It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's Boondock-Saint for US President - Would you vote for me ???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'd vote for you, only because the last 2 guys that were voted in were total crock pots. It's not as if you'd be as bad as Bush.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
hey santa
how long you bin holding that line?
waitin for the pitch..

lol
I voted for BOON but could you be the press secretary?

Hope, Change, Yes WE Can

Worked last election

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Nah because I don't vote for Presidents since realizing that bankers hold the real power.. Any kind of reform needs to be from bottom to top. Can't build anything on termite infested foundation. If you wanted to be mayor of my town perhaps.

edit on 25-3-2011 by phoneix because: added more

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

im sorry but i dont vote and even if i did it wouldnt matter if i voted for you or the other shmuck...they are all predetermined and no one unless you become a corparate puppet has a chance. and knowing this i can safely say that nobody would even get a chance to vote and you probably wouldnt make it further than this post

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and VP Donald Trump can go at it with Sarah Palin as your War Chief against the evil wizard Soros!! You can defeat the "NWO" once and for all in a great and GLORIOUS battle!

I felt right arguing you the other day and now I am TOTALLY relieved to see you are as unhinged as I originally thought.

Have a great time bobbing and wading in delusion.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Another edit to add: You and FalsleyFlagged have the same 2 friends on your "friend" page. William and SimonGray. Something is up here!

No mystery here .

I don't have any friends listed . And after checking , I see that neither does FalseyFlagged . Those threads on the friends page have apparently been placed there by staff , for whatever reason .

Being curious , I also checked a few more members' profiles , who I knew didn't have a profile page filled out , who also had no friends listed . Guess what ? Those same threads by William and Simon , appear on their friends page also .

I won't pretend to have an explanation , if it means that much to you , post a thread on Board Business and Questions , asking about this . Maybe staff will explain it to you . I don't have an answer for it .

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Having read many of your threads/replies: HELL NO!!

But of course you're welcome to continue posting on ATS, that's something...no?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Well, I have a few thoughts, as well as suggestions.

1) If you cannot show some ideas, beliefs, or stances in an opening post something is grossly wrong.

You took the time to "throw your hat in the ring" you have to step in to get it or step up.

Or step out of the picture.

I say this not knowing you well enough to say anything about you.

Seen your name and read a few posts but whether we know your views or not you have to share stances.

2) You claim to have no knowledge of politics so as to be free of "taint".

Obama was little known prior to his running for Presidency.

But he had ties all the way into the White House.

No, I am not stating you do, but the overtones are similar.

No disrespect meant here.

Do I trust the current politicians who are as corrupt as a termite infested forest?

No.

But I do not trust those I know nothing about either.

This is not a "devil you know" situation either I do not choose the lesser of two evils ever.

And again, no disrespect meant, I'm not stating you're "evil" but not knowing is not good.

Skull and Bones or The Russell Trust foundation might control Obama but who controls you?

No, no one has to necessarily control you, but who is to say you do not have skeletons in your closet?

Therefore having the capability to control you through political blackmail.

3) You state looking for people who have political knowledge but what if they are corrupt?

What is to say those people you approach are not already bought and sold like a $2 hooker?

Your self-stated lack of political knowledge can and will be a detriment as a babe in the woods.

I am politically aware and I've been pushed by people to run for political office before.

My reply?

Over my dead body.

Why?

Because I will refuse those same strings you have to have to tie you into a political faction.

I am a registered Independent and I see both sides, Republican and Democrat, as being divisive.

I cannot say with any degree of certainty that I would vote for you.

My reasons are as stated above.

If I might suggest a few books you're going to need.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to U.S. Government and Politics

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d690823ec3bf.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Understanding how our government functions and the political forces that influence it is vital for all Americans.

As a comprehensive overview and history of the subject, this book is designed to help anyone interested in learning about our government and the origins of its complex inner workings, our political system, and key elements that have affected our growth as a nation- all while serving as the best supplementary reading a student can get.

*Author is an experienced Advanced Placement teacher

*Students looking to take AP exams are a ready audience-along with citizenship applicants and CNN junkies

*Large renewable market

*Suitable as supplemental reading for coursework

Nonprofit Kit For Dummies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/643aa0d7124e.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Tips and techniques to help your nonprofit thrive in any economy.

Due to the recent downturn in the economy, a significant number of nonprofit organizations have experienced a major decrease in funding and contributions.

Nonprofit Kit for Dummies, 3rd Edition caters to these organizations and shows you how your nonprofit can thrive and survive even in the current economic climate.

With 25% new and revised material, Nonprofit Kit For Dummies, 3rd Edition offers new tips and information on everything you need to navigate the process of setting up and effectively running a nonprofit organization.

Covers raising money, applying for grants, and developing the perfect mission statement.

Details on how state laws vary; conducting program evaluations; and conforming to accounting standards CD includes forms, worksheets, templates, and more.

Whether you're thinking about starting your own nonprofit or are already working in the sector, Nonprofit Kit For Dummies, 3rd Edition is a valuable source for getting the latest information and practical advice on running a prosperous nonprofit organization.

The Competition of Ideas: The World of the Washington Think Tanks

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c1b437d545f.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Murray Weidenbaum has been a visiting scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a speaker at meetings at the Brookings Institution, the Cato Institute, and the Heritage Foundation and has also written for their publications, and served as a reviewer of ongoing studies.

In The Competition of Ideas, Weidenbaum examines the political economy of these vital institutions, drawing heavily on several decades of involvement in their activities.

He is uniquely able to see their accomplishments as well as their shortcomings.

Because of the importance of the activities of their organizations, and their tax-exempt status, think tanks are held to a high standard.

Weidenbaum shows that sometimes think tanks are more tank than think - major think tanks are often predictable in the positions they take on public issues and are far better at analyzing the shortcomings of other elements of society than of their own operations.

The overarching issue of quality control, Weidenbaum holds, deserves more attention than it has attained in the think tank world.

This book presents a careful, balanced account of where think tanks have been and where thay are now headed.

Given the high levels of professionalism in many think tanks, a fundamental change in the attitude of their management is important.

The compelling need is less for the wielder of policy than for the lucid synthesizer of relevant research and analysis.

Likewise, society needs sensitivity to the long-term concerns of the citizenry more urgently than rapid response to the opportunities of the moment.

Future competition, particularly among the major think tanks, could well be centered, not on achieving greater visibility, but on developing responses to economic, environmental, and national security problems that are likely to be adopted and carried out.

Murray Weidenbaum is Edward Mallinckrodt Distinguished University Professor of Economics at Washington University in St. Louis and Honorary Chairman of the Weidenbaum Center on the Economy, Government and Public Policy.

He was the first chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers to Ronald Reagan and also served as a member of Reagan’s Economic Policy Advisory Board.

He is the author of numerous books including Business and Government in the Global Marketplace, One-Armed Economist (Transaction), and The Bamboo Network.

I suggest these books so you can open a policy think-tank because that is what I would do.

Without having any political knowledge you're going to need all the help in the world you can get.

Because without ties to the Secret Societies you will not win the Presidency.

Good luck.

You're going to need it.
edit on 3/25/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2011 by Novatrino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No I would not. You have changed your avatar from the Darth Soros one back to your old one but I saw there that you have some darkness within you that you need to deal with. It does not surprise me with your recent bout with the darkness within you that you have now decided on politics.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Are you kidding me? try putting them ONLY on Mexico, and he should take back not needing a passport to cross the Canadian-American border, and should reveal what is in Area 51, and I agree with repealing the 14th amendment, even though I am not American, see, I'm trying to help you guys out

if I WAS American, Boondock, you would have my vote.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

I agree with repealing the 14th amendment

Wow, that's the most retarded post I read on ATS today, and that says a lot...

ARE YOU SERIOUS??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
could you repeal mr banana?
his slipped is showing...

couldn't resist aleast trying that

Look at Ron Paul
he didn't win..
But
he did advance some important issues like jones and ventura did on the view...
get the real issues to the real people
exposed some corrupt pollies and media...

it isn't always about winning
change may take a while
and some hard work

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, if you promise to end U.S wars, the drug war (end ALL prohibition), get rid of property taxes...you know, hardcore libertarian stuff, sure you have my vote. You should edit the OP to reflect your positions on the deep issues. you will get no where running on that platform though...
edit on 25-3-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nope
I would not vote for someone who starts a self promoting ego inflating thread like this
Nope
because you will never run for president nor be on any national ballot and if you did you would not be campaigning as Boondock Saint you would have to use your real name.
Nope
because even if this was some weird parallel universe where the only choices for president were all members of ATS I still would not vote for you
Nope
because as long as we are playing make believe I think I would rather vote for Robot Nixon
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb600a612d6d.jpg[/atsimg]

MAY DEATH COME SWIFTLY TO HIS ENEMIES!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91ccfc6e1309.png[/atsimg]
edit on 25-3-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Maybe this is finally a good reason to ask you...why do you break up your texts in the way that you do.

It makes you stand out for sure...but in a confusing way.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Dear boondock-saint

I guess that this thread should be restricted to US citizens only.

As a none US citizen I have a problem with just about any US president.

In that we get no say in the matter but we have to put up with the evil that come from there.

I guess the last one that I liked was Clinton at least we know he was actually human, and we have a good idea of what he enjoyed.

The thing is that it would appear that the person occupying this position is not in charge at all. I have seen stated that there are 27 levels of Top Secret above what that person is allowed to know. If indeed that is the case that person is in charge of the children’s playpen and nothing more.

It is my opinion that anybody wanting this job and putting themselves forward for it should never ever be allowed to be in charge of anything more than a road crossing and I am not so sure about that.

If they want the job they want it for the wrong reason.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

So, you are not for free enterprise? What would you replace it with ? Marxism? Education, well we spend a lot more on education than most countries, and we still have people who cannot spell "free speech". I recommend reading Antony Sutton's book "How The Order Controls Education", and you will realize that no matter how much we spend, we are going to still have the same "dumbed down" diluted mess we have already. More money is not the answer, content is. This is why there's a battle with the Texas Textbook Committee to control content of the school books. Vlues clarification and Outcome Based education based on John Dewey's Humanist Manifesto is mostly to blame, along with replacement of the basics with a lot of social engineering, and revisionist history designed to destroy young people's understanding of why the Revolutionary War was fought and what the purpose of civilians having guns is for(to keep the govt from being too tyrannical).
edit on 25-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: sp as usual

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join