It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses Stole The Ark Of The Covenant From The Sarcophagus Of The Great Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm at least very sceptical of this post , just as I am with anything to do with organised religion .
First of all , how has the OP been able to research myth ?
Second : How has the OP been able to track down the whereabouts of this MYTHICAL object.

Modern christians seem to ( conveniently ) forget that all they have learned from their so called bible has been a total fabrication .
King James I ordered a retranslation of the " holy " scriptures and pretty much ordered them rewrote them to suit the doctrines of the church of England .

Ever heard of Chinese Whispers ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Just some thoughts.

Not just thoughts. This theory has been around for a long time. I didn't click the link but there are plenty of other observations which measure the length of the tunnels and relate that to the timeline of creation through Christ. The point where it branches off and descends being where Christ was crucified and descended to Hell to release the captives (working off memory - but I think that was close).

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

wow, now that's an actual interesting view of it.

but before i speculatre any further, how would you fit the sphinx monument into the story?

plus how the giza complex matches the alignment of orion's belt?

to me it's pretty clear that this story is much older and not originated in this planet, but everything in this planet hapened acording to it

if the moon and mars do have the speculated pyramids would be a sort of icing on the cake

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
I'm at least very sceptical of this post , just as I am with anything to do with organised religion. First of all , how has the OP been able to research myth?

Is this discussion about organized religion? Any organized religions putting forth this theory? Your post is complete non-sense and incoherent. Do you even read the OPs anymore?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by IAMIAM

wow, now that's an actual interesting view of it.

As the poster above pointed out, there has been much research on the tunnels of the Great Pyramid and the mystery of the calendar of that pyramid has been unraveled to a degree. What no one has done yet, is look at the whole set of pyramids as the entire timeline of Man.

That is my own unique observation and some things I simply will not disclose.

I wouldn't want someone trying to write a book off of the information for profit. And I do not believe the whole mystery is meant for man to know while we remain divided against each other.

but before i speculatre any further, how would you fit the sphinx monument into the story?

The Sphynx is there to tell you "Hey MAN, this is YOUR history.

I am sure you have heard of the riddle of the Sphinx?

In Greek mythology, the Sphinx sat outside of Thebes and asked this riddle of all travelers who passed by. If the traveler failed to solve the riddle, then the Sphinx killed him/her. And if the traveler answered the riddle correctly, then the Sphinx would destroy herself. The riddle:

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

Oedipus solved the riddle, and the Sphinx destroyed herself.

The solution: A MAN, who crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult, and walks with a cane in old age.

plus how the giza complex matches the alignment of orion's belt?

As above, so below.

to me it's pretty clear that this story is much older and not originated in this planet, but everything in this planet hapened acording to it

if the moon and mars do have the speculated pyramids would be a sort of icing on the cake

We live in remarkable times my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'm at least very sceptical of this post , just as I am with anything to do with organised religion .
First of all , how has the OP been able to research myth ?
Second : How has the OP been able to track down the whereabouts of this MYTHICAL object.

Modern christians seem to ( conveniently ) forget that all they have learned from their so called bible has been a total fabrication .
King James I ordered a retranslation of the " holy " scriptures and pretty much ordered them rewrote them to suit the doctrines of the church of England .

Ever heard of Chinese Whispers ?

This is about so much more than Christianity ... or any other organized religion for that matter ... that is where people have been going wrong all this time in their quest for answers.

Chinese Whispers ... exactly !

And your point about the King James Bible is something that I have been banging on about forever ... and it has absolutely nothing to do with offending anyone's choice of religion ... far from it ... each to their own wherever they find peace comfort and understanding ... a connection.

When the orthodox meets the occult doctrines there are so many places where they both say the same thing ... I personally believe that the original reason behind that was to get the information out to all ... whether they were dominated by their left brain or their right brain ... unfortunately the words have been bastardized beyond comprehension throughout time (Chinese Whispers) and we are left to pick the seeds of truth from the elaborations in an effort to reveal the original message (like fitting a jigsaw together).

Woody

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Intersting idea with no evidence whatsoever. Generally if you're going to put something out there, you at least TRY to back it up with some evidence. You've given us little to go on here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
unfortunately the words have been bastardized beyond comprehension throughout time (Chinese Whispers) and we are left to pick the seeds of truth from the elaborations in an effort to reveal the original message (like fitting a jigsaw together).

Woody

Amen to that my friend. Amen, a men, a MAN

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that is bravo sierra. The Israelites put their gold into the kitty and they melted it down and made the ark according to God's specifications.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by woodwytch
unfortunately the words have been bastardized beyond comprehension throughout time (Chinese Whispers) and we are left to pick the seeds of truth from the elaborations in an effort to reveal the original message (like fitting a jigsaw together).

Woody

Amen to that my friend. Amen, a men, a MAN

I like your style ... and I should add that it's the most addictive jigsaw puzzle I've ever tried to peace together

Woody

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

yes thats exactly it, the story revolves around the character hermes, and the names he was bestowed by diferent cultures.

What no one has done yet, is look at the whole set of pyramids as the entire timeline of Man.

i love to ressonate with you, i was about to speak on that.

it has been done yes, i know i read a book about it years ago, and it was the big calendar of mankind, people used to correlate bible prophecy and the big pyramid alot.

i dare to say it was the big conspiracy before the mayan calendar got the spotlight

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I'm at least very sceptical of this post , just as I am with anything to do with organised religion. First of all , how has the OP been able to research myth?

Is this discussion about organized religion? Any organized religions putting forth this theory? Your post is complete non-sense and incoherent. Do you even read the OPs anymore?

Who else but organised religions would endorse such fairy tales ? The MYTHICAL ark of the covenant was just a vessel that was used to transport the MYTHICAL stones of the MYTHICAL ten commandments. Coherent enough ?

edit on 24-3-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The Ark is not in Ethiopia

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

more like organized religions apropriated themselves with the "fairy tales" with intentions of power and control

but that's another story

not what's being discussed here

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

yes thats exactly it, the story revolves around the character hermes, and the names he was bestowed by diferent cultures.

What no one has done yet, is look at the whole set of pyramids as the entire timeline of Man.

i love to ressonate with you, i was about to speak on that.

it has been done yes, i know i read a book about it years ago, and it was the big calendar of mankind, people used to correlate bible prophecy and the big pyramid alot.

Ah, well if it has been done, it is a shame it isn't getting any attention these days. If you knew the calendar, you would know exactly what lies ahead for us. That, and everyone around you would want to have you committed. LOL

So you would keep it hush hush anyway.

I will say this much though. The next big step in our progress, we HAVE to make together as a united people. It is the wide path that leads to the rocket, the space age.

i dare to say it was the big conspiracy before the mayan calendar got the spotlight

I never delved much into the Mayan calendar so I cannot comment much on it. I would say that it would not surprise me the least that both calendars indicate the end of a cycle around the same time.

The stars do not lie, and sacred geometry has been around far longer than we can fathom.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
The Ark is not in Ethiopia

Well if YOU have it, hand it over so we can see it.

Seriously though, where is it?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by gandalphthegrey

more like organized religions apropriated themselves with the "fairy tales" with intentions of power and control

but that's another story

not what's being discussed here

This whole thread is based on mere mythology. There is absolutely no evidence to support any existance of an Ark of the Covenant .
Supply one iota of fact , then you may attract a little more support to this theory .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, I like speculating on such mysteries.

I am reminded of a line from a song by a very aware artist:

"The Templar Knights, when they took Jerusalem,
And figured out what was buried under Solomon's Temple,
Al-Aqsa, the name is not coincidental..."

Look into the meaning of the name "Al-Aqsa." One translation is "far away," as in from another place. Possibly a clue as to origins. Maybe not, but like I said, something for speculation, as we may never truly know.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Who else but organised religions would endorse such fairy tales ? The MYTHICAL ark of the covenant was just a vessel that was used to transport the MYTHICAL stones of the MYTHICAL ten commandments. Coherent enough ?

If you take two highly conductive plates and separate them by a dielectric material, what do you get?

The answer is a capacitor. Using the instructions in the Bible, one could build the ark of the covenant to specs and it WOULD function as a very powerful capacitor.

All things mentioned on what the ark did, and how it was handled elude to a powerful capacitor.

Mythical or not, it would function as such.

Now place this object in a pyramid crowned with a gold cap (lightning rod) and you would be able to charge the capacitor to a vary high voltage.

Oh never mind, this is all just myth...

edit on 24-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

thankfully any ending is a necessary process for a new beggining

its very important to understand the fundamental quote

"as above so below"

but its of outmost importance to not forget what is stated next

"everything is in motion, everything vibrates, nothing is at rest"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join