It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses Stole The Ark Of The Covenant From The Sarcophagus Of The Great Pyramid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by IAMIAM

I don't know where you live, my friend, but you are a man that I could call friend.

If you are interested in such deeds, please allow me to pitch a project called Holden Uganda. No one makes money off of this except people that the equipment is bought from. A brief rundown:

Holden Uganda was founded in December 2010 to spread the love of Christ with people around the globe. Our mission is to provide clean drinking water, through Artesian wells, to African communities.

Our initial project was to build nine wells in Uganda, representing the nine months of life Holden lived on earth. The Lord has blessed abundantly, and we have reached that goal as of 1/8/2011. We will continue to build wells for as long as they are funded. In the words of a dear friend, “When you are in God’s will there are NO LIMITS - don’t let it stop with 9!”

These wells provide HOPE. 2000 Ugandan people are given hope through clean drinking water with each well. Also, each well is dedicated to a baby or child who went to heaven before his/her parents, providing hope to the families.

About Us

The project "owner" had a son named Holden that was perfectly healthy, but was stillborn due to the umbilical cord. I cried when i heard her present this program, and i am crying now (i have two sons, and it hurts VERY bad to even think about it, honestly). Her strength and determination to make his short life meaningful inspires me beyond belief. And the love shown by so many people for complete strangers in Uganda lifts up my spirits.

Bear in mind, I am not Christian. But in the brotherhood of man we don't trifle over small things like including "spreading Christ" in your mission statement. Instead, we focus on the good that is being achieved.

Mods, please don't delete this post. Yes, it is off topic. But it can save lives (and already has saved lives) with clean drinking water in a place where people are accustomed to drinking out of mud puddles.

I am very interested in such deeds my friend. One of my pet projects I was working on as a hobby in my days working in a rock quarry was a cheap filtration system involving various grades of calcitic Limestone, 50 gallon plastic drums, and PVC pipe. The idea is feasible and uses very little resources to implement.

There are stumbling blocks in the way at the moment though. I have renounced all ties to any government and do not possess an ID much less a passport. That, and warrants for my arrest pretty much have me as an outlaw at the moment.

No worries though, it is my intent to see these things such as Nations, Laws, and money toppled so that no one can have such stumbling blocks before them when they set out to do good work for Brothers and Sisters in need. I believe God is on my side and we will see this soon.

Of course, most that know me simply think I have gone mad! LOL

But time will tell...

Now if it is God's will and you happen to know someone in the state department who can wipe clean the slate and provide passage to Uganda, I will be on the first available flight!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In 1925, a structural engineer, Dave Davidson, who had studied the Great Pyramid for twenty four years confirmed that there was a six thousand year system of prophetic dated contained within the passages that go from 3999 BC to today. The ancient Egyptians used primitive inches, which were similar to the inches that are used today and when they are used to measure the dimensions of the passages in the Great Pyramid, they seem to coincide with the chronological dates of history. Other things such as the types of stone used, their color, layering, and the direction in which the passages turn, were also found to be symbolically significant. The ratio of one pyramid inch to one year is the basis of the time scale used.

www.orderofmelchizedek.com...
Jesus, who was resurrected and left an empty tomb behind and who was called the Word, was also called the Lion of Judah. The word lion refers to the Age of Leo. The passages that make up this man in the pyramid seems to have the three features the pyramid has as well.

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

John 5:24“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. 25I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

The Word liberates people from death and brings them light.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The Ark is a device which was rescued after the destruction of Atlantis. Moses not only walked off with the ark but also walked of with the Ka-ba-la-on. Later you would be told that the Kabbalah are "Jewish" mystical teachings, well I guess Moses was a Jew!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faith2011

In 1925, a structural engineer, Dave Davidson, who had studied the Great Pyramid for twenty four years confirmed that there was a six thousand year system of prophetic dated contained within the passages that go from 3999 BC to today. The ancient Egyptians used primitive inches, which were similar to the inches that are used today and when they are used to measure the dimensions of the passages in the Great Pyramid, they seem to coincide with the chronological dates of history. Other things such as the types of stone used, their color, layering, and the direction in which the passages turn, were also found to be symbolically significant. The ratio of one pyramid inch to one year is the basis of the time scale used.

www.orderofmelchizedek.com...
Jesus, who was resurrected and left an empty tomb behind and who was called the Word, was also called the Lion of Judah. The word lion refers to the Age of Leo. The passages that make up this man in the pyramid seems to have the three features the pyramid has as well.

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

John 5:24“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. 25I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

The Word liberates people from death and brings them light.

Great Link! That filled in a lot of wholes I had. Here is a remarkable quote about the times we are going through right now, and boy do they hit the mark!

Putting it simply, it's not going to pay off to be materialistic, hiarchical and ignorant. Anyone who is operating on a materialistic level is going to have a very bad time soon. The only way out of the pit is to escape and go onto a higher level and what is what is represented in this chamber by the small recess set into the wall against the roof. This is the most Westerly part of the whole passage system, and that represents a heightened state of mind. The state of mind you are in is going to become your reality very soon. The well shaft that connects the Subterrainian passage with the Grand Gallery also represents escape onto a higher plain. The pit in the Subterrainian chamber represents the material world falling to pieces and anyone who is dependant on it will fall to pieces along with it. Another way of seeing it is that the prison is falling apart and you can escape, but now you have to wake up, grow up and look after yourself. Stockholm syndrome can apply on a large scale too, where most people are dependant on their prison and love being slaves. This is the time to end foolishness and make your way out.

And to think all of this was laid out so long ago! LOL. Oh where oh where could such knowledge come from?

This is what I call the Divine Plan!

Thanks for sharing that link my friend. I may have to research the rest of the work done by this researcher.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
And the voice of the great lord Enki spoke up again, saying: Endubsar, eat the bread and drink the water, and be sustained for forty days and forty nights. And I did as directed. And thereafter the voice directed me to sit myself at the scribal table, and the glowing there intensified. I could see neither door nor aperture where I was, yet the glowing was as strong as the midday sun. And the voice said: Endubsar the scribe, what do you see? And I looked and saw the glowing rayed upon the table and the stones and the stylus, and I said: I see stone tablets, and their hue is blue as pure as the sky. And I see a stylus as I have never seen before, its stem unlike any reed and its tip shaped like an eagle's talon. And the voice said: These are the tablets upon which you shall inscribe my words. By my wish they have been cut of the finest lapis lazuli, each with two smooth faces provided. And the stylus you see is a god's handiwork, its handle made of electrum and its tip of divine crystal. It shall firmly fit in your hand and what you shall engrave with it shall be as easy as marking upon wet clay. In two columns you shall inscribe the front face, in two columns you shall inscribe the back of each stone tablet. Do not deviate from my words and utterances! And there was a pausing, and I touched one of the stones, and the surface thereof felt like a smooth skin, soft to the touch. And I picked up the holy stylus, and it felt like a feather in my hand. 13 And then the great god Enki began to speak, and 1 began to write down his words, exactly as he had spoken them. At times his voice was strong, at times almost a whisper. At times there was joy or pride in his voice, at times pain or agony. And as one tablet was inscribed on all its faces, I took another to continue. And when the final words were spoken, the great god paused and I could hear a great sigh. And he said: Endubsar my servant, for forty days and forty nights you have faithfully recorded my words. Your task here is completed. Now take hold of another tablet, and on it you shall write your own attestation, and at the end thereof as a witness mark it with your seal, and take the tablet and put it together with the other tablets in the divine chest; for at a designated time chosen ones shall come hither and they shall find # the chest and the tablets, and they shall learn all that I have dictated to you; and that true account of the Beginnings and the Prior Times and the Olden Times and the Great Calamity

Sitchin, Zecharia The Lost Book Of Enki
Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

edit on 27-3-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod Edit and note

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think the Egyptians were delivered to it, thus becoming the Egyptians. either they were enslaved to it or found it?

I'm kinda thinking it was stumble upon

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Revelations 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

I know this isn't as interesting as Indiana Jones, and the Ark is not as accessible as it would be in Ethiopia but you have to give a certain amount of credence to the Book that documents the creation and purpose of the Ark when it tells where and when the Ark will be revealed and by whom.

Any other Questions?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by IAMIAM

Revelations 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

I know this isn't as interesting as Indiana Jones, and the Ark is not as accessible as it would be in Ethiopia but you have to give a certain amount of credence to the Book that documents the creation and purpose of the Ark when it tells where and when the Ark will be revealed and by whom.

Any other Questions?

I did not ask any questions my friend. As I said, the country of Ethiopia is a possible location of the Ark of the Covenant.

The scripture from Revelations that you quoted states that the Ark is located in the Temple of God in Heaven. So, where is the Temple of God and Heaven? The Temple of God is the body of Man and Heaven is the mind devoted to God. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. Also, this is referring to the Ark of his Testament, ie the Minds Eye (If thine eye be single...)

What I am talking about is the Ark of the Covenant. This is a whole different Ark then the one mentioned in Revelations. That Ark I have already found...

Here is an interesting article well worth the read on the subject. It covers a great deal from the Ethiopians early Judaic beliefs, to their conversion to Christianity upon visit by a 4 year old Christ, the care of the Ark, and a bit of history on how it has been kept out of enemy hands all these years.

Keepers of the Lost Ark

I asked his name. "I'm the guardian of the ark," he said, with the priest translating. "I have no other name." I told him I had come from the other side of the world to speak with him about the ark. "I can't tell you anything about it," he said. "No king or patriarch or bishop or ruler can ever see it, only me. This has been our tradition since Menelik brought the ark here more than 3,000 years ago." We peered at each other for a few moments. I asked a few more questions, but to each he remained as silent as an apparition. Then he was gone. "You're lucky, because he refuses most requests to see him," the priest said. But I felt only a little lucky. There was so much more I wanted to know: Does the ark look the way it is described in the Bible? Has the guardian ever seen a sign of its power? Is he content to devote his life to the ark, never able to leave the compound?

Like I said, this is the opinion I agree with. I have found no reason to accept any other opinion that the Ark may be located anywhere else in the world. If it does, great! I am not going looking for it as it is not my time nor place.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
reply to post by IAMIAM

Have you ever built your own Ark , based on these specs ? What results did you achieve ?

Well ?

Actually, I did. The dimensions are as accurate as I could make them based on available specifications. I was surprised at how big it actually is. Plated with gold I couldn't see how four men could lift it. I built it intending it to be a double cat house, i.e.: Feline house. The results were that the cats ignored it. It's now out near the storage shed wasting away.

I also managed to pick up a scale model of the Ark made out of Olive wood in Bethleham just recently. The city is in Palestinian controlled territories.

The idea of the Ark being in Ethiopia is not an isolated one. Graham Hancock wrote a book about it and stated his reasons very explicitly. The idea itself is not baseless. Simply proclaiming that the Ark is NOT in Ethiopia IS baseless. That statement and the OP's opening statment both suffer from a complete lack of verification. The idea that the Grreat Pyramid was used as a power source is not original. Books have been written about that possibility. The rest is utter and complete speculation.
edit on 3/25/2011 by schuyler because: spelling, as usual

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Actually, I did. The dimensions are as accurate as I could make them based on available specifications. I was surprised at how big it actually is. Plated with gold I couldn't see how four men could lift it. I built it intending it to be a double cat house, i.e.: Feline hoiuse. The results were that the cats ignored it. It's now out near the storage shed wasting away.

I also managed to pick up a scale model of the Ark made out of Olive wood in Bethleham just recently. The city is in Palestinian controlled territories.

The idea of the Ark being in Ethiopia is not an isolated one. Graham Hancock wrote a book about it and stated his reasons very explicitly. The idea itself is not baseless. Simply proclaiming that the Ark is NOT in Ethiopia IA baseless. That statement and the OP's opening statement both suffer from a complete lack of verification. The idea that the Great Pyramid was used as a power source is not original. Books have been written about that possibility. The rest is utter and complete speculation.

People have already written books about the Pyramids being a power source? It's already well supported that the Ark is in Ethiopia?

Sheesh, all the good ideas have already been taken I guess...

Thanks, I suppose I will stop contemplating it and move on to something not taken.

Now if one could just find an original idea these days...

Thanks for the tip on the author. Perhaps when I get some time I will check out his work.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 25-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Ya, I thought about that too. According to the bible the ark was made after the exodus... Go figger...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

well its true i am speculating, but not utterly, because everything points directly to my hypothesis, whether or not you choose to believe it?

The ark is not in Ethiopia , that's "utter" nonsense, its currently in the hands of the illuminati since it left Egypt..its in the united states

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
People have already written books about the Pyramids being a power source? It's already well supported that the Ark is in Ethiopia?

Sheesh, all the good ideas have already been taken I guess...

Thanks, I suppose I will stop contemplating it and move on to something not taken.

I thought you would like that. Didn't mean to steal your thunder. I should have done a better job documenting myself. "The Giza Power Plant; technologies of Ancient Egypt" by Christopher Dunn (Sante Fe: Bear & Company, 1998, 281pp.) covers the power plant angle. Graham Hancock's book is "The Sign and the Seal; The Quest for the Lost Ark of the Covenant (Touchstone, 1993, 608pp.)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

well its true i am speculating, but not utterly, because everything points directly to my hypothesis, whether or not you choose to believe it?

The ark is not in Ethiopia , that's "utter" nonsense, its currently in the hands of the illuminati since it left Egypt..its in the united states

I know. Because you saw the movie, right? The problem is that you have zero evidence. It's not so much a matter of my simply believeing; it's a matter of you providing evidence. How do you know the Ark is not in Ethiopia? Who told you? Do you have personal knowledge that it is not? How do yoiu know the Ark is in the US? Did yoiu read it in a book. Well, then WHAT BOOK??? That's how reference is done.

You're making a declarative statement here. And you don't even try to explain yourself. Do you think the rest of us should just accept your statement because you SAY so? Here I have provided chapter and verse. You can check the references I provided. You can check THEIR references. Hancock's book has 69 pages of references. How can you possibly declare the Ethiopia angle is utter nonsense under these circumstances.

I put my 69 pages of references, on the order of 25 or so per page, over 1700 separate references against your ZERO documentation.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

its all speculation , no matter what expert you get it from. dont care who wrote the book....they weren't there

The Ethiopians have no way to protect it. now they might have a box with the inscription ark on it full or sand

edit on 25-3-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You strain at a gnat while blithely swallowing a camel. You are discounting the word of God as dispensed by His Prophet John in favor of Graham Hancock? You seriously need to reconsider your concepts, the word of God does not come with references, it comes with truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

A few years back I would have agreed with you BUT.. if you research Egyptian Arks there are many of them and they all have similar qualities in the way they look.. just like the Biblical Ark of the Covenant.

Egypt has many Arks of this type.. The Jews.. only One. I won't go as far as to say Moses stole it.. perhaps rather he made it after first having seen arks in Egypt.. he surely would have seen the Egyptian arks many times before and handled them since he was a child. Moses was very high up in the Egyptian government knowing many of Egypt's state secrets.

As for the Bible, I'm a God fearing Christian but God also calls me to use my brain and not be a sheep. Careful study of history of the bible shows that many translations of passages were wrong, some things were added to the text for Man's benefit. Sometimes the text was expounded on using a translation that was accurate only to the closest degree of language that was prevalent to that time period and resembles the original texts very little. er - that is to say they just didn't know how to make sense of what they were reading so they guessed and put it into words as best they could. There are many inaccuracies in the translations and this was admitted by the translators themselves through the years.

Does it make sense for God to tell Moses to create something in the style of the Egyptians that Moses would have already known how to do and had for years? It seems more likely to me that Moses already knew how to build such an ark and this passage is mistranslated or made up to make the Ark a wholly Jewish creation.

Interesting that the people in Biblical times that carried the Ark had to have it carefully shielded from their eyes and the priests at Ethiopia go blind after years of care taking the Ark they have. Also is the tumors it is said the Philistines had when they stole the Ark, is consistent with radiation poisoning.

edit on 25-3-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Just to assist people when trying to analyze actions and/or their motivations during this ancient era may I try to correct a few general misunderstandings.

The ark was not a unique item and the fact that it bears the same name as Noah's boat is not a coincidence. Prior to the creation of the biblical ark the ancient Egyptians use to build 'arks' or boats that their Gods would ride in as they were paraded around in during annual festivals.
The idea of a miniature 'ark' or ship that a deity would actually reside in predates the ark of the covenant by centuries. Arks of god were actually fairly common.

Now remember that Moses was raised as a prince in the house of Pharaoh. There was no need for Moses to kill an Egyptian overseer to stop him from abusing Jewish slaves. A simple command would have done that. If Moses fled after killing an Egyptian it is likely the victim was someone of some importance (such as one of the head priests or scribes) and not a mere overseer of slaves.

While most archaeologists will tell you that all biblical reports of the ark end almost a millennium before the time of Christ, this is true only if you are in total agreement with the decisions of the Council of Nicaea. If you examine the books rejected by them you will find references to the ark still being located in the Temple of Solomon and still being consulted in the first century C.E. (the Book of Mary).
If this is legit then the accounts of it's being buried beneath the stables (so the hoof prints of the horses would cover signs of digging) when the Romans burned the city in 70 C.E. are probably correct.
The story of it's having been taken to Ethiopia by the son of Solomon and the Queen of Sheeba are to be found nowhere in any form prior to only a few centuries ago and it is assumed this was a myth created to give legitimacy to the divine right of the ruling family of that country to rule.
If the ark is not still beneath the stables then those most likely responsible for its being moved would be the Knights Templars and it's present location would be a cave network built by German workers in France to hide the Templar's treasures.

Also, consider that Moses stole something, a power source, portal, etc and not the ark itself, and then had the Jews build the ark to house it. Would this explain why the Pharaoh, even after ten plagues resulting in the near destruction of his country, would suddenly pursue the Jews he had released? That after they were gone it was discovered the item was missing and Pharaoh would challenge even the Jewish god to get it back as without it he knew his kingdom could not last? No more pyramids. No more megalithic structures. No miracles to amaze the peons with.
Did God part the Red Sea or did Moses, using his new toy?

Pure speculation, of course, but so is most of this thread so I thought I'd throw it in for what it's worth.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
n October 2007, archaeologists at the University of Oxford carried out tests on a sample of the wood. The results did not come back exactly as Parfitt would have desired. The ngoma did not date from the time of Moses. According to the radiocarbon dating, it was built in 1350.
Still, Parfitt was pleased: "The results were remarkable. It is almost certainly the oldest wooden artefact ever found in sub-Saharan Africa.
"The Lemba people had preserved it for 700 years. I believe this was a smaller ark, referred to in Lemba tradition, which had been constructed by the Buba priests to replace the original Ark, which was probably destroyed around 1350."
A small hole in the bottom indicates it might have been constructed around a piece of the original artefact - unfortunately, due to its age, Parfitt believes, this original piece of the Ark has since rotted away.
Undeterred, Parfitt remains convinced his theory - of all the thousands that exist on the Ark - is the right one: "There can be little doubt that what I found in Harare is the last thing on Earth in direct descent from the Ark of the Covenant.
"For more than 3,000 years the Ark of the Covenant has been a symbol of the presence and terrifying power of God on Earth. Its fate is still a matter of passionate interest to millions of people worldwide.
"For the past 50 years we know that it has languished, unrecognised, in a shabby African museum. Now that it has been discovered it will no doubt be invested with much of the influence and authority its ancestors once enjoyed. One can only hope that its influence will be benign."
Having painstakingly searched across the globe for more than 20 years, meeting man, beast and myth in a heroic adventure, Parfitt at last felt that he had completed his life's work and discovered the true secret of the Ark.
For a man who was so determined to discover the answer to the world's most opaque mystery, it is perhaps understandable that, whatever the final result, he had to believe it was all worthwhile.
• Extracted from THE LOST ARK OF THE COVENANT by Tudor Parfitt, published by HarperCollins on March 3 at £18.99. © Tudor Parfitt 2008. To order a copy at £17.10 (p&p free), call 0845 606 4206.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Do you seriously accept that a 700 year old war drum was the Ark of the covenant in a prior incarnation?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think we sometimes forget the hubris of humankind especially of men who believed they were gods. They wanted a monument to themselves to last forever. What better way then to construct a mausoleim the size of a mountain.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join