It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Hi teeky,
I live in Australia, and I have never heard the sound people have been describing, but I have heard a different one. I used to live a 2000 k's north of where I am now, and fairly regularly I would hear a strange sound outside that I could never pinpoint exactly. Sounded like it was just coming from all around. The only way I am describe it is like a low humming noise but the sound was pulsating making a sort of low 'woom woom woom' sound. I wonder if anyone has heard that before?

In a previous thread about this particular sound, I posted that it may be jet engines being fired off. I may have to eat my words because of something I just remembered and reading all these posts and trying to put two and two together.
This past December or January I heard a l loud pulsating/oscillating humming noise in the middle of the night coming from what sounded like above my house. It would go on for 5 minutes and then disappear for a few seconds and then start all over. This I think lasted 20 minutes then it was gone. It sounded as if a huge machine was malfunctioning or struggling. At one point I during this event, I experienced tinnitus in one ear and then it plugged up. In the following days, I decided to check the A/C-Heater unit on the roof. While I was up there I went over to check on the roof turbine vent to see if that was the source of the strange sound. As it turns out, the vent is somewhat corroded and is stuck in place. The A/C-Heater has been completely shut down since we have been using a space heater in the house.
In a previous thread someone posted a map of all the reported sounds in the U.S. and it paralleled the eastern seaboard going in a Northeasterly fashion and others have heard the same thing in other countries as well. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that it may be a group of visiting extraterrestials flying over our skies. I do not believe it is geological or human aircraft technology and somehow they do not realize that whatever cloaking/flying technology they have is interacting with our atmosphere and making a ruckus. Edit to add: Also think about all the mysterious bird deaths. Dozens of birds just falling out of the sky in the same vicinity. My crazy guess is that these birds are flying into these cloaked ships and are either impacting the craft hull or its surrounding energy/shielding.

Just my two cents...
edit on 26-3-2011 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

the War of the Worlds scenario, well honestlty i would tend to agree with the OP and you on this. We don't know what there intentions are, but the problem is that we are a world of distrusting people. This site is proof positive of that. We don't even trust our own race let alone an alien race. My guess is that The Day The Earth Stood Still is a perfect example of how things will go down on Earth with our first contact. Some idiot will shoot first and ask questions later. Make us out to be hostile and then we are all toast. Sorry but i do not think that the current human race has the ability to be peaceful with something they don't understand. If a bug comes into our homes and we don't know what it is or what it wants. The first thing most people do is kill it. It would be nice if you stopped for a moment and said "Oh wow wonder what that is and what it's doing?", but unfortunately I think the majority of you know that I am right on this.

I am going to tell this and hope I don't regret it, [No, ugly one liners] Since my UFO encounter of the "third kind " in 1971, I had dreams of hugh crafts coming down and picking millions of people, just before, a comet or hugh asteroid hits the planet. Every crazy thing I dreamed back almost all has come true, to seasons changing, DNA, damage of underground nuclear testing, seeing the Earth from space with large explosions and fire. I use to laugh when people would say they are here because their planet is dying; when they are here because our planet is dying. Not that it wouldn't be livible again, but not the place to be at that time. If it were to be true, I don't think anyone would get a choice of stay or go, the choice would be made for them. The Naval officer that did my regreesionial hynosis, told me not to jump on any ufo, when I told him about it. But I doubt any aliens that want us for lunch, would be saving us from death.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am north of Springfield,MO and Ive been hearing a loud rumbling at night for a while, too. It happens around 10:00 pm to 10:20pm or so. It usually happens at 10:08pm but Ive heard it earlier than that and sometimes later. It lasts for a good five minutes and then stop without fading out before it does. It sounds loud, like its right over us, but when we look up at the sky, nothing is there.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by Teeky

who's to say if they have come in peace or not, until any sign of hostility or disclosure on why if they are here, no sense in getting all worked up about any end of world, man versus alien machine war about to start..

Every account of contact with ET's have not been positive in the least. Every account of alien encounter under psychiatric hypnosis have been traumatized with horrifying side effects that last the rest of these people's lives. What their intentions are is evident by the effects of encounters with them. If they mean peace in their dealings with us, then these encounters would be positive and peaceful.

So far, encounters with ET's is the same as demonic/evil spirits and ghosts. Encounters with these paranormal entities, even possession by evil entities or ghosts and the alien abduction effects on people under hypnosis is identical. I believe there is a strong link to both these phenomenons.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

That is not true, at first they are afraid, then like Whitley Strieber's book "Communion" when you start to learn what it is all about the fear goes away. He answered a letter I wrote to him [1988] that it like being initiated in to being a Shaman. Knowledge starts just coming into your head that you have never heard of anywhere on earth. You learn that the Universial Mind is real. Yes, at first I was terrorified just like Drew Barrymore in ET, but it turns out just like with her, they become real cute. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for the experiences I have had because of it. You would be amazed at the people that have gone through this and never go public about it. I did on a New Orleans News cast and did a talk show for an AZ talk show. You can bet no one even remembers it. Only my family and very close friends know. [well, until now anyway]

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3
[
So far, encounters with ET's is the same as demonic/evil spirits and ghosts. Encounters with these paranormal entities, even possession by evil entities or ghosts and the alien abduction effects on people under hypnosis is identical. I believe there is a strong link to both these phenomenons.

There isn't. The ET-Demon "Connection*, is fully religious in its roots, and tossed together in a desperate effort to explain away why the Bible sound like one big UFO-story.
You see, if the religious folks that wants their God to be Divine, accepts that God is not actually a Divine force, but an ancient ET, then their whole religion falls. Therefore, they choose to lable the UFO-side of the BIble- their religion, as "Demonic".
You see, it is very important for them to keep the ET's as Demons standpoint alive, by pointing out the negative aspects of the abduction phenomena(Which are true, but hardly proof for it being anything spiritual what so ever).

Funny thing is, that the abduction stories doesn't contain anything that have not an oposite in the Human World. Humans pick up and tags animals all the time, investigates them and perhaps keeps them for a while, for the animals own good, they say. Yet, those doing it, are still Humans- Not Demons. Atleast last time I checked.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

to figure out what the rumble noise is. I've never seen a UFO, and I hope that whatever I saw is Government, because if it isn't from the government then we're screwed, and a War of the worlds type scenario is about to pop off!

This struck me most. Why the # would you hope that it is government made? If it's made by the government you KNOW it's for destruction/chaos/war etc. but when it's ET's and they already flew above your house and DIDNT do anything why would you be so scared of them?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

You are so right, I couldn't have said it better. A scary story sells better than, no one even wants to hear the enlightened spiritual aspect of it. Hollywood made a fortune off the scary alien monsters, then came ET.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Indeed; a scary story sells better, and especially so when Religion is involved. Fear, Scare tactics and preachings about everything unknown being either from Satan or God, keeps the fingerpointing in full swing
The tragicomical thing in this, is that those fingerpointers would actually lose alot of their ammunitation if they just read their own darn texts properly instead of just inventing their own versions of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I've already replied to this thread a while back. We heard the strange jet noises and we live in far-north Idaho in the woods. I urge everyone who saw or heard these mysterious things to read "Dimensions" by Jacques Vallee and "Operation Trojan Horse" by John Keel. Both works, as well as other works by the same authors are available on "Scribd" and downloadable, or can be read on line for free. Both authors abandoned the extraterrestrial hypothesis for the existence of UFOs and adopted a paranormal theory which fits neatly; because UFOs, ghosts, elementals, demons, strange creatures, etc. are all are inter-related, but differ in manifestation. Through my own research, (I've been into UFOs and flying saucers since I was a Kid in the '50s) I've come to the same conclusion: these things are shape-shifting entities who have always been with mankind and are malevolent--call them what you want. These things like to play malicious tricks and games with humanity. The absurd designs of UFOs and strange noises, or noise may be to further confuse us. All this is logically explained by the above authors.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Grimalkin here: Sorry, it should have read "...noise or NO noise. (see above)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Hmmm, im not sure how people take Bob lazars claims here on ATS but nevertheless we should take into consideration his info he has claimed to know as fact.

He stated the Antigravity effect triggerd light to be bent around the craft so it seemed almost invisible, and that at certin angles you clould still see the craft. One angle he stated was below it just like the OP stated. Ths could be a ship using the same technology.

I also like the idea of these ships taking people away, however if this were true there would be alot more missing people reports especially if there are a person of some importance. You just can remove the director of astro physics from penn state without something being said.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimalkin

Oh, so now do we not only have the Devil or Satan, "made me do it" , we can blame everything bad we do on the ETs too. Also rare to even find a Christian that believes in good angels. The world is full of Christians that are more afraid of Satan and going to hell, than have faith in God and the Good Entities. But I know people can be easily fooled, when the Whiteman came to America, the natives thought they were Gods, but sure enough you are right, they were just Demons.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
If what you're saying is true than let's break it down:
Let's hope it's human
Let's hope it's human and all the world leaders didn't really take a "vacation in the clouds" as they watch the solar storm come. S&F creepy...

Quite honestly, lets hope its not human. The human race has proven it's inability to care for other human beings. This race has also proven that it has no problems killing off millions upon millions of its own kind, for very scarce reasons. At this point, I would welcome another being to come and run the show. Cant be much worse than our own beings would do eh?

Alas, maybe our true owners are getting ready to move us to a better planet, one that we cant F up. Just a theory of course...

Smile. Relax. Change can be a good thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Very well put. It's bad when our very own race is the very thing that scares most.
edit on 26-3-2011 by marcsnothere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There are reports that we already have cloaking capabilities. Its some type of light reflecting meta material that also isn't picked up by radar.

a cool link from another thread I read...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.hightech-edge.com...

I often wonder if we are in for a global ET gathering, a *war of the worlds scenario*.......OR its just our Military playing with our minds

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by logicalthinking

No you know what I mean. I was trying to give you a good discription of the harmonic sound I heard. And I know the transformer thing sounds crazy but really Hollywood movies are based on the truth sometimes.

Yes, I believe that Hollywood movies introduce a lot of things which would otherwise be rejected by the mainstream populace or technical advances already in play. A case in point is the movie Minority Report, where Jon Anderton manipulates the projections of images on a giant 3d sort of screen. There really is a kind of new computer screen similar to that. Also, that movie is heavily laden with ideas already patented such as the iris scans used in shopping malls. See spychips.com for more info on that. Or Vanilla Sky has elements of cryogenics. The new movie with Leo DiCaprio has some interesting elements of astral projection and lucid dreaming experimentation, as well as aggressive mental suggestion through dreaming, although I found that movie to be a bit disturbing. Or how about Deep Impact( has themes of impact by comet or by Nibiru or Planet x). And who knows, maybe the Tom Cruise version of War of The Worlds implies deep underground activity before the aliens emerge. There is a lot of blood involved in that, which could really be the bloodlines of the Illuminati...
edit on 26-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
There is a war in heaven!

I guess were about to find out who won!
ALS

With all due respect. Is that your explanation?

A war in heaven. Can you please specify with what and whom?
edit on 26-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: due instead of do, my bad

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalIntegrity
I hope you all know that the first disclosure will be fake. Yea I said it, a fake alien invasion. Stay skeptical and nobody will be able to fool you.

I agree, but I believe your message falls on deaf ears, or blind eyes in this case. People want it to be aliens or "GOD" so bad, that mass hysteria will take hold. The Jesus freaks will come out of the wood work, so to speak. The alien folks will say, "see I told you". I persoanlly believe it will be EBE"s stepping out first. Engineered not extraterestrial. But hey, who knows, right?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimalkin

I'm incensed that Al Gore and Maurice Strong hijacked the movement that takes into account the nature spirits and angel devas we call Elemental builders of form which maintain the stability of the earth, and co opted bunches of spiritual people into their hideous One World Govt and One World Religion cvalled the UN for the purpose of controlling all the resources and de population agenda.
edit on 26-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join