It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
my take on it is and remember this is only a random thought suppose we are right and TPTB pull it off and it goes well for them how many billion people gone and suddenly a race of white people appear with all of this supperior tech as most would be destroyed. so are they hoping to return as gods or something like, and would be why they don't care how many kids we have, how divided is the world like they say divide and conqour, don't care about colour creed myself as I consider that we are all the same really, but you know how twisted it is out there why would they want us to have kids there can't be two sets of gods can there?, why this sudden drop in birth rates, could be that they have got sheeple so self obsesed, that they are to selfish to have kids and only care for them selves and there latest gadget i-pad 2 anyone

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Ah yes I see what you mean...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AmerikanDekline

You know the amount of hate white people give people of color...especially here in Germany?...Im not saying all white people are ass****, but when Im out, casually buying something, and every second freaking clerk goes out of their way to show me he/she hates me and that I'm " not welcome " by putting the wrong things on the desk and staring at me and purposefully ignoring me when I say hello. No...I don't have sympathy for white people...none. If I'm going to be hated solely because of my skin color on a daily basise, then Im going to make you fools see what it feels like. I don't care if it's hypocritical or smart, or anything anymore.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No comprende? Do they have to go all at the same time?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I hate to burst your bubble, but I worked the 2010 census. There r actually more hispanics then white. On the census form it specifically said, "hispanic" was not a race, so when asked what race they were 99% said white.

Talk about conpriracies, the US government stacked the white card to apease the white in this country. Their are actually more hispanics then whites.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
I've known this for years and its quite saddening especially when you see it happen in Europe because it is being done there for ethnic cleansing purposes which we all know is racist.

The Zionists have admitted that the white race has to go if they are to fulfill their plans for global domination.
Zionists have always hated white people.

That's right, bro!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

How do you know they don't like you based upon your skin? Could be they are having a bad day or just plain don't like you

All joking aside I'm sure you are a lovely person...could just depend upon where you live cause here in America i can assure you racism is not exclusive to white people it's in full bloom within every race sad really..Although I am sorry that you have to deal with that when you go out that is truly sad and I'm sorry..and for the record I guess you can be mad at all white people because an ignorant few who you encountered were racist but we are all brothers and sisters here on earth so we should try and help others realize their ways rather than face hate with more hate

edit on 25-3-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hm?...You would be treated different in foreign countries. Whites are treating like kings in Saudi Arabia and many foreign countries...they have their own little compounds with pools, gyms and a restaurant. Like a beach resort. Where they all live and nobody bothers them. The compounds in Saudi Arabia even have Arab military set up around it. Not just white people, foreigners in general. Weird huh? Same thing in China and Africa.

As someone who called one of these Saudi Arabian compounds home for 2 years, I can say they weren't because we were "white"...they were company owned compounds, and these accommodations were there because it was an hour drive into the city proper! Also, it basically equated to apartment living, so not quite as grandiose as you make it. As I recall (or at least it was so in my day there), the presence of Saudi military was part of the contract, and at insistence of the Saudis, not the foreign companies. While the majority were American, we also had those of many races and countries living there as well...the only requirement and common thread...all worked for Lockheed. L-160 (L for Lockheed, and 160 as I believe there were 160 villas in the compound)...outside of Riyadh.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Shove your sympathy where it belongs, cause pretty soon you'll have nothing to laugh about anymore.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Yeah..why...does it show?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

You know the amount of hate white people give people of color...especially here in Germany?...Im not saying all white people are ass****, but when Im out, casually buying something, and every second freaking clerk goes out of their way to show me he/she hates me and that I'm " not welcome " by putting the wrong things on the desk and staring at me and purposefully ignoring me when I say hello. No...I don't have sympathy for white people...none. If I'm going to be hated solely because of my skin color on a daily basis and worse, even blamed for it, then Im going to make you fools see what it feels like. I don't care if it's hypocritical or smart, or anything anymore.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

It might be a racial thing, but that happens in reverse here in the US. My wife is a little 90lb white girl, and the cashiers at Walmart and the Dollar Tree and many other stores are black. She used to get so upset when she would speak or try to start a conversation and would only get grunts in return, or be flat out ignored. I felt sorry for her, so I taught her this trick. She speaks, and waits, and waits...........and waits...........until they stop and look up, and make eye contact, and say hello. She won't put merchandise on the belt, or pay the tab, or allow the transaction to continue in any way until she gets some acknowledgement that she has just said hello.

Usually, the person on the receiving end is a nice person, just engrossed in their job, or tired of talking to people all day. No harm, they don't realize they are rude. Once in awhile the person is so uneducated or unfriendly that they will also stop and stare and not understand what is happening. My wife will then say again, "Hello, how are you today?" and wait........
It is great!

ETA: It does not have to be a "black" cashier. There are a lot of white, rude, uneducated rednecks in this town too! She takes the same approach with all of them.

We came to this compromise to keep me from asking for a white cashier. A friend and I applied at a Walmart for night stocking jobs. He is black, and has been fired from every job he ever had. I am white and have a Bachelor's degree and I used to be a manager at a Walmart years ago. He got the job in a week, I never got a phone call? We thought it was funny, until he started working there, and he told me, "Dude, our managers won't hire white people!" They had about 3 white employees out of 300 at the store. So, to make a point, everytime I went into the store, I would ask for a white cashier. My wife hated it, but I thought it was hilarious. The managers were dumbfounded! They had no idea how to respond. They would usually go rundown the Jewelry lady and let me check out at her counter. Saved me from having to stand in line, and it brought to light the discrepancy in the store. Luckily it was an inside joke between me and some of the people that worked there, so I never had a confrontation over it.

Anyway, I compromised with my wife. I told her if she would stand up for herself, I would stop being an ass. It was win-win-win!

Try it sometime! Try just being an out an out racist with no filter whatsoever. It is hilarious! People think they know what racism is about, but they really don't. These days people think it is racist if they get a sideways glance, or if someone disagrees with them. Racism 100 years ago was far, far, far different than what it is today! White people these days don't even know how to be openly racist, and black folks these days don't know what to do when faced with it. Loads of entertainment value, I promise!
edit on 25-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

HAHA

Now see you have never met me in your life and i was showing sympathy for your situation...How are you gonna come onto a thread and complain about white people being racist when you in fact seem to be racist against white people...Nothing will ever change as long as this is the attitude

"No...I don't have sympathy for white people...none. If I'm going to be hated solely because of my skin color on a daily basise, then Im going to make you fools see what it feels like. I don't care if it's hypocritical or smart, or anything anymore." Well then my friend if you are going to meet racism with racism then why are you complaining doesn't make much sense could just be me though

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Yesterday the official results of the 2010 Census finally started coming out.. and surprise surprise, Hispanics were by far the fastest growing population, and are now the second largest demography in the country after non-Hispanic Whites. And for some reason this seems to be celebrated.. I don't see anything particularly wrong with Hispanics aside from their habit of coming here illegally, but there seems to be this fervor all over the news and in the general ideologies of Liberals that more "minorities" is automatically a good thing, add a declining white population and that will get them really excited! Overall the Hispanic population expanded by an astounding 43%. This means roughly 20 million Hispanics came to the US over the last 10 years.. and that's only what was documented.

The growing Hispanic population in the United States has reached a new milestone, topping 50 million, or 16.3% of the nation, officially solidifying its position as the country's second-largest group, U.S. Census Bureau officials said Thursday.

"Overall, we've learned that our nation's population has become more racially and ethnically diverse over the past 10 years," said Nicholas A. Jones, chief of the bureau's racial statistics branch

www.cnn.com...

The main trends seen not only in America, but most European countries as well, is that very poor immigrants, especially "minorities" bring with them huge booms in children. As of now according to the Census, 25% of all children under the age of 18 are Hispanic. This is mirrored in countries like Britain where the Muslim population births 10 times more children than any other demography.

The slowest growing populations? Whites. We grew by a mere 2 million in the past 10 years.. blacks are also on the decline, though still outpacing whites. When the Baby Boomers start passing away, the white population as a percentage of the population stands to drop dramatically, in fact within the next generation there should be more Hispanics than Whites in the next 20-30 years, assuming the trend doesn't change.

But why do so many people want whites gone? And why is we have this self hatred of ourselves that we feel we NEED to give our countries to minorities, sacrifice our culture and our traditions to protect these minorities?

www.sciencechatforum.com...

Whites represent only 16% of the Worlds population, 63% are Asian, and 15% are black

When I look at Europe especially I can't help but feel slightly possessive.. it IS a white continent, it's our homeland so to speak, it's where we built our empires, our culture, our religion and so forth.. and yet, like here in America, it's demonized to feel an ounce of nationalistic pride in your culture, country, even religion! And in America our culture IS white, regardless of whether other cultures from blacks, Asians, Hispanic etc put a little into it, our culture is still predominantly white. There is nothing wrong with me saying that, but yet I will still be looked down on, called a racist, a xenophobic redneck and so on..

Perhaps I'm just a little confused. As a white male born only a little more than 2 decades ago, why should I have to feel guilty about my heritage? Why is it wrong for me to be proud of being white, our history and of our culture, and to dare call it what it is -- white? And why is it society, especially other whites, are so keen on seeing our race destroyed? throughout the World no race is declining except the Whites, at an alarming rate mind you.. and considering the World as we know it is built on the ideas and philosophies of White empires, the World in the next century is set for a dramatic change, perhaps for the better, perhaps not, I don't know.. but it's bound to change. Wealth and power are changing from Whites, mostly to Asians, and the predominantly white countries may one day be predominantly "minority".

Oh gee, Stormfront alert. America is a "white" nation? You weren't satisfied with claiming Europe as a white nation? Do you even realize how much racism is spread throughout Europe, among Caucasian people themselves? White Russians have an entire youth movement propagating the idea that anyone not of Russian heritage, regardless of being white or not, is a dirty mongrel and should leave their country. Is that what you want for the US? Really? What made you think the USA belongs solely to Caucasian people? Was it not Black people who slaved for you, for hundreds of years? Was it not the Mexican migrant worker who toiled in the fields, for pennies a day, so our country's agriculture would prosper? Was it not the Chinese who carried the railroads across the country, and who dug deep into the earth for our coal mines? The list goes on and on, buddy.

If you dislike living among so many other ethnicities, then leave my country. Go somewhere else, where you won't be viewed as a nutjob isolationist racist. This country is no place for a xenophobe. Same goes for any immigrant, and YES you are an immigrant. I don't seem to hear any pity or sorrow coming from you, for all the Natives your ancestors killed, or Blacks they enslaved. You should be grateful no one ever asks you to apologize for the sins of your fathers. You sound like an ungrateful, whiny prat, who thinks your race should dominate this country just because it was built upon the back of forced slave labor, cheap labor, or murdered natives.

And as for your beef with Hispanic / Latin people, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but America is situated right above a whole slew of Latin nations. Does this not factor in with your grudge? I bet you're of the Catholic / Christian persuasion, too, aren't you? Next time you step foot into a church, please try to remember that the guy on the cross that you're pleading with to rid your beloved white nation of infidel illegal invaders, was of Middle-Eastern descent and NOT the trademark blond-haired blue-eyed 6 foot tall light skinned Aryan that you dream about.

Self deluded hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There is nothing to fear from a Hispanic majority in the future in my opinion. Hispanic people work hard, they don't particularly hate white people, and some of them open delicious restaurants!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am tolerant of skin color but it's the cripples and retards that need to go. They make me uncomfortable and I don't like to see them. I just wish they would go back to where they came from, stick with their own kind and leave us alone.

Of course the above was SARCASM. It was just my way of pointing out that divisions among humans is why we will remain a class 4 planet and never reach the stars. And rightly so unless we rise above our pettiness and racism, we deserve to be stuck in the trailer park of the cosmos.

edit on 25-3-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by Haydn_17

Your culture??...explain to me how it is " yours "...Im not one to generalize, but white people really do seem to think they're superior for some reason...when everything they rely on was invented by other cultures.

Huh? I don't feel that way, and quite frankly, I do not appreciate being lumped in with the bigots and racists... I don't appreciate that generalization you just made...Even though you are not one to make generalizations...

And I won't even go into the inaccuracy of the statement you made, implying that nothing important was ever invented by a white man... Because if you believe that... It sounds like, perhaps... You ARE one to make generalizations and you ARE the one who seems to think you are superior....

Just saying. I am not of the the white people who are racist or bigoted.... and it is NOT right of you to say that all white people are the same... Just as it is wrong for a white person to say that all people of any other race are the same.... See the hypocrisy in your statement now?

link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Honestly, I will be glad to see the day when crap like this does not matter anymore.

Here here! And, because of something called genetic diversity, as we "blend" with every other race, the human species will benefit greatly.

White people?

Uh, there's just people. I don't see it that way at all.

link   
us white people need more laborers so we can vacation more

see, we create jobs and industry, the rest of the planet works them for us white folks

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Way to perpetuate todays negativity. Bravo.
and what in the HECK makes Europe a white continent??? That's almost as ignorant as me saying Africa is a black continent while I'm NOT THERE!!
edit on 25-3-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join