It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's Boondock-Saint for US President - Would you vote for me ???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
Many smiles & I'm enjoying the thread. You have my S&F, but too bad you can't try out for the position this side of the border. No one's had the time to campaign here, either! Nice break for us taxpayers, but watch they'll still find a way to spend the usual allotment between now and months end.

sorry bro,
I am All American. Don't think
I would be much help in Canada.
But here, have a campaign button
as a memento

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by beezzer
Thanks for answering my questions. Can't say we fully agree on everything, but then again, who does?

I'd go as far as a bumper sticker right now (I'm stationed in Germany, who'd give a darn?
)

But I'll wait just a tad bit on the sign for my front lawn.

Good luck,
Beezzer

Sorry brother,
but if I had my way
you would be stateside

Just for that, you got my vote.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by boondock-saint

send me a u2u with your real name and i will right you in for the county see how you do then go for the WH.

so you really want the job? ok you got my vote!!!! vote for boon dock he's the man!!!! you got a VP in mind? or SEC of DEF?

whoa, hold the horses there partner,
we're still in the determining and
exploratory phase

But thanks for your support.

Don't know how many signatures I need
for the WH application ???

is it 10,000 ???
ummm we got a long way to go bro

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Sorry, but had to ask since the current POTUS has an issue with that one.

lol

no offense bro
I completely understand

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Peanut butter and jelly,yummm.I know how
to make homemade jelly,what is your favorite
flavor?

well for Peanut Butter, I love Grape

but with Grits and Eggs, I prefer Strawberry
oh and don't forget the Country Ham.
yum yum

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Sorry brother,
but if I had my way
you would be stateside

Just for that, you got my vote.

alright just to clarify,
that was my policy all along,
I am NOT bribing stateside for votes
just in case there is an ethics hearing
in the future. lmao

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
ok, I'm out for a lil while.
will start from this location
with questions when I return
to the thread.

best wishes

boon

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Can you produce a birth certificate?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It doesn't matter who becomes president because all of them are full of promises that won't ever come true. It's not really the Presidents fault because we all know he is not the one that makes the final decisions. So whether or not you were the best fit it just doesn't matter as you would be overrode anyways.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I hope you do run,you have my vote, I agree with all you have said so far.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Heroes would be George Washington, JFK, and
my father among many others.

One of your hero's is George Washington? You just lost my vote for good. Apparently you've read the Consensus Theory history books that glorify are so called "Founding Fathers/Enlightened Statesmen/Virtuous/Framers/Federalists/Gentlemen" or what I like to call them "money class, MINORITY, CONSERVATIVES, creditors, nationalists, principle and property, money class, elite/bourgeois, etc. The only founding fathers that I approve of was Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson.

The founding fathers may not be all that your history books make them look like. George Washington was a very self-centered man that sought out to be a "Gentlemen," which in those days meant someone with a lot of land, military experience, and a lot of slaves.

Watch these series and I guarantee your opinion of him being a hero will change drastically.

I will never vote for anyone who doesn't view history from a Conflict Paradigm perspective. I'm working on a thread right now to show you how history really went down.

Did you know that the constitution is a document that was intended to endorse slavery?
The Republic isn't as holy as it may seem.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So IMO a gay marriage should be respected
with spousal benefits as long as your state of
residence adheres to this ruling.

It seems like you don't understand my questions. Or you're already getting pretty good with the double-talk...

No, I will not vote for you.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

But at the end of the day , we all know that you aren't actually serious about running for prez . That this is all just entertainment on your part . But hey , gotta remember there's stars and flags involved . Not to mention the two points you receive every time someone replies to this thread . Rerun

If it is purely for entertainment, then consider it highly successful. But include educational; with elections here around the corner, it's good to hear the many decent questions posed. Perhaps you could take a look at things and try to draw some positives instead?

As for stars, flags, points and such, that starts to get on many nerves to hear such complaints. It's piss-poor recursive insult, Rerun. Is everyone guilty? They are in your mind, aren't they!? Does it ever occur that someone who is so starved for points, as you claim, could simply gather them with a free afternoon and a good book of one-liners? All I'm hearing here are intelligent q&a.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok Boon, I have read the entire thread thus far and I give you credit for placing yourself in the middle of this firestorm.

I would have to see you in person, or on TV, to get a "feel" for and see how you handle yourself. How a Man carries themself, or body language, is very important to me. Sometimes moreso than what they say. Combine that with your stance on the issues, and I would be able to tell you if I would vote for you or not.

I disagree with you on the abortion issue. You say that when a Man carries and nurses the baby then they can have a say in the abortion. I think that when a Woman can get pregnant without a Man then she can make the choice alone. Of course, that entire issue is relative to each individual situation.

My question to you is this: If elected president, and were privvy to certain information.....how would you handle disclosure, assuming there was something to disclose?

Thanks in advance!

SS

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Which I am a practicing Evangelical Christian

Great, another bible pusher wants to be president.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Point 1: *deleted due to being completely retarded*

Point 2: You are a (brainwashed) nationalist.

You were born on a set of coordinates that put you inside the US border. Others were born at slightly different coordinates that put them inside other borders. Those silly numbers mean nothing and you are a fool to think being an American is any different than being Mexican. Since you like pointless and arbitrary strong-arm tactics perhaps you should say that if your employer has blue eyes then jobs for that employer are only for blue-eyed people. Its the same thing as saying people born at coordinates 45,70 need to get permission to cross the border at 45,71 and never ever get a job there without special paperwork.

Didn't another ATS poster also post the same exact topic? Yes I'm sure of it. You should host a debate!
edit on 25-3-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

How would you handle the ever increasing debt that we are driving ourselves into? What would you do that would curtail this debt and allow for a surplus, and growth?

What are your plans for illegal imigration? Would you support amnesty, or force a restructuring of the legislation to allow more applicants for citizenship, or reduce the amount and secure the boarder?

What would you do about the usurpation of our rights? Would you consider adding illegal substances or acts to the "pursuit of happiness", (such as victimless crimes)?

Whats your name so I can write you in?

I like your enthusiasm.. Good luck in your endeavor.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Only if you type me why you type in such short lines.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

Only if you type me why you type in such short lines.

Answered here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a) You are a liar
b) You know you are not running for president
c) See point a

No.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join