It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 2,000 vaccinated babies died: The cost of doing business

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

My 8 yo daughter has not had one vaccine. I have caught hell from the mother in law who thinks I'm out of my mind to vaccinate and the two doctors she has seen for the two times she has been sick her entire life. She has had one antibiotic since birth for an infection. I've had a doctor tell me what an irresponsible parent I was.

On the other hand a friend of mine vaccinated according to schedule and her child is constantly sick with one thing or another. I realize I'm taking a risk but it seems to me the risk is greater with vaccines for disease and other illnesses.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I am going to call HOAX on this entire article. The only place it can found is on these so called "natural heath" websites., which just copy and paste it from one site to the other. At the bottom of the article it lists so called "sources" but they are false. I have a subscription to Forbes magazine and there is no article in March 2011 edition about dying babies. Don't believe me? just go to their website and search for it. It does not exist. To the contrary, many science related Forbes articles discuss the insanity of the anti-vaccine crowd. blogs.forbes.com...

I work with on of the largest Children's hospitals in the USA and so does my wife. There are no rush of babies dying from vaccinations. The article itself is written by Neil Z. Miller, who runs a anti-vaccine website where most of the "facts" are made up. From his own wikipedia page the man has a degree in psychology, not a chemistry, biology or medical background.

ATS, should this be labeled a HOAX? It can be proven the sources do not support this article?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
We are a non vaccinating family and we get stick every time we visit any medic. My son ripped his toenail off "Have the tetanus jab" we declined and then got lectured and treated like scum.
My other son caught measles and the GP wouldn't believe me on the phone when I called it in "Come in and let me see" he kept saying so I did... he almost pooped a stethascope when he saw it WAS measles and I described the kopliks to him "Why are you bringing him in here to infect people... why do PEOPLE LIKE YOU not vaccinate?"

My children have all had Whooping cough also.

My daughter was nagged so much by school staff for refusing the HPV jab that I had to call the Headmistress and explain if they didn't leave her alone I would have to consider it harrasment and do something about it.

Stories like this make me so so sad.... those poor babies.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising

I personally find it irresponsible to refuse ALL vaccines. You are putting your child and other children at risk from potentially fatal diseases. The person above who said that they refuse the vaccines for non fatal illnesses has the right view in that respect.

You know, I have refused every single vaccine for my child. Every.single.one. And will continue to do so unless we plan to travel into other countries where diseases would run rampant. I don't feel that I'm irresponsible at all, in fact I feel that I'm being responsible by not allowing my child to be used as a medical experiment. IMO that's what it is. The first time a ped wanted me to sign a paper stating I relinquished all rights to prosecute him or anyone else if my baby died from the vaccination, I immediately said NO and haven't looked back.

Same goes for these H1N1 shots they came up with. While everyone was rushing their children to get them, we took precautions, took care of our bodies through nutrition and supplements...... and no on in my family got sick with anything, although we were exposed.

You see, despite all my research on vaccinations, I haven't found a good reason to allow them into my child's body yet. As I said in another post she's been sick twice her entire life and have had need for antibiotics once.
I seriously doubt there is anything that is going to make me change my mind about vaxes unless polio ran rampant again or some seriously real killer virus. And no, H1N1 was not real. It was the regular flu according to some friends who work in the health care field I know personally.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

I had a friend who also didn't vaccinate her three children. A child in one of her son's classes had a whooping cough vaccine, without the parents notifying the teacher of this. Usually once a child is vaxed they are contagious for a certain period of time. Her son and a few other students caught whooping cough from the vaxed child. Her 3 children came down with it and fought it off with antibiotics and natural homeopathic medications. The others who caught it, who had been vaxed with it ironically were hospitalized and had more trouble fighting it off.

I do feel there is something to not vaccinating. I believe it makes the child's immune system better and stronger. I know many disagree but I've seen a few examples where this is true. I realize not all children are born with good immune systems, so the parent must decide for that situation. Even then I feel vaccines do more damage. And.. ie: just because a parent gets a vaccine for say pertussis, doesn't mean that stops the child from catching it or spreading it. Same goes for measles, etc. Also want to mention I had measles as a baby despite being vaccinated for it. The vaccine gave it to me.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: adding info

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
we were offered anti biotics but refused .... each child had it for about 12 weeks and the only one to be 'poorly' was the baby who was a year old btu we found if we ignored his 'whooping' episodes he didn't panic and just carried on as normal...
We tend to use herbs and essential oils first and if things look bleak then anti biotics... 3 of my children have never had anti biotics and one of them has chosen to now for a teenage acne that wasn't shifting and the older one who has left home lives with someone who convinced her to have them while pregnant and now 2 years later she seems to be CONSTANTLY sick and on antibiotics or some other medication... pity.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Many half-truth about vaccines. 2000 babies dead from vaccination ? Not much if compared to the total of infants who had the shots.

Half thruth: Vaccines protects from lethal infections and at risk individuals.

The lying part comes when more money is to be made from fear.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Japan changed the start time for vaccinating from 3 months to two years and straight away their SIDS rate plummeted

www.parentingbanter.com...

Also, I knew a lady whose child was damaged as a result of vaccinations. When she applied to the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, she was told she couldn't claim as the child was under 3 when she had the vaccines.

So it's basically a case of, if you want to vaccinate your children under the age of 3, be it on your own head!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Speaking of vaccines...No swine flu hysterical outbreak this winter?

Did Baxter finally sell all the vaccine they over made before the expiration dates?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
To address a few replies...

Yes it is likely this article is a hoax, or at the very least misinformation being spread by the anti-vaccination group.

It is also likely that this information was covered up and not reported by MSM or any legitimate medical journal. The medical community knows vaccines are risky and anyone who has studied Polio, measles, or any other nasty disease will not tell you vaccines could be dangerous.

It does make sense to allow some children to die to allow many more to live. Do I agree with this? no. But we must realize that this is the logic and this is why you will never get anyone to admit they are dangerous.

I doubt it has so much to do with big pharma trying to gouge us out of our last penny. They are so good at doing that with less risky psychotropic meds to cure made up problems why would they really want to push something that is risky and makes them look bad?

No I suspect this is a decision that comes from the powers that be of the medical field. The group that sets up training requirements and texts for MDs... And I'm not saying it is a conscious decision either.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
For anyone who wants to do research on specific details around vaccinations one resource is the VAERS database itself. They have a fantastic search engine that allows you to search for very specific data.

For example when I put in SIDS as a symptom I got 1200 hits. I can then go in and read the details around each case that's been reported. Or I can ask for specific dates or specific vaccinations, etc.

Gotta say, I was quite surprised how many cases of SIDS happen within a few days of being vaccinated. Especially considering, as the earlier poster said, most often the connection is not made (or at least not acknowledged) by the medical system.

Just go here and click on "Search Now" to get to the search engine.
VAERS

TFN

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I am the father of 3 boys. First one was healthy and vaccinated.
Second one, we started the vaccs, but something told us to stop, and we did. He went through a moderate autistic phase around 3yo, which has mostly subsided. He still has some tendencies. The very core of my wife's being believes that had she gone though with his subsequent vaccs he would have been full-blown autistic. He also was born with Eczema, which has grown much worse into his early childhood. Our research has lead us to vaccines being a likely catalyst for that.

Our third is unvaccinated, and honestly is the most intelligent of the three (at least at his 2.5yo age). He has a sharper wit, learns faster and is healthier than the first two were. And not only does he play with our cell phones (by play I mean unlock the phone, find the app he wants, open it, navigate the buttons, etc etc), he already knows how to find his mom/dad in the directory and call us!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
At the hospital the nurses attempted to give our newborn baby a Hepatitis B vaccination the day she was born (actually 2 hours after she was born), which is the recommended protocol these days. We said no f-ing way! Unless a family member is currently contagious with Hep B, there is absolutely no reason to have that shot. A Hep B vaccine wouldn't be necessary for children until they started making bad "decisions" like having unprotected sex or shooting intravenous drugs (yikes!)... I think a bit of education on the subject would be a better choice than shooting Mercury into a brand new, 2 hour old, tiny baby (actually, the Hep B vaccine is imo basically unnecessary).

Most people are not educated on the facts and they trust the doctors who are just repeating what the medical community, that has been highly lobbied, have deemed as their official position. It's big business and peoples lives and health are being dictated by money making ventures.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

um...
Shots help you create natural antibodies to fight disease. In fact, that's the very thing it is. All a shot is is injecting the genetic materials of the problem into your blood stream so it is attacked and immunilized. Whatever else they put in there is your problem. NOT the shot.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
I doubt it has so much to do with big pharma trying to gouge us out of our last penny. They are so good at doing that with less risky psychotropic meds to cure made up problems why would they really want to push something that is risky and makes them look bad?
Greed doesn't pass up opportunities to make more money.

They don't look bad. They have not admit that vaccines cause any adverse long lasting problems (except for rare complications, and every medicine warns of possible risks).

This is all about money, except for maybe a few of the vaccines.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Alright, my baby boy is about one month away from coming among us, so I am frantically reading everything on vaccines.

Already made the decision to discuss with our hospital doctor this subject, and separate non-lethal from lethal potential diseases and their respective vaccines. Spacing them out seems a logical choice also. Hopefully, post-hospital, we will find a ped willing to discuss this matter...

But my question is this:

Are there any vaccines being done just after the baby is born? To my understanding, YES. It is also a state law that will not allow the hospital to release a baby without the proper vaccination...

Now, don't give me solutions I can't implement. We will have the delivery at the hospital, not at home.

I am looking for feedback on newborn vaccination, within the first day or two of a baby's life.

Many thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

That's no necessarily true, you just have to find a good one, and in my experience older doctors are more willing to go against the grain than the young ones. When the whole swine flu thing was going on, he didn't vaccinate because he thought it was too rushed and didn't want his patients to be test subjects, he didn't even order it. Granted there were plenty of people that wanted it, he wrote a script and send them to the hospital he works out of.

Sometimes I have to argue about the spacing of the vaccines, but he's usually understanding and won't put up too much of a fuss. The nurses are sometimes another story though.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Don't you realize that for every death linked to vaccines, many thousands of deaths have been prevented by them?

You've got it all backwards. Vaccines have saved millions of lives, literally. Yes, everything - including vaccines - has side effects. Those side effects are preferable to death, though, which is why we vaccinate people.

The only reason hippies have the luxury of whining about how much better it is for their children to not be vaccinated is that everyone else's children are vaccinated so the diseases are not prevalent enough for your unvaccinated kids to be at risk of getting it. You still owe their safety to the vaccines, it's just that you expect everyone else's kids to get the shots and have the side effects so that your kids don't have to because they will live in a world without polio, small pox, and the rest of the terrible disease that killed millions of people before we developed vaccines against them.

I bet you'd change your tune real quick if you lived in a country where no one was vaccinated and these diseases were real risk factors. Instead, you live in a country where these disease don't exist because everyone is vaccinated and you cry about it. You'd rather fabricate a neglegable increase in the risk of autism than be greatful that you're not worrying about very real, very substantial risk of death from preventable diseases.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is what I hate - as long as the big corporations are doing well then the news media, government says everything is well, the recovery is well on its way.

WTF are they smoking - big corporations might be making the money, but rest of us are just getting by.

Really wish people would WAKE UP and throw down those puppets in government and the puppet masters behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They want to reduce the population. Believe it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join