It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses Stole The Ark Of The Covenant From The Sarcophagus Of The Great Pyramid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Who else but organised religions would endorse such fairy tales ? The MYTHICAL ark of the covenant was just a vessel that was used to transport the MYTHICAL stones of the MYTHICAL ten commandments. Coherent enough ?

edit on 24-3-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

If you take two highly conductive plates and separate them by a dielectric material, what do you get?

The answer is a capacitor. Using the instructions in the Bible, one could build the ark of the covenant to specs and it WOULD function as a very powerful capacitor.

All things mentioned on what the ark did, and how it was handled elude to a powerful capacitor.

Mythical or not, it would function as such.

Now place this object in a pyramid crowned with a gold cap (lightning rod) and you would be able to charge the capacitor to a vary high voltage.

Oh never mind, this is all just myth...

edit on 24-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Care to quote said instructions from the bible ? Maybe you could then explain to me the uses for such a capacitor ? You have my divided attention

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Secret Societies: NOTICE: This forum is for the discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories

and most of us agreed to speculate in a free flowing non conformist way, sure evidence needs to follow, but the think outside the box phasis is necessary too.

the notion that the world is spherical was also considered a myth for much of our known history, your point is?

no one here is saying myth are to be taken literal, but everything coems from a background of truth

even if it comes from our imagination, we can only imagine what we already know or conceive

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This will probably be removed as off-topic, and apologies if this in any way detracts from the thread, but I just noticed the warning pertaining to this thread subject:

"Secret Societies: NOTICE:
This forum is for the discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories, scandals, secrets, cover-ups and related historical events involving secret societies and related groups. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AWARE THIS FORUM IS UNDER RENEWED, VERY-CLOSE STAFF SCRUTINY. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals."

Sounds a bit cryptic. Why such heavy scrutiny for this particular subject?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Care to quote said instructions from the bible ? You have my divided attention

..Have them make a chest of acacia wood - two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high. Overlay it with pure gold, both inside and out, and make a gold molding around it. Cast four gold rings for it and fasten them to its four feet, with two rings on one side and two rings on the other. Then make poles of acacia wood and overlay them with gold. Insert the poles into the rings on the sides of the chest to carry it. The poles are to remain in the rings of the ark; they are not to be removed.

Make an atonement cover of pure gold - two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide. And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover. Make one cherub on one and the second cherub on the other; make the cherubim of one piece with the cover, at the two ends. The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover.

But, I am not doing all your research for you. Feel free to do some studying on the matter if you are sincerely interested.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

You hit the nail on the head , "speculation" .
Tell me why the title of the thread was not followed by this " ? " .
The title , without this "?" infers not speculation , but fact

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
This will probably be removed as off-topic, and apologies if this in any way detracts from the thread, but I just noticed the warning pertaining to this thread subject:

"Secret Societies: NOTICE:
This forum is for the discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories, scandals, secrets, cover-ups and related historical events involving secret societies and related groups. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AWARE THIS FORUM IS UNDER RENEWED, VERY-CLOSE STAFF SCRUTINY. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals."

Sounds a bit cryptic. Why such heavy scrutiny for this particular subject?

Because thus far, this thread has nothing to do with secret societies.

Therefore, MM's can look at the bottom pyramid from my link and see a man reaching up for what?

Think of the Sphinx MM's

LOL

Yes indeed this riddle has bits and pieces scattered many places. Fortunately, I have traveled many places.

There, that should satisfy the Secret Society requirement.

With Love,

Your Brother

link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

zero point energy

go research about the evidences of conductive metal beams connecting europes menir and dolmens sites

im too lazy to google as we type, im sorry

all the big ancient constructions we dont really understand and rub off most as burial sites(wich did became a later use) were in fact the ancient versions of our modern power plants, harnessing the planet's own geomagnetic energy.

then they goofed up and atracted the wrong "object" into our solar system

link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Have you ever built your own Ark , based on these specs ? What results did you achieve ?

Well ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Have you ever built your own Ark , based on these specs ? What results did you achieve ?

Well ?

I have built my own low tech version involving a Mason jar and aluminum foil. Look up lightning in a jar for some home examples you could make. Then imagine the power factor based on the size and material of the Ark.

I don't have the funds for gold and acacia wood.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
well we know that spell 125 of the book of dead at the temple of luxor was plagiarized by Moses, so this op really isn't about religion, its about what Moses was doing with the power source he lifted from the pyramid. if you want to believe that god spread the sea so the Israelite's could pass through the red sea, that's what you've read, but you might consider the power source they lifted actually had the ability to spread the water and much much more. i think the Jews were empowered by this devise to base their entire religion on its ability and not of any deity, and through this device have created the greatest scam in all of history and is being used against man to change his frequency

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Could be that if we did arrive by some kind of pod carrying DNA , it crashed where the Sphinx is now. Like Voyager 1 , it'd carry information and maps of the cosmos from where it came from . Then they (later ) built the pyramids according to this map. The rest of the pod with the other info ( hall of records) is still there , and some part of this pod device ( radioactive) broke away at the crash site, to be later housed in the Great Pyramids.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
my thoughts on the subject is that, they removed the energy source from the granite case in the kings chamber and escaped into the desert where everyone went nuts because of its affects on humans, so they had to encase it in gold to keep it from killing anymore people while they were using it to power up their Mana machine and other devices they were using it for? it may have just been a nuclear powered core from a satellite or space vehicle everyone was praying to, because of the light it generated and super powers it had? its speculation but i believe this is really the truth behind it

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

actually that could be where it came from in the first place.
lets say that an advanced civilization from mars escaped after an event then crashed, but due to the damage they couldn't leave so they decided as a last stitch effort they would build a beacon and rebuild their civilization here.

we know man didn't build those pyramids by hand, it was physically impossible, but it wouldn't be with a gravity wave device

i don't think the Egyptians knew how to operate it, but only a hand full of personnel did and they were the ones that ripped it off years after it was forgotten for whatever reason?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Didn't Moses and the Israelites use gold they carried out of Egypt to make the Ark? So maybe they took gold from the Pyramid.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
True, your point is well taken... but history is also filled with liars and those who propagate the lies as well.

Truth is, there is no way to know for sure... but I don't think Moses stole the Ark of the Covenant or that it was housed in the Great Pyramid of Giza prior to being stolen or moved.

In this case, I think Occam's Razor prevails - the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

~Namaste

The truth will be revealed eventually my friend, but here is another log to toss on the fires of speculation. King Solomons Temple was constructed very similarly to the ark of the covenant and the Pyramids.

King Solomon's Temple

Now if a Temple were to be built in this fashion with two Bronze Pillars atop it, Boaz and Jachin, it would be one power station, with the arc inside getting a full charge.

This is not make believe, this is real basic electrical theory.

The walls and floors were lined with wood acting as an insulator from ground, Thick Gold chains ran from the lightning rods (Boaz and Jachin) to the ark within the Holy of Holies.

Look at the materials that went into this temple construction. This was no mere fancy taste going on. Everything had a specific purpose and it only makes sense given the materials, that it was for harnessing electricity.

If it wasn't designed to do this, it would do it by sheer chance.

Much like the Pyramid at Giza in it's original glory.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Actually Moses did not steal the Ark for a single reason. God special ordered it. A used, generic mobile home was unacceptable. We are talking about the Creator, you must bear this concept foremost your mind. He is telling you that he us a jealous God on the very stones that are to be placed in this box. He will not tolerate any god going before Him. That in itself negates the stolen (desecrated) box.

The designation of being an Ark should generated the idea that it is a vessel for living entities that had a need for such a craft during perilous times. Noah and the Flood being called to mind.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Does this sound like halo to anyone else?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by anumohi

Actually Moses did not steal the Ark for a single reason. God special ordered it. A used, generic mobile home was unacceptable. We are talking about the Creator, you must bear this concept foremost your mind. He is telling you that he us a jealous God on the very stones that are to be placed in this box. He will not tolerate any god going before Him. That in itself negates the stolen (desecrated) box.

The designation of being an Ark should generated the idea that it is a vessel for living entities that had a need for such a craft during perilous times. Noah and the Flood being called to mind.

Take God out of the box my friend. The creator is this entire Universe. You cannot put that into a box and it is silly to think you can. Any God you can keep in a box is not a God at all.

The victor writes the history books. Moses recorded the dimensions of the Ark should they need to fabricate another one.

Or...

Keep God in a box...

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. Ark or Arc?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
I am sure you have heard of the riddle of the Sphinx?

In Greek mythology, the Sphinx sat outside of Thebes and asked this riddle of all travelers who passed by. If the traveler failed to solve the riddle, then the Sphinx killed him/her. And if the traveler answered the riddle correctly, then the Sphinx would destroy herself. The riddle:

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

Oedipus solved the riddle, and the Sphinx destroyed herself.

The solution: A MAN, who crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult, and walks with a cane in old age.

Sounds like fabrication to me. I don't think the Sphinx itself can ask any question. The Pyramid of Giza is the only one with the upper chambers. It's one of a kind. I also don't think it's a riddle; but a question and is connected to a person's soul growth.

In Zachariah Sitchen's "The War of Gods and Men" there is a description of the Great Pyramid planned by Ra, built by Geb, equipped by Thoth.

"In the smooth and seemingly solid north face of the pyramid, a swivel stone swung open to reveal the entranceway, protected by the massive diagonal stone blocks, just as the text lauding Ninharsag had described. A straight Descending Passage led to the lower service chambers where Ninurta could see a shaft dug by the defenders in search for subterranean water. But his interest focused on the upper passages and chambers; there, the magical "stones' were arrayed-minerals and crystals, some earthly, some heavenly, some the likes of which he had never seen. From them there were emitted the beamed pulsations for the guidance of the astronauts and radiations for the defense of the structure." [From the inscribed texts on tablets of the epic poem Lugal-e.] Ninurta had it all destroyed after Enki holed up in the great pyramid. There were 27 pairs of evenly-spaced crystal stones along the whole length of each side of the gallery. These glowing stones were placed in cavaties that were precisely cut into the ramps that ran the length of the gallery on both sides of it's floor. Each crystal stone emitted a radiance, giving the place it's rainbow effect.

All this Ninurta announced, he was doing not only for his sake, but for future generations too; "Let the fear of thee"-the Great Pyramid-"be removed from my descendants; let their peace be ordained." This was after the second pyramid war. There is a cylinder seal, showing Ninurta's Divine Bird within a victory wreath, soaring in triumph above the two great pyramids. And the Great Pyramid itself, bare and void and without its apex stone, has been left standing as a mute witness to the defeat of it's defenders.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

No my friend, i did not misspeak, God created that which he required, out of the specific material he required. I fear you limit God by insisting He needs infinite space because He has infinite power..

God has many guises, He could have been Elijah's Mantle or any number of things, the Urim and Thummin that attached to Aaron's breastplate of justice....They foretold the future and translated unknown tongues. Anything that commanded fear and respect to it's bearer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join