of Elenin (if it is cover), and sure enough teh comet is showing up exactly where planet x would show up in Dec 2012...in the video this is referred to as E.L.E extinction level event...this was before comet elenin discovery, mind you.

Seems they finally found planet x, put a code name on it so the elites and perceptive people could notice the warning, and then they gave real coordinates that can be tracked by anyone wanting to prep for it. To avoid panic though, the official story will never be planet x.

just a theory, though, guys, don't kill me

planet x, 2008 update - www.youtube.com...
planet x scenarios, 2009 -www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-3-2011 by ufoinquirer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by css1981

And Eris is the home planet of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I too can spout nonsense.

empty, generic comments that could be auto responses to a common topic should just be banned...since we have concerns about disinfo agents and robots on these boards anyways...make it clear you are not these things, reply with specific points related to topics and contribute !

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
And as someone who's crafted auto responses for online customer support a few years ago, I know that you can craft several auto responses for several differnt types of questions - as long as you're vague enough.

we're catching on to you auto bots...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi UFO:

Originally posted by ufoinquirerempty, generic comments that could be auto responses to a common topic should just be banned...since we have concerns about disinfo agents and robots on these boards anyways...make it clear you are not these things, reply with specific points related to topics and contribute!

Generally I always stick to the topic and try to add new information with every post, but your observation in this case needs some support. This guy right here (NyxOne) has started no topics in this forum since the start of this year. He is here to disrupt our deliberations and throw as much dust into the air as humanly possible to confuse these readers and create as many rabbit holes in the process 'and' without ever addressing the evidence laid out in our presentations. The lesson I have learned is to never feed the trolls/shills/idiots that only distract attention away from our investigations of the OP topics.

Video.

The dwarf star is getting nearer the Sun by 2.4 million miles every day and the signs are showing up in increased magnetosphere fluctuations that are being attributed to increased animal deaths, as migrating animals with magnetite in their tissues are also having problems finding their way between food sources. We should keep an eye on the Magnetosphere (link) and Earth Seismic Servers (link) to monitor what is going on. Go ahead and click on the Magnetosphere link (12 noon 3/30) and check out what is happening. This is very strange indeed. And whatever you do, NEVER ever feed the trolls/shills/idiots ...

We have reports that five hours ago the biggest explosion was observed (link) ever seen on the Sun.
edit on 30-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: add link

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hi UFO:

Originally posted by ufoinquirerempty, generic comments that could be auto responses to a common topic should just be banned...since we have concerns about disinfo agents and robots on these boards anyways...make it clear you are not these things, reply with specific points related to topics and contribute!

Generally I always stick to the topic and try to add new information with every post, but your observation in this case needs some support. This guy right here (NyxOne) has started no topics in this forum since the start of this year. He is here to disrupt our deliberations and throw as much dust into the air as humanly possible to confuse these readers and create as many rabbit holes in the process 'and' without ever addressing the evidence laid out in our presentations. The lesson I have learned is to never feed the trolls/shills/idiots that only distract attention away from our investigations of the OP topics.

Video.

The dwarf star is getting nearer the Sun by 2.4 million miles every day and the signs are showing up in increased magnetosphere fluctuations that are being attributed to increased animal deaths, as migrating animals with magnetite in their tissues are also having problems finding their way between food sources. We should keep an eye on the Magnetosphere (link) and Earth Seismic Servers (link) to monitor what is going on. Go ahead and click on the Magnetosphere link (12 noon 3/30) and check out what is happening. This is very strange indeed. And whatever you do, NEVER ever feed the trolls/shills/idiots ...

We have reports that five hours ago the biggest explosion was observed (link) ever seen on the Sun.

Insult, don't argue.

Always easier to take the route that requires much, much less brainpower.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

So, once again you fail to respond to the evidence that has been presented against you. It has been demonstrated that Astrolpatriot and Lucus are both frauds that would rather fearmonger than present accurate information. You have been presented the facts about brown dwarfs and why what you are claiming is impossible. You have been shown that when one looks at the JPL data in 3D there was no alignment whatsoever. I can keep going on, but it is pointless. You will simply ignore the facts and call anyone who disagrees with you a shill.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hi UFO:

Video.

Appreciate the info! I didn't even think that guy was a disinfo agent or troll, but that might be the case! We need to all avoid generic drive by comments like these...they disrupt the investigations, and they make you untrustworthy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join