It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Obama's Birth Certificate on ''The View''

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It seems no matter what you beleive about the motives behind Trump's statement's recently it is making the news!

Here is yesterday's article from the L.A. Times;

'Birther' battle: Whoopi Goldberg, Donald Trump spar over Obama birth certificate

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0390685318fe.jpg[/atsimg]

Whoopi Goldberg and Donald Trump battled "birther" style over President Obama's birth certificate Thursday morning on "The View." The billionaire and the co-host got in a heated "birther" conversation over whether Obama actually was born in Hawaii

Goldberg, among the few people who have won a Tony, an Oscar, a Grammy and an Emmy, seemed to have a hard time looking at Trump as their debate took quick turns down avenues including race, politics and Wall Street fraud.

"Why doesn't he show his birth certificate?" a tanned Trump asked the women of "The View" and its audience.

Full Article - L.A. times

So were his motives self serving considering his ambition to run for president or is he a 'birther' at heart

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Seriously i am sick of that excuse,

Except that it is not a excuse, but a fact that you do not like!

and his lack of enthusiam to show it.

Another birther lie, Obama has shown his birth certificate....

I just can't beleive she tried to turn it into a racial issue!

It is a racial issue - but you ignore that!

Please show all previous white Presidents birth certificates if it is not a racial issue

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Dont come in here and derail this thread with racial rants and junk!

Ive seen it happen to many times!

You beleive whatever you want buddy, but dont clog up this thread with your theories and ignorance!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Recently I applied for a passport and had to have, guess what? A copy of my birth certificate. To take a vacation, I had to have the copy. Now I of course don't have my original as many don't, but filled out a simple, one page form, sent a check for $15.00 and presto... two weeks later a copy of my birth certificate arrived in the mail. Maybe Obama should try that too.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
with your theories and ignorance!!!

You and the other racist birthers are the ones spreading ignorance and lies - and you know it

Lies like Obama has spent millions covering up his birth certificate, Obama has not shown a copy of his birth certificate etc etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Please show all previous white Presidents birth certificates if it is not a racial issue

By all means go out and ask them if that's what you want. The issue was never his skin color, it was the debate on whether he was born in Hawaii or Kenya, some even say indonesia.

It doesnt matter what color his skin, to me it doesnt!

What if by some chance Clinton's parents were visiting someone in Canada at the time his mother went in labour and were forced to have the baby in a canadian hospital? that would have made him a Canadian citizen right?

So then he would never have been able to run for president. Now obviously this isnt real and only an example of a possibility.
It doesnt matter what color your skin is, all people care about is the birth place.

It's just lucky our laws in Australia are different, PM Julia Gillard was actually born in Wales and her family moved here when she was young. She is white, but if our laws were the same she would not be the Prime Minister today unless there was deception involved.

edit on 26-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I'm not even a birther, i only posted the OP because it hadnt been covered on ATS and i knew it was a popluar topic and something people would find interest in.

To be brutally honest i couldnt care less where he was born, it doesnt effect me personally as i am Australian. I have never been to the states and dont plan to go anytime soon.....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Seriously

I think All People that are NOT Born in this Country ( UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ) ! ! with the Exception of American Couple Expecting Living in the Military Duty Lifestyle at some Embassy or on American Owned BASE ! Over Seas Should not be able to Hold Any Power in American Politics or any thing in the Branches of Law ! ! Like Henry Kissinger!! & Arnold Schwarzenegger for example They Should not be where they are ! PERIOD!

If Obama was Born in Kenya He would Also Would of been a British Citizen Wouldn't he ?

but the problem i have is this His Mother is All American His Parents were Married in Hawaii tho his dad never became a American Citizen or anything equivalence of a Green Card but Berrie Obama was later on was Raised by his WASP Christian ! ! ! Grandparents

I was thinking about Republican (ACTOR) German Born Bruce Willis with a German Born Mother
Sorry Bruce you can NOT be President ! or Hold Any Political Office no matter how much Patriotic you are I
I know you wouldn't Anyway ! but we also know you stick around alot of Political figure heads
Arnold for ONE! and Planet Hollywood
edit on 26-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Birther or Believer, I really don’t care where you come down on this issue.

The Bottom line is a “Normal” person does not go to such great lengths, hiring lawyers, court battles, spending large sums of money to HIDE something that cost $14 dollars to produce. It just doesn’t happen.

This is a HUGE RED FLAG!

So either Obama is not able to prove citizenship, which all of us have had to do sometime in our lives, OR he is Mentally Defective, cause no one in their right mind would make such an effort to Hide a $14 dollar item.

Whoppi plays the Race Card.

Anyone who would play the race card concerning the President of the United States is NOT ready to have a Black Man as President.

This issue has NOTHING to do with Race. So why use race to defend, Easy answer, that person has no self-esteem, and see themselves as a second class human. If you are full of self-esteem you would understand that playing the race card says more about yourself than about imagined bigotry.

This is and only is a Constitutional question. Is the President willing to Support & Defend the Constitution ? So far the answer is NO.

Show the Birth Certificate

The President of the United States walks a higher path, or a least suppose to.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Yes, Yes, Yes... that's all i have to say!!

Very valid and well thought out opinions!
* for you!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well said ....strongly agree with you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

The Bottom line is a “Normal” person does not go to such great lengths, hiring lawyers, court battles, spending large sums of money to HIDE something that cost $14 dollars to produce. It just doesn’t happen.

True, as Obama has not spent large sums of money to hide his birth certificate - he has posted it on the internet, why do you ignore that?

This issue has NOTHING to do with Race.

Wrong again, it has everything to do with race - otherwise why are birthers demanding things from Obama that no white POTUS had to supply?

Is the President willing to Support & Defend the Constitution ? So far the answer is NO.

Another birther lie

Show the Birth Certificate

He has shown it....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Trump is PHONY!

He is just playing the game, making people think he is against the establishment but he really is part of TPTB. Trump donated to Rahm Emanuel - and we all know who he is.

As to the birth movement, please, just give it up already. You think this is the first time the elites have gotten away with something that is illegal? You have as much chance of getting to see the real birth certificate then the FED being audited.
edit on 26-3-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I wouldn't call him phony...

Also at least with Trump we can track his life from his early beginnings and his fathers attempts at property development.

I have a certain respect for Trump, not from mere specualtion or media attention but from actually reading his books, i have read 4 of his books. One that was co-authored by him and Robert Kiyosaki, also some from 'Trump university' edited and endorced by him.

Along with a couple of others, if people dont believe me i am happy to scan the front pages to share...

He is a capitalist at heart and a very smart one at that. He owns alot of New York property, some of the most lucrative in the states. He can walk into a delabitated and almost condemned hotel and within 6 months turn it into million $$ property.

We may walk past property in the street and think it should be torn down and he will see it only see potential. He actually has a very positive outlook on things, it goes hand in hand with property development and leveraging current property to improve and make money off of it.

I strongly suggest reading some his books.

Here are the titles i have read over the past 4-5 months and seriously once you start reading it is almost impossible to stop;

Why we want you to be rich - Donald J. Trump and Robert T. Kiyosaki

How to get rich - Donald J. Trump

With a central role in NBC’s The Apprentice, Trump’s star is soaring. In his fifth book (after The Art of the Deal, he offers a cursory glance behind the scenes of the hit reality show, but the bulk of the text consists of business advice ("Be Tenacious"; "Play Golf"; "Be Optimistic, but Always Be Prepared for the Worst") with illustrative details culled from his real estate and media dealings. (The glimpses he presents of his transformation of 40 Wall Street hint at a story that might deserve a more serious book all its own.) There are some surprises.

Amazon - Book Reviews

Trump University - Wealth building 101 ( Edited by Donald J. Trump )

Trump University books are practical, straightforward primers on the basics of doing business the Trump way-successfully. Each book is written by leading experts in the field and includes contributions from Trump himself. Perfect for anyone who wants to get ahead in business without the MBA, these streetwise books provide real-world business advice based on the one thing readers can't get in any business school-experience.
In Trump University Wealth Building 101, you'll learn how to:

Develop the right mindset for continued success
Learn millionaire moneymaking habits
Create your own financial vision statement
Adopt the seven proven practices of the rich
Start your own business
Become a real estate entrepreneur
Build your investment portfolio
Master money-saving tax strategies
And much more!

Amazon - Book reviews

Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert T . Kiyosaki

The book is largely based on Kiyosaki's upbringing and education in Hawaii. The book highlights the different attitudes to money, work and life of two men, and how they in turn influenced key decisions in Kiyosaki's life.

Among some of the book's topics are:

the value of financial intelligence
that corporations spend first, then pay taxes, while individuals must pay taxes first
that corporations are artificial entities that anyone can use, but the poor usually don't know how
According to Kiyosaki and Lechter, wealth is measured as the number of days the income from your assets will sustain you, and financial independence is achieved when your monthly income from assets exceeds your monthly expenses. Each dad had a different way of teaching his son.

Wikipedia book summary

The first book, 'Why we want you to be rich' is really a massive eye opener!!

After reeading alot of books and listening to online seminars and clips, i find him very credible and have a certain amount of trust for him.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

He didn't show a birth certificate. He showed a short form birth certification.......it is not the same thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Yeah i think it's called a Birth Extract, although the name or definition may be different in the states -

A birth extract is a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate (BC). Applications for a certified extract from the Registry of Births & Deaths may be made in person or online*.

Birth Extract .sg

-------

A Birth Extract contains name, sex, date and place of birth. It does not contain information about parents. It is not suitable for most proof of identification purposes.

Birth Extract AU

As i siad it may be called someting different in the states, but i remember for the first 15-16 of my life all i had was an extract of birth which is different to an actual birth certificate.

I had to send off to Births, Deaths & Marriages AU and pay a small fee to obtain a real copy of my birth certificate.

If Obama isnt worried and happy to post it, then why are there all these rumours and theories about him paying all this money to hide or cover-up his true certificate??

How can the supposed copy of his certificate be proven true and certified?

If there is such a growing number of people questioning this, why doesnt he stand up and show it on live TV and have people look and examine the document. It would put all these rumours to rest.

If someone comes back and tries to make the argument that the copy posted online is 100% real, then i ask you this;

How hard would it be for Fed government employees that know that right people in the right departmenst to create false documents.... They do it all the time for intelligence operatives and foreign diplomats that are on mission classified for '' National Security Purposes ''

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

...because they are ignorant. They see what they want to see and argue mute points against anything they can't comprehend. Whoopie's a racist for perpetuating (race) another mute point in an argument that has nothing to do with race. SHOW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
Give it some time he will show his birth certificate......
........as soon as his team of experts get done faking it for him.

-Alien
If that was the case, it wouldn't make him much different from the birthers.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Dude, you're not too bright are you?

Obama has gone out of his way to avoid this issue, yet you still worship at his feet like he can do no wrong.

Here is a whole thread about how he has sealed his scholastic records. (among other things) www.abovetopsecret.com...

But you'll just bury your head in the sand or yell RACIST! Won't you?
edit on 26-3-2011 by tbonethedstroyer because: Forgot to paste the link.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Trump invited Gadaffi to stay on his property on his last visit to the US. Since he is Bedowin, he has to sleep under a tent. Trump took his money and then kicked him off the property.

Since 51% of Republicans are now "concerned" about Obama's birth records -- well, what's the down-side if Trump wants to run for President?

There is ZERO chance that the "birth certificate" nonsense is ever going to gain traction. I'm hugely disappointed in Obama's corporatist leanings -- I wouldn't care if he were impeached.

>> But it seems like every certified Douche Bag is a birther -- and it isn't like Obama's birth certificate, his parents birth announcement, and his mom's whereabouts (which is usually where the babies come from) are all on the record. I've got my birth certificate -- but it's just a piece of paper, it's not like EVIDENCE ever makes an impact on Republican theology these days.

If Kenya, can program a stealth candidate in diapers -- it seems their indoctrination is way ahead of the brainwashing that occurs in churches all over this nation -- someone needs to take notes. It's as if "location of birth" has any effect on the LOYALTY of opportunists like John McCain or Lieberman, or Ollie North -- of course, John McCain was born in Panama, and Lieberman works for the Mossad, and Ollie North helped George Bush ship weapons to anti-America extremists, smuggle drugs, and make sure hostages had a longer stay. Treason can be had from a few thousand bloggers paid a few cents a post -- it's not as if a Manchurian candidate is required.

But I'm sure, some people will think this topic is important, right up to the point where the sheriff comes and drags their family out of the house where they were evicted. Because we have money for another war, or executive "incentives" -- but not to pay people to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join