It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

link?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Jomina

I don't think "race" matters nearly as much as "culture" .. you can introduce a new race into a population and they can get on fine, assuming they assimilate. You can mix 2 cultures in one population and you may end up with distrust, violence and segregation.

The biggest reason why Hispanics are more often than not targeted in this debate is that they simply don't care about our culture, American culture, it's more of a massive cultural pole shift going on in many states. Whereas Asians increased 43% (never mind Hispanic is white/Asian mix or just Asian in it's self...) and you don't see people on TV complaining about the huge increase in the Asian population. Perhaps it's because we are used to it, Asians have been slowly trickling into the country for over a century now. The cultures of the Asian population, mostly Chinese, Japanese and Korean, are very different than the culture of Hispanics, mostly Mexican .. I think perhaps we Americans actually identify more with the Asian culture, the only real barrier being English, and even if they have a bad accent I rarely meet an Asian immigrant that doesn't speak English. Or a Middle Eastern immigrant that doesn't speak English. But I can go to the store, the gas station, a restaurant and be served by someone who can't speak English at all.

Though I still think there is an institutionalized hatred of Whites specifically as a race, not a culture.

As a black/chinese male I agree with you in the sense of respect. A lot of hispanics don't really give a # about this country. It's more about what they can take instead of contribute. That's why a lot of illegal hispanics just have a ton of kids here knowing that the more kids they pop out the more likely they are to gain citizenship .

Thumbs up for this thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Ok so you support a global government, a NWO. I was assuming you didn't. So what should I do instead of love my race? Hate it? Notice how people especially whites who don't know about their history or culture become confused. Just look at wiggers for an example. Also, if you don't "love your race, then you either hate it which is genetic suicide or feel impartial to it. If you feel impartial to it, you won't care if your race is systematically killed or not.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Just to address one point in your post: Who wants whites gone?

Is there really a conspiracy here or are you trying to stir up the white supremacist folks on this site?

You can't really argue with population growth. Joe Bob and Betty Mae better get back to cranking them kids out if they ever wish to compete with their Mexican counterparts.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by berserk7

Perhaps you should look beyond race and labels?

After all, they only serve to divide all of us.

Take pride in who you are, not the color of your skin.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Just to add to my post. If you don't care about the systematic genocide of the white race which is undeniably happening, would you care if there was a systematic genocide of the Negroid race? In this time and age, it's easier to see the evil if you compare it to a race that is empathized so much. So if you don't care if the white race is destroyed, answer me this, do you care if the Negroid race is destroyed?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by berserk7
reply to post by Hadrian

So what should I do instead of love my race? Hate it?

Think about something else? Love people, not races?

link   
Guys, this is NOT Stormfront.

If you wanna go rant about "brown" people go there.

I think the most that this thread can be categorized is philosophy. And I think we should keep it that way.

link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That's the way to go! Instead of using fear and resentment (like a lot of people in this thread do, with their "speak English or sod off!" attitudes), you find a way to embrace other cultures and as a result, you are treated as one of their own.

Instead of bashing immigrants, try immersing yourself in their culture.

Besides, I'm at a loss on how to even define "American" culture. I don't think such a thing exists, since this country is a melting pot of different races/cultures/ideas.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

sorry i cant i dont want to get banned

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Who wants whites gone? Maybe you should turn on the TV once in a while. According to dictionary.com, a conspriacy is "an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot." Doesn't mean its not true. Like I said, I challenge you to do some research to see who is really in control of the world. People try to put unreachable scapegoats on it such as the Illuminati, NWO, freemasons, republicans, reptilians etc.. But the truth is much more plausible. Also, its kind of ironic how people say not to use stereotypes and labels when you use them yourself in calling us white "supremacists".

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Would it have been better for me to call you a honky or a wigger? Of course not.

I don't need to take your advice. I'm already well aware of how this world works or else, I would not be a member of a forum called "Above Top Secret."

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

food for thought.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

That's another misconception. Race is not just the color of your skin. Is the difference between a Ford Pinto and a Mustang just the color of its skin? Race is more than skin deep and the sooner you break this brainwash the better. Also, you say that race divides us when it is natural. Look at the other more serious and impacting dividing factors in society. Look at feminism or homosexuality.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
White People Need To Go!

Nice title. Should get you the 'Thread of the Day'.

The only thing that needs to go is the ideology, imho. I'm tired of the constant ethnic self-flaggelation over racial purity/dominance. I wish I could be alive to see this odorous disease completely disappear in a sea of generally great year-round tans.

It's so 16th century.

Theorhetically that sounded nice but I kinda like the diversity. I mean we have almost translucent to almost litterally black and every shade in between. I like the diversity its part of what makes us different and unique... to me that is not bad but good. If we blended so much we would be one monotone shade of tan. I myself am I guess what some would called mixed. My father is cayugan and my mom is norweigian and gernman... but I just say I'm white since thats what I look like... saves alot of explaining if the topic comes up lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join