It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Yes I have heard the same sound late afternoon this past Friday, but this time it shook the house.
The 3 year old I was babysitting that day ran up to me and said "what's that a monster".
I feel like my world is being turned upside down.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Personally, I have never heard stories of this rumbling sound, until my family experienced it September of 2010. My wife and I were putting our daughters to bed. It was a mild evening, so we allowed our eldest daughter to have her window cracked open, a bit. As my wife was walking out of my daughter's bedroom, my daughter asked, "Do you hear that?" My wife approached the window... sure enough, there was a loud noise coming from outside. My wife alerted me to the noise (which I did not hear in the Living Room, over the TV). I went outside and heard this noise like nothing I had ever heard. It almost sounded like a gigantic flame you would hear from a hot air balloon. The problem was, the sound seemed to come from every direction, at once - almost as though the sound was directly overhead. The next day, I checked the main-stream news sources - especially the local ones - looking for stories on what that noise was. Nothing... So, out of curiosity, I searched YouTube. I was shocked at how many videos there were that featured the VERY SOUND my family heard. Now, finding this thread... I have to admit, I'm a little spooked. I want to know, beyond a shadow of doubt, what this thing is and what purpose it serves (if any). My job is to protect my family... but I have no idea what I am protecting them from. Glad to see I am not alone in this quest. I will keep my eyes peeled on this board...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by getoffmylawn
i just had a good idea. everyone should buy red lazer pointers. when you hear the sound over you shine it up. (of course if you clearly see a helicopter or actual plane dont! you can get arrested)

Uh-oh...

Before following this suggestion (even if you don't "clearly see" a helicopter or plane), some of you might be interested in the thread I posted earlier:

Is there anybody out there? Man guilty of shining laser pen at police helicopter claims he was hunting for UFOs

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Ok....I'm sorry I have to say this...first of all when you say "I seen what the rumbling noise is!" You mean to say "I SAW what the rumbling noise is". It makes you sound like an idiot when you speak like a hillbilly...redneck...bumpkin or whatever. I understand that this may be just a southern accent that you may have, but it completely discredits anything that you say past that first sentence.

Second, you were the only one. Rather than running to tell your buddy, pointing it out to someone else, or grabbing your cell phone and taking a picture or something, you stand and watch. How are we to know you weren't hitting the moonshine a bit too hard the night before?

These are the reasons many people discredit true UFO sightings, and it's people who post stuff like this that makes the rest of the world not believe. You give the non-believers some whopping ammunition to shoot down the idea of the possibility of UFO sightings.

I am an astronomy hobbyist and have seen a few UFOs. None nearly as close as you describe and wish you had grabbed your cell and snapped a few pictures, but unless you do, it ends up being just what it is....another story...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

You know that sound reminded me of a sound I heard before, and also another member posted a video of the sound and I realized...it sounds EXACTLY like the ultrasound machine when you're pregnant, all that swoosh, swoosh. That is really odd!!! You are a brave one, I would have fainted for sure.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hope I not repeating BUT if you had read the original Rumbling noise thread (as I have) then I do not think you would have posted a new thread with this title.

In that thread the Rumbling noise did not exhibit a Doppler effect, ie it did not start or end with any less noise or pitch than the middle.
Most people who posted also mention a feeling of shaking in their body and a shaking of their house.

The Rumbling noise in Tibet is definitely not due to UFOs or aircraft of any sort, yet many posters said their experience of the Rumbling noise was very like that sound.
Some mention a light or flash as well.

I suggest that we start to describe our experiences as;
'I did or didn't feel shaking'
'I did or didn't hear a Doppler effect'
" " flash etc

What I am more concerned about, is that one poster mentions some colleagues going on a mysterious holiday.
Could this be the 'ones who have been chosen' to serve the masters in the DUMBs?
If they are, I feel sorry for them as they are now slaves and probably food for the hybrids down there,
and I will start to rejoice as our Liberty is not far away.

KJV Matthew 24
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

This has been decoded now, that people are being taken away (or beamed away) before a disaster on Earth by TPTB, not Jesus!
I suspect that they are worried about Japan sinking and causing a Tsunami.
Just my thoughts on this.

I have experienced people beaming into my bedroom at 3am, so beaming out I know is possible.

No fear.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
My friends mum heard this same rumbling about 35ish years ago late one night in Kawerau in New Zealand. She woke up when she heard the noise, she didn't look out the window she was too scared, but she said it went on for a few minutes, it went over their house and slowly faded. She had the distinct impression that it was made by something very very large.

Around the Bay of Plenty especially Tauranga alot of UFOs are seen, so who knows. Personally I like what a previous thread replier said, "government people just seeing what cool stuff they can make". Now, if UFOs are just that, I wonder if I will be dissappointed or not????

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Yes I know it's not a credible link, but this rumbling topic is all over Ats and youtube, so you know what I'm talking about. I have my camera ready just in case I see it again.

My father when he was younger in New Jersey went outside one evening and saw a huge black triangle in the sky. It was massive, and appeared low (below radar low). It had one big bright light in the middle that would get bright and pulse, then fade "as if it was photographing the area." A low hum was heard, but it was eerily quiet. Looking in the distance, there were multiple black triangles, all lined up moving slowly in formation, doing the same thing. This was late 70's, early 80's, over a rural area in New Jersey. He never heard, read, or saw anything on that event in media, and only a few locals had the story to tell.

He too didn't want to go in and tell his family or grab a camera because it was such an astounding sight, speechless, jaw-dropped. He also knew they were real, and didn't want to miss anything. He even kept it in confidentiality for a long time as he could hardly believe what he saw, and knew most people wouldn't.

Thanks for the great observation, now we know what to look for when we hear that noise.

This link is to a video that appeared on Yahoo yesterday, and is from ABC World News. It shows 3 bright lights "hardly moving" in a triangle formation over a rural area. I find it relevant, MAY BE related.
ABC News/Yahoo UFO over rural area

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessbrainsyndrome

You are mean. I'm not expecting you to believe me. And I seriously doubt my grammar will matter when
TSHTF, when everyone is in survival mode. I hope you are the first one to become food for the aliens when they arrive

edit on 29-3-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maymunah

right on.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hmm interesting, I will be keeping an eye out for the specifics if i hear this noise again. And i will keep my HD camera close at all times for the next month.

Maybe i will snap a photo and maybe not.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here in The Netherlands there are also reports of the rumbling noise. I haven't heard it for myself but it was on some newssites that a couple of cities across the country have reported hearing a rumbling for about 10 minutes.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by mesle123
reply to post by Teeky

It was 5:50 am when I heard this sound. I at first thought it was a tornado. I got up and looked around outside, there was no wind, acually it was very still, no sound atall but the noise. Freaked me out, lasted about 10 minutes.
They say their is an alien base on the other side of the moon. I never knew that at any one time from the earth you only ever see one side of the moon. It's the earth that rotates not the moon. I wouldn't discount what u saw.
The moon is also hollow. When one of the Apollo mission craft (forget which one) landed, the astronauts said that the whole moon rang like a bell.

To add to this, I also remember reading a report about the moon also being made of some dairy product, maybe cheese. Yeah I think it was cheese.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just heard that rumbling noice in Slovakia at CET 23:20... Very loud, much unlike any other aircraft I've ever heard before. Sounded like it was right above my house..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I hope you are the first one to become food for the aliens when they arrive

Me too!

I was not trying to be mean...I was simply stating a point...when you make a claim where you have no pictures or anything to back it up, it is simply your story...I am just saying that people will quickly discredit you or refuse to believe you because they will write you off as not knowing what you are talking about. I was just saying you have to be careful about what you put...double check it...triple check it...if spelling or grammar is not your strong point use a checker or have someone else look at it...that was all...if all you have is your word, than your word needs to be correct...maybe I was a bit blunt and could have softened the blow a little bit as people seemed to jump all over you on your grammar, but that just shows that what I was saying is true. I apologize for seeming rude. For the record, I do believe you and wish I could have that same experience.

I do have some questions about it though. What did you feel like when you saw it? Were you full of fear or have a peaceful or a creeped-out feeling or a breath-taking feeling? (I think intuition will sometimes kick in if we detect danger which could sometimes be an indicator of their intention here) Did you get a headache later or feel sick at all? (With some extremely high or low frequency noises a physical feeling may manifest)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I did not check to see if it has already been posted, but I think someone should make a map with all of the documented places around the world that the rumbling noise has been heard...that way we could look at it all and see what these areas may have in common....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I believe that would be a very logical and reasonable thing to do. Perhaps these locations have more in common than what we assume.

However, I do think that by looking at the locations of the sounds (the ones I've read of at least) are a bit random.

I must state that I do live not too far from the Bratislava Airport and that the Vienna airport is only 45-50 minutes away by car, however I have never heard any sound this loud, until now.

If this is some sort of government black ops, I believe I would be relieved. (As long as they don't bomb the living sh*t out of us)
edit on 29-3-2011 by grapeian because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Over one billion dollars in America is spent every year on top secret budgets/above top secret budgets. According to Dr. Steven Greer who initiated and heads the Disclosure Project, of the thousands of interviews they have done there is no evidence to date of any hostility from the many visitors from the stars. I highly recommend you discover more about the interstellar family and recommend this video from this distinguished organisation. Also revealed is much about our own Earth based technologies. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Ok....I'm sorry I have to say this...first of all when you say "I seen what the rumbling noise is!" You mean to say "I SAW what the rumbling noise is". It makes you sound like an idiot when you speak like a hillbilly...redneck...bumpkin or whatever. I understand that this may be just a southern accent that you may have, but it completely discredits anything that you say past that first sentence

I have to disagree with you. I think that gramar policing shows a little about the poster. You are more worried about the grammar than the message.

Oh, and I am a redneck, hillbilly, or whatever name you want to call me. I feel being "real' with myself makes me feel better as a human being. This statement implies that you are better than any of my southern brothers. Are you?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sorry... I'm just sick of crappy grammar, especially in posting titles.

“I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!”

No! “I SAW what the rumbling noise is!”

Seen can only be used after the words “has” or “have” (in full or contracted form).

I see this mistake every day and it drives me bonkers. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join