It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda rebels in Libya. Qhadafi told the truth!!! West Point 2007

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well, well, well...so Qhadafi sounded such the quacky dictator when he accused the rebles of being Al Qaeda mad it now appears he was CORRECT according to a 2007 West Point study recently discovered confirming he was in the know! You decide! What? What? HUSH! HUSH

December 2007 West Point study examining the background of foreign guerrilla fighters —jihadis or mujahedin, including suicide bombers —crossing the Syrian border into Iraq during the 2006-2007 timeframe, under the auspices of the international terrorist organization Al Qaeda. This study is based on a mass of about 600 Al Qaeda personnel files which were captured by US forces in the fall of 2007, and analyzed at West Point using a methodology which we will discuss after having presented the main findings. The resulting study 1 permits us to make important findings about the mentality and belief structures of the northeastern Libyan population that is furnishing the basis for the rebellion, permitting important conclusions about the political nature of the anti-Qaddafi revolt in these areas.

Source

edit on 24-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/3/2011 by Sauron because: replace quote tags with ex tags

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Congratulations and well done OP , let me be the first to star and flag you .Will book mark and read further later .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Starred, OP! I read the above on another site today. This information needs spread around, imo. I, for one, am sick of being played! On a related note:

General Wesley Clark told days after 9-11: We are going to take out 7 countries in 5 years!
The seven countries are: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, LIBYA, Somalia, Sudan, Iran
(Thanks to doc011 at DP):
www.dailypaul.com...-1693114

Youtube link:
www.youtube.com...

Also:
Gates calls for Syrian forces to move aside

By FT reporters

Published: March 24 2011 15:13 | Last updated: March 24 2011 21:59

Syria should follow Egypt’s lead and the Syrian army should “empower a revolution”, Robert Gates, US secretary of defence, argued as thousands marched in a southern city.
www.ft.com...=false.html?_i_location=http%

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wonder if there's any way to make sure a US senator/representative could get that report.

Along with a gift-wrapped copy of Julius Caesar.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

AlQaeda, does not exist.

CIA training program to remove the Sha of Iran way back when. They are not this huge network of thugs and terrorists that the government would like you to believe they are.

There's no army of extremists waiting in the wings for a chance to strike.

Extremist is just that, extremism, regardless of which god they pray to or what they call themselves.

The propaganda machine is strong

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

This was an interesting read...thanks for posting. Could it be that 9/11 was a set up done by world powers to take out the AXIS of evil from inside, rather than a direct attack? Could it be that Al Qaeda was the CIA front to stir up unrest, create an enemy inside countries and then ultimately topple entire regimes. We saw this with our own Tea Party movement how the republican leadership slipped in and the media backed up the perception that it was them. Certainly if this happens in the US in front of our eyes, that this could be occurring over there in other countries where we cannot see it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If this is true, Mrs. Clinton was just meeting with someone working with Al Qaeda, at the very least:

Clinton Meets With a Libyan Opposition Leader-NY Times.com

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reminds me of the US supporting Al Qaida in the Soviet War in Afghanistan in the 1980s. I wouldn't be surprised if they use Al Qaida to topple enemies

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Al Qaeda database

100777.com...

Al Qaeda database still = CIA

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
geez dude, why wasn't the same data
sufficient when it was covered in this
thread???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

edit on 25-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
When the dust settles from these revolutions you will see all the nations which once locked the 'terrorist' group Al-Qaeda out of power in their country will be demolished. The government of Afghanistan before the US intervention in the 1980s was against the Political Islamists then the US intervened and it turned over to the Taliban which sheltered Al-Qaeda. Same thing happened in Iraq, Saddam kept Al-Qaeda out and now they are active in Iraq. Notice this trend?

Mubarak kept the political Islamists out of power and severely punished them, now he is gone and once a new government is established watch as Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda grow in Egypt. Same thing will happen in Libya, same thing is happening right now in Tunisia. Mark my words, every nation overthrown will see old regimes which kept the extremists out crumble and a new government will be ushered in which will allow for extremists to grow.

Trace the roots back to the base, they are located in Pakistan and funded by the Pakistani ISI who receive funds from the CIA. The ISI distributed the money to the terrorist organizations such as Al-Qaeda and the Mujahadeen who then funnel it down to smaller chapters distributed across the world.

Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Syria, Jordan, Bahrain, Iran, Oman, Yemen, and Morocco (their governments) were staunchly anti-extremist and now they will all have to fall or dramatically change so that the extremists will be allowed to grow.

Why are we wanting extremists to take over? They are linked to Al-Qaeda. Why do we want Al-Qaeda to take over? I do not know exactly but they are receiving funds from the CIA through the Pakistani ISI so it is still a mystery I have yet to solve.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

AlQaeda, does not exist.

CIA training program to remove the Sha of Iran way back when. They are not this huge network of thugs and terrorists that the government would like you to believe they are.

There's no army of extremists waiting in the wings for a chance to strike.

Extremist is just that, extremism, regardless of which god they pray to or what they call themselves.

The propaganda machine is strong

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

But muslim extremists DO exist and I think you're also a victim of the propaganda machine. You see, I think this complex situation developed after 9/11 (whether you believe the OS or the various conspiracies) - the Americans and other allies in a sense have helped to fuel recruitment for a holy army, SINCE 9/11 - after the Americans wrongfully invaded Iraq and Afghan under the flag of fighting terrorism.

In the sense that the war on terror, CREATED more fundamentalists after the cluster bombings, illegal detention and torture and guantanamo.

These people probably only existed in dozens or a few hundred, now because of America attacking the wrong countries and butchering, raping , torturing people - the Americans have basically created anger and frustration and effectively recruited thousands of freedom fighters / terrorist through their actions.

So... In a nutshell, you're right... The old Al-queda was minimal and not hostile to the Americans, but since Bush and Cheyney and co developed this war of terror - then you've effectively created a thousand enemies were there were once only a few.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
These guys are not freedom fighters

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Very interesting, s&f for you

I have to ask though. As we learned from 9/11 and various other attempted terrorist attacks in the US, we have al Queda members within our borders as well. Should NATO bomb and or invade the US to stop al Queda?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

You're right... and these guys are terrorists.

i.telegraph.co.uk...

They're humans. Every Libyan, every Iraqi, every Afghani, every Brit or American....

All the same.... Human.

Most of the world looks at American soldiers and think 'scum bags' or 'evil' - but an American looks at them and thinks 'hero'...

Most Americans look at an Iraqi and think 'evil', whilst most Iraqi's think 'hero'

We've all been fooled and nothing will change until Americans take down their government and bring Bush, Rumsfield and Cheyney to justice.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is BIG !!!
Please get this word out as it seems the NWO quest for world domination is truelly at hand.
We need to let people understand
.....THE USA GOVERNMENT ARE THE TERRRORISTS

Stop them in there tracks as they seem to be infiltrating and blaming others like al quaeda.

Al QUAEDA = C.I.A = US GOVERNMENT = TERRORISTS

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

That is a great post.... i couldnt have put it better myself

Thanks .... start for that

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

If all that is true (just playing Devil's Advocate here) then wouldnt the answer to the question of why, be just as simple as this?:

If the Gov't allows those folks to take over those countries, and the CIA is funding it, once in power, the CIA cuts off funding, their new gov't topples, and the US can come in under the guise of humanitarian aid, allowing a complete and total take over. Win the hearts and minds of the people. Give them bread, money, water, an iPod and BOOM, anti American sentiment is decreasing rapidly.

It would basically have been a long-con version of Napoleon and Caesar's "Divide and Conquer." To quote a move from the early 2000's, "This sh!ts chess, not checkers."

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Oh I completely agree.

George created this entire problem when he disbanded the Iraq Army.

What my point was is that if we ever want to start building relationships with stable middle eastern countries and get assistance in preventing and dealing with violent extremism, we have to stop pinning all the fault on one group of people.

The west is on a Muslim witch hunt and much like any perceived "enemy" people believe and paint all of those people with the same broad brush. We know this not to be the case.

When people say AlQaeda, the second thing they think is Muslim. This division causes more problems than it solves. We should refer to violent extremism as just that, the evidence suggests there is enough to go around on all sides, we should not be targeting the actions of just a few of them.
edit on 3/25/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join